archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=xHhNr5jeTIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA Nice try, moron.

She was scrolling down on her screen that was placed in her podium. She's using a touchpad like on a laptop to scroll down to the next bullet point

never considered that.
somehow this seems worse.

you trump shills are pathetic

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I do know there are only papers....there is not a fucking touchpad laptop.

I'm sure that would be considered cheating.

her podium is lit up where the microphone is. there is video of it powering down at the end of the debate

trump's podium does not have this

Holy shit, I just moved my finger. Does this mean I have Parkinson's? Shit, now I'm unqualified to be president.

Where does that red light just above the papers come from? It's not there at first and it's there in the 2nd shot of her hand

also when it's really zoomed in, it looks like something is scrolling inside the red light. ~50s

The red is the top of her notepad. It looks like a light but its not, just the light emitting from inside her podium making her notepad look illuminated

The light is coming from some sort of tablet inside her podium with notes on it or questions the moderator is going to ask

Kek you're baiting so hard I'm dying bruh

Which finger? This is important, it may be Lou Gehrig's.

Like what she did to Sanders?

post the video faggot

Didn't know pen and paper had scroll pads these days.

Boy, the things these tech companies come up with!

I don't know just look in the description of the video and you'll find a photo...

i.sli.mg/UHQbOj.jpg

Nice trips, but I don't think so.

The movement is really stiff, inconsistent, and her finger doesn't lift like if you were using a touch surface. Not that I'm going to jump and validate all of this that quickly. It could be a side effect of the medication, standing for 90 minutes wasn't easy for her.

>i.sli.mg/UHQbOj.jpg
Dem cough drops.

It looks like either a reflection from her clothes, or a red folder under her papers. It would be pretty dumb to have an electronic device with such a conspicuous red light on the podium in clear view of the cameras.

twitter.com/neilturner_/status/781620193663430656

THERE WAS NO SCREEN

FUCK OFF CTR BITCH BOYS

WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THE DEVIL HERSELF?

FOR $10 AN HOUR?

FUCK YOU

CTR HAS BEEN IN DAMAGE CONTROL ALL DAY WITH THAT EXACT SAME LINE

THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO KEEP THIS FROM LEAKING INTO THE MAINSTREAM

Wow over half of this thread was hidden by my filter. Nice cancer you got here.

rightdiagnosis.com/sym/pill_rolling_hand_movements.htm

I'm clicking see how and it isn't working? It just keeps getting smaller each time

Are we into something?

Hahaha, shit try, faggot.

She's sick as fuck, and the truth will come out one day, and when that day comes, you have to kill yourself.

yep

Looks more like nervous fidgeting to me, scratching at a defect in the podium. Not even close to a Parkinson's tremor/seizure.

Try to replicate it, do it.
A normal human being, cannot do it.

It's Parkinson's Disease.

rightdiagnosis.com/sym/pill_rolling_hand_movements.htm

>HILLARY'S DYING SHE'S GOT CANCER SHE'S GOT PARKINSON'S SHE'S GOT EBOLA AIDS CAPTAIN TRIPS AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Man election night is gonna suck so hard for you people.

Are those cough drops????

So our choice is between an orange steak salesman and a bitch with parkinsons?

This is exactly why the two party system and electoral college are garbage.

You guys are so fucking stupid. I did a bunch of debate in HS/college and a lot of debaters had a "tick". Some people tapped their foot, others swayed back and forth, some scratched their ear, etc. It's just a thing people do when they're debating.

Fucking pathetic. Out of all the shit you can pin Hillary on, this is what you go for?

Moloch BTFO

>Pill-rolling rest tremor is a rest tremor in which the fingers and wrist move in a manner reminiscent of a rhythmic voluntary manipulation of small objects or pills in the hand.
>reminiscent of a rhythmic voluntary manipulation
I'm cheering on Stroke-chan as much as anyone here but this is kind of grasping at straws.

Yes because TV shows are cancelled for bringing her health up, and journalists fired from newspapers

It's not parkinsons, I've a cousin who has that. parkinsons doesn't just affect a single finger like that.

Does anyone else remember CNN campaigning hardcore against pepe the night before last? It was subtitled something along the lines of, "war against online terrorist bigots and their racist maskot pepe""

Podiumgate is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbffRlrJSCA

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THESE FALSE FLAGS. DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE AS WE SPEAK. AT LEAST 3 STATES ARE IMPLICATED. IT IS HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Bymp

Um, didn't she already admit she had Parkinsons?

Oh god it's happening THE DEAD ARE RISING AND VOTING FOR HILARY ! What kind of voodoo magick is this ?!

No, you aussie twat.

Wonder if it was cold in there? You can kind of see her nip.

This is Cred Forums, come on.

Don't worry it's just pneumonia.

>Are we into something?
Yes, into a Parkie-fest.
>Pill-rolling rest tremor
Nice try fgt, 0/10

>TV shows
*one* TV show
>cancelled for bringing her health up
... for its host being a bitch about it
>and journalists fired
*journalists* L0Lno, as if

>PARKINSON'S CONFIRMED!!!
not until someone leaks her records, you 13 year old autists. Scream it over and over, but until you get a leak of her medical records, the peopaganda machine in this country won't ever acknowledge it, and therefore, normies won't either.

Now fuck off with your fake happening tinfag theories.

>*journalists* L0Lno, as if
youtube.com/watch?v=xHhNr5jeTIw

6/10 pretty good

Oh, shut up, Chelsea.

I'd rather have a president with Parkinson's than ADHD.

>working for cuckinton post
>not knowing that any negative article on hillary will result in a contract termination