European nationalists

>european nationalists
>worship a cuck universalist hebrew carpenter

LMAO WHAT? I thought you guys were the smart kind of nationalists, turns out you are just another inbred group of stormweenies lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_science_in_the_Middle_Ages
global.britannica.com/topic/Arianism
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjdgz0LwVB0
strawpoll.me/6078648/r
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zalmoxianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of flag is that, island Google.

Jesus isn't a universalist, he's God.

he is a cuck hebrew that preached universalism, all races are equal to the eyes of the kike lord, all borders are open for the kike lord, Yeshua demands from you to help all those in need aka Refugees. You can't be nationalist and Christian you have to choose one faggot

shouldnt we be muslims? its clearly a better religion for our wants and needs.

just see this example. kike worshipers are just genetically cucks. they are the most dumb and most likely to convert to Islam because both are basically the same so jumping from one kike religion to another is no big leap

by 2050, 85% of all Christians will be niggers from Africa

RARE
A
R
E

all evidence points towards jesus being celtic though

you mean catholicism that actually follows the catechism

this. catholicism is the only branch of christianity that currently follows the Yeshua dogma to the letter

there hasn't been a pope since Cardinal Siri was forced to rescind it

additional fun fact: Nobody even really denies this, it's one of the most 'open' conspiracy theories. There's CIA documents on it, media reports of the white smoke, etc.

What exactly has been the lasting impact of neo-paganism on European culture? They've been around since the XIX cent and so far I've only noticed some LARPing. Our neo-pagans only managed to write a few interesting books and whine about catholicism for over a century.

If you neo-pagans had any intelectual calliber and competence you would have gained power and relevance, espacially that Christianity has pretty much collapsed in many countries.

So far you are indistinguishable from DnD nerds.

t. atheist laughing at neo-pagan peasantry

You can't even retake territory and people from half-dead christcucks, I wonder how you'll handle Islam

Christianity today is cuck.

But Christianity throughout history was as pagan and militaristic as any other old religion.

Just tell me how Christianity managed to conquer the entire World with love and tolerance? It didn't. It did so because it amalgamated Roman imperialistic tradition with Oriental mysticism + other pagan cults over the time.

This is a fact.

Where does he say that he's a pagan?

lmao, why do kike worshipers always have to use the pagan strawman? Just because kike worshiping is degenerate doesn't make paganism your alternative lmao

Also, if you want to compare paganism and kike worshiping, in ancient Greece the pagan temples had a syncretic relationship with philosophy and science. All philosophy schools in ancient Greece were based on the pagan temples, the most famous philosophy school that Plato was teaching was also a temple dedicated to Apollo. That's why when kike worshipers shut them all down they started the dark ages of science.
Kike worshiping is DOGMATIC, they suppressed everything that went against their dogma while paganism, while still mythological and wrong, it is not dogmatic and doesn't suppress knowledge

I don't. Christcucks are the worst.

nowhere, just assumed it. Even if he isn't my argument still stands. Alternatives to christianity aren't much better. Neo-paganism is a meme and militiant secularism is now failing in Frankistan

it conquered because it appealed to peasants and degenerates of society and eliminated the social hierarchy that was in place for thousands of years. It's like pop music. On the surface its catchy, but ultimately it's inherently degenerate.

you cannot say it improved society because look at the huge gap in scientific advancement during the dark ages all the way up to the Renaissance and Enlightenment period. Christianity has never preached reason or human advancement. Christcucks ALWAYS want to take credit for science, cultural, and military achievement and then instantly dismiss you when you talk about how their monotheist, semitic religion destroyed the oldest empire known to man, crumbled a once thriving arab civilization and destabilized the middle east, and brought about the rise of the Jews to high positions in society.

>Even if he isn't my argument still stands

Not really, it's a strawman.

so what is the best alternative then? Atheism?

>lmao, why do kike worshipers

I said i'm an atheist you illiterate mongrel

> in ancient Greece the pagan temples had a syncretic relationship with philosophy and science

In the middle ages the same was done by christian clergy. And before you go with the "muh dark ages" meme, butthurt priests often wanted to kill philosophers for blasphemy and thinking too much in Pagan greece too (Socrates)

>Kike worshiping is DOGMATIC

It is and it does hinder science to a degree. Nonetheless the clergy still believed that God designed the world rationally and that it could be examined with study. Medieval monasteries and priests did advance science and build upon ancient philosophy overall, even though occasional fanatics were sometimes trouble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_science_in_the_Middle_Ages

You have a worldview of a 15 yo militiant fedora tipping atheist, how old are you exactly?

>b-bbut what are the alternatives!!

thanks for proving the genetic relation in religiosity . Religious people are just genetically dumb cucks, even if you convince them to stop worshiping a kike it will not magically make them smarter. That's why they will always have the need to seek an alternative. For them its their natural condition to be cuck sheeplets that constantly have the need to worship something. These people actually delude themselves that civilization will suddenly crumble if they don't worship something. It is because these people are naturally weaklings and their fragile minds can't handle reality unless they use their cognitive dissonance to the max

To be fair it should be called christian-islamic dark ages. Part 2 coming soon, stay tuned.

dude i literally just asked you a question, do you have some deep seated hatred or something?

I think this thread is an answer to that question.

you asked if "atheism" is the alternative, but reality is that "atheism" doesn't exist. The term "atheist" was invented by theists to group up everyone that didn't follow their narrative to make it easier to attack them by association, just like kike worshipers invented the term "pagan" to group everyone who wasn't christian

>emphasize carpenter
>implying there's something wrong with that

Figthing words, Turkroach.

atheist just means not believing in God, it's not some super deep conspiracy by people to criticize those who challenge their beliefs

like polytheist, it's literally just used to describe something

believe it or not there are religions that are atheistic like Buddhism

t. moroccan carpenter

>
thanks for proving the genetic relation in religiosity . Religious people are just genetically dumb cucks, even if you convince them to stop worshiping a kike it will not magically make them smarter.

People are hard-wired for religious like behaviour by evolution you subhuman moron, what do you expect?

Even when belief in literal gods collapsed in the XVIII-XIX cent it was replaced by cult-like systems like communism or natsoc, and as we see now even liberal democracy is a cult, look at "secular" swedes acting like witch hunting fanatics in the name of political correctness.

And the most fanatical retards I've met were the ones ranting about how irrational religious people are while holding to their political/social views with puritan fervor

I didn't say its a conspiracy, but the term "atheism" is a negation, it doesn't have any ideology or philosophy, so asking a non ideology to be an alternative of something is a fallacy

i'll give you an honest answer. religion is not the key to keeping your tradition and culture. as an example, look at a nation like Canada. Hockey is big there, there are generations of hockey families, a sense of pride, fan denominations aka different teams, and even industries that are solely based around hockey that you will not find anywhere else in the world.

it's a silly example but if you take christianity/islam away, it doesn't necessarily have to be filled with another religion.

>darkages.gif

i'm not disagreeing with you, but isn't the alternative to believing in god(s), not believing in gods?

Not this meme graph again.

How is "scientific advancement" even measured on it? Can't you cretins see there's no fucking scale and units ?

people will always seek to believe in supernatural, you can't control their minds. But it is only when its in the form of organized religion that can influence society as a whole that their degeneracy becomes problematic

I already posted a real chart with actual measurements that has similar conclusions

But it drops by 4 kilosagans right at the dark ages m8.

>I already posted a real chart with actual measurements that has similar conclusions

Yeah and it shows very little has changed and actual rapid advancement kicked off in the xix cent. The difference between paganism and christianity is negligebe

>The difference between paganism and christianity is negligebe

are you blind or is the pic just small? the difference is obviously not negligible, and if you also consider the fact that the way scientific advancement works, the more knowledge you accumulate the more growth you will have at the next generations.

Why do you also ignore the historical facts of christians destroying all philosophy schools in the middle ages? Are you saying that had nothing to do with the dark ages? And it wasn't just mindless christian mobs doing it, it was from the higher echelons of Christianity. Theodosius banned all philosophy schools and even the olympic games because "they went against the Christian" dogma, and today Theodosius is an actual saint in Christianity

>are you blind or is the pic just small? the difference is obviously not negligible, and if you also consider the fact that the way scientific advancement works, the more knowledge you accumulate the more growth you will have at the next generations.

Real advancement kicks off in the enlightenment and later, both pagans and christians generated only tiny bumps as your graph clearly shows. Your own graphs disprove your claims that paganism was somehow completely different and way more advanced, it wasn't compared to real advanement in modernity. And it also shows scientific progress does not accumulate.

Well, how about me then, someone who's not subscribing to a dogma of any kind and still is an atheist? Have I transcended mankind or what?

My point is that we transcend our human nature all the time and that it's not impossible
Religion is just another thing that we'll overcome

>Why do you also ignore the historical facts of christians destroying all philosophy schools in the middle ages?

The initial anti-pagan fervor destroyed a lot, true. Later for centuries the christians developed their own scientific and technological advancements. Besides the collapse of ancient civilization was caused by political collapse of Western Rome, Byzantium was doing fine civilisationwise and it was christian

ok you are obviously blind. The bumps in paganist era are only small compared to the advancement in the scientific revolution age, no one disputes this. The bumps in the christian era are literally inexistent. If you look closely, even the only few bumps that exist in the christian era are gray color, which means they were outside of europe and the west. Here's a zoom if your vision isn't that good

>not believing στους Δώδεkα θεούς του Ολύμπου
ρε Κύπρο take over the fucking island for fucks sake

>Well, how about me then, someone who's not subscribing to a dogma of any kind and still is an atheist? Have I transcended mankind or what?

>I am totally not dogmatic you guise I don't believe in gods

Every swede would say that and yet your country looks like a demented fringe cult when it comes to rational thinking. How is that?

We don't. We are not christians.

I don't know why is Cred Forums full of shitty religious people. Now there's the dumb American in obesity who will tell me fedora, while not being religious is the norm in France, Benelux or UK, religious are seen as weird.

>Well, how about me then, someone who's not subscribing to a dogma of any kind and still is an atheist? Have I transcended mankind or what?

>I am totally not dogmatic you guise I don't believe in gods

Every swede would say that and yet your country looks like a demented fringe cult when it comes to rational thinking. How is that?

This is the reddest pill

Sweden is very small population sample to make a conclusion. Angela Merkel is a Christian and leader of the Christian union party and invited millions of refugees. Meanwhile China is atheist and has 9 refugees in a more than a billion population

we are smart that why we worship him
the only one that can save your soul
if you dont worship him you are retarded and deserve everything that comes to you

whoops double post

well now with pictures

By "our country" I suppose you mean our trendy inner-city politicians, brainwashed youth (mostly young women) and the academic elite who lives in Lidingö? The ordinary swede is not like that. Just look at our polling. We're one of the most disgruntled populations in Europe

Canada is a fake country with no identity and there will be no white people there in two centuries.

>inner city politicans
I meant to say journalists, though that statement is true as well

>Angela Merkel is a Christian

lel

> leader of the Christian union party

The name's a leftover from last century, they kept it out of habit

My argument was that irrationality and cult like behavior is endemic to humans even if you'll get them to rant about "science" and not "jesus"

Sweden is an example.

>lel

Great argument there, buddy.

I don't know what country this guy is from but I like him.

>brainwashed youth

They cannot be brainwashed as you don't have religion and progressed into atheism of course, what are you talking about?

>and the academic elite

Academic elites of the most secular and atheist state on the planet are wrong and are wrecking your country in the name of their insane visions? Maybe they need more atheism this will surely make the difference between rationality and irrationality in people

>every Christian I don't like is not real Christian!
let me guess, the Pope isn't real Christian either right?

Fuck you shitskin, praise kek, praise Perkwunos

You can be brainwashed into dogmas other than religion. I never disputed this. What Im saying is that a person can be an atheist and still non-dogmatic, as the vast majority of swedes are

I am an atheist the argument was that atheism makes people more rational and less cultish and my answer was that it is not so, you can have dogmatic atheists (politically) and puritanical ideological cultism in secular societies (Sweden)

I wasn't defending the fucking pope

Bless you brother. Monotheism is universalist and globalist by its nature.

>What Im saying is that a person can be an atheist and still non-dogmatic

Yes, you can

> as the vast majority of swedes are

No, you are not

Euros just love cucking themselves, especially to the jew. Some sort of jew fetish.

why do you keep defending christianity if you are atheist? you do realize a christian has more in common with a muslim than you right?

Arianism
" Arianism, in Christianity, the Christological (concerning the doctrine of Christ) position that Jesus, as the Son of God, was created by God."
" Arianism is often considered to be a form of Unitarian theology"
global.britannica.com/topic/Arianism

Actually you are the parasites that spread universalism and globalism, your mass culture is based on christian shit-values. Americans are the first cucks on earth, the worst of the worst.

>those digits

>thinking you can be a nationalist if that nation doesn't give glory to Christ

You a kike?

>Euros just love cucking themselves

Cyprusbro who are you ethnically?

>posts a hitler quote
>from 1928
>before he got elected

topkek. That's like Trump saying bible is his favourite book to get the evangelical vote. Read some of Hitler's private thoughts about Christianity and you'll see how much he hated it

wtf is up with all these anti-christ threads. Is it the jews or the ctr in full force?

>why do you keep defending christianity if you are atheist

I do not feel I am "defending christianity". I just thought you made a number of historically inaccurate statements in your posts so I wrote a few posts

> you do realize a christian has more in common with a muslim than you right?

Maybe. There are christians all over the place in my country and I never had any problems.

oh fuck

I know the situation in my country better than you do you fucking toiletcleaner

>You a kike?

No, but your God is lmao

>Euros just love cucking themselves, especially to the jew. Some sort of jew fetish.
t. country containing more jews than the jewish holy land, having jews controlling their banking, schools, media and politics

Actually people aren't living in Muslim shitholes because of the mongols. The crusades did literally nothing, they didn't even manage to save Byzantium.

>not knowing that Hitler hated christianity and planned to replace it after war

“The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practises a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its key-note is intolerance.” - Adolf Hitler

>crusaders
>saving Byzantium
crusaders literally destroyed Byzantium

Whites in America count as Euros, fucktard, and they're the ones who cling onto crosscuckery the most, next to the poor blacks who don't really have anything else and its actually beneficial for them since it helps give them a community structure. Whites are better off without it though, like in antiquity.

>ey vey goyim read this Khazar theory bullshit Jews aren't Israelites goy

Fuck off kike
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

Yeah, and who do you think has been the one making everyone aware of that and advocating against it?

>Amerifat mutts
>European

if pope wasnt so assblasted that we denied his circle jerk new religion and helped instead of attack the byzantium might have been saved

>I really have good argument guise! It's really clever, unlike him, lol m8 your countrymen went to clean anglo toilet, lol, u stayed at home so you're just like them, r-right Ahmet?

>Yeah, and who do you think has been the one making everyone aware of that and advocating against it?

Certainly not the broad American population. Last time someone did something against the kikes where it would've been effective was 70 years ago and has been stopped by your great-grandcucks.

lol @ it saying monarchism like monarchism isn't dumb as fuck. you are literally a cuckold if you support having a monarch's "superior bloodline" have a role in the government based on birthright.

what am i saying, cucksven, it's in your name of course you're a cuck. how is your somali bull doing, by the way?

>flag retarded statment checks out

have you heard of the battle of vienna, where the 100 thousand strong ottoman army was defeated? It was basically the start of the decline of the ottoman empire in europe. And also look up iberia the christian kingdoms fighet agenst the musslim invasion. Christianity IS the only reason why musslims hasen't taken over. The mongol hord did mutch more damage to christian kingdoms then musslim ones, scorched and pillaged most of the eastern european christian kingdomes.

wow ctr love their proxies

Eat shit, dumb nigger.

>Christians invented defensive wars!
>Before christianity existed people just welcomed all invaders and never fought back!
>If it wasn't for Christianity all those Viennans would't have all those superior Christianic weapons to fight and they would lose!

lmao

>CRT want's people to drive white away from chirstian cuckholdry and direct them to Fascist Paganism
I don't think so swenska

Combine Greeks and Turks and that's his country.

still better than a combination of spics and niggers

>says an inbred

I've always wondered how atheists can claim to intellectually honest, while at the same time believing in moral values without believing in an omnipotent creator. If there is no God, there are absolutely no objective moral values; it's all just a matter of taste. The universe itself doesn't care about anything, so from it's point view it matters jack shit if the whole mankind went and killed itself tonight. Without God, who has created morality and judges right from wrong, you would be a fool to advocate that anything was better than something else, like nationalism vs internationalism in this case. One or another might feel nicer to certain people, but if the existence of these - and all - people stops at death, there is no point to anything in life. Humanity is doomed to extinction, to why do atheist pretend like anything we do matters, if what they claim about God is correct?

Christianity and nationalism are not contradictory, by the way.

>have a pic

looks like tradition of 1st cousin marriage won out.

just look at the next pope from austria he will bring crusades back. Christianity has saved europe througe history agenst the musslim invasion and given the needed unity to deal with such threates. Christianity is the only reason why society has kept some decency the last centuries. Just look what is happening now when we lose christianity, we lose our morals and people become complete degenrate cucks and are turning our cites and societies in to pure shit. Just look at the top jewtubers evryone talk like a faggot and have pink dyke hair color. Christianity will always be in my heart.

Not really

>Christianity and nationalism are not contradictory
yes they are

also, all those things you said before exist in our biology and religion or god has nothing to do with it.
People have biological empathy that's why they developed morality. People have biological needs of food, entertainment, housing etc thats why they want to live in a society with law and order, not because some magical kike told them to

>god bless user

most have a hard time reconciling reason, science, and religion... I don't

>we need some commonality and faith, even if it were only what an evolutionary biologist would say:
in group preference, and cooperation, generator

Christianity defended Europe not only from Muslims, but also from the Devil. It is THE ONLY religion that the devil fears.

They are contradictory and nobody here said one has christian morals or is an atheist. Also, there is no absolute good or evil, right or bad. What's good for your family, nation and so on is good, is right, what's not is bad and evil. Now go eat shit you dumb mongoloid.

Yeah, whatever, go fuck yourself and stop babbling about some dumb shit not even having a decent argument.

You guys just fuck without getting married, that's why your map is not a proof of anything.

>It is THE ONLY religion that the Devil fears.
No, that would be kekism, the Devil is well within christendom.

i'm pretty sure trump doesn't want a fucking monarchy, you idiot.

and lol @ clinton supporters outing you for having a somali bull.

That is not true. If people are biologically proned to order and morality, why does it not exist in Afghanistan and other third world countries?

Non-whites wage war by sending wave upon wave of their peasants at their enemies and hope they can win. Any non-white who sustains injuries is left to die.

White people however wage war in friendship, love, mutual agreement and concern for their brethren, families and people. We take care of each other in battle, make up elaborate formations based on teamwork and communication coupled with precision and timing which is the result of trust and respect between men.

This makes Christianity the ultimate white mans religion. No other race can adapt to Christianity like white people can. Our religion allowed us to conquer the world.

Because non whites are not human.

czech republic is atheist and afghanistan is 99% religious. Which of them has more law and order?

no but it unified other christian kingdoms agenst the ottomans. Like the common wealth, the holy roman empire, venice and hungary. And it also gave the soldiers a better reason the fight this wasen't just a regular war between two christian empires changing land back and forth. This was a musslim invasion and peoples lifes could drastically change as they get suppressed as christians in a musslim ruled nation. And the common christian religon also made sure that the nobilety gave alot of resurses to the war effort agenst the musslim hordes. And other CHRISTIAN nations gave money to the war effort yo help agenst the musslim invasion.

now fuck of ctr faggot shill

Kek is is autistic joke. The Devil is well within christendom, because Christians are broken men and women. Those with power still resist the devil.

You can not destroy church for 60 years and then look strange at cucks that came out of it...

Why are most of the civic laws, you fucking worthless shit-nigger have to abide, are founded on Roman law? Man those heathens, huh? Really third worldish, man, not cool.

Christians also destroyed Constantinople and paved the way for Muslims. So much for that christian solidarity

Kek isn't a joke at all, crosscuck.

ctr want to impose degeneracy. That's how they get their voters. read

I, among many people, am a nationalist while being a Christian. Ergo, the two are not contradictory.

There might be some intrinsic empathy in most people, but that's completely irrelevant for the larger point I made. Explain to me why do you think your life, your race, or humanity matter one bit? What is the thing in a godless universe that you think gives any of this any value what so ever?

So you think that there is really no such thing as good or evil? Yet you believe that some things are more right than others. Can't you see how illogical this makes you?

Logical fallacy. Afganistan is 0% Christian while Czech is more than 10% Christian.

>Christianity invented war tactics
How can christfags say such retarded shit

That is not true. Biologically, non whites are also human

Says the white nigger

you are loosing the thread ctr shills

Why did whole Rome adopt Christianity then? In Hoc Signo Vinces, fucker.

You got nothing but stones for your argument

Nigga stop, look at your flag. You live among cucks, how does it feel, Vakhtang? Even here I have a georgian neighbour and this nigger fucks me up with his cuck christian propaganda everytime telling me how georgians are the first real chrisitans and "PRAISE JESUS OH LAWDY FEAR THE WRATTH OF GGGAAAAWWWDDD".

Fuck, you're dumb :)

>Christians are tolerant, and compassionate men and women
as we have been taught to be.

problem arrises when a horde of skittles appears. and you have to remember that your loved ones come 1st, and your compassion should not be wasted on those who "kill the infidel"

Ad hominem

ctr has lost the thread. What will hilldog do now?

Zimbabwe is 90% Christian and Japan is 1.5% Christian. Who has more law and order?

Carpenter is a redpilled profession though.

Destroit.

All shitholes

You think what you just wrote is an argument? Are you fucking retarded lol. Most of their law is pre-christian, lol. You fucking degenerates burnt down libraries fucked ancient philosophers' legacy over. You got all these priceless scriptures and works of Plato and such THROUGH FUCKING MUSLIMS DURING REQONCUISTA. How does it feel to be the most degenerate, cucked, worthless pieces of shit? You are the enemies of Europe. Fucking scum.

your pic is of two pagan homos senpai

Japan is ancient civilization while Zimbabwe has been recently christianized and civilized. Japan has religion of it's own, and Christianity is on the rise in the East, China and probably even Japan

More like 2 white people who loved each other.

>Our religion allowed us to conquer the world.
My sides lol.

Where's Georgia on that pic?

>muh low IQ mutt Georgian of unknown origin shills for Jews therefore you can't criticize Christkikery
You are not very smart, are you?

I'm not the one saying christians invented war tactics and formations

so are you saying religion is irrelevant and Japan is civilized without need of Christianity?

yeah faggots. how does your equally faggoty bible feel about queers again?

you are forgeting that zimbabwe is a nigger nation. Christianity is working like s benfit but still can't take away all the negative nigger effectes.

think like this.
>nigger| -5 points
>japanse| +2 points
>christianity| +3 points

>nigger + christianity = -2 < still less then japansse 2 points

but christianity is still working as a benefit for the niggers

You must be mad that we destroyed and pillaged your paganic filthy ancestors. That okay user, God forgives you.

As did my great great, sth-grandfather when he raped Svarog out of your ancestor momma

Close, also a shithole btw. during our pagan colchis days, we were bathing in gold.

Logical fallacy. I never said that. I merely told you that Japan is an ancient civilization, with spirituality of its own.

Nothing is civilized without spirituality

So you're an atheist?

Well actually you dzmaos are pretty low iq in general, am I not right? You're probably a mingrelian anyway, don't get all bitchy on me, Danelia.

>You must be mad that we destroyed and pillaged your paganic filthy ancestors

You killed your own people and destroyed your own heritage and history. Good job?

OP back at it agaun with his daily anti Christian threads

How many shekels are they paying you to spam this shit everyday?

read ctr

Great job

so are you saying countries only need spirituality to be civilized, just like Japan, and that specific religions don't matter?

read ctr

not at all how he looked like

depends what do you consider low IQ, I consider anyone below 140 low IQ.

ctr nigger cuck

Ofcourse you can develop working spirituality without Christianity. It will never be as effective though and it will fail in the end. As did Japan fail with birthrates and ww2

Christianity is the strongest weapon one can have. Check reconquista, Crusades and conquistadores

Even after having been destroyed for 60 years, there is still power to be found

South Korea is 30% Christian and Japan is 1.5% Christian and they are both Asians, Yet Japan is more developed and has 30% higher GDP, how come the extra points from Christianism didn't help gooks to surpass nips?

Pic related.
I never said that Christians are responsible for inventing war tactics. But you think I did. Because in your 300kg weight body spewing rage and cheetos dust over your screen while your heart pumps mt dew through your veins into your fat riddled brain you somehow thought that was what I was saying.
Did you know that early Christian men used to get married to each other?

Call 'em whatever you want pal but religious bastards are always the only ones standing, look at the mormons and amish in the states, those guys are breeding like rabbits while liberal, athiest cuckbags are letting Tyrone and Top'kir Kek'dullah fuck their women.

Christianity is here to stay, all the shit talking and high horsing jn the world isn't gonna change that but if it makes you feel like a big guy to do so on a chinese throat singing forum than go right ahead mane, just know its a waste of energy

Will you cheer the same when your people convert to lslam and do the same to Christianity? I suppose it doesn't matter, just another immigrant religion to replace the current one.

jesus was a aryan national socialists that preeched hate towards the jewish midnset. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

>look the amish
literal degenerates that would go extinct without the civilization around them

Why do you think posting country statistics somehow supports any argument against Christianity?

pic related :)

You are mingrelian, aren't you? Haha.

Again, you are talking about recent conversion. You can't expect Christianity to work in a decade or 2, thats a process. Look how powerful was Christian Europe in 1800

it doesn't, he tried to claim that Afghanistan is a shithole because they aren't Christians so I replied him with other fallacies just like his

I love the war like jealous god of the OT but he was a Jew Loving god, going so far as to force the Egyptians in to saying 'No' to their release just so he could fuck with them and then made them give all their shit to Jews.

Are you mad because your IQ is below 140?

You definitely implied it
>Our religion allowed us to conquer the world.

Surely doesn't have to do with the fact that "Korea" is a modern construct that in the past always relied on China and Japan culturally and was cut in half 50 years ago.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

And yet there they are, still hanging around and still having kids like voles on viagra, they're just making more christians who will make more christians.

Kind of nice if you think about it, they're take on Christianity promotes having as many kids as you can have like the mormons, they're doing more for the white demographics here in America than anyone else.

>1 Corinthians 11:14
>Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him

Yes, clearly your picture is going to be more acurate than OP's :^)

For someone who keeps posting about IQ you sure are thick as a brick shithouse.

No. But I will sooner convert to Islam than to Paganism. Your religion worship the false God, while Islam at least worships real.

I will fight for Christianity as long as humanly possible, though

I'm off. I have to return to the real world

Yeah, it's staying in America, enjoy your inbred low IQ amish population and churches that can easily be confused for toilets.

My mother is Mingrealian, my father is Gurians, but it's the same shit anyway.

ye a picture copied from an actual real image of the real Jesus is more acurate than a modern jew representation of Jesus

>No. But I will sooner convert to Islam than to Paganism

>I'd rather convert to a foreigner faith then follow my native religion.

That's some next level cuckshed shit. Better prep Muhammad's dick.

Well it's fucking eye cancer. Stop copying stupid things.

>ye a picture copied from an actual real image of the real Jesus

There's no such thing.
>inb4 "this cloth first mentioned in the 14th century found in northern france is the actual real Jesus"

Eat shit already, you dumb cunt. Yeah, christianity helped european imperialistic states conquer the world, yo. That's chrisitanity that made them want to conquer things, rape, pillage and get money, made them greedy little pieces of shit. I don't event know what's worse, if that is true or what, lol. Damn, you are retarded.

first of all you need choesion 30% of one religion will only make things worse. You can't just add a few more % of christianity and think it will be fine, you will only see the benfit when the relgion make up the vast part. And also koreans are rape babies of china and japan they have alwayes had their wealth and intellectusls extracted from their nation.

What the fuck? How do you measure scientific advancement, let alone put it on a graph?

Haha, man, how do I know these things, holy shit. Yeah you guys are the smartest there as far as I know.

Mormons are at it too, those crazy bastards would have more too if they could go through with their polygamy.

Christians would win the demographic war if they still had kids like they used too, I knew a Pentecostal minister of a sizable church whose on kid #9 and intends on having more and he encourages his congregation to do the same.

Pentecostal brah, they're even crazier than the mormons, love to go around the world to envangelize and they're making more additions to the faith and there's not a damn thing we can do about it

For a christian, you sure are smart. war tactics and formations really helped whites adopt Christianity.

>Same old retarded Island Jew that unironically calls Christianity jewish while living in the 2nd most kike place after Israel

You never learn schlomo.

Mormons are just another multicultural waste land faith.

>slavs
>smart
Pick one.

I know, Joseph Smith would be disappointed considering they didn't really allow the blacks into the church back then.

They didn't allow black deacons till the 70s I think

Most blacks are baptist or Jehova witnesses from my experiences

You do know Crussades kept going till like the 16th Century and where one of the few things that kept Kebab out besides the Danubian Principalities being supper jews.

Why would a Galilean Jew look white?

all religions are bullshit. And euros have been worshiping a google cuck. Literally lost to islam on this faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjdgz0LwVB0

you don't troll about relgion you degenrate shit

You're just jealous that the rest of Europe did so well while Russia is still a Slavic shithole today. You aren't even white and will never live up to the Aryan Christian spirit. You only have the ability to post on Cred Forums because slave labour in China created the device which allows you to post on Cred Forums. Everything that is good in life comes from someone else's suffering.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FAG NOW YOU JUST SHOWED YOU ARE THE FUCKING WEAKEST HAHAHAH.

You fucking degenerate scum thinking gerogians are slavs, oh gods.

Java isn't rare at all newfag.

Because Jesus lived in pre-arab levant

I'm not even russian, lol, eat shit you worthless ignorant scum.

Yeah right, I'll do whatever I want, you cuck. I'm not a slave to anybody, unlike you, good goy.

Russia would have done better if they didn't become English cockslaves during the napoleonic wars and actually kept their word.

Actually the whole of Europe would be better off if the eternal slav and the eternal anglo hadn't fucked it up.

but they're so ugly... are you sure they're not slavic?

They are the people that cucked the Slavs. 1 Georgian put ~ 50 Million slavs to death.

>white race is called caucasian basically because of georgians

Johann Friedrich Blumenbach:

"Caucasian variety—I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind."

HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING NOTHING, WORTHLESS DEGENERATE KEK, OH GODS.

Jesus christ, you're easy.

saging this shit thread tho, maybe this slav retard is still around so i can abuse him some more

One thing that makes me wonder, what happened to ancient Romans that they decided to adopt a desert kike cult?
I mean they were never masters of originality when it comes to religion, but what made them switch?

Oh boy, you sure trolled me hard!

they converted from top to bottom. It was the elites and emperors that converted first and then forced the population to convert by destroying all non-christian religions and culture

That's kind of the point though you fedorable homos.

Christian Hitler was loved by the people, turned a post war state into a global superpower, and won a landslide election.

Gaytheist Hitler was addicted to meth and killed himself like a faggor because he destroyed his country.

There's a lesson there if you fedoras look hard enough.

Where have I heard that before.
The kike successfully subverts another society.

>Christianity exists from the 1st century
>First Christian emperor was in the 5th century
>Emperors before persecuted Christian
>It was top to bottom goym

OK but if this is really how you feel and you're not just trolling for attention, why are you even on a Christian board?

Surely reddit is more your style, you can all pretend its completely logical for nothing to explode into everything for no reason and magically form sentient life. Repost black science guy memes and talk about how much you love liberalism.

You're here because deep down you crave Christ's love, so you come on a Christian board.

Admit it.

Roman Emperor Flavius Claudius Julianus in letters to Pagan leaders complained about how the Christians would open places for the homeless and sick and attempt to convert them over(same thing they do today with homeless shelters). Julianus wanted the Pagan leaders to copy them to stem the conversation tide.

Julianus and other leaders called Christianity the slave religion because the slaves were the first to convert. Christianity offered them free gibsmedat. Also it's easier to believe everyone can go to heaven if you merely believe in Jesus instead of being Pagan where you could only be accepted into Elysium if chosen by the gods, were righteous or heroic in life.

Go Pagan heaven? Gotta work real hard for it.
Go to Jesus heaven? Just believe in him.

People naturally will follow the path of least resistance.

the irony is, at the time of christianization all non-christian cultures were destroyed to make way for christianity, except one group of people managed to avoid conversion, because the texts of their religion were literally the same as Christianity. you can guess which group was that

>Cred Forums is Christian board
nice meme. Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general were always atheist

There is no Christian Hitler.

>Cred Forums is an atheist board

Why do atheists feel the need to lie to prove their point?

Is it because have no other way of making their 'argument'?

strawpoll.me/6078648/r

Oh really?

Explain

Europeans were primitive, violent barbarians before the advent of Christianity, no different from African tribes. Even under Catholicism, Europe remained in medieval stasis until the Reformation brought modernisation and industrialisation.

>he seriously thinks this is a christian board
Way to show you've not been here for any significant amount of time and you only heard of this place from CNN.

Another reason was that the Emperor of Rome had a paganistic Imperial cult connected to its power that started with Augustus, so when Rome fell there was a big vacuum of power that kike worshiper Constantine filled with his new imperial cult

>2k votes
yeah that's definite proof

>cuck
He still destroyed your culture so you are even bigger cuck.

Christian board? countless polls have shown that Cred Forums is not christian at all, you are minority and we don't like minorities on here.

More proof than you provided.

A lie.

>t. Mehmet Ali Dulovuğlu

>>First Christian emperor was in the 5th century
>272-337
>5th century

I mean, we all know that Christcucks are retarded but this one takes the cake

t. Genghis Goldstein

>1 Mistake
>Spergs out

Sorry I meant 4th Century, better now?

>Constantine the kike

I have to agree, he took credit for all the hard work from Diocletian and destroyed the tetrarchy because he was passed over for promotion. The tetrarchy proved to be effective in holding the empire together and giving rapid response to the endless shitlord barbarians raiding into Roman towns.

Of course it would only work until Kikelord Constantine ruined it.

when Constantine became emperor only 10% of Romans were christian

>egyptians left the egyptian religion for this

>everyone I disagree with is a cuck
You have to stop with this meme faggot. You're ruining this board.

Does this picture provide any alternatives? Who made this picture really? What purpose does it serve? Is it more likely the creator was a pagan or a dirty fucking kike/mudslime? It's not as if we can all go back to worshipping roman, greek, Celtic and Slavic gods.

It's a shitty meme made by a Snow Nigger to say Christianity is bad cause our ancestors totally did not willingly convert.

What I hate most about Snow Niggers is that they blaber on about what ancestor worship yet their ancestors did fuck all worth praising

> It's not as if we can all go back to worshipping roman, greek, Celtic and Slavic gods.
Yes, you can't because you are a shitty strayans with no culture, Australian and Americans should just kill themselves.

>eliminated social hiearchy
You're retarded.

>What I hate most about Snow Niggers is that they blaber on about what ancestor worship yet their ancestors did fuck all worth praising

Do you hate your mother because she's a gypsy whore or do you love her simply because she's your mother?

Christianity BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

>Egyptian 'religion'
>not just a bastardised Roman pantheon with muh Baal and Astarte myths

Egpyt was such a shithole then.

Outside of Roman, Greek and Nordic pantheon we have no fucking idea about other ancient pantheons and religions. And most European people don't belong to those three pantheons.

You missed the whole point, first picture is not important and some were forcibly converted.

I am sorry but besides a one way trip to NA and being just as bad as niggers what did the Nordics before Christianity achive?

Compare that with what they did after Christianity.

Maybe, just maybe some Ancestors where worse than others.

We know a lot about the pantheon that predates and seeded all 4: the Sumerian pantheon.

>Outside of Roman, Greek and Nordic pantheon we have no fucking idea about other ancient pantheons and religions
>what is the Egyptian Book of the Dead?
>what is Hinduism?

He strikes again.

We do, there are still pagans, there are pagan in Georgian that never converted. Some barely preserved anything, for example celts, because they converted early, but there more than those 3 definitely, we even know proto Indo-European Gods.

Let me guess now Egyptians and Hindus are European?

Can you stop being a nit picking retard? You get my point now stop being anal.

You are the exception, there are no if any real records of how ancient religions in Western or Central or Europe went, basically where Romans or the Mass Migrations went all possibility of keeping records of the worship dissipated.

Not all European religions are descended from Sumerian pantheon, quite the contrary.

christian Nordic vandals raided shit and vandalized. that's what they achieved just like before. christianity doesn't magically civilize people, it's because Rome converted and along civilization they brought Christianity.

It was Indo-European, even some names are the same. Deus was a proto indo European chief god, Perkunas and other variations of it was PIE perkwunos

>greek "culture" got cucked by BCC, big christian cock

Yeah, like as if a fucking clueless fucking crosscuck gyppo cunt would fucking know a goddamn thing about where the europeans got the pantheon from.

Completely unrelated to your original claim that "we have no fucking idea about other ancient pantheons and religions" - the factor in that sentence is the time period, not the location.

If you can't stop being retarded then maybe you could stop posting.

I am a danish nationalist and I do not worship some dead kike on a stick.

That said I am for preserving danish traditions and culture and that include the church and christian traditions.

Burger you do know that some European people where Monotheistic. Or semi monotheistic with one god superior to the others?

You do know that the Celts probably didn't know jack shit about the Summerians.

And what you are telling me to get a European religion you must adopt a mud one?

Can you stop sperging m8?

Can't you figure out that if we talk about European religion I might mean we don't know about other European religions?

The Sumerians were whiter than you are, balkan kike.

>Can't come up with a counter argument
>Says people neighboring Sand Niggers and kikes are whiter than Celts or Tharcians

Truly amazing logic from burger land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zalmoxianism

Christ never said all races are equal that is the devil. Christ clearly stated if you wamt to be saved you have to put the children of Israel first. He was killed for it. Now he's coming back to gather up all his brethren from all nations and all languages and pleed to all you heathens to give him back his children whom are the people you call niggers, kaffirs, mayates, and etc...as much as y'all pretend to hate us. Y'all really need us to do the shit that y'all wouldn't be forced to do in order to sustain the economies of every country we're in. So you're going to tell the LORD to his face, NO! Lmao like the damn fools y'all are and so there shall be war. You have guns, nukes, and all sorts of crazy shit stored that y'all received from the fallen angels for this day. As this war is going on so will the war in Heaven be going on also. Christ will come down with his angels and not only that but the children of God, the Israelites will also gain the power of our inheritance. Don't you know Simeon and Levi killed multiple cities of entire people? Judah himself screamed so loud at Joseph he caused all the women in Egypt to have a miscarriage? Napphtali ran so fast he could run on the stocks of corn without even pushing them down so much as an inch. This isn't a joke nor game. The House of Israel are mighty people that you enslaved. The wise ones amongst you know this but have chosen to deceive masses by telling them they are Israelites and to keep oppressing God's true people without them realizing it out of their own fear and denial. Such people of the KKK have come out and acknowledged the great fear they have for what they have done.

Obadiah 1:15
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Woe unto you other nations. You have rejected the truth so that you may be saved and have turned to Satan's lies. You would rather serve the devil than God's children? Devil!

We know very little of the rituals know. We know the gory sacrifices cause Greeks and Romans where intrigued by it, but not much of the day to day stuff.

>The day of the LORD is near for all nations.

2000 years later and still nothing happened, kek

>WE WUZ

ill gladly tell the LORD to go fuck himself.

>Gas the Angels
>Gas the Kikes
>Gas Jesus

I really have no time for sandniggers and their ridicules desert ramblings.

>People who had to fight off muslim hordes trying to conquer and enslave them did not have much free time to dedicate to science.

Wow, imagine that.

God the jibber jabber and heresy in that copy pasta

You can borrow from others.

i worship the only god to ever display their power, the god of memes, kek

Or just do what my people did for nearly 2 milenia and keep to Christianity.

At this point our Christian ancestors did more than the pagan ones. And we incorporated as many traditions as we could in it.

>I thought you guys were the smart kind of nationalists
they support Trump, what more is there to say

Or worship kek in real life

christkikes are even more stupid than Muslims
at least Muslims understand Mohammed was only a preacher but christkikes think their circumcised rabbi is God in the flesh

>wait
>so you be telling me
>Europe wasn't always about cummies and nihilism?
>woah dude that's blackpill cuckpill truvadapill dude just woah 2016 marijuana woah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOOLS! You know nothing! This world is merely a matrix work of the devil himself. All that is in it, is a mere distraction from the truth. The media, the technology, the works therein. To kepe you from the truth. This is the age of the lawless one or do you not know?

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

In all 4 corners and in every land you ridicule and taunt us. FOOLS!

Deuteronomy 32:27
But I feared the taunt of Israel's enemy, who might misunderstand and say, "Our own power has triumphed! The LORD had nothing to do with this!"'

All of you fools!

Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

This talks about how when we were all slaved there'd be one slave master and we would all fear him though we outnumbered him by many. Even the days before we would run to escape capture although we outnumbered the heathens that took us. 1.6% of the heathens had 100% of the slaves. The slaves themselves outnumbered all the inhabitants in the US period. Now take away 98.4% of the population of all the non slaves and we out numbered them by an exuberant amount yet still fled. All because we stopped following the laws. Not to say that doesn't matter but it doesn't matter. You fail to understand the power of our God. He blotted out all of our sins.

Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Oh and not only that...

Jeremiah 31:31
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

All of my people will be righteous and holy because he formed us to be. You were formed to be wicked.

Mudslime detected

proof christkikes are even more retarded than Muslims

test

this is like shitposting hitler because he wore a different uniform than others. He was a god and you are judging him for the meat suit he chose. Yes, the jews were the chosen before jesus came

>white
>Christian
pick one

At least they dont belief that their prophet flew to the moon on a horse , and split the moon. Or that flies cure diseases

>mfw some of them will consider themselves Christian and Aryan at the same time

no they believe a dirty Jewish carpenter is God because he said so and
>le resurrection

>believing things changes your race

That pic pisses me off so much. It's a random face from a random grave so people could have some idea of what a Jewish man in that area at that time might look. It's not literally Jesus' face, that's on the Shroud of Turin.

that just it he is a god to them not a their jewish god you faggots.

following a Semitic faith makes you a Jew and a race traitor

I worship Taranis.

>dropping the Aryan religion of your forefathers in favor of a semitic one is totally not ridiculous

Being this stupid makes you a moron and why should Christians give a fuck what a none christian thinks.
How do you 23 and me test a half god?
Jesus is neve calle da jew in the bible.

Jesus is never called a jew in the bible.
How do you do a 23 test and me in a half -god?

piss off back to Jerusalem where your fake God came from

We cant proof that the resurrection did or did not happen, but we can proof that a man cannot breath in space , and we can proof that flies dont cure a disease.

Christians 1
Muslimes 0

Btw jesus never said he was god

Haha, keep jerking your pud and sticking your dildo in your ass to THOR FAG, hahaha

>Christian logic

>LMAO
you need a stiff throbbing cock in your mouth asap

Christianity is a faith based religion and if you don't have faith fuck off.
Logic has nothing to do with KEBAB!

>worship Jesus goy
>he's god

>semitic
Everything is non-european if you go far back enough. White people adopted Christ as their god and we have added our own influence to it. Christianity is now a white peoples religion.

by 2050, 85% of all Christians will be niggers from Africa lmao

What's like being a kebab?

Did you see the red arrows fly over today? Pretty good if I say so myself.

the only kebab is the brown Semitic kike Jesus

>greek cypriots
>greek
baka tbhqwy fa.m

WEW LAD, they also play at other things like being Swedish, what can one do.

so butthurt mohammed.

>kike worshiper
>hellene
try again cuck

>it's the same Cypriot brain damaged autist

>Jesus is the white man's religion

shouldn't you be praying to Mecca now?

>worshiping the white man

yeah, so what niggers WAS KANGZ AND SHEIIT

Just report the op

You imply that mathematics wouldn't be true if it was first noted by Asians.

The fedora butthurt in this thread is hilarious

>hurr why are all these Christians on a christian board??

Morons.

Good thing atheism is dying out.

you imply Jesus is true

it's a politics board you retard

Jesus is true. How else would you explain the raw ravaging of your anus, two millenia after His death?

yeah ,niggers have to make everything about them should bother me why?

you failed to mention that most of that christian growth is due to the nigger population boom, meanwhile christianity in developed countries is decreasing

Christ is God. He is the word of God. He is the creator. Allow me to explain. There is the MOST HIGH. Christ is not him. Christ is his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. Everything written in the Bible is Christ's word! Christ is the word. Christ spoke the Bible and humanity and everything else into existence! That is why he says this.

Isaiah 43:3
For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Christ is the LORD AND SAVIOR! Therefore it is he who through the Holy Spirit spoke unto Isaiah the prophet these words!

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Here he is again. Speaking to the Israelites saying they are his witnesses the ones he has chosen. Before him there was no God formed neither shall there be after me! Meaning what? CHRIST was the first and last!

Revelations 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

THIS IS CHRIST!

Isaiah 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isaiah 49:23
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Christ says he will make Kings and Queens take care of our every will and they will bow down to the face of the Earth and lick the dust off the feet of the children of Israel. Then ALL Israel will know CHRIST IS THE LORD

Western society is degenerate by Jew design, it will eventually fall in on itself. People will go back to religion.

>you failed to mention that most of that christian growth is due to the nigger population boom
So is the Islamic growth. The disappearance of atheists is also due to birthrates. Odd, wouldn't you say? That "The true, correct path" would lead the genes to extinction.
>it's not really nihilism, guise

Marx must be God too

>My LORD makes fun of you Christians haha. You worship a piece of wood lmao.
>Isaiah 44:18
>They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.
>He calls you fools stupid and blind
>Isaiah 44:19
>The person who made the idol never stops to reflect, "Why, it's just a block of wood! I burned half of it for heat and used it to bake my bread and roast my meat. How can the rest of it be a god? Should I bow down to worship a piece of wood?
>Lol you fools worshipping and bowing down to a block of wood. The same wood that killed the body of the word of God himself? You honor the tool that caused my Messiah and Savior to suffer on? Are you blind to seeing that you are indeed worshipping and sanctifcying the devil? He that is the maker of idols and he that has sanctified the cross to the eyes of men in the face of the saints whom were also killed on that very same cross but arose not again unlike the LORD! You know not what you worship you damned souls! Children of perdition! All of you! You carried that wicked idol and have been persecuting God's people with it no matter where they have gone. From Africa you sold our people into the Americas and gave us a graven image and piece of wood to worship. The Arabs themselves sold us into Asia and the Middle East and North Africa and gave us a stone or else death! Children of perdition! You persecuted our people in Europe, Spain and Portugal with your demon idols forcing them to convert or death? You think you honor our God by killing his beloved children for not worshipping a cross? See your sins to your face, you're the children of Satan and the damned one himself! WOE UNTO YOU DEVILS! You laugh and taunt in the faces of God's children in all the world meanwhile flaunting your graven images. You pray and nothing happens yet you continue in your folly. God is not with you! God lives in his children! Even, no his children rise! Run devils!

>hurr da atheist are not breeding!!

nice meme. China is atheist and has larger population than all of Europe, USA and middle east combined

>marx
>causing butt devastation today
Nah, he will be forgotten soon enough.

just like your Semitic desert cults

Atheism is dying out because atheists are mostly cuckolds and beta males. It's not hard to see why they don't breed.

I kinda feel sorry for you.

>China is atheist
>Model country for everybody.
The atheism in China is like their economy and GDP growth and the rest of their products. A cruel person could say the same about the Chinese people, but I won't go there...

Enjoy your life as Muslim. Eastern Europe will be Christian, western Europe will pick up Christianity and Islam, and will have fun times with eternal Balkanization. Unless Reconquista or Caliphate happens.

Christians are so cucked by the eternal Jew Jesus they are letting Islam take over

>atheists think China is a model country

Hahahah holy fuck my sides. Fucking fedoras I swear....

France has the largest percentage of atheists in europe, and has 4 times higher population growth than religious Poland

>Jesus was a Jew

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words,"Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Christians are so cucked by the eternal Jew Jesus they are letting Islam take over
Then who are you, and what are you doing about it? I mean, you live in a country where you can't even have a kitchen knife legally.

Christian Angela Merkel invited millions or refugees, atheist China got only 9 refugees. I bet you wished europe was more like China

And they are being cucked by Muslims. That's my point. In 30 years France will be a Muslim country and atheists will have died out.

Atheists are cucks and it is in unsustainable belief system.

>it's this Turk rapebaby again
What a faggot

>this is what people actually believe
pls an hero

Must be a Pagan to be this stupid.
>i- it's foreign so can't be true

This user knows it.
Keep it up Finnbro.

Religion will survive in Europe. It's either Christianity or Islam. No other options to entertain. I'd rather live under Christianity.

>France has the largest percentage of atheists in europe, and has 4 times higher population growth than religious Poland
>he thinks this is the French people breeding amongst themselves

>As a result of female infanticide and sex-selective abortion combined, there are an estimated 30–40 million more men than women in China today.[28] This female deficit is expected to generate a wide range of adverse social, political, and economic consequences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China

and the west is worried about no gf, for 30 million chinese their gf literally does not exist

>atheist
>belief system

nice one

Ans Christian Nigel Farage destroyed the EU. What's your point?

>Christian Angela Merkel
Who just happens to be an atheist trained in DDR. We even have images of her being in the communist party camps.
Are you
>possessed
>a shill
>carrier of heavy autismo
>or just a butthurt newfag?

The situation is worse in Sweden because they take in so many men. Of course, given the state of Swedish men, they might like it that way.

It's not an organized belief system. It is a belief system. Not only that, it is a weapon against all cohesion.
Tell me, what is the purpose of life from an atheist perspective?

Jesus Christ told the Canaanite woman that he came only for the sheep from the house of Israel, and that assisting she and her child would be like throwing bread for "the children" before dogs.
It is reasonably assumed that "the children" are being equated to the sheep from the house of Israel, which is a clear reference to the Israelites.
The Israelites were a Semitic ethnic demographic, therefore it is impossible to conclude that Christ was a universalist.

>slavish devotion
>slavish
>slav

atheism doesn't exist. "atheism" is a negation word, my dog doesn't believe in god so technically he is atheist too

>it's foreign so can't be true
Semitic virtue ethics are inferior to Germanic virtue ethics.

>The situation is worse in Sweden

I thought we already gave up on sweden years ago

>Jesus Christ told the Canaanite woman that he came only for the sheep from the house of Israel, and that assisting she and her child would be like throwing bread for "the children" before dogs.
>It is reasonably assumed that "the children" are being equated to the sheep from the house of Israel
Note that He did so only to the Canaanite. He praised the Centurion (Roman pagan) for his faith.
Canaanites are cursed from the days of Noah to be servants to all other people. "Sons of Japhet" (Europeans and many Asians) are destined to "Expand" and sons of Shem are to be the Glory of God.

And yet here you are, an atheist on a Christian board. Shitposting for attention.

Funny that.

>atheism doesn't exist. "atheism" is a negation word
Your thought lacks context. Atheism doesn't exist in dictionary vacuum. Nothing does.

What are you proposing as the alternative to Christianity? A void that doesn't exist?

>christian board
does saying that makes you feel better? I know religious tards feel uncomfortable when people challenge their narrative because for a brief moment their whole life's meaning is shaken

>muh alternative
alternative for what function?

Mister trips come to Serbia and expirience the only true Christianity, the Serbian Orthodoxy.

Mister quads, that's Catholics, they aren't true Christians, they are infidels.

Your dog cant belief in god because he does not understand it ,