Women BTFO

>Mental illness soars among young women in England – survey

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/sep/29/self-harm-ptsd-and-mental-illness-soaring-among-young-women-in-england-survey

>Sexual violence, childhood trauma and pressures from social media are being blamed for dramatic increases in the number of young women self-harming and having post-traumatic stress disorder or a chronic mental illness.

>An inquiry into the state of mental health in England found alarming evidence that more women aged from 16 to 24 are experiencing mental health problems than ever before. “Young women have become a key high risk group,” it concluded.

Of course, Cred Forums, Reddit, the entire internet, and western society are going to find a way to blame men for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes because If it's there's one thing Cred Forums is known for, it's loving women and blaming men for everything.

>and pressures from social media
OMG their beta orbiters didn't give them enough likes. God damned monsters.

This is for the purpose of

a) Attention seeking and
b) Getting 'disability' benefits, so they don't actually have to look for work.

Damn, I wish that picture wasn't so true.

>>Mental illness soars among young women in England

Bitches be crazy. Thanks for proving it science.

I pretended to be a Chad on pof once, acted as douchey as possible, put up consistent pics of me looking like a douchey Chad. Then I had women messaging 'me', begging 'me' to do fucking atrocious things to them. I'd even jokingly initiate it, talking about how I'd degrade them, and the replies were always "OMG YES DO IT I WANT TO BE DOMINATED YOU ARE SO HOT AND I AM A WOMAN I EXIST TO BE DEGRADED BY YOU" and things to that effect.

Women are a sad meme and equality is a lie.

>pressures from social media

are there really women that don't get constant positive reaffirmation on social media for just having a vagina? just post once in one of those friend whoring groups and you'll get a guaranteed 50 likes on anything you post from shitskins.

just delete your accounts, dumb cunts.

>self-harming and having post-traumatic stress disorder or a chronic mental illness.

Wow its fucking nothing

I bet histrionic and borderline personality disorder increased too

All literal non issues that are the complete result of women being narcissists and being enabled by everyone else around them

>'Sexual violence, childhood trauma...are being blamed for dramatic increases...'
Did sexual violence and childhood trauma rates increase? Aren't these things actually going down? Why would a decreasing catalyst cause an increased result? That's fucking bonkers.

>the guardian
yeah okay, nothing wrong here

i thought it was established that more men suffer from mental illness and more men commit suicide?

btw girls, feeling sad because you didn't get over 100 likes on your last selfie isn't depression or any other form of mental illness

>Aren't these things actually going down?
>muslim population going up
>rape going down

I hate this place, I really do
why can't I leave Cred Forums forever?

You know what to do...

Women should be bearing children and breastfeeding by their early 20s (realistically, in caveman days this would have been happening by about 15 on average).

Women who do not have kids and who deny their maternal instincts go fucking batshit crazy.

My 30 year old SJW sister who vowed never to have kids (probably a good idea tbqhwyfamilia) has been (((diagnosed))) with about 7 different mental illnesses. You will never meet a grounded, normal mentally healthy woman over the age of 30 who does not have children (and a stable relationship with her husband of course). Single mothers are another case altogether.

Ah yes, women.
That's one red pill I take but, always seem to spit out.
Yes I see constant examples of how they are degenerate whores.
Yet, I can never kill the desire to be loving and kind to them even though its been proven to be a detriment to do so.

I want to be a savior to a decent looking girl.
I know its impossible but, I always find myself wanting to try.

We as individuals and as society craft our own destruction. I suppose that is nature.

>I want to be a savior

This is the complete opposite attitude you should have if you have any desire of getting laid faggot

I wish that wasn't true but, you are right because I acted like a douchebag to a girl and well, that's how I got laid for the first time.

Fuck.

IKTF
Can't unlearn these things though. There are A LOT of lies in our societies. Doublethink is real. Cred Forums can be depressing but at least it's nowhere near as bad as /r9k/. Self-improve and don't be naive, etc.
What's that?

Sadly you are correct. My love life has improved dramatically when I began thinking of women as property.

>easy mode is still too hard

Cred Forums and /r9k/ turned me into a misogynist tbqh, probably because I don't have any actual contact to women
It's hell, you don't stop desiring women, you just start hating the fact that you desire women.
I just want to not care anymore man, just let me leave

Don' t care about women anymore and soon I'll have my doll anyway

>pressure from social media
HAHAHAHAHA NIGGA CLOSE YOUR EYES!
Fucking vapid sluts and their instant validation machine. Glad they break down.

You realize all those guys are lying right?

Physical violence has been going down but the family has been destroyed by marxism. If you grew up in a broken home it can psychologically damage you much more than spankings. Men act like women and women act like men, there's no traditional structure anymore. That really fucks up the kids.

> hi I'm chad
Yeah nah, calling fake.

>y doll anyway

wow those dolls have the same empty stare my ex-wife has. Very Realistic.

>NHS study finds 12.6% of women aged 16-24 screen positive for PTSD

I can already tell this """study""" is bullshit designed to further the agenda that women are eternal victims and need ever more resources. And that particular statistic is an insult to people with actual PTSD.

Think that if you want, but I've tried it before on OkCupid and that shit is real.

>Why would a decreasing catalyst cause an increased result? That's fucking bonkers.

You ever spoken to a Boomer about this? Seems like getting molested was a standard part of their childhood, like getting a fuckhuge bag of lollies for pocket change.

It should be going down if this is the problem identified, you're absolutely right.

I think the issue is only evil sexist pigs can even put their finger on the real problem:
Women do not do well if they have trains run on them until they are 33 and then attempt to have some kids.
Women do not do well if they have to go to uni and try to compete with men.

What women need is to marry the guy that takes their cherry, have kids by him, stay home and raise them.

On an instinctual level they know that attempting to be "Sex and the City" characters is selling their virtue and worth for pocket change that won't even buy you a fuckhuge bag of lollies anymore.

The females of our species is having a mental collapse and OP is celebrating.
As humans we should show more concern on whats causing these mental illness in both our men and women.
I understand, we 4chaners have a lot of problems ourselves, but we need to get over that and look for a solution.

>I want to be a savior to a decent looking girl.

All men do. It's a deeply ingrained biological urge and there's nothing wrong with that. Not take the beta leftist pill, there are still women out there worth saving. Never give up. Find the diamond in the shit heap.

>/r9k/
DO NOT go there unironically. This place is supposed to be a joke. There are SEVERELY depressed people there and it's driving them mad. Never mind the roasties not getting enough likes and regret rape, etc, r9k has good examples of what real cases of severe mental illnesses are like. They're a minority but they affect the board's "culture" greatly. And they get trolled relentlessly and they prefer it to suffering alone. But it makes them worse off.

Seriously, I visited that place once and got sick to my stomach after reading a few threads. It's how I found out I am actually a normie 2bh

we need to get back to our family values our societies had for all our history. Post-modern values and lead to this sick and degenerate society.

I don't go there much anymore
But I used to in it's heyday

the damage has already been done m8

Yeah, I was gonna say, they really captured the essence of a woman's soul in those eyes.

/r9k/ was originally for original content. I don't like it there. It is memes, toxicity, wash, rinse repeat. It is very negative stuff and I do think the guys that go there need legitimate help, they need to be propped up and helped out by other guys. A lot of depressed female sluts also use /r9k/, but they are human garbage and they have life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled yet they still fail at life. The board culture is just total garbage.

The sentiment behind this picture is true but there are reasons behind it that aren't unreasonable:

1) Men are the "go getting" sex and naturally take the lead in relationships. Yeah it's kind of irking that we have to work for shit while women are given it, but there's an upside to this. If you work on yourself and go alpha mode you can do literally anything you want and take anything you want anytime. I don't mean stealing but as a man nothing is beyond your grasp if you're willing to work for it. Women have the awkward position of being vulnerable to what the winds of fate throw at them.

2) Men like younger women and women like older men. Women's prime dating age is 16-22 while men's is much larger at something like 25-35. Again as a young man this seems like women get the much better deal, as all the women you see get drowned in attention and favours and gifts, but there are also upsides to this. If you fuck up early in life you have time to recover and marry a 10/10 high SMV qt, if a women fucks up early she's fucked and will have to settle for a low SMV beta male or be alone forever. Trust me being an old single woman is worse than being a young single man.

I blame brown men for it

the final solution?

>and pressures from social media
i totally remember forcing females being stuck into their fucking phones for instagram and snapchat and whatsapp and be traumatized by it

>young women in England

>women in England

>we 4channers
actually most people here very normal. It wasn't always like this but it is true in 2016

pressures from social media

REEEE normie
Yeah, I talked to some of the actual "robots" and they do have really serious mental problems and they're in a bad spot. So serious that the whole normies/robots dichotomy makes sense to them. Any tumblr SJW will claim to be depressed and schizoid or whatever, but it's only for attention and she's alright, and she has social support, and she's cared for. The robots should be getting help but they don't. If that place was just the robots it wouldn't even be that bad. Even the wallowing in self-pity wouldn't be that bad. But the trolls try to drive them even more crazy and alienated. The robots should get out, or everyone else should. This place is insane. It looks like it could be a support group BUT IT'S NOT.
Me too. It made me realize I'm not in that bad of a situation, but it's kind of just luck. Society does nothing to help men stuck in these situations.

what's funny is another recent report said that mental illness among similarly aged men was dropping.

Western society is very hard on men and VERY easy on women. I've dominated Cred Forums on this, I've dominated feminists on this, I've dominated Reddit on this. People want women to have feminism and chivalry, they want women to have their cake and eat it too. People deny men's issues and think men are oppressing women if we don't ask them out, or worship them 24/7. It's a bad situation, it's just taboo to talk about it. Men are still expected to adhere to our gender roles for no reward, we are expected to opt in to a system and society that hates us. The only people that deny this are effeminate males and dumb female sluts.

>Society does nothing to help men stuck in these situations.
this. They are legitimately suffering yet they get ridiculed. Meanwhile newspapers write articles about women not finding a perfect husband in their fucking thirties when everyone knows it's too late or about PTSD they got because of "pressure" they feel from surfing Facebook

It makes me genuinely nauseous

It's just nature bruv. You're trying to convince the colony that worker ants aren't expendable. Good luck with for that.

does she have one single large tooth? like rattata?

if only their was a way to tell the worker ants

STOP THE FUCKING OPPRESSION YOU WHITE CIS SCUMS!

IT IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!

Not exactly. I find it strange and degenerate how western society still claims to respect men, but it doesn't. Everything goes against men and favors women, yet people still see women as oppressed and men as the oppressors. Then, when young guys decide to opt out because of the problems they face, everyone further gets angry at them, demanding they opt back in for absolutely no reward(s) or recognition.

This is not human nature. Yes, men were always disposable, but most civilizations that existed throughout history were conservative patriarchal societies. There is a reason for that. Men were disposable, yet they still were respected and had their place in society. Now, people want men to still be awesome and useful but they also want us to be this weird target for angst and abuse. This is not normal or natural at all.

That's not allowed. I still do it, but people don't like it.

That's her lip.

i like those digits

This

>I-I'M TRIGGERED GUIS, THAT MEANS I'M ILL NOW PITTY ME :((((((((((((((

they don't want to hear it either
I know that I am fucking worthless to women and that, even if I score, I'm just another guy in the queue, my feelings don't matter in the slightest and that I'm just an useful idiot

But I still desire women. I have spend years trying to overcome this feeling. I just want to be free man. I don't want to need female approval

>tfw I used to go to r9k A LOT back in the day
>tfw it mentally fucked me up for good
>tfw stopped going there a while ago but the damage is done and it is very real

Good lord, so many betas here.
Cred Forums even more sad than /r9k/, the fuck

Actually marxism promotes family and decent behaviour - adultery was harshly punished in communist countries.
The ones that are doing everything in their power to destroy family and females are the jews, and they make sure their families and their females are safe from that.

Not bad enough apparently. And no, I don't trust you, fuck off.

The guy put the link to the ad in his post, of course it would get flooded by anons. What did he expect?

>Hi, i'm Chad

xd

>my cherry-picked subjective experiences with sluts on a dating website are infallible evidence of X

They have been indoctrinated to go against their natural instincts for decades.

Of course it's going to fuck them up. Womyn don't need no men! But they do, just like men need women.

>But I still desire women. I have spend years trying to overcome this feeling. I just want to be free man. I don't want to need female approval

MGTOW tries to address that, but there is also a wing of MGTOW that is of the "pump and dump" variety.

The problem with MGTOW is that it underestimates how human society, especially western society, favors women. If an individual man or men collectively decided to stop giving a fuck about women, there will be hell to pay. Men are seen as disposable tool slaves that exist to benefit women. So, not only does MGTOW ignore the certain needs men have, but it underestimates the negative backlash men will get for ignoring women and going their own way. People expect men to serve women, and we have not been able to shake that idea from humanity's collective conscious yet.

The only guys throughout history that have truly foregone their desire for women are the hardcore nomadic monk mode types. The male bachelors that fought their own very nature to strive for something better. They are very rare, they are seen as weird, but they do exist.

>having protected sex with roasties should be your priority, goyim!

And nobody gives a fuck about depressed Men.
So why should I care about the vagijew?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Posts like that are how I know you've never tried it. If you want to call the way 90% of a gender acts 'cherry-picked', go ahead.

nen have 8 times the suicide rate of women. What is a much more serious mental illness and a much larger number.

Men's mental health needs to be dealt with first before we worry about women's mental health.

Stop being penny smart and pound stupid.

I've read a bit about christian monks actually but I have no idea how you could pull it off in the 21st century

There is just no greater purpose you can follow. And even if there was, there would be no brothers that would join you

MGTOW is stupid because it is pure hate. It is just another form of slavery

I disagree that MGTOW is pure hate. A lot of those guys are just reacting out of frustration to their lot in life. The problem with MGTOW is that they underestimate the backlash they will get. They put a name and face to an idea that is better off being in the shadows. Put an identifiable label to something and it's easier to defeat it.

>no haters guise
Hate is healthy. You should hate what maliciously destroys you. That surge of adrenaline you feel when a new round of (((propaganda))) comes down the pipeline is nature's way of saying fight back or die.

>monks in the 21st century
>no idea how you could pull it off in the 21st century
NEETs and a mongolian basket weaving forum

IKTF...
I used to be a literal shut-in. I spent months without leaving my apartment. And that place was interesting because there were others like me. I didn't have much contact with the outside world and I started believing their memes literally. It feels retarded now... It can give you a completely twisted worldview. Things aren't that bad in reality, but you have to be tough...
Honestly it's very hard to deal with mental illnesses. You have to meditate and NOT DESPAIR, and I bet it sounds gay but you have to bee positive. Which is why r9k is so terrible, it makes you despair.
>it mentally fucked me up for good
Yeah, that stuff adds up and it changes you for good. Most people can never understand this. But it's not all bad. It can weaken you or make your more mentally resilient. Depends on how well you deal with it. And you have to accept being different. And self-improve.
My life isn't all that great now, but I work and I've had gfs.
kys

>Men are 80+% of all suicide victims all across the Western world.

>Call for more inquiries by governments to solve women's mental health issues.

>MFW

>Yes because If it's there's one thing Cred Forums is known for, it's loving women and blaming men for everything.
/Thread

>(self reported)

>Women are mentally unstable

What else is new?

>I hate this place, I really do
>why can't I leave Cred Forums forever?

Because like it or not, this is your own little haven of self-affirmation. You come here everyday to be with like-minded individuals who all look to complain about their own greivances as they all value signal to one another amidst calls for "activism" to stop those groups that are considered to be "the other."

We are all just as narcissistic as the SJW's. The difference is that we just hide it all behind a facade of liberty.

How can this even be a thing?

Heh yeah. Some feminists argue that men die more only incidentally because men choose more violent methods for their "attempts" and end up dying. Because of their violent nature you see.
They genuinely argue that the half-assed suicide attempts of women (after which they'll get help and attention) should count the same as men killing themselves (because let's be honest, killing yourself isn't rocket science...). They're all just attempts that might end up working or not, the end result shouldn't matter.

>Woman
>Mentally Stable

pick one.

I know
how can I break free, where is the outside I am seeking

>where is the outside I am seeking

Here with us.

>traditional relationships breakdown and casual sex runs rampant
>these strong independent feminist women suddenly go nuts

Hmm I wonder what could have caused this...

Failed men are consider to have no value.

>Men have always had a higher rate of depression and suicide
>Women start behaving like men
>Women have a rising rate of depression and suicidal thoughts
Man, it's almost like being a man was never as sweet and easy as feminists said, and women were actually pretty well situated in the evil patriarchal past.

Deport feminists, start over. It's the only way.

The better way to say it is like this:

>The value of a man is tied to a woman's estimation of his usefulness.

Gawd, Enmma REALLY needs to shave her snatch.

Everyone is mad at that pic when it's mostly men's fault that things are like that - this time.

Just stop being sorry ass pussy hounds like 90% of males, blame the game not the player.

I did that and I was pretty much without sex before I found my gf. You just can´t change the man, somebody will always fuck ugly and fat women.

The problem with that lies with the fact that men are expected to worship women, so they do. Stop doing that, and you face social backlash for it. Yeah, I know - toughen up, life isn't fair, so on and so forth, but still. Men pander to women because they realize very early on that it's what is expected of them.

I'm the first person to question shit like this, but in this case, it's not cherry picking.

>I've dominated Reddit on this

Then go back.

For one,we give zero shits about either "feminism" or "men's rights" around here.

For two, Redditors and their (your) culture are cancer.

Keep this place pure.

No. This is an issue that is discussed frequently here. I don't like Reddit, but I have participated in it sometimes, in order to counter what I see as falsehoods on there. Many people here would be outright lying if they claim they hadn't, or currently don't, do the same.

>For one,we give zero shits about either "feminism" or "men's rights" around here.

You're retarded, like 20%-30% of threads at any given time are about feminism

>although you hate them both, they are your best friends and love it when they talk shit about each other to you
kek

You are hallucinating. Cred Forums likes to mock certain politically active women (and men), but we hardly ever discuss "feminism" itself.

Calling Lena Dunham ugly is not a critique of an ideology.

Every news story about SJWs on university campuses, news stories about how women are "disciminated" in STEM and in other areas etc. etc. all of it absolutely has to do with feminism

>mental illness
No thats just normal female behavior, women were always batshit crazy.

This.

Not even mormon or religious or anything, but I live with 2 women, have kids with both of them and I've red-pilled them both and they understand their role in the family nucleus. Of course it's all going to blow up in my face at some point, but at that point I'll just pick the more reasonable one and continue my life with her.

But if you are financially stable, tall, fit and good looking enough you can definitely find and mold women into whatever the hell you want them to be.

you guys say it yourselves all the time - women are retarded. They need a man to teach them what is right and wrong. If you are too much of a faggot or MGTOW or PUA or whatever, that's your problem. Women are stupid and easily moldable, it is your job to make them into what you want out of them

There is no hope for this world.

Feminism makes women believe they can be raped any moment because world under "patriarchy" is so terrible. This creates large amount of stress.
And tb h feminism with its support for islam helped to make this a reality in some places.
What a fucking cancerous ideology.

Couldn't agree more. At my last job as a digital media buyer, I worked alongside another woman and had a woman as my manager. For a year and a half, I dealt with twice the bullshit my counterpart dealt with while I used data and reason to try and move the company forward versus her suggestions to do the same stuff we had been doing for years.

A year after I left, I found out the company was shutting down because all of their clients left them due to poor quality. My boss had prioritized the company's ROI rather than seeing the big picture and focusing on overall revenue that was sustainable / having any sort of long term plan.

I don't think I'd go as far as to say women shouldn't have a place inside the office, but in general I'd say about 1/4 woman I've worked with really belong there.

tl:dr?

Go eat a frog YOU FRENCH NIGGER SCUM!

>Remember you're here forever :^)

No, you have a few options

an hero
opiates e.g. religion
replace with even worse hobby e.g. gaming (probably get hooked on both)

>Johnny Depp divorced
>Brad Pitt divorced

what hope do we, regular guys, have?

>opiates e.g. religion
But then you become a normie.

Lol i know.

>tumblr going mainstream

Two guys who went through life pissing in the wind, and it finally came back to splash them in the face. I'd say make wiser decisions than they did entering and sustaining a relationship, and you'll be alright.

>sexual violence

Better import more Muslims and keep voting for Muslim leaders. That'll fix those horrible white males!

This is what you get for destroying the patriarchy,
Has anybody noticed that anorexia bulimia and cutting yourself is quite common among western women,

>marxism and judaism being separate things

wew lad

Wow, those are dolls? I honestly thought they were just coked up porn stars with a lot of makeup on. This gives me tons of hope for the future of waifu bots if we're already this far along in the artificial flesh department.

Women are smarter than men we are told and all of society is being twisted for their benefit yet this is what we get?

>attack men
>men start jerking off, playing video games, and saving their money
>women go insane from lack of attention without men to occupy them like the children they are

At least you have your independence huh cunts.

At least they learned how to use a mother fucking toilet.

>Has anybody noticed that anorexia bulimia and cutting yourself is quite common among western women,

It's much more common amongst promiscuous left-wing women too

Fighting against your innate psychology is a good way to turn yourself into a nervous wreck

I've NEVER met a girl she didnt claim she cut herself at least once.

Ahahahhahah

>A physician George Taylor in 1859 claimed that a quarter of all women suffered from hysteria.
Damn, I think this guy was on to something.

>but we hardly ever discuss "feminism" itself.

I don't know where THE FUCK you come from but how about take your own advice and go the fuck back there

>you guys say it yourselves all the time - women are retarded. They need a man to teach them what is right and wrong. If you are too much of a faggot or MGTOW or PUA or whatever, that's your problem. Women are stupid and easily moldable, it is your job to make them into what you want out of them

If and when, month or year.

I know it works.

I see a new slogan for America's pro reading campaign!

and then there is this retard

That place is a real hellhole. I went on it for jokes.. ended up falling into the negativity somehow. Its scary.

I bet it's more to do with the majority failing to form healthy relationships without turning into degenerates because of peer pressure, goes for boys and girls alike, the former are just taught to be thick skinned about it

Degeneracy's real and it harms the individual and their community in a big fucking way, not for some moral reasons but simply because it's bad unto itself

Jesus fucking christ, women are useless tennetts bosco

Exactly this. Glad im not the only one. Self improvement is the only way.

I did this recently to prove to my friend all of the girls on the dating site he was using were utter trash. If only they weren't representative.

Men are more expendable, that's just how it is.

If they cut their wrists or pretty much any commonly visible part of the body, it's for attention. If they cut their thighs it's genuine.

I once heard that even then the attempted suicide number is higher for men, but I'm not sure if that's true.

According to /r9k/ I am not Autistic because I have had girlfriends.

They can't fathom an attractive Autistic I guess.

100 times this. The very second I stopped thinking about women has having any kind of humanity, and started treating them as very stupid property, my love life became a thousand times better.

*young men are just more expendable than young women

some are experimenting with lesbianism and bisexuality

both are psycho-sexual illnesses, and causes other mental defects.

those illnesses add to the statistics.

maybe one of them will be mentally ill enough to fuck me

Yes, its obvious a lot of those responses were trolls. Probably from /pol users who forgot their own trolling. KEK.

It's their own faults. They have nothing to live for. No home, no job, crippling debt, no husband, no kids. There's a reason why this is going on and it's their own fault.

>There's a reason why this is going on and it's their own fault.
This. Everything that they've done in the name of womens empowerment has actually reduced their power.

>the pill
Led to a plunge in marriage rates. Men realized they don't have to commit to have sex anymore. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

>Women in the workplace
Destroyed wages, so men have less money and are unable to get married due to inadequate finances.

>third wave feminism
Has just made men less willing to approach women and now they don't get as much attention as they would like, or they get the kind of abusive attention they don't like.

>online dating
They have unrealistic expectations at this point in some kind of desperate effort to filter out undesirables and end up fucking bad boys. Men see this behaviour in many women and stay clear of women who display similar behaviour.

Seriously, they fucked up royal and it is actually all their fault. You can't move the goal posts for one side and expect the other side to play by the old rules. They thought they could have their cake and eat it. They were wrong.

the suicide rate for women has also risen considerably

The roasties are getting roasted. It's a beautiful thing.

Anyone else give up on western society by now? I'm convinced the only way to fix this is to have everything crash. Get it so bad that even the most radical feminist will realize how badly they fucked it all up.

>My love life

masturbation is not a love life you tards