Pakistan threatens to nuke India!!

NUKE FACE-OFF Pakistan threatens to DESTROY India with nuclear bomb as atomic enemies edge to the brink of war
>PAKISTAN’S Defence Minister has threatened to “destroy” India – after India said on Thursday it had carried out “surgical strikes” on suspected militants preparing to infiltrate from Pakistan-ruled Kashmir.
Responding to India’s latest strikes, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said: “We will destroy India if it dares to impose war on us.
>“Pakistan army is fully prepared to answer any misadventure of India.
>“We have not made atomic device to display in a showcase.
>“If a such a situation arises we will use it and eliminate India.”
thesun.co.uk/news/1883306/pakistan-threatens-to-destroy-india-with-nuclear-bomb-as-atomic-enemies-edge-to-the-brink-of-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSbkFNOPYrQ
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/
youtube.com/watch?v=LNyPs-n5dik
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OmwOyOWac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheen-III
newscientist.com/article/dn23230-mars-trip-to-use-astronaut-poo-as-radiation-shield/
youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no not india

oh wait is this why the doomsday clock is so close to midnight?

>tfw India is nuke'd and all the poo is blown into the atmosphere and blanket the world in a brown nuclear winter

>Pakistan tries to nuclear attack india
>lands in a pile of poo not in loo so large it contains the entire explosion

If you're going to start projecting news that grave, you'd better post a source more credible than the Sun m8.

youtu.be/wSbkFNOPYrQ

They dont understand, the indiana have poop all through their nation as insulation, 100x more effective than lead.

But they can't nuke India. It's a fucking war crime to use nukes. If they nuked India the whole world would be on their asses.

Radioactive poo

>this is what Ameritards actually believe
literally nobody except India will risk retaliatory nuclear strikes

>implying there's a difference

How am I gonna finish all my anime(S) if we go to nuclear world war?

Nuking India will not elimibate India, it's a huge country with a huge population. A perfect hit on the capital New Delhi causing maximum damage during working hours would be the equivalent of Pearl Harbor. The fact that he is talking like this suggests that he is not very bright or just blowing smoke or both.

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

God please no. Don't you know what happens when you burn poo?

>Nuking India will not elimibate India

glorious things

they'll surely drop more than one nuke right?, last time it was two did you educate yourself?

>pakistan and india nuke each other
>new wave of refugees
>these are covered in poo and radioactive waste

jesus christ how horrifiying

unloading their entire arsenal of ~350 nukes will vaporize approximately half of India's population. Another 25% will succumb to radiation poisoning, leaving and 10% will be killed as state institutions collapse and anarchy sets in. That still leaves 195 million people.

Radars and satellites can detect a first strike right after it is launched, and the other nation can launch a retaliatory strike before a nuke lands on their territory. Ballistic missiles don't hit their target instantly. They take time to travel to their destination.

Pakistan will be wiped off the map if they dare to nuke India, and vice versa. I doubt the generals in either country are stupid enough to start a nuclear war. The point of nuclear weapons is deterrence, not annihilation

Like we will let them nuke us. kek
Also he used the term wiping our India on 28th September, after which we conducted a surgical strike inside Pakistan. After that he changed his stance and said they will use their tactical nukes on India as their "Tactical" nukes aren't a showpiece.

>pakistan threatening to use nukes
a country which cannot even build radios claims that they have nukes
what a joke of a country
their defence minister said a day before yesterday that they will use nuke if india attacks them, and we hit them yesterday
forget nuke, even if they use a simple missile against us we are ready to evaporate their whole country

do it

>equivalent of Pearl Harbor.

I really want them to blow each other of the face of the earth. Would do everyone a favour.

india needs a war desu. shave off a few million of that population

>poos are gonna start wwiii before the US even has its election

Pakistan said to tell India that he fucked his mother in the arse and mouth over and over all morning and that India only has firecrackers not nukes so please do your worst and think of the happy children. On behalf of the rest of the world: we will live without tech support if it means you both go to war with nukes. Just think of all those new lakes to poo in..

>I doubt the generals in either country are stupid enough to start a nuclear war.

This is where you're wrong turd, white men were smart enough to not blow themselves up in the cold war, in this case its pretty much a given you're both retarded enough to do it

>pooclear winter

Do it, faggit. Nuke the kebab.

>someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea to lets pakis have nuclear weapons

I was not aware Pakistan even had the capacity to launch a nuke via ballistic missile. I thought their delivery method was intended to be putting a warhead into a van or truck and driving it to destination before detonation.

>Mutually Assured Defication

>a world without India and pakistan

Serious question. How likely is this to escalate into a real war?

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyPs-n5dik

I have been watching this video so much and I can't wait to use it when the time comes.

Except real

Getting closer to Deus Ex, just need widespread augs and a secessionist movement in the US

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall

40% to 60%

These two countries have been itching for an excuse for decades

>inb4 the smell of shit from hundreds of years spreads across the world in the blast force causing everyone to catch Hep A and die from extreme sickness
Hold me lads..i'm scared

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OmwOyOWac
ask them.

Let's hope India mobilises their Australian divisions.

Israel will probably help.

They don't need shitposters when everything of theirs is already coated in feces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheen-III

Pootually assured destruction

kek fucking amatuers

Be sure and ask Pakistan why they held bin laden for years and let us just toss that cunt into the ocean, before the poo in loos glass them; thx.

>INB4 DESIGNATED SHITTING COUNTRY

I mean all the petrol station workers they have over here.

>Pooclear Sphincter

They can and they will. Nuclear war is shit and there's zero point in involving yourself in one of you aren't a target. The damage done if India and Pakistan shit their nuclear ass loads at each other would be bad enough.

this would draw in regional actors
China
Russia
then America
let's hope Pakistan saves a few nukes for the Great Satan

Why doesn't Pakistan post on Cred Forums?

BRUKESIT WHEN?

I kind of like where this is going.

Good... The population density in your part of the world is disgusting. Spare a couple of dozen for Bangladesh.

What type of air defense system does India have in place? Can't we begin to roll one out? They are part of the commonwealth after all.

India handles the bants and are willing to end one of the biggest muslim nations on earth they should be getting support from all of us.

Jesus Christ the amount of shit that will ignite during a nuclear strike will be almost worse than the nuke itself.
>Poopocaust

Fingers crossed
Just imagine what the videos will be like.

Seriously what the fuck! Anytime someone in a Muslim country even contemplates maybe one day looking into the possibility of possibly acquiring nukes we should instantly drone strike that kebab.

We have PAD and AAD, (Prithvi Air Defense and Advanced Air Defense) systems. We are one of the few nations who have a missile defense system of their own.

Pakistan's Islamic honor is at stake here. Indian isn't a historically aggressive nation, so I think the guy you are responding to is thing in logical and typically Indian self serving ways...

The chaos factor in this equation is whether or not the perpetually hormonal slimes will pull the trigger or not.

>The Sun

>What type of air defense system does India have in place?
Whatever they bought off/developed with Russia.

>They are part of the commonwealth after all.
The rest of the commonwealth has been supporting Pakistan.

Fuck off newfag

Guess we are going to get vaporized
Do not forget us
>Hitler did nothing wrong

>Pakistan and India start nuking each other
>other Muslim nations get involved
>other Muslim nations get nuked
>Half of the world's shitskins now ded
>Half of the world's Muslims now ded

How do I lose again?

So what are the odds this scalates into something real and possibly WW3?
Or is this just another """happening""" like the ones we've got every Day?

PAD and AAD are surface to air defense system, I thought you were good at shitposting.

Historically they've been supporting Pakistan because bitch made Britain didn't want India to succeed after gaining independence.

Literally nobody supports pakis now. They are a pariah akin to north Korea.

Enjoy your Nuclear Winter.

Nothing will happen, shitposters a hundred years from now will be having the same threads where they talk about how close we are to someone dropping a bomb.

You misunderstand, they have accounted for any and all chaos variables.

Stinkiest nuke ever, willradioactive shit particles float around in the atmosphere afterwards?

>nuking huge swathes of territories which almost all of them are located in a dusty and sandy place
>expects not to get fucked up by it.

We are still not allowed to eat wild mushrooms due Tschernobyl.

For whatever it's worth India -is- evacuating pretty much every village in the Punjabi region close to the border. Pakis are just blowing smoke but the words are being taken fuckin' seriously anyways.

le nuke-ya-lur winter meme
MAXIMUM WEW, LAD

newscientist.com/article/dn23230-mars-trip-to-use-astronaut-poo-as-radiation-shield/

>The man and woman aboard the Inspiration Mars mission set to fly-by the Red Planet in 2018 will face cramped conditions, muscle atrophy and potential boredom. But their greatest health risk comes from exposure to the radiation from cosmic rays. The solution? Line the spacecraft’s walls with water, food and their own faeces.

>“It’s a little queasy sounding, but there’s no place for that material to go, and it makes great radiation shielding,” says Taber MacCallum, a member of the team funded by multimillionaire Dennis Tito, who announced the audacious plan earlier this week.

They've been preparing for this for decades. Who's laughing now?

lol you dumb nigga

a bunch of hindus and muslims who have been fighting for a thousand years are going to settle their score

i for one think it'll be a hilarious shit show and fully expect China to get involved too

prepare for a shortage of poo

Australia teaching its young one how it's done

Fuck now we are gonna have more pajeet refugees. RIP STEMFAGS

Tfw no more poo poo in the loo loo

There ya go Pajeet. surface to air.

And fix my fucking internet service, you fucking Dalit.

Will our servo workers strike to force us to back India?

Pls do this, there hasn't been a good wog bashing day in years.

This is your chance Poos, you can finally prove to the world that you mean something. Destroy the Paki menace.

how do you make one of the most self absorbing civilization and peaceful nation, to go into war with you?

>Muslims
Oh wait never mind

Wow you really suck at shit posting.

Super power by 2020 everyone

who said I'm shitposting? get your pew-poo's going on the pakis already. stop being so lazy.

Australia please contain your natural instincts for a moment, this might be the nuclear holocaust

burger, is a kiwi.

go take a shart, fella. you know where.

Pooloocaust

I bought this movie on DVD for eight dollars, worth every penny. I will never forget your country rajesh
youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw

>But will there be Mutually Assured Defecation?

I've never kek'd so hard in my life

it's going to be a hell of a shitstorm

>acting like this is a good thing
OH BOY MORE MUSLIM REFUGEES. JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS

Why didn't they just take it to the loo?

Hope india bombs pakistan instead.
Don't think anyone would miss a few muslims.

I'd try and counter but I had some extra spicy buffalo sauce with my 2 cheeseburger deal and that's actually a comforting thought

I was going to post that.

> Who wins in a war between India and Pakistan?

Everyone else.

Pajeet vs Mehmet
Place your bets everyone.

Can we just like take all of India and Pakistan's nukes away and hand them H-Bombs so that when they inevitably blow each other up they don't hurt the rest of the world?
I'm all for seeing both shitholes wiped clean but I don't want the fallout blocking out our sun for 2 decades

2muchpoo2lose

What's wrong cunt
I thought you *whisper*Stopped the boats*whisper*

>h bombs don't cause fallout
>being this dumb

What if
>nuclear winter inverse the process of global warming magically
> no kebab
>Chile finally gets a snowy winter
I don't see any problem
Also, who /comfy/ here??

Well I feel stupid now
How the fuck did I ever think that?
Ffs I wrote an essay on Tritium in college
Damn

This.

You'd have to deploy a shitload of nukes to "destroy India". The fag is bluffing.

underrated

>Nuclear sphincter

America never had a good time going into Asia.

And all Male Soldiers across the world have taken a huge severe dip in quality after WW1 and WW2. The alphas all died in battle after all.

Nuclear Winter is a meme.

When you see people living in Siberia, it makes you not give a shit about Nuclear Winter.

Besides our Ice Caps are melting, perhaps Nuclear Winter will help the Ice Caps regain some Ice.

If you wanted a weapon that caused Zero Pollution, it would literally be a Science Fiction Tier Weapon like an Antimatter Bomb.

Because AntiMatter literally produces 100% Clean Energy.

They would probably just kill a few million people. India could spare a lot more.

y'know, memes aside, i do hope India manages to put those filthy mudslimes in their place and i wish them well.
>tfw poo-in-loos become the ultimate kebab removers.

A sufficient blast would still cause environmental affects. Basically, the explosion (no matter how clean) will still kick up a shitload of dirt, blocking some of the sun's energy causing local micro-ice ages. I'd argue that the dirt is pollution.

India is going to curb-stomp their asses, they might not know how to poo in loo, but they sure as hell know how to deal with mudslimes.

If it's dark enough for the raping noises to begin I am OK with it.

Lol this post made me wish for up votes.

I thought it was pretty good, but I guess when it comes to all things shot you'd be the authority

>shot
Shit, obviously.
Fuck ingredients phone posting