archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs
news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/fbi-director-cheryl-mills-classified-information-computer/
daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/
thehornnews.com/fbi-ordered-exonerate-hillary-costs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

traveling to 36 states in 48 hours does that to you

Didn't see Obama or any previous fucking nominee do that

No special reason.

>trump is sick because he works so hard, what a great man

>Hilary is sick because she's an evil witch, what a liar

I watched the whole thing and didn't even pick up on him sniffing at all.

pneumonia

you know he did good when all they have is this bullshit

Hillary did the same thing while having pneumonia and she looked healthier in that debate than Trump has ever looked

you know she did good when all they have is this bullshit:

The evil witch put a curse on him

Let kek lift the curse

HILLARY IS RESURRECTING DEAD PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HER. THE RIG IS IN.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

They cranked up the aircondition that was right above Trump. It's common for people to start sneezing or sniffing when confronted with gross temperature differences, like standing in a warm debate hall, sweating a bit from being in a high stress situation, and then having blasted cold air at them.

praise kek dank be his memes

He was testing the air to see if Hillary had shit her diaper yet.

Intentional. He was baiting the left to show their hypocrisy.

>Hillary fucking collapses
LOL SHE WAS JUST HOT FUCKING CONSPIRATARDS

>Trump fakes the sniffles
LOL YOUR FASCIST CANDIDATE IS TOO SICK TO BE PRESIDENT #IMWITHHER

Actually, no one accused him of being sick, the suspicion was that he was on coke

>linking breitbart

le epic for the win :^)

>doesn't even drink coffee because it killed his family member
>LOL TRUMP SNORTS COKE
Retard.

you realize everyone is playing the "TRUMP IS SICK" card because he tried to play that particular card on Hillary so hard, right?

Trump's niggerdom must end.

He was sniffing out lies

...that's what the point is. He claims to be straight edge and people got the chance to meme that he's on coke and he's a hypocrite. Are you a special needs kid?

>no one accused him of being sick
I know leddit is a meme around here, but it's a great source of liberal hypocrisy. Ledditors were speculating that he was ill.

I get the sniffles every fucking spring. I don't collapse from the "heat." If what you're saying is true, it makes the left look even more ridiculous.

Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite world leader after months of bashing her

he has brain cancer

do you niggers even watch his rallies or speeches? he's had that this entire time he's been in the race.

how can coffee kill anyone?

>Trump gets sick--sniffles

>Hillary gets sick--ejects green ectoplasm into a cup, faints at the 9/11 memorial

Yeah totally the same

>he's had that this entire time he's been in the race.

That's a LOT of coke.

This

Now idk about brain cancer but him flip flopping and even denying things that hes clearly wrote and said is one of the first signs of Alzheimer's.

underrated

"Coffee" user

She stays home and cancels her rallies

Because Hillary's catheter had a gas leak.

> ectoplasm

You know good and well those were cough drops. Why do you tell this lie?

You dont think shes an alien do you?

His mic was set up at a bad angle
It was his breathing

Got a bit of a cold I guess. It happens.

>literally the exact same angle as Hillary's mic
>his voice was perfectly clear and undistorted

Is this really the angle you guys are going with? Guy had a cold, who the fuck cares.

Positioning of the microphone and audio compression

Same. Trump was just breathing. It looks strange because Hillary is a robot and doesn't need to.

HUMANS BTFO

Haha so he has breathing problems and likely fat-related health problems.

He wouldn't fucking last a term with all the added stress of being a president.

I'm not saying it's a good tactic, but it's said mainly as a joke to trigger Trump supporters. Surely you realise this since it's obviously working?

crack cocaine is you source liberal tweets

thank you for correcting the record, 0.2$ has been deposited

> getting this upset.

I do realize that. I just didn't admit it because I'm fucking triggered. Please leave, you are not welcome here.

Because he had a cold.

Kek

brain damage

I didn't even notice him sniffing
are people just making it up?

He has a great brain, and great brains require yuge supplies of oxygen, so he sniffs to make sure his great brain has a great input of oxygen to do the best thinking, he's gonna make brains great again

youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

Have you ever tried to talk with 2 cough drops in your mouth?

How many cough drops last 30+ minutes? They must have been the size of golf balls when they started, good lord.

And once it was revealed that she had pneumonia, you still think it's wholly impossible that she would've coughed up two chunks of phlegm or lung tissue or what have you of that size.

Neck yourself

Trump is best

He gets it

Didn't see Obama or any previous fucking nominee make billions and billions of dollar doing business.

#sadboys

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

Cause it's September and he's done so much travelling that he probaby caught a cold

His mic had extreme compression added to it so any little sound was amplified.

His breathing technique is required to save his vocal cords for 3 rallies a day

illary bobbing cuntion can mouthbreathe because she has one rally every two weeks

> differences can't make differences

Breathing through your nose is a known relaxer when in a high stress situation. increases circulation, blood oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, slows the breathing rate and improves overall lung volumes.

Makes sense he would be using this technique in between strung out, fast paced sentences while he's on a timer.

Probably alot of snot that dried in the nose making it harder to get out of the nose(unless you're a jew of course)

damn that was an autistic post please never do it again

Cuz Hillaries pu$$y stank too much XDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, a guy who gets nervous in such a situation is totally the guy I want controlling the most powerful nation on the planet.

He can smell victory

He's just taking a nice and good whiff of it

nah just a fucking amphetamine habit

news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/

Well you see Sven, if you leave your house every once in awhile or daily in trumps position and travel a fucking lot, you'll pick up at least a cold or some allergy issues. Stange, right?

Hillary was absorbing all the oxygen on stage too not have a seizure

Clinton and her Russian handlers poisoned him so they can rig the election in favor of her

how the fuck can that little guy in the green costume move like that while carrying someone bigger.

>or some allergy issues
Allergies are a defect, a man like Trump wouldn't be so inferior as to be born with any imperfections.

Hillary cancelled like 8 events while she was "sick".

Well that's odd, replied loads of times from the front page before without it changing the quote to the OP.

He inhales through his nose meticulously so that he can project his voice farther... like do you people even linguistics?

He's actually terminally ill; but the media won't talk about it because he's so rich and powerful.

It's just how he inhales when he's talking. I'm begining to think the sound guy does it on purpose. Turn his gain up and lower his vocal freqs. So he has to speak louder.

btw hes been doing this his whole campaign.

this is what libshits are getting caught up over? guess they had to force something after their candidate literally went limp in the light of day

Hillary infected him with the bubonic plague.

Depends on what network you watch. Anti-trump likes to fuck with his eq.

Some say coke but I say meth

Cred Forums got cocky with meme magic trying to make Hillary sicker so Kek made Trump sick as punishment

Counter-signal meme to distract from Hillarys Health

What is belly breathing?

Maybe he has a cold. Someday I sniff a lot too.

He has a microphone.

>He has a microphone
what kind of stupid as fuck comment is that, no shit he has a fucking microphone so whats your point?

Because he take dank memes so much, he might have a runny nose.

>sniffling with every sentence is belly breathing
lolwut

Its called breathing through your nose
What are you a mouth breather?

this, she probably was fed baby blood in that time

There's only one guy

I don't remember him sniffing a lot.

Please be joking.

Motherfuckers want to nitpick every little thing they can find when their candidate literally stops for 10 full minutes to cough up a lung and then collapsed in broad daylight.

d-d-damage control, see drumpfkins we can create serious concern about your candidate's health too

Record status-corrected

he smells your fear

A cold or allergies, surely the end of his campaign whichever it was.

hmm

Shills are desperate lol

What the fuck does breathing IN through your nose have to do with projection? You use your diaphragm for that while breathing OUT.

Am I missing something here?
t. linguist

If he were using Coke he wouldn't be that healthy at his age. Sorry.

stand next to someone with a shitty diaper and you'll be sniffing too

If he drank a bunch of Coke at his age, sure he'd be unhealthy.

We're talking about cocaine. And he definitely has a cocaine sniffle.

Whenever I do coke I stay up until 3am and make wild tweets too.

his mic / audio settings were fucked up (on purpose)

I thought it gave a testosterone laden sense of distain for haters and losers that don't want to MAGA

Wew CTR.
Why are you always so obvious?
Trump didnt act anything like someone on coke. All the signs were against that. He just caught a cold or more likely a plethora of viruses from the walking corpse that is Hillary Clinton

First of all, this is just a bad shill meme because apparently if you have a running nose it automatically means you are on cocaine ( BEcAuSe it'S DrUmpF IT Must BE!! hurr)

And even if it was true, well, Bush second, Bill Clintshit and Obama all did cocaine so.

OP is a tinfoil hat shill.

>running nose - not the weather or the flu or whatever might cause this...no...OP claims with 100% certainty : DrUmpF iS ION COCAine

>someone tweets at 3am
He's on cocaine!!!!!! It's because I don't like him, it must be true!

I don't get it

Cheryl Mills Had Classified Information On Her Computer

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/fbi-director-cheryl-mills-classified-information-computer/

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS

daily-politics.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell/

FBI ordered to exonerate Hillary ‘at all costs’

thehornnews.com/fbi-ordered-exonerate-hillary-costs/

>sage

That didn't sound like breathing, belly or otherwise.
It sounded like sniffing
That's what everyone but dillusional nut bags heard.
In b4 trump said he wasn't sniffing

He has to smell Hillary's rotten clinton