After Trump is elected, we should go after the Religious Right

Religious Right is not our friend, they are traitorous enemy. After this elections are over and Trump is a President, we should open season on them. They present a mortal danger to us
>support Israel more than America
>enabled feminism
>enabled mudslimes and papists by mispsenting the 1st Amendment
>oppose steam cell research
>oppose eugenics efforts
>oppose normal sex education
>oppose science in schools
>oppose abortion based on race and disability(dysgenic, muh mixed babies)
>many of the white religious right people adopted noggers or gooks themselves
Let's bring them to heel. They are not any less dangerous than cultural marxists and globalist. And religious right is not really mutually exclusive to these two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS25YHKsNmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQDyuSLztTU
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA
m.wacotrib.com/opinion/columns/guest_columns/jay-young-guest-columnist-chapel-politics-a-bad-mix-at/article_dd608041-5b21-54ba-8491-0d6fb89e3940.html?mode=jqm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike-loving evangelicals and others are next. We going full conservative Christian patriotism.

it seems like you believe in the (((media)))'s cartoonish representation of the religious right

Witnessed. Before anyone accesses this of being anti-Christian message. It is not. I'm not talking about small church attended by the locals only somewhere in Appalachia, that is home to anti-immigration race minded people who want to protect their way of life. I'm talking about the culturally marxist mob mascarading as the Souther Baptist Conferation, the Roman Catholic Church, the National Association of Evangelicals and the Church of the Latter Days Saints. They are the enemy. We should not tip anything, but our muskets. First bullet goes to traitor. They are one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=CS25YHKsNmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQDyuSLztTU

when did pol start being ok with subhuman slav filth (((shill))) posting?

did i miss something?

All of my ancestry lies in actual "Germany"(whatever that is), Saupreiß

They are are serious problem

Many don't understand that. They were far more effective than SJW and feminists while delivering their agenda and even teaming up with them on some issues

Bump

That image is so gay. How can you call others cucks when you're good at fucking drawing.

That's #poorforlife shit

You know who else is good at drawing? After all, painters make excellent leaders

DEAD PEOPLE ARE GETTING WOKEN UP TO VOTE FOR HILLARY RIGHT NOW. THE RIGGING IS HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

This same exact thread was posted like 3 hours ago.
also
*tips fedora*

Did the accuracy of the message change anyhow?

The fya ryses

I fully agree
I'm in what is routinely called one of the most conservative Christian colleges in America and it is disgusting

do tell what's up there

At least she's going after main constituents.

>the religious right wants to stop blacks from getting abortions

This is reason enough to destroy them.

>pulling a Stalin

Bravo Russia

Support for BLM in required chapel class plus feminist and general leftist thought
Girls are sluts
Professors are all leftists and student body has a heavy SJW population for Christian school

Do they openly support BLM in college's chapel?! What is the name of the school?

you know that Mexicans will put all kebabs in jailholes right?

threadly reminder that Russia has state-sponsored trolls pretending to be alt-right

HEHE THATS RIGHT FELLOW ALT RIGHTERS WE NEED TO CUT DOWN THE CHRISTIANS NEXT

this^

>alt right
I'm not Russian and those shills just glorify (((Pu+in))).

No one wants foreign manlet papist mestizo beaner dirt still.
See

Shut up.

Also, ur a fagit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA

Not an argument . Washington would order SBC, papists, NEA and LDS to be hanged if he was alive today.

Holy shit that get for a syrup nigger.

I don't think you can folly liberation theology and cultural Marxists infiltration squarely on them.

Dear Russia,
Tell the Orthodoxy to get off their asses and condemn the pope and Catholicism for supporting non-Christian ways.

Russian Orthodox Church is corrupt government supported and government supporting shit. They do support multiethnic society and discourage much racism. Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia used to be nearly based, but it united with ROC in 2007, so it went to shit.

Bump

No, we should go after blacks.

This.

You faggots are just as brainwashed as the leftists.

Reminder: Washington would have ordered them out and their leaders to be hanged

Baylor

>1776

The Revolution begins...

Papists, Jews, Moslems, mestizos and negroes have to be expelled this time.

Pravda.ru thanks you for your contributions comrade, .02 potatoes have been deposited into your oxcart.

How feminism bad? You think Im gonna date/marry someone without a fulltime job, car and education? I don't want to pay for shit and have a wife sit at home all day losing her mind and churning out little parasites. I want to marry someone with a fucking life and a real job so we can have money and do shit. Everything else. I'm on board with. We need to get religion out of this country. The sooner humans forget about the better off we will be.

>muh Russian propaganda
Nice try kike you won't foment hate and mistrust between white nations

Go for it slav. A strong kick in the pants is what my church needs to remember that it used to call crusades.

Though I can't promise you want to see the results of what happens after that.

for once i agree with the russian. i think we need to get rid of the people who are using religion to shape policy. evangelicals are a cancer and have hijacked the republican party

Wait, do they openly support BLM? Tell me about that. What is their stance on feminism and immigration, if they have one

Here is an article about it
m.wacotrib.com/opinion/columns/guest_columns/jay-young-guest-columnist-chapel-politics-a-bad-mix-at/article_dd608041-5b21-54ba-8491-0d6fb89e3940.html?mode=jqm

They invite many radical leftist Christians as speakers

This was always Christianity's endgame. It was Bolshevism 1.0 for Rome, and it's still a fallback for the Jews today.

Their stance on feminism they usually invite some feminist Christians also lots of articles about equal pay
Title IX is huge because the black footballers kept raping women
Immigration is pretty big lots of Catholics taking over
Lots of preaching about welcoming strangers and brotherhood of Christ
Chapels leader is a spic who can barely speak English

JUST. Spread anti-papist and nativist agenda and papers on campus

Baylor actually made me athiest or at least anti/Abrahamic
There are a few Cred Forumsacks at Baylor
One whose infiltrated the feminist Facebook group at the school
I could stir up some real shit

>Templar and Hospitalier culture is on the rise
>christians are still cucks
Ok.
Right wing Christendom is nothing like the leftist bullshit going around. I long for a day when all Christians return to being like the crusaders, honour, integrity, valour, chivalry, tradition, family, community. Fuck off, Stalin.

Bump, OP is not a fag

Slavs are white too dumbass. If hitler had made friends with Stalin and Russia, he would of won and we'd be in white power heaven. We need unification, if we fight each other we lose to Ahmed...and Ahmeds need to die

Krauts like this one are why the white race can't have nice things.

The pope did say he is upset Europe is so Christian and doesn't want the Muslims

bump

Did he infiltrate Facebook feminist group unanimously?

T. Ctr shill looking to splinter the right wing

No, just a bunch of colossal retards stumbled upon Cred Forums recently.

t. Retard with adopted nigger "brother" who skipped after the elections part

The salt has lost it's saltiness