TRUMP INTERNATIONAL SMEARING

Post tv broadcasts, newspapers and all that is being published against our God Emperor Trump outside the USofA.

I'll start with Italy, Corriere della Sera.

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Meme-Frosch-Pepe-gilt-jetzt-als-Hass-Symbol-28906511
pastebin.com/NRHe2DJP
pastebin.com/Tuajp5kp
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/diskriminierung-in-golfclub-trump-verlangte-nur-huebsche-angestellte-14460044.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-sein-sexismus-und-die-clintons-a-1114645.html
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/twitter-bots-von-donald-trump-greifen-in-us-wahlkampf-ein-14455894.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/tv-duell-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-video-killed-the-twitter-star-a-1114296.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/fernsehdebatte-selbst-die-konservativen-sind-von-trump-enttaeuscht-14456168.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/tv-debatte-clinton-hat-trump-wind-aus-den-segeln-genommen-14455016.html
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-09/tv-duell-us-wahl-donald-trump-hillary-clinton
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/souveraene-clinton-blockt-atemlosen-trump-14454981.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article158391447/Schlagfertig-und-informiert-Clinton-gewinnt-gegen-Trump.html
sueddeutsche.de/politik/tv-debatte-in-den-usa-die-latte-war-niedrig-aber-trump-hat-sie-gerissen-1.3180628
welt.de/politik/ausland/article158457420/Trump-verliert-in-einem-Jahr-800-Millionen-Dollar.html
sueddeutsche.de/politik/us-wahlkampf-trump-nannte-sie-miss-piggy-und-fressmaschine-1.3183220
nzz.ch/international/amerika/us-praesidentenwahl-trumps-hetzjagd-gegen-muslime-ld.119540
zeit.de/2016/40/donald-trump-faschismus-us-wahl
volkskrant.nl/tech/hoe-internet-van-pepe-the-frog-een-haatsymbool-maakte~a4385338/
trouw.nl/tr/nl/39683/nbsp/article/detail/4386105/2016/09/29/Deze-groene-kikker-werd-bestempeld-tot-symbool-van-haat.dhtml
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/27/poseren-met-de-presidentskandidaten-a1523564
digitoday.fi/yhteiskunta/2016/09/28/nettimeemista-tuli-vihasymboli---samaan-seuraan-hakaristin-kanssa/201610024/66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Che coglioni

Lets murder Renzi, we need another Mussolini

Cosa è peggio, il nostro autismo, o loro che lo prendono seriamente ?

loro xD
e cosi assurdo che non posso neanche credereci

p.s. I'm a muhmed immigrant, so not so gut at italiano

>Trump voters actually believe this

And China says first world country created global warming to force them to purchase first world machinery, expensive stuff that most enterprises in china can't afford and would make them close their business.

It's a big mess anyway.

Lügenpresse!!!
Seriously, it's disgusting to see my country of origin going to shit at an alarming rate.

>Trump haters actually refuse to listen to Trump

Except everybody was saying 10 years ago that the world is going to the shitter in 10 years because of global warming. Nothing fucking happened.

I just smirked and looked around when I read this in the train this morning
20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Meme-Frosch-Pepe-gilt-jetzt-als-Hass-Symbol-28906511

That sweden anons SS pepe made it to our newspapers, top zozzle

The person who drew that must be so fucking smug right now.

The paperback version of the Pepe article, translated in English for the rest of the world to read:

pastebin.com/NRHe2DJP

Online version of the article, from the newspaper's website:

pastebin.com/Tuajp5kp

Reposting from the other thread.

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS OF THE ITALIAN ARTICLES, BOTH WEB AND PAPER.

I just have to look at Google news today

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/diskriminierung-in-golfclub-trump-verlangte-nur-huebsche-angestellte-14460044.html

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-sein-sexismus-und-die-clintons-a-1114645.html

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/twitter-bots-von-donald-trump-greifen-in-us-wahlkampf-ein-14455894.html

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/tv-duell-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-video-killed-the-twitter-star-a-1114296.html

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/fernsehdebatte-selbst-die-konservativen-sind-von-trump-enttaeuscht-14456168.html

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/tv-debatte-clinton-hat-trump-wind-aus-den-segeln-genommen-14455016.html

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-09/tv-duell-us-wahl-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/souveraene-clinton-blockt-atemlosen-trump-14454981.html

welt.de/politik/ausland/article158391447/Schlagfertig-und-informiert-Clinton-gewinnt-gegen-Trump.html

sueddeutsche.de/politik/tv-debatte-in-den-usa-die-latte-war-niedrig-aber-trump-hat-sie-gerissen-1.3180628

welt.de/politik/ausland/article158457420/Trump-verliert-in-einem-Jahr-800-Millionen-Dollar.html

sueddeutsche.de/politik/us-wahlkampf-trump-nannte-sie-miss-piggy-und-fressmaschine-1.3183220

nzz.ch/international/amerika/us-praesidentenwahl-trumps-hetzjagd-gegen-muslime-ld.119540

zeit.de/2016/40/donald-trump-faschismus-us-wahl

Just use Google translate and try not to rage.

You realize the creator of pepe is voting for hillary right? The alt right just plagiarized the meme.

Fuck me, you're really autistic aren't you.

I don't know anymore if I should die of laughing or cry because of this stupidity. jesus christ

Why does Italian media cover the American elections like an episode of Dragonball, before the debate the national news were literally asking "Will Hillary be able to overcome Trump's slander?"
They don't even try to be unbiased.

Well looks like pepe is dead.
Time to move on.

this. let them have him. we need something new

>"GamerGate" - the online molesty campaign at the expense of the women in the gaming industry
Jesus fucking christ, as if that were all that there is to gg, 99% of the readership won't know anything more than that .
p.s.
molestie should have been translated as harassment

>How the internet turned Pepe the Frog into a hate symbol
volkskrant.nl/tech/hoe-internet-van-pepe-the-frog-een-haatsymbool-maakte~a4385338/

>This green frog got marked as a symbol of hate
trouw.nl/tr/nl/39683/nbsp/article/detail/4386105/2016/09/29/Deze-groene-kikker-werd-bestempeld-tot-symbool-van-haat.dhtml

And here are some autists posing in front of a Clinton/Trump wall painting
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/27/poseren-met-de-presidentskandidaten-a1523564

Donald Drumpf is dumb, stupid, a racist, orange, and fat

These are facts not opinions

But we just got him back from the normies. Kek is manifesting himself in this images, creating a fuss and mess about nothing.

Purest, msot clear MEMEMAGIC is happening andyou want to drop out?

Just praise.

>Internet meme became a hate symbol
digitoday.fi/yhteiskunta/2016/09/28/nettimeemista-tuli-vihasymboli---samaan-seuraan-hakaristin-kanssa/201610024/66

Sorry, guys
I'll have to shill for hill now

>M'asians

*tips fedora*