Creepy Hillary Child

Most of you have seen this "picture" of a 10 year old Hillary Clinton floating around Cred Forums There's something creepy about this "Thing" It's either the joker like smile or the hatred in her eyes. If this thing walked up to me, I would punch it to death.

All I'm saying is,

Do you hate this child as much as I do? I really really really hate this child.

I would fug it

What made her want to rule the world?

Whats creepy is that its a shoop by CTR to get the blemishes out her face.

Her is the original. Save it and piss off CTR by reminding them.

I'm not CTR though, I actually hate this thing.

>*unzips* cunny

Sure, whatever shill

I honestly feel sorry for anybody who masturbated to that picture.

Not hate, more like fear. The soulless sentience is the enemy of all

You're not fooling anyone you CTR fuck

You're pretty paranoid, I'm on Trump's side you worthless kike.

Then why post that picture? Bringing the propaganda right to our eyes? Youre an idiot and your 'innocent hillary' was a conniving cunt from the start.

Because I was showing an example of how ugly demons are when they're children. Hillary isn't innocent at all even as a child she's a demon like bitch. Her dad raised her to be morally satanic and even allowed her to view illuminati meetings.

Plus wouldn't CTR shills worry about posting photos? I mean people have silenced others for posting younger pictures of evil dictators and war criminals. And you wonder why there's barley any photos of David Rockefeller or Jacob Rothschild as their younger-selves?

It seems to me you're the one defending her and attempting to quite me over posting evidence of her.

Cover her mouth with your hand or whatever. Those aren't the eyes of a smiling person.
It's unsettling because you can subconsciously pick up contradictory expressions that aren't obvious
That child, I can bet 1g of coke, was extremely manipulative and fucked with her siblings all the time.

I knew from day one she's a fucked up bitch. Just because one's a child doesn't mean they're innocent. Hillary has always been a danger to the world ever since she was born. Her dad also was extremely evil as well.

Well shit, I didn't see this post before I posted.

What do you expect? The clintons/rodhams aren't innocent people. They have a history of crime relations as well as illegal tampering as well. Hillary along with her husband raided the white house when bush won presidency in 2001.

>Most of you have seen this "picture" of a 10 year old Hillary Clinton floating around Cred Forums There's something creepy about this "Thing" It's either the joker like smile or the hatred in her eyes. If this thing walked up to me, I would punch it to death.

All the Baby Boomer women have that glare.

You can put most of the worlds current problems down to women in Hillary and Merkel's age bracket.

The men in that generation are the ultimate cucks who failed to control them.

it's funny how this pic of hillary has been spammed by her campaign. i've even seen it on her t-shirts. like who runs for president using their childhood pictures? i havent seen any childhood pics of trump.