archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/tSCQ-30lJ
imdb.com/title/tt5323988/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/09/28/494881057/hear-something-say-something-navigating-the-world-of-racial-awkwardness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No men? I thought Samantha Bee was an advocate of diversity and inclusion!

so this is why her show isn't funny

I'd be much more eager to jump on the Trump hate train if Clinton wasn't such a pile of shit. You guys are always voting between the lesser of two evils, but this time it's by far the worst I've seen it.

Obama, Gore and maybe even Kerry could do better against Trump. Kerry went up against the most unpopular president in US history and still lost, but the worst you could say about him was he was boring and maybe he didn't earn his Purple Heart hard enough.

McCain could probably beat Clinton. Especially if he didn't have to select a retard as his VP.

Who?

Not sure if it was some act of solidarity thing or if no man could tolerate them, didn't listen well enough.

It takes this many shitty writers to write her 'jokes'?

THEY SURE SHOWED HIM. SO BRAVE.

>You guys are always voting between the lesser of two evils, but this time it's by far the worst I've seen it.
That is not what this election is about. Trump is about 80% good and Clinton is pure evil. This isn't the lesser of two evils, it's a solid candidate versus the worst candidate ever.

seems pretty unequal working conditions

>No men? I thought Samantha Bee was an advocate of diversity and inclusion!
No wonder I never laugh.

Wait a minute? 26 writers and that is the best they can do?

not a looker in the bunch desu senpai

so much fish-mouth

Who?

desu that brown chick with glasses in the front row is hot

>"We must not vote for a candidate who preaches hate"
>The media, celebrities, politicians, and pretty much every outspoken person proceed to completely shit on his character and make crude, offensive gestures towards him
It only makes him stronger and makes me want to vote for him more.

The white girl in light blue and the one behind the girl in purple look pretty good.

Literally shit taste

Also, only 2 of these girls are pretty. The one in the middle at the bottom (note that they deliberately showcase her), and the one in the top right section with the gray shirt. Most feminists are hideous and that's why they're feminists to begin with, shame they trick a pretty one into joining their cult every now and then.

That lesbian far left smokes pot, a lot!

This is completely what the election is about. People on the other side aren't 100% happy with Clinton, but they think Trump is pure evil.

They look like an intelligent bunch

Well they're just wrong.

They all have faces that I want to grind into a coarse street curb until the bones are protruding.

Every single one.

>remarkably unfunny political satire show is staffed exclusively by women

Can't make this shit up.

women are funny, get over it.

>The Unfuckables

FUCKING

WHO
H
O

which one

No one of importance or influence.

Welcome to politics.

t. leaf

go home, golliwog

Only because the media is owned by the DNC and filling their head with lies, gullible faggots. It's like half the country is ready to jump off the cliff and are trying to force the other half off with it.

>only four shitskins

THE OPPRESSION IS REAL !!!!!

SEND THIS PHOTO TO BLM

>all women

Calm down, turbo. No one cares how edgy you are.

Behind the other lesbian with red hair.

hew da fuck?

Real classy

>all female writer
>comedy

well, this explains a lot

you may only take 1 as your sex slave Cred Forums

i claim the blonde dead middle between the nigress and glasses

It takes this many negresses, jewesses, and lesbians to make one unfunny show?

Ouch.

I hope every single one of them gets breast cancer & dies

First, i didnt want trump as president, then i saw blacks destroy property and harm innocent people just to "protest. Women want every piece of media catered to them and they support BLM, fuck it Im on the trump train, blacks dont deserve any reperations and women need to stop being such cry babies. Im not a dem or a republic, but I know this shit needs to stop, and republican is the only way i believe our cities will be protected anymore from this SJW abyss.

They mostly rely on vagina humor and how evil men are in their stand ups.

Why do they look so unlikable? They must have the equivalent of a cheese grater as a personality. They type of group that's comprised entirely of the individuals who made middle school sleepovers miserable.

Do people really think she's legitimately funny? So many jokes in her segment always come off as cringefull

It's as I've woken in some bizarro world where everyone acts like a damn kid. I don't even recall shitlibs getting this angry about Bush Jr.

Kek willing.

I am so tired of seeing that bland old cunt appear in the Trending section of YouTube. I don't even know why I still go to the Trending section at this point.

An unfunny shill whose only viewers are feminists, gays and beta democrat men who are pathetic enough to drool over her sexual appeal.

>"full frontal"
>forced herself and the word 'bukakke' into a conversation with a man in the only video I've seen from her
>looking like pic related

Jesus, no thanks.

I actually feel sorry for her. She's trying so hard to make it big, and believe it or not being a basic liberal twat while squeezing in an Amy Schumer-related "I have a vagina" joke every now and then is the only way she knows how.

When's the garbage collector picking her up?

Where are all the NoC in this picture?

This is highly problematic

claimed
>Cred Forums is full of low-test faggots unworthy of nigger pussy supreme

All those women writers, no wonder it isn't funny, like Hitchens said, women aren't funny.

Wow, irrational leftist feminist cunts don't like Trump, who would have ever guessed?

Can you imagine the fucking drama in that office?

because they are

they also looks dead inside

MUH VAGINA

i've fucked nigger pussy and it's as unmemorable as hooker pussy

There isnt a single smashable girl in that entire photo.

Im sure billionaire trump is deeply offended

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
KILLARY'S KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB YOUR BLEACH AND DRINK!

No wonder she so funny

Amazing diversity in that group. High marks on inclusiveness. Truly this is the model we should all follow.

I wonder how many of those diversity superfriends can slam dunk a basketball or write a computer program in C

this is now a Wilford Brimley thread youtu.be/w3gSgj6vDWo

What the fuck is a Samantha Bee?

DEAD PEOPLE ARE GETTING WOKEN UP TO VOTE FOR HILLARY RIGHT NOW. THE RIGGING IS HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

McCain wouldn't beat Dukakis, that cuck never intended to win.

I think I went to school with one of these girls but I'm not sure. Where are these "writers" located?

too many privileged white females in this picture.

Animating a Zombie army to vote, what lows will she sink to.

have you heard amy schumer talk about her pussy though? HILARIOUS

cunts like these WILL be the downfall of our way of life

Jesus Christ.
Barring completely the fact that they're all women for a moment, how many fucking writers does a comedy show take? I literally cannot accept the fact that it takes thirty-odd people to sit down and write a fucking comedy show, god damn. How do they all cooperate? How do they decide what jokes get in and what jokes don't? How does the collective hivemind of thirty fucking people churn out such a colossal shitshow as Full Frontal? What kind of world are we living in where this many people are devoted to making one single airheaded dumbfuck barely relevant? Where do we draw the line? What happened to the two-man writer's team, the comic WRITING THEIR OWN JOKES, for Christ's sake. Why have we allowed this to happen?

What the fuck is Samantha Bee?

>submitted by tyler durden

ah yes what a diverse group of individuals yes yes

Isn't her show the least funny Daily Show derivative out there? Many people say that.

You know, these women probably aren't helping to disprove the "women aren't funny" meme.

Faces of decline of civilization.

what are we looking at here? nice ID btw

Almost all of them are wearing problem glasses.

Holy shit I hate women.

They are all fat and/or ugly.

Shocking.

lol they couldnt hire 1 fucking 7. wtf

It's so funny seeing this liberals kvetch over wanting to deport illegal aliens and ban people from terrorism-growing nations.

>WRITING THEIR OWN JOKES
Well when you consider that these are people used to having safe spaces and no negatives criticisms are tolerated it's not surprising at all to be honest. When it comes to choices of jokes I don't believe the effort to make a laugh is important as the message alone is a burn. If you're on their radar than the simple fact of a mention means to them and their audience you are problematic.

>25+ writers
>show still somehow sucks

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being women though right Cred Forums?

well the brunette vixen on the right could be a fun shag

Is the writing staff seriously all women? I bet this is the most unfunny show in existence.

Looking closer there might be a Tranny or two in there.

That is hate speech! I'm being triggered!

reminds me of this

Idk what samantha bee is but
>literally all women
I'm sure it's hillaryous

It's only that way because so many people in this country are gullible idiots and will literally take anything they hear on TV at face value, even if it is on some shitty "entertainment" show like Samantha Bee's.

>all ugly women

why am I not surprised

2 niggers and 2 other shitskins in a sea of white women. Looks like another example of not practicing what they preach.

if you told me that at least 5 of the 'women' pictured were born men i would believe you

OMG there are just so many white people why is Samantha Bee a White Nationalist?!

shit yeah

Girls rule, women are funny, get over it.

I always laugh when I hear a women tells jokes about their vaginas

>Samantha Bee
I honestly didn't know who that was. Had to look her up.

who the hell is samantha bee

Wow I literally woudln't bang any of them. Looks like the ugliness shows on the outside also...

>No men

Well thank god i or judging by her terrible show's low ratings many people don't watch her show and listen to her drivel. Sad!

These are reasons trump victory will be extra sweet.

Is that every single writer? I wonder how many did it out of peer pressure or fear for their job.

Only women, and only two of them are fuckable. Why am I not surprised?

JUST

wtf i love amy schumer now

Literally who? Who cares? Why care?

>calling a group of 6/10 women ugly
>wouldn't bang any of them
you won't get the chance senpai

only 3 of them i would fugg

not very diverse

also that show needs more than 5 writers?

I'll take the one with the hat. Though if this were real life I'd fight you for the blondie.

WTF is this thing?

an equal opportunity employer.

Stunning too

Benito Mussolini in drag.

Every ounce of female humor is an attack on someone else. They are petty and divisive. Their 'humor' reflects that.

Christohper Hitchens was right.

I can't tell if you're blind or retarded?

The true question for all of you anons is: who is worse? Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah

what a surprise, all ugly women

and a solid half will vote for him

25 writers too many

Outstanding.

Literally who?

Even if they were in the right order it reads "the of working power women together" lel

Anyone else think they would be a lot happier as a hermit alone in the woods?

Not a looker in the bunch. There's a surprise.

>Samantha Bee
literally who

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Yeeeikes.

That looks like a wacky fun place to work.

No wonder they come up with such side splittingly funny and innovative comedy night after night

I like Sammy B. She makes fun of Hillary and Trump pretty much evenly, and she has good comedic delivery.

Tfw you realize that there's not enough death inducing gas in the world

well know i know why she isnt funny, not one male writer.

damn all those uggos

Fuck this is cringey

I HAVE NEVER SEEN TRUMP SO BTFO!!!!!

BTFO!!!!!!!

THE POWER OF _WOMAN'S_ SELFIE-MAGIC IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Who's looking forward to Ghostbusters 2?

They ALL have dreams about fucking Trump. It is so obvious

They look pretty smashable to me user.

and a total of zero of them are fuckable. maybe this is why she comes across as snarky and bitter, because she is surrounded by bitter and snarky people.

This is the funniest thing they've ever done

That's because you have low enough standards to fuck a cat faggot

>all women

What? I thought she took all of Jon Stewart's people since Trevor Noah has all new writers on The Daily Show.

They'd never openly admit it... I bet there are tons of vague tweets by them involving the words "most disguting" "can't believe" "gonna puke" + "dream". Imma research this.

leftists doing stupid leftist shit

it's like they don't realize he's president

I don't think they'd even do this to Bush

Honestly, B-tier Kristen Stewart in the front is pretty hot.

If those are her writers that explains why her show is so bad. Women are like the opposite of chimpanzees. If you put enough chimps in a room they can eventually write Shakespeare. But the more women you put in a room the less intelligent they each become, inversely lowering the average IQ as more women enter.

That's a lot of frumpy sjws.

True diversity.

What a proud bunch of future single moms, wives to cucks, and foreveralone crazy cat ladies. Behold the women of today that society expects you to marry and worship.

Hey pol, I have a joke for you.

How many women does it take write a funny joke?

>white women

oey vey goyim, the nose knows.

>Diverse
>All women
>Mostly white
>all 27-32

You realize you voted an actual retard into the Prime Ministry, right?

I mean, you have no room to talk

Yes that's how elections work

>Every single one of those women has images like this saved on their phones, facebooks, tumblrs, and as real plaques and framed crochet hearts

talentless fucking hack writers.

more than that

those women are discusting

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You voted for the liberal party, and he was its lead.

That's the same as electing him Prime Minister

Who?

Also, so?

>Samantha Bee needs around 30 writers to write her "jokes" for one fucking show

classy

If/when I have enough, I'm gonna gone...

explains Cred Forums eh?

Yes. Someday...

fuck that

i was born and raised pooskin

that bitch is ugly as sin dude

trust me there are indian girls that are actually hot(who may or may not poo in loo) in America. Rare but they exist. I hate brown girls but some are actually hot and this thing is ugly as fuck. Also the fact that she's flippin off the Don makes her that much shittier

I'm just here to take the whitey's bitches

>all women
oh, so that's why her show isn't funny

We all voted liberal, every one of us

So if Trump wins, do you see her cancelling her show?

at least they all have very diverse opinions, worldviews and senses of humor

THEY DINDU NUTHIN FUNNY, HAHA LIKE AND MASH THAT SHARE BUTTON SENPAITACHI 100 100 100 100

What is wrong with the world when a pseudo-comic becomes a source of political advice.
How can anyone take her seriously?

fuckin-a

holy fucking bucket of ugly
half of them are land whales

holy shit, what is wrong with all those women? they look dead inside? side effect of liberalism?

No, mid-2017 will be the ultimate meltdown time for celebrity Trump haters, when these morons see that Trump isn't pure evil and they don't have the guts to eat their own demonizations and panic and hatred. They will simply drop out. All social media deleted. They're going to magically disappear, all of them.

>women
>writers

No wonder they're not funny.

Friendly reminder that Samantha Bee is Jewish

Also, just look at this pic and count the number of long noses. I spot at least 3

>all female writers

No wonder her show sucks.

or cuck oliver?

wtf was up with the raisin shit?

>samantha bee
Who?
>flipping off trump
Oh wow they really showed him how infantile they are

They also have a distinct sjw look, there's not much ladylike over any of them either.

Idiots don't even know that trump has many female executives including to lead building projects he did it as early as the 80's where it was unheard of to have women leaders in construction.

Also i think it's great that they are doing it.. they should keep doing things like this it will show everybody who's a fullblown infantile retard that doesn't know anything about these matters, and who isn't..

Jesus. Can you imagine voicing a dissenting opinion in that room?

>Writers

No wonder she isn't funny!

Which reminds me of a joke...
How many empowered womyn does it take to write a second tier late night cable talk show?

i'd fuck 4, and hate fuck 2 more

You have a double chin and your gobbler signals your descent into carved apple head cabbagepatch grannyhood.

Apparently more than she has.

Their periods are probably all in sync as well.

youtu.be/tSCQ-30lJ

She shills ranch

They say if you had 10,000 Empowered Women writing on 10,000 typewriters for 10,000 years, they still won't have written a single funny joke

Their PMS dates are information urgently needed.

The one in the back left with the hat
And the one front and left
Rest go back into the darkness of the writing room

kek

>it takes that many women to write 10 bad jokes a night

>exclusively hiring women

Is this legal?

Democratic voter fraud is common knowledge in pretty much every city controlled by Dems.
Here in Chicago, the only voters that leftists can count on to make it to the polls are dead niggers because the live ones are either too lazy or too stupid.

I'm guessing these are a bunch of interns and w/e other women they could scrounge up. IMDB says 5 out of 9 of the writers are guys.

imdb.com/title/tt5323988/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

All female? So that's why she's not funny. Hm.

hahah, all women, no wonder that show is not funny.

I wonder how many collective cats they own.

>a bunch of ugly white women in glasses and two token negresses

You know I always see the 400lb neckbeard jokes as low hanging fruit, but man they literally are all ugly cat ladies.

those fingers have seen more pussy than all of us combined

its: the power of women working together.

The show actually had some male writers, but they killed themselves after their third day.

tweet this shit to them

Her show is called "full frontal". Why do "funny" women have to make all of their "jokes" about sex?

How many of these women do you think Just sit around the writers table and sir in their phones and don't contribute anything?

>all female writers

No wonder her show is unfunny

kek

You would not fuck 2nd green from the right you just can't see her bloated body.

>McCain could probably beat Clinton.

"no"

imagine if these were the last women in the world and you had to pick one

Everyone of them has no glow and looks sickly.

Dat dere binge drinking

Not one.........not even one female in that entire photo that is even remotely attractive.......

>drinking themselves blind every night and getting passed around by desperate lonely men in order to avoid the reality that they have no value as human beings and will never have a husband or family.

Legit Who?

It takes all those bitties and Bee still can't tell a joke? I'd fire them bitches and hire some jewish dudes in their 50's.

This.
/thread.

Are they going to jump of roofs when Trump wins the election?

Because by the way they are acting, I see no other alternative besides killing themselves or try to kill Trump when Trump wins the election on Nov 8.

REMOVE WOMYN

WONDER WHAT SAMANTHA BEE'S RATINGS ARE LIKE?

SINCE EVERYONE LOVES FEMINISM SO MUCH RIGHT :^)

THE MEDIA KEEPS TELLING ME SO, IT MUST BE TRUE!

Sexist pig.

Honestly they should be fucking glad to once again have a president they can badmouth all day without being called racist

I thought that was a dude.

>MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT BUT STILL PLAYING THE WOMYN CARD ANYWAY

ITS ONE STEP AHEAD OF SHILLARY ON SELF-AWARENESS BUT REALLY JUST AS BAD

>Samantha Bee's Writers Flipping off Trump
Who cares? They are mad because they are now irrelevant. Political Correctness is dying.

Take women out of power.

They dont belong anywhere but in the kitchen.

These ones in particular I wouldnt even have in bed.

fuck off Cartman

Get yourself checked, you're not normal

not enough diversity

If you want a sense of what these white vichy collaborators for self righteous grandstanding are like: npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/09/28/494881057/hear-something-say-something-navigating-the-world-of-racial-awkwardness Skip to the last guy, while taking a break to enjoy the humor of trying t figure out if Robyn Henderson Espinoza is in fact a woman or a man. 20 years ago we had sexually ambiguous pat on SNL and now we have real life Pats and we are supposed to not bat an eye. Skip to the last guy. Channing Kennedy. Look at how much of a faggot tool he is. I hate these virtue signalling cowards more than the womyn who would die if they lost their sole identifying quality of being an activist tool.

OP's picture and just scream "Basic Bitch" so goddamn hard it's not even funny.

Jesus if Trump wins it's going to be biblical. This was the apogee of anti-Bushism in 2006-2008 but he hasn't even been elected yet.

But Cred Forums told me women were supposed to like strong male leaders?

highlighted the best girls

and to think... they all regularly frig themselves with those fingers

>highlighted the least disgusting girls

fixed

Who the fuck needs 26 fucking writers for a 21 minute show?

>Insulting Trump
Who are these criminals and why aren't they prosecuted?

They made a picture of their criminal behavior and the prosecutor only needs to take the picture and prosecute them

If you show your middle finger a cop in Germany you have to pay a 500++ € fine.

>all women
That explains why she is not funny

why is every single women there ugly?
seriously.

Not a looker in the bunch.

so dykeverse

And one good looking chick there no wonder they are angry.

You brute.

where's marc lepine when u need him

What a lovely bunch. I can smell the uterine lining from here.

The only semi-okay looking one (if she wouldn't look so angry) is the black haired girl front and center. Coincidentally I'm not sure if that's a real girl either.

i see a total lack of parity in gender in that picture.
they should just flip that finger up their dried up period crusted cunt

there are at least 6 fuckable girls there don't be a phaggot

Because Cred Forums never bothers to read or watch the source of shit that gets posted here. OP pic aren't the writers, it was the punchline of a sexist-Trump joke.