Post pics that make you go hmm really makes u think huh

post pics that make you go hmm really makes u think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

media.jamanetwork.com/news-item/eating-more-plant-protein-associated-with-lower-risk-of-death/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11917230/Hidden-cameras-capture-wild-pandas-in-China-eating-meat-and-fighting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T-TljqEQ-tc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=EPa-NetXeUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the issue? you can't both love animals and love eating them too?

thats the muslim way of butchering animals. meaning she should wear a hijab and not touch the dog. also shes a woman so she should be in the kitchen making food and incubating

That chick is hot.

I love petting puppers and I love eating pork. What's the problem here?

I prefer A over B as a pet
I have a pet A

Whats the problem?

Both animals have been selectively bred to do their bidding for humans.
Dogs were bred to protect us and give companionship, pigs on the other hand, bred to be eaten. Either way, without human intervention dogs would still be wolves in a few numbers, and pigs would probably be extinct.

How does it feel knowing that Muslim women has more dignity and self worthy than ours?

yeah, in Chinkland she would be eating both and watching her kid shit on the sidewalk

How do vegans feel when animals kill other animals when they can eat other foods? Like bears.

Are they against all animals who fed milk to their young?

Yes
I love the dogs friendly nature and cuteness
I love the pigs taste

Still love

I dont know Ahmed, you tell me

>pigs would probably be extinct.

Have you seen boars? They can easily look after themselves.

No, they say that humans are different and that we evolved past eating animals.

And than they also say that humans are animals and that animals deserve the respect humans get.

>muslim way of butchering animals
>its a fucking pig
what the fuck do they teach you in europe?

Oh good that it wasn't Asian chick. Otherwise they both would be on plate.

all animals are eaten around the whole world

POO IN LOO ON THE LOO CHOO

They pretty much went extinct in the UK because of over hunting, it was only when they domesticated them they were sort of protected ...
>logical thinking, how does that work!? amirite

but its right.
i never understod why are people disgusted with eting dogs or horses when they themself eat pigs and cows?

I don't give a shit about animals tho
fuck em (not literally pervs)

Vegans breastfeed of course.

Dog
>bred to be man's best friend

Pig
>bred for food

I love animals and realize death is just as important as life.

I'd have no problem eating dogs. I like dogs and all, but I wouldn't have a problem eating dog, cat meat. I eat horse meat and yet I love horses.

So what? Me and my dog eat pork together.

KARADZICUUUU

Japanese don't eat dogs. Not all asians are monsters.

Dog meat tastes shit, pork doesn't. Case closed.

Vegans are a cancer upon this earth. Cult members of the highest degree. Self-righteous beyond all belief. People don't realize, but vegans are actually down there with child rapists and ISIS.

Vegans arguing this point are being animal-communists.

Not all animals are created equal. It's as simple as that. A dog and a cat are above a horse, a horse is above a cow or pig, a cow or pig is above a bird, a bird is above a rat, a rat is above a fish.

So if i bred your mother as a whore it would justify her being a whore

Good satire

wtf I hate dogs now.

Wtf now I'm a vegan

If you spent thousands of years selectively breeding generations of women to elicit whorish characteristics, then they would be whores, yes.

If you bred his mother to be a whore over the course of thousands of years, then yes, I'd say you deserve it ,but you'd be long dead by then. But why wait that long when you can find yourself a feminist, same thing.

>one is an animal that is loyal, loves you to no end
>other one wallows in filth, constantly wants handouts, needy.
>the other is a pig

UNDERRATED POST

muslims let the bleed out, we europeans make a hole in the neck and take out their vocal cords so they can't scream and make them bleed to death
there is difference

that's an old motherfucking dog, I hope mine lives that long

All animals are equal just like people, hey guys! Of course including racist cis het white men, they need to be genocided XDXDXD

Pet animals and food animals.

excluding*

Your pic really made me go hmm

Chinks see them as the same, why don't you?

because it's a well-known fact that chinks are lower than garbage, that's why

>that stiffing from severe brain trauma
Can't they at least use proper slaughterhouses? The way they're doing that wouldn't look much better with pigs. What is even up with the big bowl?

r u the spaniard sissy

i wish we had pet people and food people.

>mfw Kremawurst

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
IT'S THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE

>letting vegans tell you what love is

Haha fag

Because eating dogs is unpractical and shit. They can't grow fat enough, they don't have enough meat on them. They can be good companions, they can hunt, they are generally easy to deal with, require average attention. Dogs fill so many niches, that eating them is like eating soup with a hammer. You can try and do it, but you're retarded if you do it. And other people who do it are seen as retards.

I laughed at this for some reason

Some animals are more equal than others

kangz

fucking idiots itt dont see the HYPOCRISY of eating animals and yet claiming to love them

This. Realistically, Whites are the only race that are not sub-human.

"Hey Sparky, guess what is for dinner!"

I don't like that

but chinks eat dogs so vegans can't really complain about this

Not to mention that they protest against hunting, which is one of the reasons many species are still alive and well today.

You can love a taste too :D

heres your you, cuck

unfertilized chicken eggs and cow milk?

Here to remind you that dogs being loyal is a meme and that their meat tastes much better than pig's one. Can't wait for guns to be legalized here so I can start shooting this scum.

Typical filipino

wtf is wrong with you pepik?

dogs are haram in islam

>insecurity the post

>different animals are domesticated for different reasons
wtf i hate humanity now

>i love animals means i think every individual of a group which contains thousands of species, ten thousands of subspecies and billions of individuals should be treated the same way
>this is what vegans believe

See what you did there u filthy cultural relativist

species are a social construct

I hope you'll be shooting wild dogs and not privately owned ones

>Look I will feed a carnivore meat and then slaughter it to get less meat than I fed it

Dogs were considered a delicacy in Asia until recent mass production was possible

Herbivores are practically bio-reactors that turn unedible or low nutrition value food for us to delicious high fat/ high protein meals

Most boars are domesticated pigs that gone feral.

Japanese are the only sane man among the Asians. They don't eat cats or dogs, instead love them as companion animals.

1 bost bai dis AID

sage

I wouldn't usually classify women as animals, but I'm cool with that poster. You could stick an abo in the middle just to make the point though.

haram, calling sharia patrol on you right now

No they are not
This applies only on Americas and Australia
And still they are feral pigs mixed with introduced boar populations

yeah, but it would be easier to start with a ready-bred mongol from finland

Pig for eating, dog for loving, woman for cooking the pig for eating.

I see no problem.

>doggo tracks pig
>pig feeds woman
>woman succ you
>you be happy
>doggo be happy because he loves you

I'm not against killing animals and people for food, but make it painless and quick. Factory farms are unnecesarily violent, and only exist to support dindu population. Free range farming combined with 12.7mm headshots are OK with me.

ουροβóρος

>muslims
>eating pig

Pork is forbidden in islam you stupid fucking kafir.

I've eaten wild boar and it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as pig. Its hard and chewy and way more fatty. Pigs aren't found in nature but boars are. Pigs are a human creation due to selective breeding.

You are comparing a Jack Russel to a wolf.

see pic
>we europeans make a hole in the neck and take out their vocal cords
the fuck are you talking about. the pigs here are shot in the head. usually they gas them unconscious first. mudslimes and jews butcher animals

>Herbivores are practically bio-reactors that turn unedible or low nutrition value food for us to delicious high fat/ high protein meals

Yes because wheat and soy are inedible...

Soy is pretty new
And there is no such thing as "the protein"
There are plenty essential proteins that can be found only in meat

That's it - I'm having 2/3 of my teeth pulled so I only have molars for plant grinding

Don't you talk shit about birds, m8.

Soy is, indeed, inedible. Ma Chalmers please go.

>killing the prize guard hog instead of letting it eat spoiled food for us
>letting an animal go around in hot weather clad in such heavy fur
That woman hates both of her animals.

I'm going to go eat some bacon and pork right now because of this post, you fucking sand nigger faggot.

Soy gives you man tits. And not all protein is the same

Not to mention that this shitty bait chart happens not to mention how much fucking grain mass you have to eat per day to get to the 50g protein quota

But we evolved into omnivores from a herbivore ancestor. We litterally evolved INTO eating animals.

All I'm seeing here is that we really need to kill off most of the human population so we can enjoy delicious meat.
I'm ready, shall we start in Africa and then move to South America?

Also 50g might be enough for someone who does not do physical labor or anything that requires muscle mass. You need like 100g if not more for that.

baga-mi-as pl in pizda lu tactu

>'shovin muh dick in your father's pussy

I am guessing some mitic thought you Romanian swearwords my dear all inclusive merchant.

The old way was usually cut neck and axe/hammer to the head.
You need to cut the neck to let out all the blood.

Nowadays in Croatia it's cut neck + bullet.

what really contains loads of estrogen is animal products
proteins are different, but the difference is that plant proteins are better media.jamanetwork.com/news-item/eating-more-plant-protein-associated-with-lower-risk-of-death/

i beg to differ friend

nah taica-miu e turc

thanks for that info. I was looking for that image for a while since I've seen so many slide/bait threads.

>Doesn't even say how the animal protein was cooked
>See goys meat kills you

Oh gee.

makes me think that pigs taste way better than dogs and cats
also makes me think that pigs are lazy and useless

I love to pet dogs and eat pigs.
I don't see what there is to think about

Herbivores are food, carnivores are pets

(((this)))

Pigs aren't animals, they are food

I saw once picture with cat and whole animal farm as his breakfaste.
please, guys give me a sourse

no they don't lol have you ever been on a college campus?

I also love vegetation and plant life, should I starve to death?

>What is even up with the big bowl?
soup

Replace the pig with a fucking shark ripping her arm off.

I do not love animals. Tarantulas are animals. Niggers are animals. I love dogs.

cattle grazed pasture for thousands of years before they were fed wheat.

Do they realize that being a farm animal is helpful for the surviving and proliferation of their species?

It's a mutal benefit for humans and animals.

Do they realize that if everybody turned vegan pigs, cows and chikens would be all slaughtered since farmers couldn't sustain them?

The actual correlation is due to only eating the muscle of the animal and not the connective tissues, which creates an amino acid imbalance. Too lazy to find sauce.

Why do Jews push veganism on goys? What is their endgame? Or do they just want to destroy every western cultural institution?

Because I'm a white man, not a subhuman chink. The Chinese are literally a slave race. 100% of their history they have been enslaved. Literally every single era of their society has been totalitarian collectivist serfdom since the beginning of their recorded history. These are a people who have never once in the history of their entire race successfully grasped the concept of a "right." Am I supposed to be impressed that they also casually murder and consume man's best friend? Am I supposed to defer that it is 'just their culture?'

No. Why would I? They are an inferior race with an inferior culture, and their cuisine is also inferior. It is just as bad when Swiss Mountaincoons eat dogs. It is barbarism and I do not care if it is "just their culture," it is disgusting and I will condemn it because I am a white man. If you disagree--go ahead. Defend the dogeaters. I cannot wait until the war comes so that I can bayonet a chink's kids in front of him, and leave him to bury them with broken fingers.

Not an ounce of sympathy for any slope. A German Shepherd is with ten niggers, eight spics, six chinks and four Slavs. No number of sandniggers are worth a single dog, though.

this. Sheep were about to go extinct when people found and domesticated them.

>Do they realize
>vegans

Think "refugees welcome" but more contradictory and less logical

>it's better to live as a slaughterhouse animal than not living at all

whew lad, that's some messed up cuckening.

that's like saying italians should really embrace multi culturalism and live in some italian slums in verona, while the mighty arab cock decides when and where to rape your women.

the carnivore-herbivore thing is more of a spectrum, though, and neither dogs are pure carnivores (like cats), nor pigs are pure herbivores (like horses).

what the fuck is an "arce" of land?

The point of life is to live and reproduce, there are no quality standards regarding the point of life.

I thought sage doesn't work anymore?

Boars are not pigs

Pigs are a domesticated species that would not exist if humans were not raising them.

This

>it's better to live as a slaughterhouse animal than not living at all
So you would rather have pigs, cows and chiken go extint? A true sign of love for animals!

>that's like saying italians should really embrace multi culturalism and live in some italian slums in verona, while the mighty arab cock decides when and where to rape your women.
The difference is there is no mutual interest in helping hordes of immigrant muslims. Oh wait you are a german, you can't understand some people don't wan't refugees.

>He doesnt use Stremma instead

Anyone got a picture of a lion and their cub killing an animal for food or something?

I want to post a picture that almost mirror's OP post to show them how fucking dumb they sound for thinking killing for food is evil.

I don't care what you fuckfaces do but that's what I do.

Escaped pigs have made their own self sustainable pops and are ravaging Australia
Same in US

ssssssst don't burst their bubble mate

Humans are biologically vegan. Go eat some raw meat if you think I'm wrong, you fucking retarded nigger.

it's hard to imagine something more middle eastern than cutting animals' throats and hard to imagine something more Aryan than not doing it. (except - theoretically or at times in the past - when there is literally no other way)

no we are not, I have eaten raw meat. we do not have the gut for a pure vegetarian diet.

>I have eaten raw meat
Raw seafood reporting in
No, no sushi shit

I DON'T EAT PORK YOU NON-KOSHER DEGENERATE.

mfw pig is okay

Did that really make think?
Because I didn't think at all, not any.

>leaving a woman to make food

did you reply to me on accident or something?

anyway your post is retarded, indo-european cultures literally have the eating of meat built into their language deriving from prehistoric times. your claim has zero correlation with reality.

Practically isn't what drives the doggy dinner business.

Have you seen oysters? A huge shell containing a blob of horrible mucus that doesn’t really taste of anything, yet people pay good money to eat them.

Dog meat is much the same, it's a delicacy not a staple.

Dogs are cute, pigs are delicious. I dont fucking see the problem. Libtards always have to over complicate shit.

i lived for a month on raw meat. all nutrients are present in their optimal ratio. it was very pleasant, i never felt bloated or hungry and i dropped from 15% to 9% body fat without intending to.

think I'm wrong? then keep eating indigestible cellulose so you can shit and fart constantly and have constipation.

I really still want to know why Jews push the veganism so hard.

Humans are a domesticated species that would not exist if governments were not ruling them.

Nature takes care of itself.

I love to eat some animals.

>(You)

no one respects animals more than Aryans, how many vegans and vegetarians are there outside of europe (incl. america and other settlements) and india?

Pigs, Chickens, Turkeys, Cows are bred for consumption. Other species aren't.

i'm pescetarian because fish aren't cuddly in any way and "science" believes that they can't/don't feel pain because of how their nervous system is

India doesn't have a healthy kind of respect for animals though.

wonder if she ever let/made it lick her pussy in all that time

>no one respects animals more than Aryans
I agree

>how many vegans and vegetarians are there outside of europe
Probably tens of millions?

If we stopped eating cows and pigs and stopped the milk production they would almost stop existing. Look at horse population before automobiles and now.

Do vegans think not existing is better than living a while and then being slaugthered for food?

Jews are born to be contrarian on everything. If something is unnatural or new or profitable, they'll push it to their last breath. Bacon, eggs, and butter and cheese for me. Fuck soy/wheat/etc. I've been jizzing massive loads and my dick stays harder than ever since i went keto diet.

That pig looks so happy :)

Millions of horses were also killed in wars.

>Do vegans think not existing is better than living a while and then being slaugthered for food?

I think most non-vegans think that too because it's quite a given.

>i am the definition of stupidity and modern education

no one kills pigs like that.

A rarity: Not only is it not an argument, it isn't even an answer.

As far as I'm concerned slaughtering animals is fine, I just dislike things such as battery farms.

They genuinely disgust me and I would much rather have the price of meat shoot up and have them all close down than have them open.

Its nigger tier to keep animals in conditions like that.

I love dogs. I hunger for pigs. You are not the arbiter of love.

>live in a Slaughtherhouse
>Get food, shelter water, medicine, friends, nice treatment, live a compartable life and get a quick painless death.
Sounds like heaven.

*comfortable

We just use spike gun applied to the brain to kill them instantly then cut the throat so the blood can be drained. Do it for all livestock.

amazing

>So you would rather have pigs, cows and chiken go extint? A true sign of love for animals!

Why is your kind of reasoning so popular? There's zero sense in it.

Why would those animals care if they go extinct? The only ones who recognise them as extinct are those still living. Which is us. Therefore, wanting animals to exist has nothing to do with love for them, but love for ourselves and what we want to see.

What you apply here is like saying fucking with a condom is disrespectful towards the child you could have had.

hmm really makes u think huh

How are cats above horses in any way?

At least your dedicated...

A well known standard of land measurement equal to 43560 square feet.

Cats are companion animals
Horses are work animals
Cattle are food animals

looks unsanitary as fuck
2/10 would not eat there

Dogs were bred for human companionship and pigs were bred for eating.

Cattle would be extinct a long time ago if they didn't serve a purpose.

This looks like a sketchy illegal butcher place.
Where I am from, the butcher place is cleaned daily and inspection inspects the living shit out of how they kill the animals and how they are processed.
We had a very serious dioxine crisis here, some important government people got sacked pretty hard over it. Shit like in your WEBM is unthinkable here.

It's funny seeing the vegans get btfo on /ck/

cheesburger in a can ??
w
t
f
??

I knew vegans were a bit out there, but holy shit..... This is reaching creationist levels of debate.

cooking fags are the most insufferable people of the world, even worse than professional wine drinkers

>t. chinamen/vietnamen/cambodiamen

MY
SIDES
FUUUUCK

No? They only kill whales which are older and far more majestic than any dog you stupid JAPKEK.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11917230/Hidden-cameras-capture-wild-pandas-in-China-eating-meat-and-fighting.html

???
"teeth" is simply one of the more nonsensical arguments, that's all (and the competition is tough)

dogs and cats are not above a horse you fucktard amerifag.

But France invented eating horse meat

Is it better to create life in order to destroy it (and causing necessary suffering) or is it better to not create life and avoid suffering?

Additional question:
If you choose to go for creating and destroying life: How much meat per capita is morally acceptable, given that the current rate of consumption is unsustainable and its creation causes suffering in huge areas, impacting countless species?

let's not move the goal posts. i wasn't arguing in favor of basing diet on teeth. we can simply look at what's best in many categories and vegan and nearly vegan diets are on top regarding health, ethics, environment etc.

Hunting is human intervention

>But France invented eating horse meat

no they didn't

>50g protein per day
Top kek

Also
>Yes, goy... Eat soy full of healthy phyto-estrogens...You wouldnt want to be a high testosterone brute would you?

She loves petting/fucking the dog and enjoys eating the pig.

If they raised the dogs under decent conditions and killed them humanely with captive bolt pistols, I wouldn't give that much of a shit

WOW THAT TOOK ME A WHILE.
Top bantz, user.

>Dog meat eating is now on a fast decline in China with only 2 festivals a year that allow it which are marked by protests as dog ownership has increased 78% since 2011.
>China will soon be the largest Christian country in the world and currently has 79mn registered Christians and possibly even more that refuse to sign the Godless Communist logbooks. In the 1990's Christian registration was in the low tens of thousands.

Coincidence? I think not.

If the niggers were suddenly gone I'd move to africa in a heartbeat. It's a beatiful and rich continent otherwise.

Some animals are just tastier than others

Dogs are the most redpill animals. Pigs and sheep are insults for a reason, while dogs are praised for their loyalty and trust.

poor guy, came all the way to Finland and still has to keep one eye on the people who oppressed him back home

You are morally inconsistent and spiritually dead. You are the definition of sub-human. You do not even think, when thinking is the lowest part of being. You value your pleasure over the suffering of other sentient life forms. In the future, if we even have one, people like you will be remembered as the last remnants of old world order of relativism, satanism, authoritism, self-loathing, utter rejection of logic, and the soulless waste of the greatest gift in the universe of a human body. I welcome you to angrily reject the notion of what you're reading as falsehood, because when I die I will stand before nature or my creator, as I tried to open the eyes of the blind while you willingly obeyed like a slave the demands of his flesh.

Feral pigs do more than okay. We have a problem with them here in the southeast to the point that they cause significant crop and property damage. We've had to get creative with our population control methods. (video related) They are different from true wild boars, but it is interesting that after a generation or two they start reverting to a more wild form. At that point the meat is best used for sausage or slow roasted BBQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-TljqEQ-tc

Pigs are usually slaughtered with Captive bolt.
Only subhuman Facebook and Skypes let it bleed to death

but whites killed whales too for lamp oil

But i dont care doggos are cute, piggies and cows are not

wew lad

>Escaped pigs have made their own self sustainable pops and are ravaging Australia
Bullshit, how are pussy little pigs gonna survive all of the horrific evil shit in Australia?

It was only suitable for a penal colony for a reason.

"not literally"

sure whatever you say...

I respect white people but I don't respect non-whites.

Not much different except the pigs really dindu nuffin they're just fucking delicious.

No it does not.

Dogs evolved for ability to communicate with humans over 10-20 thousand years.

Pigs evolved to be eaten.

You are a retard.

Really? Next time I'm in a home depot I'll check the ingredients in lamp oil for whale. Jap nip fucks killing whales to this day. Shoulda dropped another atomic on nipland.

This. I mean you wouldnt eat the plant on your porch but you still eat salad.

kek

holy fuck

but why

I've come to think that trying to get shit skins to understand the NAP is a futile endeavor.

>talking out of your ass

It's essential amino acids and you can get all of them from plantbased sources

pic related

>eating a dog makes you sub-human

>pigs would probably be extinct.

Are you trying to use that to justify breeding them for meat? Doesn't quite fit.

It's also the Jewish way of butchering animals.

Kosher = Halal

Pigs are disgusting and cows would be extinct if not for farming.

And chickens are just plain retarded, i feel no qualms eating those fuckers.

>Guy who works at a restaurant or grocery store: the post
ftfyf

everything in your salad is also bred for comsumption

I love animals that are to be loved
I dont love animals that are not to be loved

Same as I can say that i love humans but there are certain people that i hate.

no, but they where too weak to live for themself, so they got enslaved, they lose, the humans won

muh nerble steed

So like now?

Dam

>they where too weak to live for themself, so they got enslaved

That's not at all how husbandry came about.

As long as the animal isn't a rear specie or as smart as dolphins , it's edible in my book. Dog meat is nothing special, I still don't get why Asians love it. Forgettable taste desu

I would eat dogs too

The whales hunted aren't endangered and even if they were I would still eat them to spite you you fucking leaf.

>it's edible in my book

The koran?

They love murdering dolphins though.

Have you ever played with a little piggy? I love pigs. They are cute and intelligent. They are also some of the most mythical and powerful creatures on this planet. They make bacon out of carrots.
I actually don't even midn that some asian cultures eat dogs. I don't care what animal you eat and how cute it is. The only reason I would be upset is animal cruelty. You can breed, kill and eat them, but be human about it.

pigs are extremely smart.

Just not smart enough to stop tasting good and getting slaughtered n shit

Same. dogs are meant to be a companion and pigs are meant to be food. Liberals have gone off the rocker with some crazed morality that you can probably trace back to some jew

Makes me hungery

youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=EPa-NetXeUk

t-thats my point, what u mean ?

dogs and cats arent endangered either and we dont eat them you fuckn shit tier loli lovin mongrel ameri-cuk.