Refute their points

Refute their points.

You cant.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

>not archiving the link

All reasons I WANT a Trump presidency.

He's Chaotic GOOD. All we've had in the past decade is Lawful Evil, and Hillary plans to be more of the same

Holy shit! The USA TODAY editorial team?! This is it. This is the straw that broke the camel's back.

>haha dude wouldn't it be choice if the whole world went to shit hahaha so different and cool

As a heads up to new Cred Forums users, this is usually the rhetoric of an edgy 15 year old.

>US is allied with ISIS
>every single politician is corrupt
>20 trillion debt
>refugee crisis is booming

>dude like everything is totally amazing it should stay the same

>wouldn't it be choice if the whole world went to shit

It's happening now, you dumb faggot. Do you think more unchecked leftist policies are going to be better?

>Conservatives are in love with: BIGOTRY, SEXISM, RACISM, misogyny....and Trump had those negative qualities and a lot more. Thus, reason enough for all the racist sheep to be supporting the bigot....

wow.....this is it....i realized it finally....

Oh, well if the USA Today Editorial Board says so! Guess #I'mWithHer now

>He is erratic.
>He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief.
>He traffics in prejudice.
>His business career is checkered.
>He isn’t leveling with the American people.
>He speaks recklessly.
>He has coarsened the national dialogue.
>He’s a serial liar.
Literally every single thing on this list also applies to Hillary Clinton.

I really fucking hate the fact that every newspaper is shamelessly biased against trump and has not a single shred of objectivity or discernment about anything in this election. I would never vote for him otherwise but it's made me totally locked in on him just to fuck these pricks who disgrace themselves by claiming to be journalists.

Hillary Clinton rarely if ever speaks recklessly. Everything she says is lawyered and focus-tested. It's the thing I dislike most about her personality-wise.

are you guys desperate for clicks?, keep seeing usatoday links all over this site

They, and many others including establishment republicans don't want the public to catch on that just about anyone can do the job of president. It was job intended for a layman, just as any congressman. They want you to think it takes special qualifications.

it's really insane to me how much (((they))) are panicking. this really is it, isn't it, boys? this might be our last chance. i try to be objective, take a step back and examine if maybe i'm wrong about trump. i always come to the conclusion that i'm not. i know i'm not wrong because of the facts they ignore about hillary, about her connections, the destruction left in her wake and her compromising national security. then i see trump supporters being beat in the street or otherwise treated like lepers. they are the evil ones and they are wrong

>i got hired by the editing board 2 weeks ago to fill diversity quotas and I WANT TO DO A STORY ON TRUMP OR I'LL SUE YOU

>Endorse leftist positions on issues
>hurr hurr we've never taken sides :^)

No its just basic divide and conquer to dumb down the american populace, the zionist kikes already know Trump cant stop them.

>itt: ad hominems and straw men

Cool rebuttals

Threadly reminder to not click on links posted on Cred Forums until after November. CTR is establishing honey pot locations. Also, CTR address is 455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC.

>He traffics in prejudice

That's rich coming from the race-baiting media

I'm fascinated that the media is finally dropping its charade of neutrality and journalistic integrity, and just openly saying "fuck Trump." The charade wasn't very convincing to begin with, but god damn - could they possibly make it any more clear that the media is just an arm of the government?