Canada's population surges past 36 million

Thanks to "a record number of immigrants and refugees," Canada's population jumped by 437,815 people last year to 36,286,425. How are you Canadabros enjoying your fellow new Canadians, who are of course every bit as Canadian as you are?

Why don't you ask yourself the same question?

I haven't really noticed anything different really. Besides traffic seems a bit heavier though main street.

I think the US is barely at 100,000. You've got it an order of magnitude worse, bruh.

nz immigration is 70k in a pop of 4.6M

Yet who has had more terrorists attacks on their soil?

Don't cry for us; we're already dead.

But what I don't understand is the following: Canada often tries to distinguish itself from the US in terms of being more orderly and civilized. National healthcare; lower murder rate, etc.

Having seen what diversity and "vibrancy" did to us, why did you guys decide - rather than AVOIDING our fate - to copy it?

Of all the fucked-up things we do, you copied THAT? You copied multiculturalism? Goddamn. You would have done better by copying the AIDS crisis or the crack era or something, because at least those were just passing fads...

We're a "postnational" state now.
t-thanks Trudeau...
I thought it was one million per year (but the majority is just a change of status).

dude

What really matters is the use of English in 'minority' households.

In Vancouver almost everyone uses English except for like .5 percent or so of people. Though those non-English speakers are growing more rapidly than the rest of them, it'll take dozens of decades for those people to create the third world ghettos you are so afraid of.

Just an honest question to Cred Forums why do you fear and loathe Chinese? You don't like being excluded from LAN parties? Got fucked up in games of Badminton and ping pong? I went into that Cred Forums discord and they were whining and moaning about Canada having too many Chinese people.

Copy what? We just want buying power. Most of our immigrants are Chinese, Indians, and failpenises anways.

GOLD LMAO XD

Obvious question what is the ratio of turbopoofters?

what website is that image from?

>Canada's population jumped by 437,815 people last year to 36,286,425

wew lad

That's unsustainable

Welcome to Europe Canadabros!

Enjoy your future!

>In Vancouver almost everyone uses English except for like .5 percent or so of people
You fucking wot m8

Why is it like this? What does a third worlder need to emigrate to Canada? Would it make it harder for me that I'm white?

ECONOMICLY UNEDUCATED LMAO XD

you guys know we get 1 million immigrants a year right? and thats not counting illegals or hb1 visas

1000000/300000000 = .0033

437815/36286425 = .0121

I don't notice much of a difference desu

I'd rather have a white drunken Russian than the shit skins, poo in loos and chinks we get.