I'm Jewish. I've been on pol for probably two years now. Why do I take the abuse...

I'm Jewish. I've been on pol for probably two years now. Why do I take the abuse? Because I'd rather be around alt right people who would gas me than multicultural liberals.

But to my fellow Jews on here, I think it's becoming obvious that we will always be hated by this crowd, we will never fit in and will never be accepted by this crowd.

Time to either (I) start our own Jewish alt right or (2) go against our beliefs and join the liberals because we have no choice or (3) kill ourselves because we will never be accepted as alt right Jews on the left or right.

What say you my Jewish alt right friends.

Pic of obese Mexican male in Los Angeles is somewhat related but not really.

Goyim are not welcome to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
youtube.com/watch?v=JPnZa1FHcN4
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/30/alt-rinos-those-who-incur-the-wrath-of-kek/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/09/the-alt-right-and-the-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bava_Kamma
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/what-is-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hear you fellow based heeb. I don't understand the multicultural thing or how it's good for us. I think we're going to get fucked if we don't side with white people and fast. Brown people fucking hate us.

Fuck off kike

jewish alt-right is zionism. Zionists say they most racist things.

Yeah but living in Israel sucks. I don't want that shit. I'd rather be unable to vote or hold public office in Nazi America than live under rocket fire for some Sandy shit hole I don't care about.

Globalism is destructive to any nation including Israel. I grew up among poos in the loos, niggers, and Arabs, like Tarzan among the apes. Forcing mutliculti on people is damaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

>I'd rather be unable to vote or hold public office
But you can have an enormous influence on it anyway.

>I'd rather be around alt right people who would gas me than multicultural liberals.

As a lefty German conscious of our past, I will always stand with you even if you won't stand with me, little Jewbro

ok bye

I liked Israel. People are nicer. Cultural cohesiveness. Nice architecture bases in history. Nationalistic. Healthy food. No crazy feminists.

>No crazy feminists.
I doubt it.

>When you are so dense that you don't realize there is an entire country made just for you called Israel.

I don't understand why people shit on it so much. Every culture needs some kind of home base to go back to. Otherwise, all hell breaks loose (e.g. gypsies).

The alt-right needs a few jews though, they're powerful creatures.

Seema like white people hate us more than brown do. Maybe we should side with the browns even though they are crass low IQ ugly and obese. We need a Jew meeting on this asap.

Jews are welcome at Amren. Only tin foil hat wearers are anti Semites. I've been racially aware for 6 years and I support Israel

please don't, these days I'd be the one gassing you

yer in luck. the (((alt-right))) is already Jewish

niggers in new york HATE jews

Or, you know, live your life and stay out of other people's way as they try to live theirs.

>these days I'd be the one gassing you

thisismyfetish.jpg

:^)

isn't zionism basically Jewish alt right. I mean having a little kibboetz and shootting shitskins from the rooftop sounds like heaven for a lot here
And in israel the drone sector is booming
cant wait for private citizens buying weaponised drones or renting them and then go on some good real fps session in gaza

Stop being a faggot. Stop telling people you're a kike. The anti-semitism is just the pre-cum of naziboos.

Come home, Shlomo.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPnZa1FHcN4

>(((Jewish alt right)))
says it all.

A Kosher sticker doesn't make a bag of chips any worse.

At this point op, stormfags a jidf have melded together.

Yeah we satirically poke at you, but we do that to everyone.

>anons in this thread didn't live through the JIDF/Stormfag wars from 2009-2013
>never memed side by side with the eternal enemy

We will never have a finer enemy than the jidf kikes. Or, I daresay, closer allies.

Goy here. I get the hate other goyim feel for Jews (mostly the same reason muds hate us: jealousy), but I've only been on good terms with the ones I've met, and only realized they were Jewish in hindsight, once I knew what to look for. I think people on the alt-right would have a more even-handed view of the Tribe if they knew more of them personally and realized how redpilled many of them are.

>shilling israel
you tried kike

Guess you stayed away from Tel Aviv
>no crazy feminists
LEL
>cultural coheziveness
definitely not a mizrahi detected

>making things worse

Just stay and be a good Jew, so that maybe people won't dislike them so much in the first place.

You fucked with our free speech.

You wanted a battle, you got a war.

Hey famberg, serious question.

Why are jews so gay? Everywhere they go they agitate against the culture for gayness.

Why so gay?

I have no problems with self aware Jews

You're cool op

Shabbat shalom OP. (Its Friday afternoon here)

I don't think this place is as anti Juif as you might think. I reckon its more that Cred Forums falls into 3 camps when it comes to us

> the rabid ones who spout hatred and bizarre conspiracies, im certain the electronic intafada are active here
> ones who use all the memes probably just for lulz and likely have only knowingly interacted with a Jew twice in their whole life
> those who don't give a shit.

I think you'll find the first group I've mentioned are likely fairly small. Its just they're so vocal and rabid that their voice carries further.

I browse pol because I'm vehemently right wing. I certainly dont fit the cliche diaspora libtard, but then I doubt many of us who are here would.

Just keep doing what you're doing.... The so-called "alt-right" is a pro Zionist movement. It's also based in truth, so by principle... It's correct.

Some people are idiotic racists. And it is usually the idiots who are the loudest and get the most attention.

You're Jewish. You have foundation. You can witness these things, and have the ability to see a greater purpose.

I'm converting.. Basically, the real racists will be screwed, and not let into Greater Israel. The greatest irony is Israel is the only hope for nationalists with feelings of pride in G-d and country, but they will be stuck without either when we elect a Jewish Republican in 40 or so years.

Nah man, you're alright.

We hate (((The Jews))) but Jews can be alright, just like we hate niggers but blacks can be alright. Show opposition to the SJW/BLM crowd, demonstrate good conservative NatSoc values and patriotism, then you'll be fine.

Part of me wonders if the whole reason for Cred Forumss antisemitism is just because y'all have maintained the cultural cohesiveness and willingness to support others in your community that most whites have forgotten.

Fuck if I know m8, could have something to do with inbreeding. Maybe having a hedonistic city built on the Mediterranean coast filled with liberal atheists was a bad idea.

You probably took this picture on the bus from SMC.

>converting

Close. It's the welfare office across the street from norms. On Pico by sepulveda.

Here's a home for you kike.

>pic related

nice one leaf, you forgot the pic

kill yourself

lel and he doubles down

go back to b

>lefty
Either you are a commie or just a regular civil chuck like the rest of these edgy alt-rights
>conscious
obv. bait is obv

>Fascination with the absolutely humiliated Nazis.
>Muh gas
>Muh amphetamines are not degenerate
>Muh Alt-history infographs

Okay bud.

No, I'm a lefty. Also, I'm gay. And kinda cute. Triggered? :^)

Fuck off kike

>implying there isn't a Jewish alt-right
Remember Meir Kahane? That's us, either you're one of us or not. Most are Israelis but there is based diaspora as well.
Cred Forums and Cred Forums are alright to hang out, I think a new board would be overkill, a regular gods chosen people thread would be cool though.

New converts to Judaism will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

or you could much more for us than we could ever, spill the beans on globalist leftists kikes who want the white race dead.

most people still think thats a myth

you know better, spread the red pills

jews will get accepted if they show over the next 500 years that they actually on our side.

Thanks, Leaf. Sending another shipment of mohammeds your way.

Nice, now suck my dick you sissy faggot

Well, what if the judge, jury and executioner are Jewish?

You do not understand how screwed you are.

I'm not terribly macho, but I'm not a sissy either. And I'd suck your dick if you're cute :^)

The globalist leftist likes like Soros hate Israel what makes you think the rest of us Jews control them.

HOLY fuck what a gay post
Kys kike scum

>Implying people that think Globalists=Zionists are capable of critical thought.

Question:

Why does your holy book call us worse than dogs?
Why does your holy book say we prefer sex with animals?
Why did you start Desert Storm?

Jew here, why did you even mention #3. You know the responses you will get.

Anyways, I come here for the memes.

Also. Show sheckles or get out.

Hi, I'm a jew, let's do #3

What book? When did you pick up a holy book in your life?

Protip nigger, your race isn't 'Jewish'. Your idiology and religious doctrine is.

Change your culture and shecklegrabbing ways and you're good.

Nigger tier niggers were actually born black, raised black and are so far gone on the uneducated side of the fence they can not be fixed. That is,why the hate for them is a perma-thing.

But you, schlomo? You can simple choose to change the things society hate about you in general.

I wasn't talking to you goy.

Hey it's just banter goy scout.

Now go make nice with Schlomo and Sarah. Maybe your kids kids will actually be respected as a real jew.

It's a nice thought. Your BEST bet is to join the IDF and do service as soon as possible. I look forward to facing off against you in the final days.

Don't call yourself right wing, zionist cocksucker.

The jews are banking on the discord created by the refugee crisis and terrorism to erase the collective memory and consciousnesses of their crimes, essentially using the Muslims as a distraction and a means to garner support.
Ofc "the great kebab remover" is best buds with Turkey, Jordan, and other Gulf States and the posturing as the "Western ally" is merely that, political posturing.

KEK well played you shameless cumdumpster

Arab here, give us palestine back you crafty heebs

You will never "fit in".

Your best bet is to stop spreading degenerecy, get a nose job, and race mix with the goyim. Half Jews half whites are the best people because they protect white values, but have jew IQ.

If you don't get the node job before the big happening, you will be gassed with the rest of the kikes.

And for God's sake, don't start any more secret kike societies.

I'm fine with jews that live in their own country.

Convert to christianity and you can stay

Same offer the spanish inquisition made kek

What? I was being serious! :^)

Oh, my family is Jewish.. They are already respected. I have the gift of learning at a Christian school and finding my genetic imperative through meditation with G-d.

You actually think that you'll be fighting the Jews in the "Armageddon"?? Man.. You have never read any of the books.

three strikes nigga

>tfw retards in Germany unironically believe this
My life is fucking great, it's fun to trigger mudshits.

Bro... pol has been a secret kike society for years now

There are only like 8 actual goyim who regularly post here. Everyone else is a jew or a LEO.

>denies modern day example. you are retarded.

im not even going to bother to answer the other one right now

You? Respected? are you in the military?

In the Tract Makkoth (7b) he is said to be guilty of killing "except when, if intending to kill an animal he kills a man by mistake, or intending to kill a Goi, he kills an Israelite."

here you go idiot

Because you have nothing.. You have never read a book, let alone a holy book in your entire life.

How did you become so shmart?

To be honest I just want to watch the world burn.

Hopefully President Trump will kick off the egregore's id and we can have some real cataclysmic social unrest.

The kind of conflict that civilizations die in. That would be nice.

as a fellow jew, i say white europeans and jews should team up, we can use our financial and political powers while you guys use your own skills to finally defeat the leftists once and for all!

I love Jews! I love everyone who leaves me alone. I've never hated them. It's the Henry Kissengers and George Soros of the world that make some people hate you guys. They are jewing the Jews.

OP is a faggot. You can be Jew and alt-right. First step is reading the link and second step is going back to Israel and serving in the military.

>Finally, if you consider yourself Jewish and Alt-Right—that is to say you identify with a Jewish heritage and agree with the Alt-Right worldview of tribes in conflict and ethno-nationalism as the solution—then the only defensible position for you to take is Zionism. As you are no doubt aware, overseas Israelis have major metapolitical problems. In the United States, they frequently embrace the cause of the Palestinians and intermarry with the goyim, diluting our heritage and yours. Some Israeli politicians refer to this process as a second Holocaust—anudda shoah, if you will. And Israel is under assault by some of the same globalist kayaks as the White world, such as (((George Soros))). You can do the following to help us and yourselves: make aliyah and encourage your friends and family to do the same, serve in the Israeli Defense Force, and run for political office in Israel on a platform of ultra-zionism and normalizing relations with the soon-to-be ethno-nationalist West. Your country, quite frankly, needs you. Its Muslim population is growing rapidly and since the last wave of migration after the fall of the USSR, Israel has been facing less than rosy demographic prospects. You and your millions of overseas kinsmen can help make Israel great again.

therightstuff.biz/2016/08/30/alt-rinos-those-who-incur-the-wrath-of-kek/

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Convert to Judaism and automatically get downloaded the truth from the mainframe system.

He isnt wrong

The (((alt-right))) is already a jewish organization.
We aren't the (((alt-right))) though.

what's the difference between group 2 and 3?

How do you expect us to trust you?
You'll just enslave us.

Woah dude. You can't just generalize Cred Forums like that. Other people in Cred Forums can call you bad things but I won't. I respect Jewish people and the nation of Israel. I know anti-Jews here post muh banking Jews, but you guys are pretty cool. Not a shill. Just a person respecting other people.

You actually think that we would go to war with Turkey, the only country in the Middle East that hasn't been insane since Islam came around?

Dude, pick up a book...

Yep, that's what all the Jews talk about all day.. Boiling people in shit and murdering our neighbors... It's funny, because I can't seem to find that in the actual Talmud.. Just stormfront and such quoting it

troll harder. you're probably not even a jew

Your job is to use your YHWH-given knack for propaganda and agitation against the Liberal Jews and Neocon Jews.

Baruch ha shem

kek. cant even argue only like the little rich stick you are. read my post above and weep. may the pepe spirit lick your tears

and then maybe you should pick up your "holy" book for the first time. lordkek

insertpepelickingscreen3d.gif

Cred Forums doesn't actually hate you, Jew. They "hate" you, which is a kind of love, because they want to be redpilled, and they want you to be redpilled. too.

It's kind of like hanging out with Denis Leary. You know he's a complete prick, but he'll be completely honest with you.

This is really what the alt-right wants. Sure, there are white nationalists who want to march and worship some supreme leader, but most just want to stop the endless bullshit -- the PC lying and apologizing.

So fuck you. Have a nice day.

>turkey

wat

>90940960
stay !!!!!!!! we envy the jew thats all it is

That read like someone who is drowning in their own shit and piss.

Yeah I misread. Thought it said Erdogan...

disregard this faggot we are dangerous and sinister racist nazi kkk bigoted mean evil dark army, alt-right deplorables.

he is new

>inb4 niggers wuz Jews mémé
Troll harder.

Now excuse me, I'll go put on my תפילין.

I dont think that most of the alt right is antisemetic...They need us. the goyim will be still living in the dark ages without us! the only problam is that half of our people are degnrate pices of shit who ruins it for the rest of us.

>shitty mind
keklordstyle.

im just going to leave you wallow in your own mind your delusions failure of a neet

No worries famberg. Hey, you are voting for the lulz in November right?

Why not emigrate to Israel and live a fulfilled life fighting side-by-side with your racial compatriots? You already have what the Alt-Right is trying to achieve, an ethno-state.

Oh look it's another Skypes hoarding gets episode.

>Skypes allying with their fellow shitskins to fight whitey

Boy, that has never been seen before.

You realize the jew thing is a meme right? Jew/Kike just represents the global elite puppetmasters, only stormfags actually hate jews

>They need us. the goyim will be still living in the dark ages without us

This is true, as evidenced by the fact that without Jews, there would be no nobel prize laureates in the U.S. :^)

>half of our people are degnrate pices of shit who ruins it for the rest of us.
Sounds like you need anudda shoah, friend.

>they're powerful creatures.

not if theyre actually on our side you nitwit

Not like you have anywhere else in the mass media new or old.
Friendly reminder:
I at my worst want to sleep with some of your women and accept that I never will.
Tyrone wants to kill you because you look white to him.
Juan wants to kill you because of a long-winded thing to do with illuminati and also you look like you have money.
Ahmed wants to kill you because he hears trees talking to him.
Out of those four, your problem is with me?

Whoah, Stormfag here jews ruined America and agitated against the wasp ruling ethnicity every step of the way.

Commander Rockwell was... he was right for his time.

Hey Jeff, how's the baby coming along? Sorry I didn't get you shit for your birthday. I was going to get you a ben garrison tee shirt but I forgot because I'm a bum.

Hey everybody look: (())

It's a vagina.

>anons in this thread didn't live through the JIDF/Stormfag wars from 2009-2013

Self parody... Look it up.

It's not for lulz, it's srs... Trump is actually the best bet for a peaceful future. Hillary and Obama have been delaying and emboldening our enemies. Enough is enough.

kek

>Go to war and save Jews from Hitler
>they repay us by forcing multiculturalism, making the enemies of nuclear families powerful and further white genocide

Thanks assholes. Wish Hitler won.

>the goyim will be still living in the dark ages without us!

Christ you parasites live in a delusional world.

Get the fuck out of Europe
Get the fuck out of white lands
You will never be Europe's ally because European interests are diametrically opposed to
You're culture, politics, and psuedoscience has done irreparable harm to multiple nations from Russia to South Africa to the US. You people should have been wiped away long ago for the survival of mankind. Your voices are lies that need to be shut out.
You claim that your zionism is right wing but it is not pan-European. It is parasitic, swallowing American and European resources while devouring Arab lands. Just fade away jews, let us tear your shackles off.

Yeah I agree with you stormfag but honestly you lazy white males brought all these Africans here to do your shittiest work for free did you realistically think you could oppress them forever. You shouldn't have brought them.here to begin with. Your fault, whitey.

>poor me, poor me

Fuck off. Everyone gets abuse. We're all equal. Now get in the oven and shutup

Damn, Merchant, I...you're my greatest ally in shitposting though.

>Goyim are not welcome to post in this thread
This is why we hate you parasitic fucks. GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And here's your mom's vagina:

((________________))

:^)

> we will always be hated by this crowd

It's satire

Yeah but they jew the fuck out of us. We just signed on for another $40 billion to the kikes, that would build the wall like 8 times over (or build one on Mexico and Canada once). I mean how can we stand that level of kikery. The fucking kike lobby is way too fucking stronk. The only things dems and (((r)))'s agree on is giving all our money to the kikes.

You can't deny the contribotin we made to westerm civlizsien we were a signifcant force in molding it...
That's up to god...but sure everynow and then our people needs some cleansing

i laughed on the inside because i think they're ((listen))ing.

im pro israel not pro globalist, i dont agree with what the leftists like soros are doing. trump has the right idea!

We want Trump for polar opposite reasons. You want Trump because you are a believer. Trump will give us back our balls again, and usher in a new age of American exceptionalism.

I want Donald J. Trump to win because he will be the last President that America ever has. Historically speaking America has hit it's degeneration stage. And Trump will preside over a series of unavoidable catalysts that will throw all of Western civilization into chaos.

>acts like a stick
>says lulz

haha family respect.

pepehandclapkek.gif

Yeah, seemed like a good idea at the time.

lol wtf? thats like saying the man who invented the hammer built all the houses.

>You can't deny the contribotin we made to westerm civlizsien we were a signifcant force in molding it...

I'm not, and I wasn't being ironic either. I have a great admiration for Jewish (Jewish, not Israeli) culture.

>Man.. You have never read any of the books.
Does this count?

What the fuck is wrong with being a Liberal? It's better than being a fucking racist and a bigot like half of the people on this board.

>jewish
>alt-right
Just Gass yourself m8

>I want Donald J. Trump to win because he will be the last President that America ever has. Historically speaking America has hit it's degeneration stage. And Trump will preside over a series of unavoidable catalysts that will throw all of Western civilization into chaos.

There have been people who have yelled "YHWH for president" at Trump's rallies when he brings up the Middle East.

Check out the Jewish end times.. It's a big war, followed by peace and a messiah.

Not a holy book at all.

lol that was written as satire by ancient stormfags like us

I wish I understood that nonsense that you wrote Jethro, I really do. I'm guessing coherent sentences are for kikes, right?

>You can't deny the contribotin we made to westerm civlizsien we were a signifcant force in molding it...

.....Such as?

Its okay skypebro, theres blacks that come to Cred Forums too

>peace and a messiah

That would seriously piss me off :/

I am already committed to denying any such messenger from God. And so the cycle continues anew...

If you're real OP, please read this, specifically the last section: theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/09/the-alt-right-and-the-jews/

You'll never be welcome in the Alt-right as a Jew. But you can make an effort within your own community to curb the anti white behaviour.

I've always hated you far more than any Jew, race traitor. Believe me when I say, when the day of the rope comes, I'm going to string you up first.

lel fuck yourself with a smartphone

You know the funny thing is we have like 70k unique posters per month and about 30 million unique ip visits. We are actually worthy of the paranoia the left gives us and our memes. We are shaping public opinion with our memes, we are probably more powerful than the buildabergs at this point.

The horrible truth is that Hillary may be the choice that actually gives us a chance at surviving, if she triggers an apocalypse and we can survive it.

Trump's "civic nationalism" is just a band-aid, since we're almost surely going to have a brown majority whether he deports 10 million Mexicans and stops all immigration or if he doesn't. Trump may just give us a patriotic nationalist brown majority American future instead of a globalist hellscape brown one.

pepehassmiledtestimony.wmed

jews would never lie to people like this fuck off stormweenie

Yeah, and the muslims have taqqiyah, and scientologists have fair game policy.

So what?

Wow, what a tool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bava_Kamma

>operation suzanna
>US boat that the Jewish GOVT bombed with napalm

fuck u scum

What if he was a Cred Forumsster and a memer? He could be collecting rare pepes right now...

shhhh we are but humble farmers, tending to our memes

the terrorists over at ebaumsworld.com were behind it all.

Alt Right people have no desire to gas the Jews

We use that as a joke but many of us actually respect Jews and some of our favorite people are Jewish... how can anyone grow up in America and not have a few Jewish celebs to like...

Just because our desires run counter to Jewish politics like communism and globalism does not mean we wish you harm, we simply want control of our own destinies in our own lands

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

LMAO

>start our own Jewish alt right

That's just called a zionist.

How can people like you sleep at night? Bullying Jewish People, People of Color, and especially innocent feminists online who just want equal rights as men. What's wrong with you???

I would like to gas some jews. At least then they could actually cry about someone actually gassing them.

Mr brother, Cant you see these nazis are losers.

There are right wing jews who think like you but we have famalies.

Start your own family. Have kids and push them to a jewish profession like a doctor or lawyer.

As a white person I completely agree, it's time us white people recognize our white privilege and work to abolish whiteness and the systems that give us whites power.

>secret jew society
>advocates for the genocide for their own people

For what purpose?

I understand there would be a "secret" jew gathering here because there are millions of people who post here everyday but but all of Cred Forums isn't jewish even I know jews aren't that fucking dumb.

The alt right is a figment of the media's collective imagination. Most of us have no real qualms about jews.

The nat soc guys are fringe at best and are pure degeneracy. They haven't the courage or intellect to take their bogus movement beyond the skidmarks of the internet.

Now blacks on the other hand....
Some of these NEETs are willing and capable of violence towards blacks. They scare the shit out normies and myself quite frankly.

(You)

most of us know the difference between jews and (((jews))). There is a cabal of jewish families and tehy have a network of filthy little kike halfbreed slaves to do their dirty work for them, but then there are just regular people who happen to be jewish. I like those jews.

Gotta out troll Cred Forums, you know?

>Pic of obese Mexican male in Los Angeles is somewhat related but not really.

I WONDER WHY WE DONT LIKE YOU

The problem IMO is largely due to Zionist traditions in foreign nations not being abandoned after the Zionists got the state they were after.

Colluding as an extranational body to influence nation states was a necessary survival tactic when the Jewish people were themselves stateless, and so blameless in my mind, but the tradition has become so ingrained that the creation of Israel has not ended it.

If the limited few power players among your people could go play for power in the fancy new clay we made for you instead of remaining entrenched in the west it would be much appreciated.

Almost all Jews aren't aware or a part of this though, so I don't support Cred Forums's harsh opinions on you guys personally.

You're so fucking new aren't you? You're either new or completely out of the loop.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/what-is-the-alt-right/

Being "Jewish" is not a race

Most people you see walking around probably have more Ashkenazi DNA than you.

Its such a deluded race of the Khazars there is no point in identifying as such.

Now if you are Jewish by choice if following Judaism I would say to you, repent... leave the Synagogue of Satan and accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

>Start your own family. Have kids and push them to a jewish profession like a doctor or lawyer.
Yes, yes... Good kike... Why not banker?

It's all falling into place.

Skypes.... Always trying to infiltrate.

Most of our foes are nigger lovers and race mixing creeps(pic related] Goyim Goddess

Ignore the nazi losers

They are basement dwellers

you just don't get it yet

when Ben 'Pull the trigger on every nigger' Garrison hired investigators to track down the evil nazi racists who were changing his art to be horribly anti-semitic, do you know what that investigation revealed?

some based 20 something neet jew bro behind like 80% of the edits. a brilliant kid

why would he enjoy being so anti-semitic and satirically trolling everyone?

when you can answer that you will know who we really are

I feel sorry for jews. Even if the convert religions or become atheists people still think they are jewish.
But, they have themselves to blame for that by trying to make them selves "special" 2500 years ago and trolling their people into thinking they were a different race so as not to breed with other arabs and later Persians and later Greeks and later Romans.

They're all just jealous desu.

Op I'm leaving

The nazi losers are already cryinf at my post

Stay locked on your screen virgins

I'm off to a great jewish nights sleep

see you tomorrow kike!

the internet as we know it will be dismantled and compartmentalized by country / government.

Only designated content will be available about the nation, some will be free, most will require some form of payment most likely a subscription or proof of citizenship.

these regulations will be set up by the UN who should consider the opinions of the people who access the internet.

Matterfactly, data or information about your nation would most definitely be accessible free of charge if you are a legal citizen.

Cultures being capitalized and the United States just became WWIII.

Now THAT is a picture for the history books.

Ok lets start with one of the fathers of calculos: leibniz

Anyways antisemitism is a jewish trait.

>whiney bitch
>claims to be Jewish

Story checks out

I know that story.

It was jew just trying to SHUTITDOWN a liberetarian comic artist for money and to make political comics a liberal safespqce

Also
>welfare slave
>jew
>based

Most jew guys are larpers you know.

Maybe you didn't infiltrate the goy, but the goy infiltrated YOU

Half-Jew here

I kinda know how you feel OP, its easier for me because i can atleast hide myself as a crypto-jew.
But i think the best route to go with is your first option

We will never be trusted on the same level as any whites, I think whats best is to just fight for what we believe and hope that we can atleast help in americas nationalists cause, Otherwise id rather kill myself then go with option 2

Night. ;^)

no dude, he didn't have some ulterior motivation for trolling ben garrison

he was just good at it, and it made his friends (us) laugh

he didn't do it for some statement or monetary gain he did it for the lulz

>Goyim are not welcome to post in this thread.
Damn sub human, I wasn't going to post but you had to write this last sentence.
Jesus fucking Christ almighty, why are you so easy to hate?

Who knows now that whites are minority maybe you get gassed bye bye whiteys

Nah, Oldfag here. I don't buy into this horseshit.

Further, I'm not clicking your fucking link.

By this logic that means we will get our own country with a wall.

Ebin

Trump can give us the race war, and only through that can the subhuman filth be purged from this nation. Shillary won't start a total war--it's bad for business, and the shekelmasters won't have that. She'll just keep things on a stable course to the ultimate destruction of white, Western civilization--and in its place will be brown, unintelligent, consumerist hordes, all under the globalist elite, who will live comfortable in the knowledge that the goy will never again pose a threat to their ways.

If you will stop lying and working against us, then we will accept you.

>demonstrates complete unwillingness to leave his hug box

Out of the loop it is then.

Haha I wish someone would kick our hornets nest already.

When whites go to war we shake the Earth and burn the air. There has never been a more ruthless and effective killing machine than whites who are fighting an existential battle.

All this, the race riots, the petty wars, the small shit is just shenanigans. We are devils you know. We really are.

does Kim Kardaszian know calculos?

>he doesn't understand that Cred Forums is the JEWS now

>he did it full the lulz
>he did it for (((us)))
>your pepe had the caption "For my friends at r/the_donald

At this point I am not suprised all the jews that are here came from reddit.

All endless the reddit raids and attempted infiltrations make sense now.

Reddit is a kosher platform website owned, run, and visited by jews.

Live the meme, you fucking lemming.

Yeah that's all media hype for "Him and his friends trolled hard for years" and now we have to make it sound sinister and not absurd

Stole it from Isaac Newton LOL

If this was a hugbox then this thread wouldn't be here. ;^)

Alt right is a media fabrication, a name slapped onto an imaginary entity to make it easier for the left to have a punching bag.
>still using blogs in 2016
It's not 2005 anymore. Now get out.

it is the other way

>Alt-right
Gay shit. Should return the USA back to many of its founding principles and have the government respect the peoples natural rights to being a free person.

A small government so people can prosper rather than being held down by government due to various interest groups influencing it. To have any modicum of success you have to be responsible, and it is much easier to have a relationship with your fellow man if they are more likely to be responsible and share at least some similar hardships as you and others while making their way through life.

Being coddled by the government shall end and then decency can at least have an opportunity to flourish.

No kiddo, we have been fighting the jews for over 10 years. And they us.

Tearing chunks out of each other's souls. At this point we are culturally identical with small ethnic differences.

Pol is the real multicultural success. We are the real road to peace. Not censorship.

Kim Kardaszian and her like is excaly why we get soha every now and then... she is not a jew for me and desreve to get in the oven with her nigger housband...

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

jewish right = neocon

gas yourself

The leaf speaks the truth.

Better than beleiving in nothing. And desu this ain't the part where I found a fork in the road and picked the road more oft traveled by.

Jews are tribal and nepotistic as fuck. Even after shedding belief in there kike god they still maintain there tribal allegiances. They go so far as to have secret hints they drop about there background so us normies don't pick up on it when they suspect they have ran into another kike. They are parasites. Even when they don't realize what they are doing they practice such things. They will never integrate. They have to leave. All the shit the left believes about the patriarchy and white privilege and shit is just them catching whiffs of what the kikes are up to. Literally for every dollar a Jew makes in the US a goym makes 26 cents. And that's just counting income from wages which excludes things like investment income or rental income.

The jews gotta go.

And Israel is the worst ally we have ever had ever. They constantly stab us in the back steal from us commit acts of terror aid terrorists corrupt and control our politics and we pay them to do all this to us. You would be surprised to find out just how many wars the kikes have started throughout history. How many times they played off both sides. And they never stop, literally all this shit in Libya, with Syria with Iraq, its all the kikes causing shit and dragging the rest of the world into there mess. To them we are stupid beasts to manipulate and control. They have no morals no conscious about it.

I know Jews irl, I'm good friends with some. They are quite red pilled. Individually you can say 'this jew is not so bad' but if you look at the bigger picture Jews are the biggest problem we have as a nation a race and as a species.

Maybe you fucking kikes stop destroying the white race, what about that? Liberals are there because of you, retards. Do you think we hate you just because you guys exist and are jews? Fuck off.

footchan! awww i forgot about him

old user was terrifying lol

OMG I have a bridge for sale user.

What if we infiltrate the alternative right as deep cover while secretly trying to start our own covert agency of Jewish nazis

Reminder that if you're going to welcome newfaggotry post-debate, it's time to rev up those gore folders showcasing Cred Forums history like that fucking find-the-missing-body using google maps.

>one of the

You can do better than that, Chaim.

No, wait, Jews have done absolutely nothing for the world as a whole, so you can't.

So you call in JIDF reinforcements or what?

Believe in yourself. Use your experience and judgement to lead a life you can be proud of.

Joining a movement to simply be part of something leaves you just as hollow as it is.

JIDF has been assimilated by Cred Forums.

lol that sort of shit was common back then

but then anonymous went all vigilante with ip addresses and the mods were in on it and yadda yadda yadda

read 'Bad Monkeys' some time. that will explain a few things

So you were meaning jewish in the stringpuller metophorical sense then.

We are still fighting the jews but we have adopted their tactics while they are trying to us our old tactics and they are failing, hence why they are self destructing themselves.

nice
what image did you mean to post

Nobody gives a fuck about jews except ignorant stormfags. At the end of the day Hitler was a Muslim loving, gun control supporting, upper middle class Socialist Liberal Arts student. He would fit right in with the modern SJW's. He burned books that disagreed with the narrative, worked against free speech, gushed about how great Islam is and used his power to kill a whole lot of white people.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's Apathy. I don't give a fuck about jews.

That aid money is basically self dealing as Israel is only allowed to spend it on American goods

Our government are basically Niggers who would rather get more gibsmedat than work on our economy

>hebrew is literally from-another-planet tier

the samurai were right

my based Portuguese grandma hates Jews cuz she's a staunch Catholic and they killed Jesus and refuse to believe he was the son of God; she's also racist against blacks, mostly because of their skin color lol.

I was born as a non-practicing Catholic but went to like a 90% Jewish upper class private high school in Chicago.

My best and most redpilled friends by far are all Jewish. Most of your average Jews are in fact some of the most redpilled people out there.

Its the Zionists in the government and media that are 100% to blame.

I wouldnt stress too much. 99% of the people on here wouldnt be able to tell you are Jewish IRL, and would have a nice chat with you regardless about niggers and immigration without a second thought. Outside of media attention whores, in reality, all Jews are as white and American as any stereotypical WASP.

While I follow your logic, I disagree that a whole subset of people is really such a pernicious problem.

Holding Jews up as a totem distracts you from the actual corruption and filth that's interspersed throughout our country.

Degenerates come in every color and creed, bro.

>I liked Israel. People are nicer. Cultural cohesiveness. Nice architecture bases in history. Nationalistic. Healthy food. No crazy feminists.

I was about to write all the way to the character limit but then I saw your flag. Noice.

if you agree with us, then jew the jews, its basically what Cred Forums does anyways at this point, you will just be extra jewwy about it. when its all said and done, i dont care if you and your sand friends have a slice of palestine as long as you keep out of our countries

Everything I said is true. Hitler idolized Muslims, confiscated guns from anyone that was not a party member, burned books, went to an Arts school and was a socialist who killed millions of white people.

Join the human race and we will accept you, the only reason you're hated it's because you treat the rest of us like we are not your brothers.

Til;dr. Jews take advantage of their fellow humans as a group therefore they're rejected as a group.

That was my image because Ritsu a cute!

Enjoy these discussions while you can.

We kangz now.

Seriously though, the UN better decentralize and digitize quick before they think they can legitimately and safely change OUR internet.

I will not have some desk jockey represent my opinion.

They will have to come to us for our opinions directly to develop a national and international consensus.

If we do this right, nothing should pass until every individual on this planet has access to the same internet in its "current form" so we can decide how to improve it.

To me that would be the ideal, but never gonna happen.

What's likely to happen is everyone's gonna get bored of each other, and be too lazy and unmotivated to do anything about it. We'll all starve to death after getting used to the pain and agony of emptiness as we confuse the physical pain with the emotional pain.

Faggot

bro, in 2016 stormfags and jidf have merged into wizard army who cannot be shamed, cannot be triggered, can not be reasoned with

because we cut our teeth on each other in this incubator for 10 years learning how to btfo any opposition

I remember when pol was practically painted in BIG BLACK COCKS spam from the jidf. and we had to post around that for months and months and months and season after season

but endure we did. and they endured us. this is why we are shaking the planet right now and normies are terrified

they SHOULD be terrified

if jews would stop being such assholes and nobody would hate you, but you can't, can you?

There is no singular alt-right with a set of commandments. I don't know how many people here actually h8 da joos, but it seems to me that anti-semites are very vocal at least. Personally I have nothing against jews (inb4 jidf)

Also, does the alt-right really want to kill all jews? Why? Wouldn't it make more sense to send them to Israel (you'd also save some money on the gas bill)

>we

Fuck you.

End the kikes TODAY.

Nice stockholm syndrome larping
>they endured us
>oy vey, someone is talking critically about us

Say what you want but in 2016 the only ones who truly understand the kernel of Cred Forums, the real impetus, are those who have been here with us from the start.

Maybe I am getting soft, maybe I am buzzed and a little stoned. But maybe, just maybe, we will NEVER have a finer enemy than the jewish chantards.

>That aid money is basically self dealing as Israel is only allowed to spend it on American goods

Bull fucking shit. You kikes make a kike company in kikeland. Come up with a plan to have an office in the US so you can spend your aid money on yourself. So buy weapons manufactured in isrial by isrealies sell them to isrial but they are american arms because you opened an office in florida.

And not like it would even matter. It's 40 billion dollars. That's like stealing $200 from the pocket of every man woman and child in america. And you got it by illegally and unethically corrupting out politicians. Kikes are the worst. Worse than niggers, worse than Mexicans worse than Muslims. Kikes are the absolute worst.

What if I'm only 1/4 Jew and have been Christian my whole life? Is it off to the chambers with me?

>Cred Forums
>Alt-right
Fuck off JIDF

Yeah but then they would have to hate jews as well which is impossible because they are loyal to them.

>stromfags and JIDF merged

You mean natsoc have gained tactics from JIDF and became a powerhouse while JIDF zoinists uses the election and reddit and (((Donald Trump))) to get what they want

Cred Forums isn't one person, but is a crusible in where your political leanings get tested.

You either become a cuckservative/JIDF r/donald user who jokes about jews or a natsoc

oy vey!

I am a big fat kike just like you, and I feel exactly like you do. I even collect happy merchant memes. You made me feel enlightened to know there is others like myself, that I am not the only one suffering in this world and living with an extreme dislike of the kike tribes from which I descended.

Just stop being Jews then.

How are they going to acquire and occupy the land contained within greater israel if they aren't all sent to it?

>normalizing relations with the soon-to-be ethno-nationalist West

Fat chance of that happening.

In 100 years there wont be any white countries left to ally with.

Ah that's why your making no sense, you are drinking the fermented jew and burning the herbal hebrew

Ahhh, we have one that can see.

>While I follow your logic, I disagree that a whole subset of people is really such a pernicious problem.

This is the most important red pill, and everything the indoctrination you've received your entire life from every form of media from the education system even most churches, it is designed to keep you from taking it.

There have been some really stellar Jews who were neither libtards nor Zionists. Robert Novak was one such example. I miss that mensch.

fuck yourself with a rake

go to northwestfront.org and join harold's insurgency if you really think that

Do your IRL Jewish friends support Trump?

Even when I was just 7 years old, I could instantly tell just by how this guy's face looked that there was something inherently evil about him and that nothing he says should ever be listened to.

>Oy vey da current year!

>But to my fellow Jews on here, I think it's becoming obvious that we will always be hated by this crowd, we will never fit in and will never be accepted by this crowd.

I'm pretty sure this line has been said by a Jew in every country, across every time throughout history.

At the end of the day, "Stromfags" win because the OP post is causing the jews to turn on eachother and weaking the zionist kabal.

Chambers? Too much waste, wall you fuckers into Israel and carpet bomb the entire region until there aren't any conventional explosives left in the north American or European continents

Somebody who can into photoshop needs to make this very thing into the Lord of the Rings reference about fighting alongside an elf versus fighting alongside a friend.

Your wording is all over the place.

I got what you were saying but your typing style is chaotic.

My apologizes if it sounded like I was insulting you.

ancient Egypt
>But to my fellow Jews in this slave chamber, I think it's becoming obvious that we will always be hated by these Egyptians, we will never fit in and will never be accepted by this crowd.

>greece
>But to my fellow Jews in this philosophy class, I think it's becoming obvious that we will always be hated by these philosophers, we will never fit in and will never be accepted by this crowd.

Rome
>But to my fellow Jews in this merchant quarter, I think it's becoming obvious that we will always be hated by these Patrons, we will never fit in and will never be accepted by this crowd.

and on and on and on

Do you know what they say about those who fail to learn from history?

maybe you could (4) realize that the alt-right is wrong because they won't accept you despite there being literally nothing wrong with being jewish

my mind is chaotic

most likely bipolar I with mania

>was a socialist
Apparently you missed the socialist bit in National Socialist party.

Even Christians who forgot about there Jewish past, who where devout and good members of society when discovering there Jewish roots where extremely likely to seek out the Jews and convert.

It's like a muslem immagrent. You got one, he's a good little muzzie, dosen't really trust the feds, red pilled on many things, religious just wants a good happy life in america. But his kids or his grand kids read the Koran read about how your supposed to conquer your enemies, how non Muslims should be made to fear how Islam means peace through submission and fucking joins isis.

Kikes are like that, they got it in there blood. And even if you don't tell your kids about there Jewish heritage they can get dna tests or go to the Mormons and do genealogy and once they find out they get this desire to become a kike.

Now lets say you raise your kids to be red pilled on the Jews, well guess what a good percentage of them will be rebel, its what kids do, the pendulum swings, good chance even with the best of intentions they will reject your teaching.

Kikes are a real and pernicious problem.

The alt-right will gas you if you let them. Also:

>Goyim are not welcome to post in this thread.

Fuck you jew.

wtf
#notallmickeymice

Jews owned the ships nigger

Hitler was a jew, Bobby Fischer was a jew, Stanley Kubrick was a jew, antisemitism is a primarily jewish trait.
Well right now our choice is Hillary Clinton who is a literal mischling, and surrounded by all those horrible kikes, or Donald Trump who is just pairing his kids off to hopefully better jews and surrounded by jews and loved by israelis but isn't a jew himself.
Either way all hell is going to break loose.

But the Jews have always been fighting each other. After Solomon died they had a civil war. Then there's the fact Jesus was descended from a Jew, and they killed him.

They won't accept you because you will always be Jewish first and whatever nationality of your home country second.

There are plenty of good Americans of Jewish descent. You clearly aren't one of them.

>Why do I take the abuse?
What abuse you fucking sissy faggot, its just bants, do you honestly get offended when someone calls you a kike? jesus you guys NEED an army service.

FUKKEN SAVED.

Israelis are always based. It's going to be hard to feed you guys to the arabs famberg

>provides no proof

WE

Stop being a special snowflake

t. jew

I accept you, for what it's worth.

If you are not a Zionist than you are alright

>wants our trust and acceptance
>immediately show us why you can't be trusted

It's like jews are sociopaths. How can you turn on people so casually?

Dammit nigger you got that backwards. The subverting leftist agitators are the problem.

The nationalist Israelis are awesome

I'm from a Muslim family and live in a Muslim area. If it were up to the Muslims you'd all be dead.

Technically, Christianity is the true form of Judiasm (but not in the kike way)

Jews now vs jews circa abraham are two different people with a much different religious texts
God bless you with your illnesses and be healed.

>mind isn't all that chaotic but true future sight and perfected aura reading seem to be a trait I have

>doesn't even lucid dream
>no qt 3.14 succubus gf

Do you even tarot?

>implying Jews haven't infiltrated media, academia, etc...

Nice try.

>needing cards to read the future
When I was 10, I predicted people will pretend to be gay and mentally ill for attention.
I also predicted that my ex girlfriend will come out as a transgender
>I predicted last year that atheism would fall and christianity will start to rise again.
>I predicted the Make, Model, and color of my car

>can't lucid dream easy because the dream world is in inception levels of deep sleep and will block me from controlling them, even if I qm aware about it being a dream and try to control it

I have no need for magic for I have faith instead.

>probably got level 98 on my FTH level.

We were hitler n shit goyuim

>Jews are tribal and nepotistic as fuck.
White people should do the same but we're to busy being individualists while the Jews ass fuck us.

Alt right doesn't exist. You're welcome here

He's literally a rothschild, he was literally trained at tavistock.

>referncing the Cred Forums psyop disinfo graph