Holy shit what the fug is going on

Holy shit what the fug is going on

Mr. Garrison?

Well that settles it.

What an hero

He just did it to troll liberals.

to be fair, he was kinda hot as a female. would be a shame to be honest.

SO BRAVE

So... Where are they gonna get a second penis from? Grow it on a lab mouse and put it over the gaping axe wound where the """""vagina""""" was?

>tfw Trey and Parker just dared Bruce to go trans for a couple months
>tfw he actually did it

He served his purpose and, is no longer villified for his vehicular man slaughter. Trannies are as american as apple pie now. Dog bless marx.

I really wish the current year would end

this, white people hate destroyed a woman again

I hope he does.

The most famous tranny, that they all hitched their cause to, just shows plainly that it's not real and just a fad.

Perfect.

transition into what you are

ok

kek

He won't be charged with vehicular manslaughter.

The whole "anyone who thinks I'm not a woman can suck my dick" stunt was a shield against the investigation.

She can still get pregnant?

I don't think he ever cut his dick off. Most his surgeries were shaving his Adams Apple, and getting tits. Do wonder what his dick looks like after all the hormones tho lel

this current year is the greatest one of them all

>tfw you realize Jenner sacrificed for the cause to discredit all the trannies everywhere

>can man get pregnant?
uhmmm... not yet?

Fake and gay
I doubt the story's legitimacy too

Beautiful face is beautiful face, but man is a man, woman is a woman. Basically if you have a penis you will always be a man.

What the fuck is this image

Reality when technology is at hand.

That's my future but at least it'll be AR

The absolute madman.

Good for him that he decided not to chop it off. So that he didn't have to go
>ah fuck what have i done, i'm not a woman, i'm fucking mentally ill and now i cut off my dick and i can't get it back

This is massive part of the reason imo why transgender people have such high suicide rate, because they figure out eventually that they're fucked in the head and are lying to themselves and that gender is not a social construct but a biological one and that they will never be the other gender even if they dress like it or mutilate their genitals.

>this is what transgender morons actually believe.
There's no way to make a uterus or other such innards in a man, it ships biologically at birth and you're stuck with your biological gender assignment.

Imagine all the kids going in for gender reassignment surgery at like four and nine years old with no real reference towards their sexual identity because they havn't developed one yet.

All those hormones fucking up their bodies and brain chemicals. They're lives ruined if they ever want to transition back. And for what? So their parents would look progressive.

Instead of just letting their son wear a dress and some makeup they cut off his fucking dick and balls. These people are insane.

>these people are insane
Literally insanity in the name of being progressive.. objectively what they are doing is child abuse.

I have mixed feelings about this

Rare!

Exactly. Now me as a thirty year old adult who does not play a sport competitvely that might want some sterons. Illegal wrong what is wrong with me? I should see a shrink because obviously im mentaly deficitient.

And THAT is why the suicide rate among post-op trannies is the highest of any demographic in recorded history.

no

what about Hillary Clinton's staff?

Hey man, sometimes people slip and fall out of windows. Onto some bullets.

A lot of trans actually go through heavy remorse, usually they're post-op though.