Post stuff that really makes me think Cred Forums

Post stuff that really makes me think Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SO68ZR6QMx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think the Clintons would really let Trump become president?

How much dirt do you think they can stink up about him?

Is the universe really never ending or is there some sort of physical barrier out there

Either way, makes zero logical sense.

Prove me wrong.

This is a factually inaccurate chart.

>implying there's only one universe.
baka

We used to execute traitors, now we give them 100's of millions of dollars in bonuses

the universe has to be described with abstract ideas. its ever expanding so scale goes up, but it goes down too, in some ways the larger scale loses relevance to the smaller one

Depends on the theory you believe in.

If you believe in the multiverse theory, there are an infinite amount of universes which are all unique. Our universe itself is finite, which means there is a border which is expanding constantly, and that means it slowly pulls stars and planets more apart from eachother, eventually leading to a universe where everything is so much apart that everything just cools down.

After that happens, there will be an implosion where everything starts to contract, until all the planets and stars collide with eachother and destroy everything, after which all life is gone and the universe starts expanding again.

We can only escape this fate as humans if we find a wormhole and travel through this wormhole into a universe which obeys similiar laws in physics and supports life in itself.

Outside our universe's border there is nothing, not even time. No colors, no life.

This post is not related to politics one bit.

are you retarded?

Brown eyes are a dominant trait and blue eyes are recessive. How can rr and rr produce Rr or RR?

op is a fag

Shoo shoo Sargon

Eye color is not a Mendelian trait

How does this even work in today's bulldyke society? It's like they want to get triggered

Is that a 4-sphere?

The father of Emmett Till, the original dindu, was a convicted rapist.

jews

The universe is a closed system. If you travel in one direction long enough you end up back where you started.

Latvian Song Festival:

youtube.com/watch?v=SO68ZR6QMx4

They already rebooted it once and it didn't got like two seasons I think.

According to the multiverse theory, every single variation of "existence" exists.

Therefor, at least in one of those infinite Universes should exist the physical laws needed for God to form, proving his capability to exist.

God existing in one of them allows him, by definition, to exist in all of them because of his all-being

Therefor, our Universe in fact DOES contain a God, as it was infinitely improbable for it not to, since there are infinite Universes where a God can occur

Atheists btfo by their own weapon ;)

So if multiverse is real then GOD is real?! Could there be INFINITE GODS? AM I GOD?

>Could there be INFINITE GODS?

That is correct!

You are left with two choices:

>1) You accept that those Universes are simulations, the modern scientific theory, in which case a Godlike entity is obviously possible to exist (as everything is in a simulation), couple with an "all-knowing father" of the simulation who created it (as described in the Bible)
>2) They are reality, in which case the above post applies

There is no way around this. You cannot run. Embrace God before its too late and you're damned to eternal torture in hell.

The threshold for mental retardation used to be 85 IQ points. That was changed to 70 when it was found that half of African Americans fell below 85 IQ points. That's one whole standard deviation!