Pajeetfeels

Getting redpilled was the worst decision of my life. I was enjoying a comfortable life without worrying about where my countrymen shit.
I hate living now.
While the rest of our nation circlejerks about destroying Cuckistan, all I think about is designated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poo in loo fuck shit!

Then focus on the plus side, you have those movies with jaunty, and often unnecessary musical numbers. Also, those light skin Indian women are sexy.

Some dark skinned ones are pretty cute too though. "Fairness" is somehow a factor contributing to beauty in India sadly. These dark skinned girls will never know how cute they really are.

BUS RAPE
U
S

R
A
P
E

Damn, I miss watching Takeshi's Castle with Javed Jaffrey's hindi commentary. He was good.

At least you got a space program. Cheer up Pajeet.

>SA
talks to me about rape.

Don't be sad, other parts of your culture are pretty cool! Plus you guys invented this!

youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI

So cheer up!

>an african country talks about rape

Based Kerala
Kerala can truly be proud of themselves. At least they're not designated, they have high literacy rate, and a good HDI. God bless them.

rajeet pls go home

I'm not part of the rape problem in SA. I'm not a part of the darker variety.

No one likes you, or Pakistan, in equal measures.

Make dealings.

At least you dont have to worry about being invaded by boots on ground.

>implying i gave a shit about that, and not about your country

>poo in loos can get married but i can't even get a date

maybe there's something to this whole shitting in the open thing

That's just me though...all my normalfag classmates in college are going out on dates while I'm getting cucked on Cred Forums.

I think India has had a great history and culture. Nowadays the country is just as you described, shit. How did it come to this? I'd like to go to India but you'll be getting diarrhea by over 90% chance.

well think on the positive side, you'll never be a canadi-
oh wait

Cheer up Pajeet, Indians are easily top tier, but only if you wipe out pakistan.

>tfw you talk to a pajeet on the phone because the company outsourced the work and can't take them seriously because of all the silly memes

Nice joke. I'm not a turbanator though.

It's just bantz, mate.

In actuality we like Indians.

Do niggers in SA use Cred Forums?

well, you always have the food and funny vids on liveleak about fetuses dumped in the street corner

Just a typical day in india...

Nothing more needs to be said.

>fetuses
wew.

Cheer up pajeet, we may give you lots of bantz but at least your country is moving foward and has a future.

DESIGNATED

RAPE

BUSES