Why does Canada always try and kiss our ass? Do Canadians even realize how much Americans hate them?

Why does Canada always try and kiss our ass? Do Canadians even realize how much Americans hate them?

b-but greatest ally...

Would a greatest ally do this to us?

Americans don't hate Canadians. American shitposters hate Canadian shitposters.

Canada's "best friend" and greatest ally
>invaded us in 1776 and 1812
>did not make and effort to stop the Fenians (Irish-American terrorists) from raiding Canada in 1866-1871
>purchase alaska and refuse to accept the stipulated boundary, and used old Russian maps to claim more land
>sits out of 1st world war, opting to supply UK with armaments until they drain them of all American assets
>join war in 1917 to steal the show despite doing relatively little
>12 years later, in 1930, after fighting side-by-side with Canadians and the British, Americans draft Joint Plan Red. A plan to take Canada by force.
>pass it off as an "exercise in strategy" when the plan is declassified in 1974, before which is was one of America's most closely guarded military secrets
>Sits out of world war 2 until japs attack; steal the show again
>with a flick of a pen NAFTA is signed and Americans have finally conquered Canada
>post 9/11 garbage now

I hate the weed man for cucking North America up faster than we do.

pic related
You are our annoying, retarded little brother.

Nah, son.. I kiss Scandi ass, because we buy their bait.
They saved our fishing industry.

I heard Canadians have some French guys on their turf who did some terrorist attacks back in the days. What's up with that? Y'all cowards

SHHHHH

You'll fuck up the contingency plan if we ever need to steal their land after getting nuked. There's only like 38 million people in that massive place

Sorry leaf, Israel is our greatest ally

You can be friends with Mexico.

>implying Russia wouldn't immediately occupy Canada in the case of a war against America

WTF I have nothing against Canada, although I think when they act all superior and uppity it's precocious. They're Americans like us and Mexico...only more like us.

all they did was blow up a mail box

I love USA. And sorry for all the ass kissing, we're working on it.

>sorry

Didn't they kidnap and kill a politician?

FUCK ALL LEAFS

LEAFS LEAVE

>1812

Shhhhh, no tears, only dreams now.

Truly greatest allies

It's literally shills baiting the children into meaningless squabbles to derail the important stuff

Maybe on the internet.

In real life, the average American likes Canada while here in Canada we regularly shit talk Americans.

Most people in the world literally see Canada as a better America.

Give us back BC you asshole American burgers. That strip of coastal land is obviously BC but you took it because of the gold rush. We'll fuck you up if you don't comply. We got armed officers who don't fuck around. We'll take our SKSes and guerilla warfare your fat burger asses.

yo u better watch out buddy we got the big guns here

Pierre Laporte. But flq was just a prank that went too far. Trudeau senior shut that down quickly with the war measures act.

>Why does Canada always try and kiss our ass?

Because Obama is a Canadian.

>Do Canadians even realize how much Americans hate them?

We realize you hate everybody, including yourselves... So, yes.

Your country loses its' dick when the sea levels rise... Way to castrate yourself, America.

Canada is doing its own thing. Americans and Canadians don't hate each other. I'm assuming you've never been there.

Fuck that, give us Whistler

this canadian hate meme actually started from an australian in Cred Forums last year who got tired of aussies seen as shitposters, the power of memes

>implying it's just a meme

plz dry up and blow away.

I'm from the red area, but I've never shitposted. There's loads of rural areas in Ontario. Just Ontario's dick and Quebec should be red.

with friends like these who needs any other ally

The thing is, they all get their dumb ideas about Canada from Cred Forums Canadians posting their dumb ideas about Canada, So we really only have ourselves to blame.

The internet was a bad idea. It doesn't help the Canadian cause that's for sure. We just can't handle this technology.

We need to shut up, go back in the woods and keep our heads down.

I will, but I will return every spring. For this is my promise to the World.

As it happens, that dick you mentionned is the most conservative part of Ontario

It's really just the Quebecois and Toronto faggots

Speak for yourself cunt
Do Americans realise how much Australians hate Americans?

>ywn see another isometric fallout

Why even live.

SHART

IN THE MART

shit eh? I'm from a small town of less than 1500 people. Not a single liberal here.

Why do americans do this? Serious question.

Most don't even know what seppo means, so no.

if you don't kiss the ass of the enemy they win

Truly the darkest timeline.

I think its something in their drinking water... im not exactly sure

>$130 for a video game
>Australia

>Fallout 4:
>When you thought they couldn't fuck up the franchise any more

At least we have mods to make the game we actually wanted.

tbqhwy famalam, the dialogue and quest trees enraged me more than anything else in that game

>- yes
>- sarcastic yes
>- maybe (yes)
>- no (yes next time)

Why did tumblr have to start liking this franchise?

I blame Bethesda t b h with you senpai

Lazy half measures. At least power armor improved. I still have faith that mods will fix, with custom quest and the like.

I heard the new DLC was half decent too

You have more hope than me then, I only see pic related now.

The maple-jew tries to subvert even as he shitposts. Do not believe their syrupy lies.

>Americans draft Joint Plan Red. A plan to take Canada by force.

holy kek i just found out about it hahahaa

holy shit, we literally are fucking warmongers lol

It's been called Canada since Cartier got here. Saying it "didn't exist" because it was still a colony instead of a nation is pretty retarded, desu.

What Todd The Hack did to that series was unforgivable.

Also, normies killed it

When someone says they are a fan of Fallout and don't like the first 2 I just discard the opinion.

muh freedom...

Shut up leaf.

>Most people in the world literally see Canada as a better America.

not even close

He means Canadians didn't really fight the war the way we like to take credit for doing. That was done predominantly by Native British regiments. We did fight well at battles like Queenston Hights & Chrysler's Farm but we were an auxiliary force.

>Americans hate Canadians

Most don't even give a shit about them. That's how irrelevant Canada is.

Right, because this whole fucking leaf meme bears no resemblance to D&C tactics and totally didn't spring up right after soros' dumped more cash into CTR a few months ago. I'm sure Canada is relevant enough to garner multiple threads up any given hour of the day. No sliding here, no sir

>Leaf can't handle the bantz
>must be the CTR shill eh?