Cred Forums, I just realized I'm a full blooded jew from both sides of my family. What do I fucking do?

Cred Forums, I just realized I'm a full blooded jew from both sides of my family. What do I fucking do?

Other urls found in this thread:

register.birthrightisrael.com/?org=137&source=OU&medium=Website&name=Buttons
amazon.com/Honey-Rock-Sixteen-Sweetness-Christ/dp/1586171151
youtube.com/watch?v=yGs0g2m2Mxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fast on yom kippur.

you only just realised? you should be in control of the media conspiracy, wtf are you doing

Be a good person

claim your holocaust money, I know you want it

Use your powers to become a super hero

Actually, I'm going to school for a communications degree at the moment. Was this some kind of fucking predetermined destiny for all jews or some shit?

He's not even half Jew, he's full Jew. But he apparently wasn't raised Jew or religious. It'd be a battle of instinct.

I'm honestly confused how you didn't know OP. Didn't the beak and the chia hair tip you off?

Arbeit macht frei.

demand your share of the gold. get israeli citizenship so you can bugout when white society collapses

your only choice is to repent and accept christ

>just realized

what took so long?

I can't figure it out. If physical looks didn't do it then family get togethers should have.

I mean, does he not celebrate holidays or what?

get off this board because you're probably fourteen

I was raised Catholic, but my grand parents were Jewish. I just researched my last name and my mother's maiden name and I learned I'm a full fledged jew. They are subtle jewish names, but definitely jewish names nonetheless.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Fight against the Jew inside

Aww so it's gonna be nurture vs instinct then.

Just try not to be such a big Jew user. Fight for what's white.

Having a subtle Jew name doesn't mean you're Jew. For example Kauffman is a Jew name right? But not necessarily, it means 'Buying-Man' (merchant) in German.

literally ask if you can go to israel for free and stay in a luxary hotel for free because your jewish.
register.birthrightisrael.com/?org=137&source=OU&medium=Website&name=Buttons

That is the most Jewish definition of a name I have ever heard.

Move to Israel

Why the fuck would I want to go to that shitstye and risk getting blown the fuck up by a rogue hamas rocket

Gz. If you ever get cancer you should make aliyha, free treatment

>eat some pork and renounce judaism immediately.

Like I said, both sides of my grandparents were jewish. My grandma, which is the only one who is still alive, looks like pic related but only 100% more Jewish looking.

Rejoice, you have inherited the best traits possible through an extensive process of rapid evolution, due our people constantly facing extermination and expulsions through history (deserved in some cases), this is why we have the highest iq of any group, among other things.
if you are redpilled, congrats! try to stop zionism or at least dont endorse it.

Embrace the Jewness and get huge loans from your fellow jews at 0 interest rate and start a successfull business.

I call bullshit. Nobody is raised by two Jews without being indoctrinated into jewery

Enjoy having the world at your fingertips. Welcome to the family achi.

Look, if you were raised Catholic, before you completely jump ship, please read:

Honey from the Rock by Roy Schoeman

BOOK DESCRIPTION: Schoeman, a Jewish convert to Catholicism, and best-selling author of _Salvation Is From The Jews_, once again shows the clear links between Judaism and Catholicism in these inspiring stories of sixteen Jews who became "fulfilled Jews", as Schoeman says, through their spiritual journeys to the Catholic Church.

The sixteen people whose stories are told here are a variety of Jews, including some who came from secularized, liberal or even atheistic backgrounds, while others came from Orthodox Judaism, or even Hasidism. Some were well trained Jews, others unschooled in Judaism; some rich and wildly successful, others down and out. But their common link was they all had a profound longing for God that gave them no peace until they found God Himself in the Catholic Church.

amazon.com/Honey-Rock-Sixteen-Sweetness-Christ/dp/1586171151

Set your oven to 425 and wait until you hear the beep.

I think you pretty much know the rest of the drill.

Welcome to the Club, Shlomo

There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish

Collect shekels, get israeli citizenship, make aliyah, serve in the IDF, do all the jew shit that you can only do in israel because everyone's a jew, enjoy being surrounded by hordes of ultraorthodox/haredim everywhere you go.

How do you know all of this about him?

kys

Use your Jew powers to gas other Jews.
Then gas yourself

Obviously the only thing to do is kill your entire family,followed by yourself
:^)

facepalm

Gas

Infiltrate.

Don't let yourself get memed into self-hatred.

I had something like that happen to me when I my dad died.. I went nuts and thought my genes of all my ancestors of the past were screaming at me while I delved into drugs.. saying things like "You're embarrassing us!... Aren't you going to do something to make them remember?? We miss you..."... Turns out, way back down the line, I had Rhodes Rabbi Scholar in my lineage, along with a bunch of others.

They will call your name one day..
youtube.com/watch?v=yGs0g2m2Mxc

You can move to Israel for free, can't you?
Why not do something productive and remove kebab with jewforce?
Well you will be doing it on our dime, but kebab removal is worth it.

Invest

Its Friday obviously

Write a plausible backstory on how you are part of the jewish scheme to genocide whites, print it out 100s of times, go to a landmark where there are many people, pour gasoline all over yourself, throw the written pamphlets that expose your evil deeds all over the place, and then finally light yourself on fire in front of all the spectators.

plot the destruction of Western society and the traditional Christian family

You never find that shit out because everyone's a cutfag.

>inb4 shills defending this

Apply to Harvard, get in thanks to blatant nepotism , become bankster, ruin the economy.

In other words, be a Jew.

Communications you goofed schlomo

Consider a career in finance

Don't breed. Or find a lovely white woman to dilute your jewness to your kids. Make sure they know to only breed with whites to ensure they dilute the jew from you.

great image bro.

I guess you'll have to jump in a wood chipper or something

Or just carry on as before ?

git them shoa dollas

You get involved and decuck the J00z.
Or follow another religion and it wouldn't even matter.

It's a religion, don't worry about it you rab sonuvabitch.

This board is full of fake black people and fake self hating jews. Do you people ever get tired of this dumbass role playing? It is worse than really bad high school play.

YOU WILL BE OUR AGENT WITHIN

like that bold guy in matrix