HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton
cbsnews.com/news/gary-johnson-libertarian-candidate-has-another-aleppo-moment/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/29/donald-trumps-flip-flop-on-angela-merkel-is-mind-boggling/
express.co.uk/news/world/716044/migrants-pakistan-gang-rape-boys-moira-greece-immigrants-asylum-seekers-sex-sexual-assault
vimeo.com/39158857
toqonline.com/archives/v7n3/734Lynninterview.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no convictions, values, or consistent positions whatsoever, and his own words mean nothing.
sad and pathetic.

Trump stumped himself for real this time

Wow its fucki nothing. He is still saying her immigration policy is ducking Germany.

the delusion is so strong.

did he just name any world leader that popped into his head at that time, rather than have a full blown Aleppo moment?

what this nigger up to?

Tell me he was being ironic...

And your trolling about this why? He openly bashes her in the article about immigration, which is really her biggest flaw. Plus he needs the women vote to grow a bit, whos he going to say he looks up to Duerte? Putin?

WORLD WAR 2 VETERANS ARE BEING RESURRECTED BY HILLARY'S EVIL NECROMANCY TO VOTE FOR HER IN THE ELECTION. IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

sarcastic. he might me being sarcastic.

>Implying that means he likes her positively

>title says Trump called Merkel his "favorite" world leader
>in reality Trump never called her his favorite, and just liked her work until the refugee crisis

Lügenpresse at it again.

he said the merkel was destroying europe. and is now saying that the women who is "destroying europe" is her favourite world leader.
no consistent positions whatsoever.

So business as usual for the dems, eh?

He never said Merkel was his favorite.

so much delusion.
just keep telling yourself that.

Quote Trump saying she's his favorite world leader.

And once you do that, quote Trump saying she's his favorite world leader TODAY (i.e. after the refugee shit).

She is destroying Europe with her immigration policy. Which he criticizes in the next sentence.. Off the top of your head what leader would you pick as your fav world leader? All the famous well liked leaders are fucking cucked out

> “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

I wondered what he liked about her

>Trump voters believe this

>not being able to read

When asked to name a favorite, the Democratic nominee said “One of my favorites has been Angela Merkel ... her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.”

>"ONE OF my favorites"
>"HAS BEEN"

Proving my two points:
1) she isn't his "favorite"
2) she certainly isn't his "favorite" anymore (i.e. since the refugee crisis)

He's wrong, it's a myth perpetuated by western governments to force us to lower our standard of living to third world levels and get us out of cars to reduce our freedom of movement.

Okay mr. scientist

the headline made me mad but in reality it sounds like he's just softening his image a bit and being more diplomatic. It's not a good idea to say another leader is destroying their country when you're president

Bit like evolution is a myth to make us act like animals?

"has been" mean she still is.
is she was not anymore he would have made it clear.
do you even english?

>she certainly isn't his "favourite" anymore
where did he said that?

Donald, no...

kek.
based finland is based.

>b-b-b-but the scientists say so!

Carbon dioxide emissions are pretty much the only argument they have for man-made greenhouse effect.
And it's bologna.

>her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by
HAHA nice trolling. That was clinton that said that ...

That was Johnson ya dingus not Trump. lol fucking Guardian idiots/

>he's just softening his image a bit and being more diplomatic
kek. the level of delusion.

the actual quote:
“I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

its a quote from the article.
if only you could read.

read the second half.

Relax.

He's basically saying he liked her as "ONE OF" his favorites, until the refugee crisis.

For the last week I've been so tired of hearing this stupid orange faggot talk. I don't think im going to vote anymore

i have, there is nothing of value?
trump praised merkel for helping with unemployment a few years ago, and a quote from clinton saying merkel did well with the refugees

>Relax
just keep telling yourself that. its better then admitting to yourself that you bet on the retarded horse.

"her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by"

Fucking Guardian fucking fucks. could fuck up a wet dream.
cbsnews.com/news/gary-johnson-libertarian-candidate-has-another-aleppo-moment/

>Matthews then asked Weld who his favorite foreign leader is. “Get him off the hook,” Matthews said.

Weld replied with “Merkel,” referring to German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

>Democratic nominee

literally wat

kys faggot...

Hope my senpai in India ruins you soon

>Democratic nominee

Get fucked, Paki

>"has been" mean she still is.
No it doesn't lmao.

Learn to more English better.

For instance: "he's a has been".

>where did he said that?
Every time he bashed her for how she handled the refugee crisis.
Including in the article in OP.

>just keep telling yourself that.
no u

thats a clinton quote you stupid paki
When asked to name a favorite, the Democratic nominee said “One of my favorites has been Angela Merkel ... her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.”

THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE
DEMOCRATIC NOT REPUBLICAN

He's right.

climate change is real and natural, whereas the CONCEPT of global warming is a proven hoax...

kys

>She was the only leader he could think of so naturally she's both his favourite and least favourite at once - Quantum Merkel. xD

It's too easy to BTFO Cred Forums it's not an accomplishment anymore.

"We are only putting in 3% yearly! Its only being going for 200 years!"

So heres what you do. Fill up your bathtub. then pull the plug. Turn on the tap till as much water is flowing in as it is out. Let it sit in equilibrium for a while.
Then increase the water flow 3% and leave for a day.

its a typo. read the context.

>CTR actually believe this isn't a joke made in 2012 way before his candidacy

Keep posting it, and you might fool someone.

CORRECTION

That was Hillary saying Merkel "has been" one of her favorites.

>Cred Forumsacks actually defending Trump for praising Mama Merkel

Wew. Nothing but drones with cognitive dissonance

We haven't been putting out 3% for 200 years lol.

The planet's temperature has gone up and down constantly, adding a tiny bit of carbon dioxide will not change much.

I'm very much against pollution, but man-made global warming is overblown to hoax levels.

He praised her before the refugee crisis.

And he did NOT call her his favorite after the refugee crisis. The title is a complete and utter lie.

>a fucking roach
I get your English is horrible but damn, take your own advice.

Fuck off, literally the paragraph before indicates that that quote is Hillary's response to the same question

>shilling this hard
how much is Palmer paying to shitpost? can I apply for the same position?

The article title is "Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite world leader after months of bashing her".

But Trump didn't do this at all, it's nowhere to be found in the article.
The closest this article gets is Hillary saying Merkel was "one of" her favorites.

He liked her until she dropped the ball on the refugee crisis, and then he started bashing her after that. Every quote I can find proves this.

You shills are getting desperate, and I regret that I let you waste my time looking up the facts.

Hey guys does pakistan have a primeminister or a president or like a muslim king or whatever? And who is it. And who was the previous candidate for this role?

How many times are you going to post this, faggot?

read the article retard

>primeminister or a president
both. PM is the head of the state. president is irrelevant.

>who is it
nawaz sharif

>who was the previous candidate for this role
imran khan

shut your mouth you paki cunt shill

People being baited so hard by a proxy leaf. If my post ends in repeating digits op and retards that got baited will die in within the month.

>by a proxy
every fucking thread.
there is not pakiland proxy fuck nuts.

Nethanyu would have been perfect. Bonus points for that duerte guy.

>hillary says merkel to troll trump
>trump says merkel as well
>media buys it and trump dominates the news cycle for another day

8D chess

lets be straight. he only knows the names of 2 world leaders. he could not say putin so the only other one was merkel.

I can't help but find it weird to see various people from other countries defending our american presidential candidate.

...Not that it's unwelcome, it's just... unusual, to put it simply.

so... trump said merkel just to troll hillary?
I love how trumpfags have this great inside to what trump really means even tho he is actually saying and doing the complete opposite.

Because everything America does ripples to the west.

Especially Australia.

Paki's just have it coming to them, let's face it

>people from other countries defending our american presidential candidate
losers who feel defeated in life thinks if they back a machoman they will be also appear to be strong.

I think it's just an excuse to conjure up more money when needed, and more regulations.

>The Guardian
Opinion Discarded.

Did you come here to post an article about Hillary or did you come here to post about Trump?

Wait til india anexes you, then tell me about delusion

Here's Washington Post

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/29/donald-trumps-flip-flop-on-angela-merkel-is-mind-boggling/

how about duterte? i mean, trump has been a bit edgy thus far, saying he sees duterte's actions as something to set the example would be great: getting rid of drug dealers and telling king nigger to fuck off. Also, the lulz and memes would be great.

anything that triggers trumpfags.
when hillary becomes the president, i plan on shitposting about how america is knelling before a feminist. its a win-win for me.

>mfw when i'm waiting for india annex pakiland

"So (((let's))) help farm endless millions upon millions of non-Europeans, then import them en masse into white countries and dramatically increase global emissions!"

As long as I get butthurt reactions from people like you who believe these silly things. You seem quite angry? Maybe a visit to your local creationist museum would cheer you up?

>guardian

immediately disregarded

>implying triggering
u dumb goober

The exact same evolution that made Sub-Saharan Africans vastly less intelligent than practically all of mankind?

>Maybe a visit to your local creationist museum would cheer you up?

You mean, like the religion of """equality"""?

Shouldn't you be hiding from India trying to bomb you instead if shilling for Clinton, you worthless Paki goatfucker

here you go:

>dem trips

Reddit likes to play with proxies.

>The exact same evolution that made Sub-Saharan Africans vastly less intelligent than practically all of mankind?

Yes? Accepting science on this but denying it when it comes to climate change is stupid.

do you have eyes? just look at this thread.

>implying a country that is not even cable of pooing in loo can bomb anyone

the is no paki proxy you fucktard.

I love the Goobers mane

That does it: I'm now a dhimmi!

Who is this man, and who does he work for?

He mentioned Merkel so he can bash the fuck out of her immigration policy. He literally says she is destroying Europe right after.

"So let's oppose the candidate that intends to curtail mass immigration into the Western World, effectively drastically reducing carbon emissions!"

effectively drastically reducing *Western carbon emissions!"

>Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll

Kek

Stupid, sensationalist headline from the dishonest media. He said that he thinks she is a great leader, but made a shitty decision with the sandniggers. This is basically doubling down on previous statements, not a departure from them. Burn the press down.

>its a quote from the article.
Yeah from our most leftist biased newspaper, Guardian and the independent are garbage.

I hope India finds you.

You're so incompetent at shilling for hillary that you forgot to change democratic nominee to republican, I hope you know that asking ctr for a raise isn't looking very bright muhammed.

Lmao Pakis really are shit at english.

He is doing everything in his power to get in. He isn't Ted Cruz, winning is more important then anything else.

I just hope I am right that he is somewhat of a nationalist...

Don't worry friend ofcourse trump is nationalist he will win for us :^)

Because the scientific basis for global warming is a series of computer models that have been disproven by actual measurements.
Saying somebody denies science because they question global warming is like saying they deny science because they question the four bodily humours.

Now add a panel about global warming. Oh...

Why didn't he say he liked teresa may instead then?

Ask, and thou shall receive.

You better hush your mouth, you insolent Sindhi, or I'll call any customer service and they'll bomb your ass.

Why don't you just fuck off, you stupid paki?

S H I L L T H R E A D

H

I

L

L

T

H

R

E

A

D

Haven't you got some more underage greek boys you should be out raping my pakistani friendo

express.co.uk/news/world/716044/migrants-pakistan-gang-rape-boys-moira-greece-immigrants-asylum-seekers-sex-sexual-assault

>has been

Bump for interest. How will Drumpfkins spin this now?

go back to what you're good at
bombing airports
leave the real world affairs to us

>unsophisticated politicians
Are paki politics any better?

where is India when you need them

will somebody nuke pakistan please

You useful idiots could have shilled Rand, Cruz, Carson, or even little Marco--but you just had to go and shill for this statist faggot masquerading as an anti-establishment candidate, didn't you? You guys are fucking retards and will perform mental gymnastics to somehow convince yourself that Merkel dindu nuffins. Pathetic.

World IQ has only been increasing, whats this bullshit?

5D chess, bitches. Bimbos will eat this up.

>leave world affairs to a bunch of 400 pound autists
WEW

and dropped

>World IQ has only been increasing

No, the average global IQ is plummeting like a rock because of the unparalleled rate at which the least intelligent on a global scale are breeding [see also and ], resulting in the massive, unprecedented exponential loss (not gain) of global intelligence over time.

For a humorous illustration of the situation, replace the second couple in the following video with a Sub-Saharan couple with eight children while keeping most of them alive because of external factors (international aid, etc.):
vimeo.com/39158857

For example, because of mass non-European immigration into the Western World, the average Western IQ has already dropped by a whopping +14 points in just the course of a century!

>Lynn in 2007 stated that he was pessimistic regarding the future of Western societies in particular due to the dysgenic effects of the large scale mass immigration to Western countries. Before the end of 21th century White populations will become minorities in their own countries if current trends continue. "Yet this huge demographic catastrophe has been barely noticed by the media, and anyone who mentions it is considered as a "far right racist".” He even went as far as stating that "I believe the best hope for the future of civilization lies with the Chinese and Japanese. They have not been infected with the virus of Political Correctness, and they are not admitting large numbers of immigrants. They have low fertility but this is not too much of a problem for the present and can probably be corrected in the future by paying people to have children. These are highly intelligent peoples and will probably carry the torch of civilization when it is extinguished in the United States, Canada, and Europe."
- Race, Dysgenics, and the Survival of the West. The Occidental Letter, vol. 1, no. 1 (Fall 2007).

toqonline.com/archives/v7n3/734Lynninterview.pdf

Shut your borders down while you still can.