Official Pre-Market Crisis Thread: BLACK FRIDAY EDITION

****** 90 MINUTES REMAINS TILL MARKETS OPEN (12 AM PST) *******

This is it gentlemen, tonight might JUST be the night. May Kek be with you all and remember the 4 of _____ my fellow Pathfinders.

Get comfy and enjoy the ride!!!!

Thread Theme (Personal Fave Comfy Track)

youtu.be/9LD3NKlS55g

****** REAL-TIME LINKS ******

>Market Hours/Countdown
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/europe/

>Google Deutsche Bank Graph
google.com/finance?cid=673474

>Schlomo's Secret Graph

Make sure to change TIME SETTINGS to 1 minute for up-to-date data, and change the GRAPH to Deutsche Bank [DBKD]

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

****** GLOBAL HEADLINES ******

>>>>>>>>>>>>Deutsche Bank COLLAPSES Tomorrow Friday 9-30-2016 Expected to wipe out banking system worldwide

Other urls found in this thread:

quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0_MJMvxVCJQ
webcountdown.net/?c=11640
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uwVhyeXqxIM
youtu.be/1BlaI2p-cBo?t=283
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-08/forget-europe-why-time-has-come-panic-about-canadian-banks-one-chart
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_6nOesXtQ
youtu.be/8dZDdW7v4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-30/u-s-seeks-joint-settlement-of-banks-mortgage-claims-ft-says
youtube.com/watch?v=NWhhv03ZKzo
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/americas/
youtube.com/watch?v=1612_Y7N9x4&index=21&list=RDriBAenwq3aI
youtube.com/watch?v=RA5Hf8MRgrg
bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/futures
youtu.be/5QaVzv5aR6U?t=9
nytimes.com/2016/09/30/business/dealbook/concern-over-deutsche-banks-health-shakes-markets.html?_r=0
wsj.com/articles/asian-shares-lower-with-investors-rattled-by-deutsche-bank-1475206601
mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN1200B9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kek

first for the death of the EU

Fuck me man, it better be tonight cause I'm stayin up for this. I'm not missing the biggest happening of the century.

Kek has made his will known. DB will fall.

END IS NIGH

This is fine.
Everything is fine.

sadly this wouldn't even be a moderate happening for us in the states. will be fun to watch what happens over the pond tho

Recycle this thread first

thank you based crashi-chan

while we wait
>china's market is live
>and so is their comment box
>quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html

> AUSTRALIAN LONG WEEKEND

I hope our market crashes first.

Goodbye $30000 you will be missed

youtube.com/watch?v=0_MJMvxVCJQ

If Germany bails out DB it will cause other banks to follow in the EU which might collapse the EU.

FUCK FUCK FUCK HOLY FUCK FUCK!

new york will not fall screencap this

Ave nex alea.

but seriously, what will be a sign of the bank actually collapsing? I feel like since I haven't heard of this from the MSM yet that it won't be soon.

NO this thread has all the Real Time Links and Articles.

Stay here for fucks sakes, don't divide us.

always watching

What the fuck is going on? Is it happening? Can I go innawoods yet?

The stock history is not too bad if you look at it in a mirror

this reminds of the chinese collapse threads
good times but ultimately nothing

shadilay

Post collapse economy confirmed, get rekt commies.

Everything will be fine.
Everything is fine.

it's already been divided, autist, since nobody can agree on what thread to go in already

Old ones should always go first in my opinon

Numeromancy has confirmed what is to come, may the digits of death forsake the cucks

If there is a collapse and the economy goes to shit, does this mean Trump wins?? and what does this mean for Yellen and the FED?

Jesus it is lower than 2008, fuck, it is happening.

are you hyperventilating irl ?

Watch Commerzbank on the opening. You're going to see some shit.

>quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html

Leaf if you knew anything about trading that is a classic head and shoulders and basically the DB is fucked.

Lines have been crossed, the smart money is bailing and huge German bank is going bankrupt when the markets open tomorrow

guys...I just realized
an ethnic group that's easy to blame for problems (refugees)....
a german economic crises....
is it time for another reich?

So what happens to OP when nothing happens? Still waiting on an answer...

No. Just buy silver and keep food stockpiled. All the standard prepper shit is good too.
Fuck off, sure Cred Forums thinks everythings a happening but for this one time they'll actually be right. This isn't pol bullshit, this is a broken economy crashing, and there is evidence to prove it.

Comfy.

no king chimp gets a 3rd term and the elections get cancelled, the president recovers the economy if that ever happens

KEEP MEMEING
WE'RE CRASHING THIS BANK

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I have a massive happening erection.

So I know it's going down bit by bit, but why is it set to fully collapse on the 30th? Whats so special about the 30th?

Clock:webcountdown.net/?c=11640

The Jews can prop it for about 2-3 days before it all disintegrates

>ICANN takes control of the Internet tomorrow
>Deutsche Bank collapses tomorrow

How awfully convenient, let's hope they don't censor the collapses right guys?

:^)

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Shits crashing sell your fucking rares and euros and ride the fucking wave to the bank!

SW4gc2lsZW5jZSB0aGUgZXllIHdhdGNoZXM=

Saluto nex alea

>basically the DB is fucked
I must has lost my sarcasm emoji, sorry eh

Will the Germans be able to make fun of Greeks still?

Any leaf to help me here? I'm with Desjardins. Should i go withdraw my money from my bank account tomorrow?

me 2

Gonna jerk it to this thiqq awoo.

I have a test in my History of Modern Germany class tomorrow. Now kek wills me to be witness to the next chapter of it. What a time to be alive.

So who said that dropping bellow 11.00 was the point of no return?

those goshdang krauts can't do anything right

wait, when does the German market open? 1AM CST or 2AM CST?

It's getting all V for Vendetta in here

dude we're fucking next
>thank god you faggot easterners voted in Trudeau

DB will Crash!! KEK WILLS IT! PRAISE KEK!!!

COMFY!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ

You will be able to write your history paper on the German empire that collapsed.
>yesterday.

The German government doesn't want to bailout a bank so important that it will affect the world. The Germans do love taking it up the ass.

>he's not buying Deutsche Bank stock at its historic low before it rallies back to the moon on Monday

Top kek brahs

It's like money ASMR.

merkels a plant

It starts with 3:13 every time, that countdown is shit, I'm sorry that I posted it.

Praise Kek

Armageddon and WWIII is upon us. GThere's nothing you can do to stop it. So stop trying to stop it. Let the river run its course.

Literally 74 minutes from now

>just like you guys said about china
i find all this habbening shit really hard to believe

Jews are in charge there , jews won WWII and now control US and Europe ... haven't you noticed the cultural marxism and runaway degeneracy, corruption and greed

It'll be 10.00 more likely.
It may trigger automated stop-losses at that point, meaning shit tonnes of people suddenly pull out of the market.

I'm fairly economically illiterate, but this is what I took away from a thread a few nights ago.

Comfy, also related (main lyric is "drop it").

youtube.com/watch?v=uwVhyeXqxIM

Why's it any more likely to happen today?

well fuck, I'm not staying up for that

Break up these big banks. If they are so important they shouldn't be allowed to get so big.

in4 it's not happening

same

you know it

Have you not been keeping up with the Chinese economy? It's been in shit since last year. That was a nail in the coffin for it.

They had massive worker layoffs and everything. It's been bleeding out for months but it's such a large economy it will take time to have a knock on effect.

It is also primed for a 2007 style housing market and credit bubble pop.

:(

video seriously related
youtu.be/1BlaI2p-cBo?t=283

Only RBC and TD have significant Deutsche Bank exposure, and it's still not much, comparatively speaking. Canadian Banks lose shekels but nothing to worry about to much tomorrow, but they have their own capitalization problems
>After The European Bank Bloodbath, Is Canada Next?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-08/forget-europe-why-time-has-come-panic-about-canadian-banks-one-chart

Bloomberg's talking about options on DB. Everyone's shorting, the price is going to tank.

AFAIK the last 3 days have been like

> -7%
> +3%
> -6%

The volatility is crazy, just betting it continues since it's the end of the quarter.

People actually believe you can just bail them out every time, keep printing money and that it is sustainable

>tfw in NYC
Good for me.

I-is Kek telling us to buy DB? Maybe we should wait a bit longer--when it's closer to collapse

It is keks will. It has begun

Can someone tell me what to look for in China's stock market returns please. Not just red but which ones. Which one is their (DOW)?

Cruz should have something up his sleeve tomorrow.

NICE

I find out where this pic is from the last few threads. qwaser of stigmata. Now just need to find the gif of this pic.

Yesterday it opened higher due to DB selling off assests, stayed steady allday and just before close dropped like 8%.

Do not lewd the momiji

What possible reason would there be for the stock to go to the moon when the underlying asset is about to announce bankruptcy?

So how does one profit off this?

How do I follow the path of the jew?

CURSE YOU!!!!

>thinking market happenings can actually Happen.

Kek.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_6nOesXtQ

See you boys on the other side.

I have been watching the market for a number of years. This kind of thing (market crash) takes time. There's no reason to believe it will happen tomorrow. There's even less reason to believe the central banks will sit back while the entire banking system collapses. They will do whatever it takes to prevent a full crash. So basically, don't get your hopes up for everything to fall apart.

11.00 or 10.00 are all slightly different points at which different rating agencies will label DB shit-tier.

Then investors will take their money and fuck of, stop losses get triggered, etc.

I'm staying here famalam

I don't want to go to class. I'm sleepy as fuck.
I want to stay at home, comfyly watching the end of Germany and the EU...

frog god keek y

Aside from the clear downward trend where the stocks are hitting new lows every other day?

Because there's fucking NEWS HEADLINES about it. Do you not understand what a "run in the bank" is?

It's all smoke and mirrors. It only takes a little bad news for people to pull their money out. Once confidence is lost, the rich jump ship.

Other super rich people and government's can try to save it and restore faith, but would you keep millions in a bank that looks like it's doomed? Didn't think so.

DB is dead on its feet.

Do you buy? Do you sell? All I know is that Im gonna make money off your goy ass either way! har har har I love your schekels! har har har

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR BURGERS

Post yfw it actually finally happens, the financial collapse we have been waiting for since 2009

...be liquid and nimble, wait for asset classes to crash and buy up.

>post yfw DB shares will grow +15% today

2008 HAPPENED what the ever LIVING fuck are you talking about

This is fucking cancer. Leave you slav.
This dip looks worse than usual actually. It will probably take months if not years for it to normalise depending on how the market reacts.
Big dips, bank runs, investors losing confidence.
It hasn't been as bad as they were saying. China's central bank has had some major turbulence, but it hasn't really affected their firms. We still have mostly Chinese investments at my company as they tend to have the best ratio of stability to payoff.

Alright, thanks man.

bet on gold prices to rise

i just candyflipped totally mashed

should i invest saving to bitcoins?

>trying to get out and buy a house
>put in sell order Monday
>cash not in account yet.

>sweating pepes.

Mfw

Because when you hit the bottom there's nowhere to go but up, you fucking retarded abbo

Shadilay. The Happening is upon us.

Honestly, would not be surprised

>>thinking market happenings can actually Happen.

>Kek.

>888

They can actually happen...

OH GOD

THAT MEANS

ITSHABBENINGNGNDGDNGNDGNNGNG

I demand the rest of that pic or the gif. HENTAI FOR THE HENTAI GOD, YURI FOR THE YURI THRONE!

I'd like to make money on all these dumbass people. What is DB and what is going on and how can I make money goyim?

You made money but they didn't pay you?

Perfect reaction image

> nowhere to go but up

Yeah because Lehman brothers totally went to the moon aye burger?

So basically just buy some cheap stocks when they are in the insane toilet, and wait it out?

Because for once in my life I actually have a fucking job, and such I have some money I want to turn into more fucking money.

How long now?
We need a new bread

honestly harp wouldn't have been able to save us if the happeningfags are correct. get comfy and invest only in kek backed pepes

CS gonna faily too

I uhhh...what?

FROM CHAOS COMES ORDER

youtu.be/8dZDdW7v4Q8

>Implying DB is Lehman
Top shitpost m8

if you respond to leafs, they win

WW3 WHEN!?!? Imagine the bantz and happenings on this board if a war started

FUCK I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO GO TO SHIT BUT I'M SUFFERING HAPPENING WITHDRAWLS

OY, GET OUTTA EAR YA STUPID CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU ALL

All according to Kek's will. World economy crashes with a month left till the US presidential elections. Trump will win.

MRW im on pol and more informed than 99.99% of the population!

K

E

>
WITNESSED

>GO TO SHIT
>implying it'll be bad

K

Fair enough, that being said im still a little pissed at how much of a globalist shill trudeau turned out to be

sauce pls

>77
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

it depends whether it spreads. someone post banksconnectedtoDB.jpg

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-30/u-s-seeks-joint-settlement-of-banks-mortgage-claims-ft-says

HAPPENING CANCELLED

The last crash took place over about 18-24 months before it hit the bottom.

Obviously some asset classes will grow because of the crash but most, even precious metals will deflate to begin with until the heard mentality kicks into high gear after the shock.

Last crash buying property and stocks at the bottom was a great idea, this crash no one really knows because we could be faced with an inflationary shock or depression or both one after the other.

Follow your gut desu but try and research until you find a spark of inspiration.

OH FUGG

PRAISE

THE

FROG

thank you keek

So it shall be

the /k/ube

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

WITNESSED!!

YEAH BABY

How can I buy shares of db

> The U.S. Department of Justice hopes to agree a combined settlement with Deutsche Bank AG, Barclays Plc and Credit Suisse Group AG, extracting multibillion dollar fines from the three European banks for mis-selling mortgage securities, the Financial Times reported Friday.

>A combined settlement with the two other banks could shift some attention away from Deutsche Bank, the Financial Times said.

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

what skyrim mod is this

we still have a chance shit blower, they didnt mention all the negative interest rates and all the debt they own its more huge then that dumb 14 billion dollar debt.

They're trying to tell us something.

3 !
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME !

WITNESSED!! TRUMP WILL WIN

It's normal for it to take some time, especially if you're taking the money out of the brokerage itself, and prepare tax forms for you, and report them to thw irs, they need to background check the money wire into your account which is like two days at least.

I AM WITNESS

Not much time left now, cunts

How much time now?

Implement the full long dick of the law please!
As much possible

I NEED to see Merkel & the Euro fall to the pits of hell even more worse than where we're at now

liu is probably gook for jew

Guys we have 58 minutes left.

You think this means no happening?
I think this means DB is on the phone screaming Europes about to burn.

My Nazi is ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWhhv03ZKzo

Convinced me. I'm ducheing for Dbk nao

it's not enough.

>everything is in chinese
Wat do

i have my pizza here and ready

HAS THE FIRE RISEN?

>DOJ lumping DB with CS and Barclay's to stem the damage

This'll help push the happening back but the problem is bigger than a $14B settlement I think

Should I try to stay awake?

It's Opening.

KeK will it to fail.

7777+77DuBs

holy shit a fucking trips to witness? Fucking nice!! WITNESSED!

Alredy opened, nothing happened. Cred Forums overhyped just like always

This is it lads. Thousands of dollars spent on my bugout bag doesn't seem so stupid now, does it?

LET THE JEWS HIT THE FLOOR

You can credit the limeys for this. It's all happening too quickly on the heels of brexit for me to think otherwise.

England will cause the rise of the fourth reich. Mark these words and praise KEK for he is LORD

IT HASNT EVEN STARTED

My fucking sides, did not expect that

YASS

REPEATING DIGITS OF ECONOMIC CHAOS FOR THE GOD OF CHAOS

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

No, go to sleep.

The fire rises brother. Move to protect you and yours. Shadilay.

I've got this covered guys ,your all safe on my watch

It opens in 1 hour dummy.

>tfw nothing happens again

>missed the opportunity to say "LET THE JUDEN HIT THE FLOOR"
Sad!

its not even open yet.

Here it goes.

2008 HAPPENED

STOP BEING SO PASSIVE YOU FAGGOT

When does it open. How long?

its going up
everything is ok goyim

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/americas/

52 minutes

That was pre-market futures

IT MEANS NOTHING

THE DOW WENT UP 500 POINTS ONCE THEN CRASHED 1k POINTS DURING SHEMITAH

meant for you

>money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/americas/
here

no like this

51 minutes

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SEXY MONTHLY CHART CAN I HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT + PASSWORD

They wont let it crash on Obongo's watch though.

You cannot force the hand of kek.

what started this downfall?

IM IN IT I JUST SHORTED THE EUR/USD!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

They never recovered from the great recession. Jesus fuck. And they've still been allowed to amass debt? And people are buying that debt?

use this magic eye picture to check to see if you will have to trade bottlecaps for tugjobs once DB goes under
clear beach = you're safe
something strange = uh oh

september 13rd

>They wont let it
Read the OP
Soros and the Rothschilds are Jewing the Jews
They see the writing on the wall and they've positioned themselves to profit on it, just like Brexit

I'm in STEM so I don't really know finance, but what defines bank failure? Is it when the stock hits 0? Or when the bank files for bankruptcy? Or when the stock begins free-falling? I don't feel like I know enough about this.

KEK IS LORD
REPENT

CHECKED, have some nigger music

youtube.com/watch?v=1612_Y7N9x4&index=21&list=RDriBAenwq3aI

I got around 14K Yurocredits, what to do with them and how?

Your dubs just answered your question.

i saw this happen

The Angles

IT'S RIGHT ON THE PIC GOY

obama wants a 3rd term dude, he wants europe and us to become a crashed islamic empire full of crime and shietttttttttttt.

that still doesn't mean today is the day though.

buy dollar or british pound, also you can just buy a weapon and kill yourself. your choice

Sounds like wishful thinking. Jews fighting jews. Too good to be true.

stockcharts.com doesn't give monthlies by default. that's not a free chart.

THIS IS IT GUYS!! IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU ALL, BUT IT'S TIME FOR LIFE TO COMPLETE THE CYCLE.

Witnesses and confirmed

We get a sticky if it actually happens right?

youtube.com/watch?v=RA5Hf8MRgrg

take them out and either get the new yuan since your countries are allowed in it, or get usd.

Shmita - This Falls harvest will be left to rett, in order to fertilize the land for future years.

12 month period of correction

So is Germany and the EU collapsing?

How will this affect US markets?

>Post yfw the Euro is about to be worth less than the Dollar

Nobody seems to be freaking out about this outside of Cred Forums.

Looks like it's not going to be a big deal.

ummm no everyones going down if dbk crashes dude.

The same way Lehman Bros going down affected EU markets

LET THE TENDIES HIT THE-

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Pre-market trading isn't showing anything bad, however the US is looking to start at a slide.

bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/futures

Just woke up lads, has it happened?

it wont hopefully, i'd guess the people behind this are US based banks wanting more control in the EU or atleast their competitors gone

Fuck this black music this is a white site... enjoy you nig nogs

youtu.be/5QaVzv5aR6U?t=9

Except for people buying up the Yen and new Yuan like Asia's about to ban whites again.

We are just ahead of the curve

>he doesnt like getting ahead of the normies in markets

sounds like a good goy in here

Those damn angles....race war gas the non-jutes now, Cheddar man holocaust never happened

>And people are buying that debt?
No clue why user, I don't try to understand the reasoning of the jew, but a lot on non-kikes are sure taking it in the ass, or soon will be.

they gonna make thier money back from brexit loss by ripping it out of DB by causing a run.

In 40 minutes we will see.

it will take time for the full exposure to be felt in the US; it will be temporarily mitigated by eurobillionaires buying up US treasuries and bonds

we're fine for a week or so. I'm watching after hours and asian markets; this is a confirmed happening, but I don't know how serious it will be once the dust is settled

Global markets are completely interconnected. US would be fucked as well. The great recession was only ~8% decrease in GDP as far as I remember,

what do they mean by this ?

Bank Failure occurs when its immediate demanded debits exceed its immediate demanded credits.

Consider the 100 dollars you deposited in your checking account. Do you actually have 100 dollars in that account? No, you don't. In fact, the bank took 90 dollars of that 100 dollars and packaged it into a loan to some schmuck so he can buy a bachelors degree in Art History. After charging interest on that loan, the bank returns your 90 dollars while keeping the profit on the lending of your money.

But what happens if you (and everyone else) demands their 100 dollars back at once? The bank cannot do this as they already gave your money to the dude buying the Art History degree. And that dude is not going to be giving back the money anytime soon.

So the bank, no matter how potentially profitable it is over the long term, is bankrupt NOW. Also, you don't get your 100 dollars back. With all the second and third order economic consequences this entails.

ironically, what started this was that the u s government fined them 14bn for their involvement in the 2008 financial crisis?

Getting comfy while the Jews lose this battle.
Praise.

Nobody was freaking out about 2008 before 2008 and there was a good reason for that

nytimes.com/2016/09/30/business/dealbook/concern-over-deutsche-banks-health-shakes-markets.html?_r=0

just livin you know

So you're saying this is the perfect time to invest in the EU market. Can't wait for the crash.

umm... what?

You're now aware the GFC didnt go full goy until LB filed bankrupcy

Nothing will be happening until/unless DB does the same

But taking measures now to prepare for that event is prudent

If it doesnt happen, at best you avoided the happening and at worst you missed some minor gains

>Christophe Barraud @C_Barraud 1m1 minute ago
#DBK | DEUTSCHE BANK SHARES SEEN DOWN 6.2% IN FRANKFURT BEFORE MARKET OPEN - RTRS
eh oh

Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

IT IS HAPPENING

I fucking love you for expllainning such a difficult concept easily! in other words fractional reserve banking created by fucking jews is why

They didn't learn thier lesson either.

>#DBK | DEUTSCHE BANK SHARES SEEN DOWN 6.2% IN FRANKFURT BEFORE MARKET OPEN - RTRS
from twitter - eh oh

Thanks.

>everyone
pic related

Agreed. In my opinion, it's an excellent time to buy or own gold.

Yes, we still need an official death certificate for Doitchuhtz.

The deutsche rat makes Europe poor again.......while the "eternal anglo" survives.... Makes me cogitate.

All that QE propping up the markets will get vacuumed out in a massive wealth transfer - those with HFTs have stop gaps in place to keep the profit flowing.

They WILL NOT ALLOW a crash. If that happened, there would be a pickfork revolution, and they DO NOT want that. The bread and circus will continue to flow, we will just create more debt and pass it along to the future generations, exactly in the same way our ancestors have done to us.

The money isn't real, it's all just debt anyhow. Single most genius scheme ever invented tbqh

Good explanation desu

The frankfurt jews know what's coming
They can't put it off anymore

YOU COULDVE STOPPED THIS MERKEL

NUGERMANY IS FINISHED

ITS OVER

What the heck are those?

You should have spexit
Spixit?

Spix
spics

Yup

Im pretty butthurt that your language is primarily spoken by the small brown horde

oh dog

NEW THREAD

fugg, it's happening

Thanks so much man, seems to make sense.

here weee go

the barrels are full of acid .. this is their version of the ovens.. how to get rid of the bodies.. just lower them into the barrels

its over gents now we need to wait till they open and watch them comfyily burn into dust. Fucking corrupt bankers and merkel good job, whats the next step of your master plan.

Is there a way to see pre market figures?

no its still 34 minutes

but i can.

Here's to a week of happenings.

Mostly correct, but the FDIC insures up to $250,000, so you do get your $100 back. You just don't get it from the bank but directly from the government instead.

This is obviously intended to discourage a run on the banks.

all the charts we see is what we get so im not sure i think the marketer gets to see it not us.

IT'S OGRE

Kek. Me too, but I like being the lispy autist of the bunch. Sadly it is not considered sexy by colonies as with the british with anglophones.
I hope we demolish the EU. All my close relatives want to go back to our own currency, the peseta (little peso, kek)

Small numbers for simplicities sake. But the entire concept stand true no matter how many 0's you put at the end.

What caused the 2008 collapse was the same concept, writ large, and with numbers far exceeding FDIC insurance.

kek'd you waiting, huh?

ohshit praise kek.

TWENTY SIX MINUTES

Asian Markets starting to panic before closing.

wsj.com/articles/asian-shares-lower-with-investors-rattled-by-deutsche-bank-1475206601

>Asian shares traded lower Friday as enthusiasm over possible production curbs by major oil producers receded and worries over Deutsche Bank ’s troubles rattled financial stocks.

>The Nikkei Stock Average was lower by 1.5% with Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 was down 0.9%. Korea’s Kospi was lower by 0.9% as well. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index fell 1.4% and the Shanghai Composite Index was 0.1% higher.

>Oil prices were down in early Asian trade as doubts grew about a plan to limit production among members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. Traders noted that details of the plan were scarce.

>“A real agreement is not possible so they do a fake agreement. It means nothing but it is better than nothing,” said Fereidun Fesharaki, chairman of consultancy FGE in a note. Analysts said that almost all members of the OPEC were already at their maximum producing capacity, with Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil producer, continuing high production at low prices to keep market share. High production levels are expected to be maintained and the proposed production cuts to be decided in November are likely to be marginal.

>Nymex light, sweet crude futures were last down 7 cents at $47.76 a barrel and Brent crude, the international oil benchmark, was down 8 cents at $49.16 a barrel.

>Meanwhile, worries over Deutsche Bank’s troubles expanded following reports that some clients—among them several large hedge funds—have pulled billions of dollars from the bank amid concerns about its stability and their exposure.

>Deutsche Bank’s New York-traded American depositary receipts closed down 6.7% Thursday.

TWENTY FOUR MINUTES

TWENTY THREE MINUTES

This better be good. I'm staying up for this.

>inb4 shit show

anyone please post that image of paul saying that the living shall envy the dead

ALL
ACCORDING
TO
PLAN
KEK
EKE
KEK

So I'm sure these are two stupid questions but whatever.

If a depression hits aren't we fucked regardless of trying to invest in low stocks?
I mean if the market dies the market dies, right?

Also, if a bank just collapses, what happens to the loans they have out?
Is it free money for the borrowers?

Who /moving to Philippines/ when the happening happens?

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN1200B9

(Duterte says he wants to be Hitler)

Literally 10 seconds to google it

>sell your fucking rare
selling all my rare flags for 50 shekels

thanks gr8est ally

Literally nothing will happen, this is last September all over again.

B A N K H O L I D A Y
A
N
K

H
O
L
I
D
A
Y

>last september
>forgetting last august
>forgetting new years
>implying several 7% falls in mere months are nothing.

The loans will remain, and the borrowers will default due to no money in the system. If you look at the great depression there was massive consolidation of wealth and land into the hands of a few banks. The banks win either way

>pops adderall
it will be well worth it but merkel is gonna shut it down

Have you not looked past the first layer of this shit yet? Holy fuck man.

And they grew again, Cred Forums preached about September for months and nothing happened

>grew again,
the world came out of the great depression, britanon.
what makes this any different from that? or even 2008-09?

HERE IT GOOOOOOOOOES

Once Germany falls, the other Euro banks will follow.
It isn't even the worst one.

TOP KEK! SHORTING THE EURO AWWW YEEEEAHHHH! PRAISE KEK!

There are so many safety mechanisms on the markets now, face it user, there will never be a crash as intense as the depression or recession, just small crashes

I'm actually eating Tendies right now

dubs say kek say n0o

>dubs
boom