Its called 'really good'!
I bet thats what my wife will be thinking when jamal comes round later

KANKER KANKER
THE LEFT ARE SHITPOSTING IN REAL LIFE

Neo-fascism soon lad
Get it kicked off in your nation
Cultural degeneracy needs to end

Jesus.

The debate around this statue is crazy as fuck, its a literal meme fest but theyre not even being ironic

I hate these people so much

You just KNOW

Big and black, that's how I like them

i fucking hate modern art its interersting to look at sometimes but its not special and govt funded modern art is really the worst thing to happen to our societies

Especially when the 'art' is literally a BBC

Kaaaaaaaaaaanker

Looks like a thumbs up to me with a long thumb
Really made me think

Wait, what?
Who the fuck picks these pieces of shit?

I know that feel we had a giant green buttplug in the heart of Paris. And it was destroyed, do the same

You're own government is now using your own money and/or public spaces to influence your women into believing black men are genetically superior to you, that they have bigger dicks than you

Ahahahahahahahahaahhaha

none other than our eternal leader the mayor of london

It's actually a modern Christmas Tree.

nope. that's a buttplug. I can tell from the pixels and having seen a few buttplugs in my day

It's both a good example of why Modernism and Minamilism as a design concept is aesthetically retarded, and what you can get away with if you're convincing enough.

"No, no, Mr. Mayor. It's a Christmas Tree! Don't you want your city to be cool and modern?"

It was great that while the artist was trying to be coy some based Frenchman just went over and popped it in the middle of the night.

They have so many pieces of good art in Paris they have the balls to call out shit art.

Thats not what a dick looks like.
That looks like a hand with a really big thumb giving the thumbs up sign.

Why tho

I think it makes youre big fancy old buildings look like a joke.
Its bretty disrespectful thqhfam

It does kinda go good with your giant buttplug ornament though, really shows the state of england.

this desu senpai

This.
Form a group, take few tanks of gas, throw in on the statue and burn it.
Bronze has a really low temperature of fusion, 2 or 3 hits of sledgehammer and this shit will be destroyed.