WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS

daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/

Julian Assange announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.

WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

Sounds familiar?

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/al-nusra-commander-admits-us-is-arming-isis-america-is-on-our-side_09272016
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtube.com/watch?v=prTKdFX1gVM
youtube.com/watch?v=mKy84jdghdY
youtube.com/watch?v=vnWWgKxWvtY
illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/manson-homepage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete this

Archive this

We all knew this already and nobody cares

It's not even October yet.

She's fuckin done. Btfo

Pay no attention to the man behind the walls of the Ecuadorian embassy.

old

Show us the proof Julian

AHH DELETE THIS SHE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO LOSE OMG DELETE THIS NOW

Well, this is something we all knew from the start, so I'm not surprised. But now we have proof. Forward this to Trump's campaign.

shtfplan.com/headline-news/al-nusra-commander-admits-us-is-arming-isis-america-is-on-our-side_09272016

>But now we have proof.
Not yet. "Soon".

>lying under oath
>affecting Hillary in any way prior to the election

Yeah, no

>Wikileaks witholding information until primaries

balekek.jpg

this world is fucked up

mercilesspepecackleoutofpityoflife.gif

this.
congress can't even touch her
at this point you could prove hillary killed a school bus full of children while jacking off the convicted sex offender driving the bus and libs would just clap "she's so strong"

It literally doesn't matter at this point. Trump could transform into Jesus fucking Christ that shits the cure for cancer while she dunks a fucking baby in a bucket of acid live on stage during the next debate and she would still win the election.

SURPRISE!!!
SHADILAY GOYS
SHADILAY

>Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS
So, where's her weapons manufacturing plant and do they have receipts??

I cant wait till the normies have to hear about this at next debate

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

True

OMG NO ONE CARES
HILLARY IS STILL GOING TO WIN
DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS.

Trump is getting desperate after he failed at the debates

lol you all better pray Assange has something up his sleeves.

You guys are toast.

Theres no direct sourced quote from assange or wikileaks in thos artilce and wikileaks hasnt posted anything about it
I hope its real but i have doubts

bump for interest

SHE'S TOO BIG TO JAIL, RIGHT?

right?

Althought I want to trust you, can you please post the wikileak link?

what's this, an election for ants?

Clitor lady has already won, imo.

So....when's he gonna get around to dropping that big info bomb on her that's supposed to end her campaign? Hmm? 'Cause this sure as fuck isn't it.

>daily-politics.com

naaaaah

Its not even October yet
Fuck I can't wait to see his surprise release

>can't
You mean won't
Nobody has charged her with anything because they all want to live
All she needs to be charged with is using a private email(which she literally cannot deny) and she's legally never allowed to hold public office in the US ever again

Doesn't matter. She's above the law/ something something Trump Cuba.

Main stream media will cover this up. Kek will prove it

WHY FUCK DOES NOBODY CARE?

THE RAPEFUGEE CRISIS IS HER FAULT!!!!

Is everybody apathetic, where's the outrage?!?

I legitimately don't think people will stop voting for her even if it's proven that she's directly connected to ISIS/Al Qaeda/Libya/Syria. The people who are already determined to vote to her are so stupid that you're not going to change their minds by telling them she's a traitor

This is why we should go back in time and assassinate Kate Shepard.

can someone please post the pepe edit of pic related?

Only if I get to replace her on the tenner as the guy who killed her and saved the world

that bitch is trying to steal this election with the help of MSM....

im so pissed

CTR on suicide watch

Shills gonna shill . Chill shill go sit on a drill and pop a pill why ur at it please pay your moms abortion bill .

>triggering spelling nazis

On another note what the fuck is up with this captcha

* CNN

If you're voting for Hillary you do not care about corruption. You only pretend to get furious when Trump calls Rosie O Donnel a pig until it isn't convenient anymore and you forget about it forever.

No you idiot. She technically didn't break any laws, which is the problem. We can't charge her. She's guilty as sin, but not of anything that actually exists on the books.

The courts can't just make up a reason, and legislature, even if they manage to actually get something done for once, can't enact a law that will retroactively make that behavior illegal.

She got off scott-free because we never thought something like this would be an issue, and our legal system had no way to deal with it.

WTF I'm voting Gary Johnson now

DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. IT'S HAPPENING.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

thread related

youtube.com/watch?v=prTKdFX1gVM

youtube.com/watch?v=mKy84jdghdY

youtube.com/watch?v=vnWWgKxWvtY

And Trump says she doesn't understand business!

The fuck? Are you retarded? SEVERAL people have been fired for doing EXACTLY the same thing she did only it was ONE email. It's HIGHLY illegall, fed time illegal.

CARLOS

You have youtube avatar the same!

My gift

DAMNIT CARLOS

lol a pony pepe.

Its not on their twitter so i'm unsure if i believe.

But someone is supposed to come out with stuff showing her campaign treats niggers like pos

>while she dunks a fucking baby
why not a 3-pointer?

He has a point. Laws need to be written