What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He meant join Scientology.

if women get paid less why would anyone hire a man?

It means he killed thousands of women in wars, coups, arms dealing, but people will ignore it because he tweeted some stupid shit and everyone will rejoice in praise.

It means none of you have Google and I have ms paint. Make me facebook famous.

>history books are about white males
Because white males did most of the noteworthy things
>women get lesser pay
When you compare only absolute salary figures and ignore all other factors
>men refuse to respect their identity
Huh?

He doesnt even know himself, he just repeats whatever crap he hears from sjw.

Translated from Canadian: If your enemy fucks your wife, you win.

I don't know, maybe he's trying to be the first ever Prime Minister of Canada to be assassinated, or maybe he's just a retard.

Oh wait, I think I solved it

>facts are misogynistic
Ok there Trudeau, ok.

Jesus Christ, if a politician said blatant racially motivated shit like this in literally any other country, they'd take a least a little bit of heat. How cucked is Canada?

I dont want to know that feel when your president is profeminist

What the fuck is this creature

The people on my jewbook are idiots and i dont feel the same sort of friendliness i had before i came to Cred Forums
Should i start showing my power level?

>If you take a strap-on in the bum from your wife, you win

why is carl weezer wearing a corset?

I swear the guy would drink period blood from a wine glass and cut off his own penis because some "feeble woman" told him to.

Because of the patriarchy or something

I don't know anymore, man. Apparently as a straight white man who's absolutely fine with being a straight white man I'm the epitome of hate and stamp on the necks of women, gays, POCs etc to get up to my ivory tower

it's pat

Lel, this quote on pic, tell me its just meme?

It's a hard decision, I've lost relationships for showing my power level.

What's the public opinion on Weed Man in leaf land right now? Why haven't you faggots kicked his ass out of office yet? Is Canada beyond saving?

it might make you feel better. it won't accomplish anything though. i guarantee you it will make things worse. just deal with it, laugh at them for being retards and come on Cred Forums to vent

Who voted for Trudeau?

>It means he killed thousands of women in wars, coups, arms dealing
U w0t?
Care to explain more to this?

There's a mudslime whos moderate some of the time and allah akbar the rest of it.

Posts nice pokememes despite pokemon being haram

Post liberal propaganda, pro-muslim shit, and anti-white views.

i jist got rid of the foul beast who wrote this

>be leaf
>be led by a faggot

Who knows the douchebag takes selfies with terrorist so he's a piss poor judge of anything and in all honestly should be ignored completely.

Did you watch the US presidential debate? Hillary Clinton explained it best:
"Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men."

You'd hire a man because even if they cost more, they get more done.

What manner of creature is this?

He means "Just cu.ck my shit up senpai"

He's the Canadian Prime Minister, he doesn't really need to be a tough guy. Daddy America takes care of their national defense.

Canada is kind of like the US's nerdy younger brother who doesn't have alcohol and anger issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0

He is justifying a totalitarian law.

This is confusing because I agree. She is not a girl.

women

>because history books are mostly about white males

First of all, if the topic is feminism why even bring up race?

Second of all, women are scarce in history the farther back you go in relation to men. Women WERE repressed and unequal to men and therefore couldn't leave a considerable mark on history save for a few. As we go closer and closer to the present we can talk about more women.

Thinking the history book being filled with 'white men' somehow means everyone else is ignored is just plain retarded. History is history. If something happened, record it. Are we going to skip over events, no matter the importance, to fulfill a 'quota' of diversity?

women are bad people.

Egalitarianism is inefficient and against evolution. If you reach a helping hand down to pull someone up, you are also being pulled down.

Is he an economic retard? Or, you know, mentally challenged?

Egalitarian would work if we could change how humanity operates on a fundamental level.

Instead of being naturally inclined to selfish instincts we would be inclined to selfless instincts.

Though I imagine it would result in occasional wipeouts, say for example: a group of humans is in a situation where they keep trying to selflessly help eachother out even though they're being killed for it.

But they're attractive, right?

He's saying: escape into fantasy.

I'm more in favor of meritocracy in part because it feels like it'd work long enough for progress
And cuz yamato is just gosh darn adorable

That was her trying to critisize trump on that statement as if its horrible

>change how humanity operates on a fundamental level.

>Instead of being naturally inclined to selfish instincts we would be inclined to selfless instincts

Then we would stop evolving. If it happens on it's own then it was meant to be, but as soon as your try forcing a change in the nature of humans we will cease to function properly. This is already happening.

Egalitarianism is flawed social experiment that has caused much damage. It is completely against nature and evolution.

Yes...

Good to know Cred Forums isn't an /lgbt/ circlejerk.

Meritocracy is the only way.
The deformed and handicapped should be tossed aside to make way for the strong.

Hillary Clinton said that women deserve to be paid as much as men even if they don't do as good a job.

Imagine me trying to talk to a lady...

So.. uhh... what do think of Niggers? Fucking Muslims ARE TAKING OVER ITS HAPPENING!!!. Sid Meier's Civilization made me racist! Haha, well ok bye call me?

Life was better when you could just buy a woman or have an arranged marriage. Why the fuck do I have to talk to them?

If he says that men don't respect women, then that means that he's saying that he doesn't respect women right? Either that or he's not a man.

kek. Leave it to the cringe thread, leaf. Only an idiot exposes their power level. Especially when pussy is on the line.

save us

First question I ask... So have you ever been fucked by a nigger? Yeah you know a nigger! What do you mean people are staring at us?

Ow the edge

you are an idiot if you think he is genuine. he is clearly pushing an agenda and doesnt give a fuck about women or any injustices.

a girl is not a girl

>History books are mostly about white males
>Be me
>Go to school
>Learn about early man
>not white
>Learn about ancient civilizations
>not white
>learn about Egypt
>not white
>learn about muslims/middle east
>not white
>learn about china
>not white
>learn about Rome
>a little white
>learn about last 1000 years
>white
>learn about my own country
>white
>history books are mostly about white males

I hope this is fake.

yeah bc white men made history. women had their role but damn its men who build civilization and women traditionally nurture. its like liberals have no critical thinking skills

He literally meant "please like my post, I feel insignificant without constant reaffirmation"