youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
youtube.com/watch?v=suN7jaOa2EI
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_of_Bruys
books.google.com/books?id=6O_XYBMhNYAC&pg=PA185&dq=cross burning religious kkk&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=50m54
news9.com/story/12430328/klan-leader-pleads-guilty-in-killing-of-tulsa-woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh#Religious_beliefs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Christian terrorists

No such thing.

jesus christ i can't wait for november, so this national embarrassment can finally be over
but wait!
THE WORLD WILL NOT FORGET

Havent you seen those tom hanks movies?

Where and when?

The abortion bombings/murders? Less than a handful.

Look at all those blonde hair. That is insulting to jews. Look at their faces, all evil people.

>The jackass that brought up thousand year old crusades to defend Muslims is now flat out lying
Sounds about right

>1:55
>there's no religious rational to justify any of the things that they do
has he ever looked at the quran? everything they do is religiously in line with the quran

So who was the last good president?
Washington?

Funny cause the crusades were in RESPONSE to muslim attacks on christian trade caravans

The difference is that Christian terrorists aren't acting like Jesus.

But Muslim terrorists are acting like Muhammad.

>including (specially) lying to non-muslims to achieve their goals

And to defend against invasions.

The "crusades" were pretty much wars and peacekeeping actions in today's parlance, and have zero relevance on terrorism.

>president
>good

You shouldn't have betrayed the Crown.

i hate this piece of shit so much

basically starting a war with russia after assembling a coalition of terrorists to demolish syria, can't say islamic terror, causes mass migrations, and he sits there so smug cuz the media protects him so badly

i hope trump gets in and bends him over

>Manafactured issue
>Still just won't use the fucking term
Fuck him

Lying is strictly prohibited in the Qoran. Unless the action of lying helps to expand the Sharia

Jackson. Wilson and beyond are just puppets. JFK died for our sins

The numbers show differently.

>tfw the crusades were a way to prevent a Muslim invasion of Europe like what is happening today
We need another crusade.

>We need another crusade.
So the liberals and libertarians can sell the land and the people to kebabs again?

Let them perish.
Let they have what they want.

>Gold star mom

misleading text OP, I expected a jewess!

Holy shit, this faggot is going all out in his dying whimpers.

>Get BTFO by the Senate
>Immediately start poisoning the Democratic Party with your retarded lies

Of course there is Have you not heard of the Salvation army and Red Cross. Wow real radicals I must say.

>Army of Darkness

Obama is the proof if you control the MSM and Universities you can do everything, including genocide your own people and nothing can be done to stop it.

Am I wrong?

The (First) Crusade also had the job of preserving the Byzantine Empire's southern borders from the advancing horders of Muslims, although they were Orthodox, they'd rather have heretic Christians on the borders than angry muslims. However that plan fell through the following Crusades when the jewry went through the roof

I guess he's talking about Abortion Clinic Bombers and the IRA, who are a political faction who are mostly Christians.

Problem is only like 11 Abortionists have been killed in all of the years of Anti-Abortionists, and they aren't a big problem to anyone.

Plus, they have pretty obvious targets, and are easy to defend against

>"There are also Christian terrorists"
It's true though. Ever heard of the IRA?

The fourth crusade is my favorite.

>get mad at Latin traders
>kill every catholic in the city, sell christian women and girls into slavery
>even Barbarossa wanted to fuck you for this
>never stop crying when the boat jews bring an army to fuck you in the mouth to get revenge

Preach

I uh.... *stares off into distance*.. am uh going........ to uh... pause and look.......away....... until I get on a roll and uh........ can take the moral highground and rant and..... uh ramble.

>these are people who kill children, kill muslims, take sex slaves... there's no religious rational that would justify in any way the things that they do

Kill children:
usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/abudawud/038-sat.php#038.4390
>Muhammad killing boys with pubic hair
Although it seems like Muhammad did actually condemn the killing of young children, girls moreso than males

>kill muslims
The idea that muslims can't kill other Muslims is ridiculous. Death is a viable solution for adultery. This whole argument is crazy from the beginning. How often do you hear "there are many interpretations of Islam and some people practice it differently"? Why even have the acceptance of pure illogical bullshit in the first place? Why enable people to believe ABSOLUTE NONSENSE because 'it's muh religion'. The reason why some people are able to interpret religious books to mean death to infidels while others interpret it to mean peace for everyone is because people enable religion to seed this retarded logic to begin with. Like, you're fucking wrong. Don't even bother arguing the intricacies of religion, you're wrong. No religious person should be taken any more seriously than alien conspiracy theorists who wear tinfoil hats.

Sex slaves:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Sexual_intercourse

There are christian terrorists though

That guy on his fucking phone
Fucking A+

>Every year over half a million people die of cancer in the united states.

but also...

>Every year 2,500 left handed people die using products designed for right handed people.

Therefore I can't say it is cancer that causes death. Because other things also cause death.

Nigger Logic.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>IRA
>Terrorists

pick one

I hate Obama almost as much as he hates America.

All these digits on such beautiful posts. Kek is surely with us, brothers.

SHADILAY

>There are christian terrorists though
The question was not "Are there other terrorists" ?

The question was related to why he doesn't say islamic terrorists.
Saying that Christians "could" be terrorists does not explain why you don't mention islamic terrorism.

>Why you don't like ice cream?
>There are also things I like such as chocolate.

Obongo is answering something that the person didn't ask.

Someone break out the terror attacks in the name of religion in the past 50 years chart

Hindsight's 20/20 leaf.

Barack H U S S E I N Obongo

I've never held much stock in sand nigger religions but these people talking about king kenya being the antichrist are on to something

Jesus dude I hate her as much as the next guy but that's called a fidget.

>kebabs are christians natural allies

1400 years of islam trying to invade europe.. Europe and the west is the center of christianity in the world.

His taqiyya is showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

>what is the KKK

>there are Christian terrorists
I would like for him to name one

I always thought it was a mistake of the US Govt to refuse to call it by it's real name for fear of offending our Muslim allies that let us use their air bases.

At this point Obama doesn't use the phrase just to get a rise out of people. Plus he is an ethnic muslim- even though he is likely an Atheist now.

He only pretended to be Christian to get elected in Chicago and for his first term. They don't even pretend to go to church anymore.

>our natural allies
Obviously, the Theodosian Walls were torn down by the Byzantines to bring them closer with their Turkish allies

#OpenBordersJustWork

>there are christian terrorists
Where? obama.. where are they? He's stooping down to the average illiterate muslim defense "christians are also bad".

The reason they are so rare is that there's no justification in the bible for it.

And the reason there are so many muslim terrorists is because there's justification for it in the qur'an and sunnah, including muhammad saying "i have become triumphant through terror".

He's got a very punch-able face.

BLM

But never once has the IRA said they were bombing for god and religion like the kebab terrorists have been careful to be very explicit about
Also the Bible never tells you to slaughter people simply based off the fact that they domt believe in the same god

While the Crusades and shit is a mostly correct answer my Crude Oil and Pickled Fish loving friend...

Turkey is an exception because they have always been on the side of the USA. Of all countries in that region, Turkey and Jordan have always been US allies.

IRA never bombed people "for god"
They did it to kill Bongs and get their country back

KANG NAGGER HAS SPOKEN

Not applicable. They're white supremacists. Not Christian supremacist or pushing Christian agenda through terrorism.

Does this pig ever get tired of guzzling enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon?

A group that doesn't do jack shit anymore. FYI when they were active they lynched more white people than niggers. Also, they lynched less people then niggers who shot each other in Chicago this year alone

>He also says Kebabs are “our natural allies.”
True that, except that he didn't mention that by "we" he meant "we the globalist satanic cabal".

Right. Those cross burnings are ironic humor.

>turkey
>US allies

If you mean we've hated Turks since forever then sure

t means "time to leave" you fucking newfag.

Also you don't know the definition of terrorism.

obamas father & step father were muslim and he grew up in a muslim country
islam is big among the nigs in the US

Gorka is right
youtube.com/watch?v=suN7jaOa2EI

They never did it for god though they did it for country
Also please source a single time the KKK outright bombed people and said praise the Lord as they did so
BLM does it "for black people" not god
That is a response that follows Obama's lie that it's being implied that all Islam is terrorist(even though that is true) thereby going with the notion that whatever the religious denomination a terrorist prescribed to makes them a terrorist of that religion. And it doesn't

Obonga mustn't have heard of the good Friday agreement. The IRA are little more than football hooligans now, picking fights with the PSNI and shooting drug dealers.

DESU I kinda wish we had them back and no Muslims, at least they would call in warnings before their attacks.

>posting an edit

You're thinking of the Mexican doctrine of tequila.

Christians don't burn any Cross -- a sacred symbol.

>FYI when they were active they lynched more white people than niggers

Do you mean actually lynched or killed? Because carpetbagers, Republicans or black sympathizers accounted for about 1/3 the total of blacks killed

I really fucking hate people bringing up a Christian terrorist group wouldn't represent Christianity when if there was a Christian state like ISIS it's completely antithetical to Jesus' teachings whereas ISIS isn't for Muhammad's

The reason obama won't even say radical islamic terrorism is because he's a muslim himself. He's a muslim brotherhood operative.

shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
Is why he sealed his records.

Both hillary and obama has been doing muslim brotherhoods bidding.. they toppled ghadaffi when qaradawi takfeer him, obama supported arab spring where morsi (muslim brotherhood operative) almost declared sharia law. He pulled out of iraq giving room for isis, and then he smuggled weapons to them via libya which the benghazi diplomat/ambassador found out and thus is why they stood down and why hillary didn't take his calls.

And hillary is deep in it aswell
shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm

And hillarys aide huma abedin
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf

>their air bases.
Those air basses belong to us user
We built them
We paid for the
We even pay property tax on them
They are not their air bases they are American soil

>how dare he demean a gold star family

This guy gets it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_burning

>Do you mean actually lynched or killed?
>"Lynching--an extrajudicial execution carried out by a mob, often by hanging or other ways of execution"

I mean lynching faggot

>heretic
>Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_of_Bruys

You don't even read what is on wikipedia

>Also please source a single time the KKK outright bombed people and said praise the Lord as they did so
>books.google.com/books?id=6O_XYBMhNYAC&pg=PA185&dq=cross burning religious kkk&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Source then, faggot

(cont) Both hillary and obama won't say radical islamic terrorism and now you begin to realize why.. And when trump is saying US can't afford 4 more years of obama, he means more than just the devastating policies in the US. Obama and Hillary have been a pro muslim tagteam doing the bidding of the terrorist organization muslim brotherhood which obama ofcourse made sure infiltrated the intelligence agencies during his tenure. youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI

No it's called taqiyya, kitman and idtirar.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=50m54 section r8.0 lying r8.2 permissible lying. ”speaking is a means to achieving an objective”.
When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is PERMISSIBLE to lie if attaining the goal is permissible.. AND OBLIGATORY TO LIE IF THE GOAL IS OBLIGATORY.. when for example one is concealing a muslim from an oppressor who asks where he is, it is obligatory to lie about being hidden”. This includes ”showing the way to policemen and tyrants when they are going to commit injustice and corruption” injustice and corruption according to what.. according to sharia law which would be.. arresting or doing harm to muslims.. Let that sink in..

You're hilariously retarded.

where did he ever get his reputation as a good orator?

Burning cross is a symbol of rebellion because it was first done by a heretic who rebelled against the Catholic Church.

It's anti-Christian to burn a sacred symbol.

Nixon
Before him
Hoover and right before him Coolidge
Before Coolidge you would have to go back to James K Polk
Also fuck every Jacksonian faggot in here
Jackson was a god damn terrible president and for the most part a terrible politician and person as well
Only good thing about him was his ability to lead troops and his unquestioning ability to kill things
Jackson just like that faggot Jefferson played a pretty big role in fucking this nation to hell

DESU I kinda think of the Shia as decent people. I mean, they've been trying to put down IS and all those Islamists while saving Syria and Lebanon.
I know it sounds #notallmuslims but, it really isn't all muslims. We don't even have a sizable muslim minority here, and they have little impact on this country.

its his last few months so he is just not giving a fuck and stopped pretending he is on our side.

>"There are also christian terrorists"
Where do i sign up?

Jesus you're fucking retarded. GO look it up loser libcuck. More niggers have shot each other in Chicago alone THIS YEAR then the KKK lynched people in 87 years. Everyone fucking knows this except apparently retarded liberals who don't know how to read

>where did he ever get his reputation as a good orator?

People in the USA were tricked by his JFK poses and his positive message of hope and change in the first term.

For some reason foreigners weren't fooled as much as Americans. The shine wore off him real quick and he was exposed at home and abroad as not being that talented a politician or statesman or orator.

Essentially in 2008 it came down to Democrats really, really not wanting Hillary and everyone kind of having a bit of GOP Bush fatigue.

Do Danes not understand jokes? Is it like some sort of cultural autism?

>have little impact on this country.

Islam isn't hijacked by extremists - it is what inspires them. This distinguishes Islamic terrorism from mere criminal activity, and it is part of what makes Islam so very, very different from other religions.

>Where do i sign up?

Langley, Virginia.

I don't care about Chicago murder rates you double nigger, I want a source that the KKK lynched more whites than blacks because the existing literature says you're flat wrong fucking wrong

In college and at dinners/functions he would attend when he was a "community organizer"
Ie: Whenever someone wrote him a script and he didn't have to answer questions

America? From Creation to now?

Your argument would convince me if he had a double standard where he called christian terrorism christian terrorism

I think the issue here is that he's the leader of a devoutly religious country and at war with another devoutly religious group while trying to ally themselves with other devoutly religious members in the region. The problem here is that he's a religious idiot and refuses to accept that religion can be inherently bad with this retarded logic of "oh, if someone does something in the name of Muhammad/Jesus, they're not REAL muslims/christians"

I feel like the constant issue here is that christcucks have this consistent victim complex and have make up wacky conspiracy theories about Obama being a secret muslim plant.

Frankly, he could have been a voice actor if not a presidential candidate. Makes good sound bites.

Other being the excuse to impose the patriot on us and murdering people to further degrade our rights, they have no impact.

You faggot

>US Army: 75% white men
>mostly niggers sitting behind obama

>a group of controlled opposition that's been proven to be led and run by feds

>barely any jews or mudslimes in any western military

Both are scum who don't integrate properly.

I gave my first ever vote for him in 2012

God damnit I shouldnt have gone to college

propaganda

Google "Christian family" you'll see all blacks
Google "White women" you'll see a white girl and a black guy.

It's old but it does work.

People still try to claim McVeigh was a Christian terrorist, even though the bombing was never carried out in the name of religion.

I think the last person killed by any KKK member was James Byrd Jr in 1998. Even then, they might not have officially been in a group, they were just white supremacists. Again, not done in the name of religion.

I don't get why'd you join the military these days. Everyone claims its for free college, but if you get an actual degree dem loans are pretty easy to pay back. Breaking myself physically and potentially dying for president Hillary is not worth 4 years of free college.

what matters is what SPLC says and not the truth

They burned crosses to scare the shit out of the people they were terrorizing because said people were Christian and it was religiously significant to them
Burning the cross meant nothing to the guys lighting it on fire
The KKK was and is literally a group founded by leftist northerners to continue fucking up the south long after reconstruction had ended as well as to discredit southerners and further ruin any and all racial relations so as to push the narrative of the evil southern black hating white

We can tell them to fuck off and deal with their own problems if they are offended and won't allow air bases to be used.

inb4 it will increase terrorism

How about actually controlling borders and monitoring who is coming in and out and where they're going. Pretty much every terrorist in the US and Europe were immigrants or have traveled overseas.

This. They wanted people to see every southern as a racist son of a bitch. They (notherners) were masters of propaganda and infiltration

Jews make up a pretty big chunk of our chair force actually

Yeah I agree with you guys on principle but the US should always try to have a few friendly allies there.

Euros hate Turks for many legit reasons but they are always buddy-buddy with the USA. Have been for 60 years.

That explains how the US manages to lose so often.

Weird that they were against Catholics.

Very true my below the equator friend
The sad thing is that black white relations in Dixie after the war were arguably even better than they are now before they created the KKK and the Yankees started moving down here and giving their southern sympathizers political positions

And yet we never listen ti Christian terrorista track. Nice try osama

there are terrorists who happen to be christian but they aren't committing terrorism for christianity, as opposed to islamic terrorists who are living closest to Mohammed

We don't really ever lose
You would have been more accurate to say no wonder the JIDF is so good
Remember our government/politicians make much more money off wartime than peace time therefore they try to keep wars going as long as possible for maximum profit

>Christian terrorists

Eat shit and go back to fellating your queen yah bogan cuck

Wouldn't that be 99% Gregorian choirs?

Amish republic army vs. ISIS when?

the fact they can live by themselves.. they don't have to leech paxpayers.

This is considered outrageous by black activists. how come you don't leech other people? what is wrong with you?

>Christian terrorists

The Jews don't lose, but the average American does.

>the people who commit terrorism in the name of Jesus aren't REAL Christians (praise be to God)

2010, in Louisiana. They killed an Oklahoma woman who backed out of Initiation.

news9.com/story/12430328/klan-leader-pleads-guilty-in-killing-of-tulsa-woman

Not a religious killing. The Klan has always been a political tool.

>Deuteronomy 17

>If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Checkmate christfags

>I won't say Islamic Terrorist because it's not fair.
>Now let me tell you about those Christian Terrorists.

That just makes them the fall guy for some politicians power grab, merely an end to means.

>Weird that they were against Catholics.

It's because they opposed immigration in general and Catholics were immigrating to the US in droves from 1880-1930. The south is also 90% protestant aside from parts of Louisiana and Florida.

What about them?

its funny because i just watched the entire video and he never said "there are also christian terrorists"

typical pol

A group that killed fewer people in its entire history combined than IS killed in a single day during the camp Speicher massacre.

remember OKC decades ago? yeah

they exist

"And this ISIS problem....folks, listen. We're gonna bomb them. It's gonna be great. Big huge bombs. believe me. We can and will bomb them and we will be great, ok?"

THE HERO WE NEED!!!

What percent of them are the US's natural allies? The 60+% who believe homosexuality should be punished with death and that women must obey their husbands and that rape is an acceptable punishment for female defiance or appearing in public without a male escort?

He can't even use the right words when forming his sentences wtf?

There are also other lives that matter.

Ira could be any religion. Their conflict wasn't religious, sectarianism divided communities sure, but their motives were purely political.

where is the dindu extremist?

>Google "White women" you'll see a white girl and a black guy.

It's actually true, holy shit. "Christian family" gave me like half-and-half white and black but you're spot on about "white women."

Is this what being redpilled feels like?

>remember OKC decades ago?

Timothy McVeigh was either an agent of the federal government or an disgruntled intelligence plant who was going after the American Militia movement.

The Militia movement was strong in the 90s but it was more about weirdos who thought the government was going to take their guns and freedoms than people who wanted a Christian theocracy.

McVeigh was not a Christian though.
He was agnostic, and said science was his religion.

Retard.

They totally jew'd him with that trump thing.

He answered the question the best way any POTUS could, and then they disrespect him by making it political.

It was originally the women's question about the islamic terrorist name calling that trump trumped on about.

>can't into sarcasm

You suck at sarcasm.

>politician
>not someone who deals with political topics

>completely obvious sarcasm
>goes over your head
>"y-you suck at it"

McVeigh is constantly brought up when it comes to christian terrorism.

> checks flag
did you get the memo?

or did you think it was a meme?

just like, 70% of all terrorist attacks then

Oh sure, if you ignore the fact that Islam-motivated attacks have victimized twenty-two times more people, they're totally the same!

I might say jfk, simply because of his federal reserve ordeal.

>a few existing Christian terrorists justifies the (in)action of not recognizing Islamic terrorists as Islamic terrorists
>the existence of group A justifies the reluctance to condemn group B
November can't come soon enough.

>jackson
>fucked the nation

All of my what fampai? Literally the last bastion against the central banking cartel fucked us over? How? By not killing them? If so, then I agree.

>after all, I'm a christian and I just bombed a wedding the other week
>see y'all, muslims dindu nuffin

The Kool Kids Klub

>Christian Terrorists

It's not the 1400's anymore

So sick of this excuse making globalist footstool. How can that mother stand there and listen to this drivel? It's like he's coming up with bullshit as he goes

>mfw the heretics were mostly joojoos

I wish fiery death on him daily. This isn't typical for me, actually. I have never loathed a public official so deeply as I do this truly evil, piece of shit Muslim traitor.

I used to think people who think Obama is a Muslim were crazy. Then I began looking into it myself, independently, just reading his books, researching his background, reading up on his presidency, watching videos of his speeches, etc. I was already convinced by the time I got to the conspiracy theory videos! If you dispassionately examine the man's family, personal history, life and actions, it is a logical conclusion. Nothing else really makes sense at all. And if he isn't a practicing Muslim, he is certainly a massive sympathizer who totally identifies with the religion and has a very personal loyalty to it. At the very least. He is the most ghastly traitor, and he managed to ascend to the pinnacle of power in our country so he could accelerate the work of destroying it from within.

This is basically a nightmare. I wish he would somehow just die. A horrible flaming accident would be good. Or a terrorist attack, even.

ISIS is true Islam. They aren't perverting anything. Why do I say this? Because their prophet, muhamed, was a child raping mass murderer who regularly sacked cities and taught his followers to behead those who wouldn't convert.

>b-but the KKK and Christianity!

No. The KKK have perverted Christianity. Jesus Christ, the prophet, was a glorified hippie who taught his followers to love their neighbors and give away their Earthly possessions. He didn't rape children. He didn't murder anybody. He didn't sack cities. He didn't teach his followers to behead those wouldn't convert.

Fuck this president.

And people keep wanting to add the adjective, 'radical' to 'islamic terrorist.' There's nothing radical about ISIS. The 'radical muslims' are the ones who don't rape children, who don't murder in the name of Alan Snackbar, who don't try to force sharia law.

>bunch of blacks, white cucks, and Jews; that's it
He doesn't have the full support of the military. Not even the majority. Safe to say that the military is still Republican and will vote, en masse, to undo their former boss' legacy.

And any left-leaning servicemember will slowly get washed out of the military.

>Fighting back after 500 yrs of oppression, conquering, conversion by the sword and genocide = Terrorist in the eyes of these cunts

Just to add, how many other nations were led to ruin, by someone who wasn't born within it?

Fun Fact: There's a secret war against the United States Government and the Amish going on.

The elites in charge want everyone in the cities drinking fluoride water so they are shaming and bashing the Amish to make them look bad.

That isn't even what they do that for.

Imagine if this idiotic mindset had existed a few decades ago.

>So anyway these irish terrorists blew up some shit in England recently . .
>OHMYGOD YOU RACIST NOT ALL IRISH PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS!

Their primary motivation was political/racial though, the religious aspects were entirely secondary. Later on they actually loosened up their religious bigotry, letting Catholics in despite the fact they used to be one of the groups they hated. Does that really sound like the actions of a group that was primarily religious in nature?

Hi there! It's me, the ghost of Tim McVey. Checking in from Hell. Just a reminder: I'm catholic. Or ....was.

We are NOT his people! Other than that you are correct.

The IRA has nothing to do with Ireland.

>We don't really ever lose
Yeah man look at how great South Vietnam is doing now, good thing you saved them from those commies.

>b-b-but we didn't lose we just gave up because we're too soft to handle a protracted conflict!
Yeah that's so much better.

McVey was not a Christian terrorist.
He was more like an Oathkeeper that went off the deep end after seeing the government murder a bunch of militia people and their children at Waco, and a boy and a mother holding her child at Ruby Ridge.

But nice try, gay tee eff.

>n a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."
>In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh#Religious_beliefs

Wow what a religious fanatic, guy sounds like a real Osama Bin Laden

Aw shit I forgot this bit
>In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.

Must be one of those new agnostic religious fanatics; they're militantly uncertain about the nature of the universe, they'll kill you if you express any kind of firm beliefs about anything whatsoever.

>You will never have big happy aryan blonde family that loves each other.
Why exist?????
Why live?????
Why not end it?????

>The IRISH Republican Army had nothing to do with Ireland.
k

I Fucking hate this nigger.

>le billion peaceful muslims

They behead people in Mecca. At the very center of the religion they execute, lash, amputate limbs for non-violent, non-proven crimes.

I don't understand how liberals can keep overlooking this, after their long crusade against Christianity for the slightest conflicts with their progressive agenda.