Hey Cred Forums Where did your kidneys used to be?

Hey Cred Forums Where did your kidneys used to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U5AAelgNU60
youtube.com/watch?v=q-i7gtPq6kQ
youtu.be/Ro_wL1NASAo?t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=rr7s455iQa0
youtu.be/68qJN9MwDfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake

In the cervical region in the first month in utero.
Thoracic region in the next few months in utero.
Upper lumbar region in the end.
Note that the first two sets of kidneys that develop are non-functional and disappear before birth but are necessary to appear for the final kidneys to develop properly.

In a six year old Chinese boy.

>Spot the hillary

K-kidneys were way lower than that... that's not an accurate representation of the human anatomy, right? This better not be some Mandela Effect shit. And isn't the heart lean a bit farther to the left?

>it's real
G-guys please help, what is habbening to my body

My dad died of RCC a year ago. show some god damn respect you sonuvabitch.

No, it's definitely real. Also, South America is now much further East. And the location of Japan has changed.

Someone post pics of our new ribcages too

I'm sorry what

w-what's different about the ribcages...?

In Albania.

wha...?

PUT THEM BACK PUT THEM BACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're extra spooky just before the fall.

Look up Madela Effect noobs!

They used to be on my kids legs. Duh

what the actual fuck
honestly that would explain why the world was so different just 2 years ago

What in the actual fuck?

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE!

I must have left my kidneys in the Bernstein universe.

just above my hips.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD
IT USED TO FEEL NORMAL
THINGS MADE SENSE
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYMORE

>*Mandela

Not even joking, I wonder the same. I don't even recognize this universe.

Not anymore :^)

The kidneys have always been there. Its just a misconception that they are further down because they are associated with urinary functions. It makes sense they aren't further down closer to your urethra because if they were, they'd be packed in too close with organs of your digestive system like your intestines, as well as your reproductive organs

tl;dr, there isn't enough room in your lower torso for them, and they were never there.

I remember all of these right.

When did Australia move so close to Indonesia?!

Guys, I am scared

Medfag here. Yes, that's where your kidneys have always been. You think they're lower because kidneys = peepee.

I DON'T

the ct scan i had a year ago that showed and highlighted where all the organs and reactive dye marker sites was wrong?

nope, i know my body.

the kidneys are above my hips near to my squiddlysplooch

I AM CONFUSED, SCARED AND ANGRY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs

youtube.com/watch?v=WxBOBWLAn2Y

what have (((they))) done do you think?

You've got to be kidney about that

also north korea borders russia

No one on Cred Forums is old enough to understand that Invader Zim reference

Well it always did.

Always did.russia even wanted to invade northern korea and thats why they had a war with japan before ww1 about it. U probably just havwe no idea about the russian far east

what the fuckĀ”????

not in my timeline vlad ;^)

Invader zim was awesome

>Invader Zim
>old

bitch I grew up on Scooby, Johnny Quest, and Rugrats

NOT THERE

Vee? Is that you?

The fug is dat?

Lower back btw....

Unless he breathes piss

Then you're from that universe

what the fuck

You'd think if madela effect was real then some world renowed physicians would had noticed kidneys changed position overnight instead of some uneducated trash from Cred Forums
Yes kidneys are that high and you have trouble visualizing it because that drawing is in 2 dimensions, as its drawed it seems like it occupies space thats ocupied by the digestive system but what a 2d drawing cannot show is that kidneys are in the retroperitoneum(meaning underneath all that shit) hence why your uneducated minds have trouble visualizing them in your preconcieved organ positions.
Regards, white high IQ med student from Argentina.
Pls make these threads and religion threads in /x/ where they belong.

>He things lungs fo that far behind
Right below the pecs are the diafragm muscle, the muscle that separates the chest cavity with the abdominal cavity, it can distend during breathing allowing the lung to expand further below but not nearly that far.
Germanics used to be good at medicine, what happened Sweden?

Fuck this shit. Both me and my wife are baffled. Is this some berestein universe shit or something?

WHAT THE FUCK ITS LIKE 1000 MILES FARTHER TO THE RIGHT. SOUTH AMERICA'S WEST COAST USED TO LINE UP PRETTY ACCURATELY WITH NORTH AMERICA'S WEST COAST. ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OR IS THIS SOME ELABORATE PRANK

youtube.com/watch?v=U5AAelgNU60
youtube.com/watch?v=q-i7gtPq6kQ

Also, the location of NZ has changed

We talk about this all the time. Surprised you don't know about it yet. Lurk more.

>people that have never dissected a corpse
There's no space in your body for them to be lower down. Your colon is occupying that space

Yeah, now it is. It wasn't before.

>New Zealand is that close to America
What the fuck, I thought it was all the way across the world.

dude the entire idea of a kidney punch is that its in the lower back, when have you ever seen someone kidney punch directly forward under your ribs, its an uppercut if this shit is real we've really discovered something wtf.

It's always been 2hrs behind AEST, except during daylight saving where it's three.

t. aussie who had some enzed people visit during the 90's.

youtu.be/Ro_wL1NASAo?t=2m
Kidney shot. It's in the lower back, wtf is this

From 2 mins btw

>American education at its finest

More like Cred Forums education
This board is populated by morons.

Aka, the kidneys have always been there.

I've studied biomedical science and they're at your lower back, but not WAY low down.

If you actually looked in some science books and actually payed attention in science class then perhaps you'd know that the kidneys have always been there.

Pol bitches about normies being ignorant or half-assing their knowledge when it comes to political issues such as Hillary's illnesses, but then you all go and be ignorant and half-assed about general fucking knowledge about anything and everything else in the world.

Nephrologists are the most red pilled physicians because kidneys vary substantially between races. Next time you see a nephrologist ask him what he thinks about race.

The Mandala effect isn't magic.

It's just memes. People remember them wrong but remember them more than the actual versions.

Go lookup where the stomach is now

I'll wait here

I feel you, lately I'm begining to think I'm too smart for Cred Forums specially after the debate, where can we go that's anti-sjw anti muslim friendly but not completely retarded?
I'm thinking krautchan Cred Forums but they are all such boring losers.

Here's the culprit
some artists draw hips to close

Chik fil a universe fags will know this is wrong

These two have same symptoms. Hips too high even though the inner side is anatomically correct.

Here's a correct picture

why not just tell them it's inside the ribcage now?

Is this map acurate? Japan seems much larger and further north than before.

MANDELA EFFECT

Did you never as a kid play with the plastic organ dolls?

Jesus christ you people are fucking low iq retards.
Even the stomach operation weight loss shows showed where it was for dumb americans.

Stupid kraut

It's not happening.
This is as good as it gets, other places are either completely dead or retarded.
At least you get half decent grammar here.

Literally all of those can be explained as just being easier to say in every day speech.
It's way easier to pronounce "Interview with a vampire" and "Beuaitful day in the neighborhood" than "Interview with the vampire" and "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood"

Try saying them out loud and you'll see what I mean

It's because most people aren't looking at maps of the Eastern Hemisphere every day unless they live there.

You assume Japan is further south because it's associated with bustling metropoli, mount fuji, and anime (where it's always summer)

You assume Japan is a lot smaller because it's an island and you don't think of islands as being big unless they're Australia. Go look up Indonesia and Madagascar, they're a lot bigger than you think.

Finally, you assume Australia is far away from Indonesia because of climates and people.

Indonesia is associated with the Jungle, Australia is associated with the Outback, so they just -have- to be further away from each other (the reality is that Australia is HUGE, and the northmost region of Australia is almost entirely tropics)

Also, since most Indonesians are Azn and most Australians are white, you just assume that they're further away from each other.

You guys remember "E.T. Phone home"?

youtube.com/watch?v=rr7s455iQa0 At 1:05 this one has it, but any other video does not

>tfw everyone got new rib cages and I still have last year's model

Wait, wait.

Your Kidney's are NOT protected by the rib cage correct?

Just checking to see if I'm in the stain or stein universe

Can chic fil a universe fags and chik fil a universe fags be allies?

VEEEEE

Some please confirm

stain universe, EL PSY KONGROO!

>EL PSY KONGROO!
FUCK IT'S SPELLED EL PSY CONGROO NOW

The fuck is going on? That's not right.

Me and many people remember the nesquick bunny, Quick, as having a Q around his neck. its now an N.

Listen to the audio. You can tell "E.T." and "phone home" are edited together because it reminds the audience that the name of the movie is ET and it would be super awkward if the trailer just featured him saying "phone home".

Also, it's a staple of western culture that when a monster or alien creature talks, they use bad grammer and refer to themselves with their first name instead of their pronouns i.e. "Klorgon want destroy!!"

Watch any western movie where humans have to team up with/take care of an english speaking monster and you'll see what I mean.

Spielberg was smart enough to realize that this is a stupid trope and that it was more interesting to have E.T. deconstruct the meaning of "phone" (at the time it was the most advanced form of live communication we had) and perhaps more importantly the meaning of "home" (the main character learns that home is where the heart is, if you rewatch ET it's based on Steven Spielberg's experience being a child of divorce and growing up in a broken home)

Nah man I lived in South America for a few years back in the 90's it was like that back then too.

What a strange evolutionary relic.

>This better not be some Mandela Effect shit.

He always said ET Phone Home - You cannot deny that if you came from my universe

whats with the leg?

What's the reason for being sensitive in the soft spot on your sides just above your hipbones, then?

There is no fucking way that is Japan, and what the hell happened to South America

This one admittedly caught me off guard, BUT note that you almost never see c-3po's legs in the movie AND more importantly its reason for being silver is never alluded to or given an explanation.

Perfect example of Chekhov's gun, if you're gonna make C-3PO's leg silver, there'd better be a good reason why it's silver, otherwise nobody's gonna remember.

Proportionately, this the most accurate depiction of the globe

How does the Forrest Gump one even make any sense?

would explain the boat people

No fucking way.
NO FUCKING WAY.

It's what happens when a quote from a movie is turned into a saying.
You wouldn't go around saying "Life was like a box of chocolates" to people, so the phrase evolved.

Cause Momma's dead.

"Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates"

youtu.be/68qJN9MwDfY

STOP

what the fuck

Look up how the Mandela effect works.

How do I get back to my timeline?

Guys. . .
Is it trump? Is he taking his faithful to the timeline where he wins?