Fuck you, Christians

Christians are worse than any Mexican cartel and Albanian mafia.
They took more money and left way more bodies behind.

No one ever taxed fucking Jesus.

Christians read one book and think they have an answer for everything, whereas people who don't ever stop reading Know they're inferior to all the knowledge that exists.

It's easier to read one book than a thousand... it's easier to think there's a God that's an explanation for everything instead of finding out the answers by dedicated, elaborate research.

It's easier to believe you'll be welcome on a fluffy cloud with all the nice people after death than to know there's nothing. Nothingness is scary.

Christians are nothing but golden ticks to this world. They just take and give nothing in return except for false hope.

Fuck your religion and fuck your God.

(Before you even start, I think all religions are as meaningless as Christianity. It's just a bunch of stone-age moral and vice laws to live by which should be common sense.

Buddhism is the only justifiable 'belief' even though it's a philosophy rather than a religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk
archive.adl.org/presrele/chjew_31/5069_31.html#.V-5lsSiLSUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it seems my superiority has led to some controversy

lol tip harder faggot

Orthodox christianity is best christianity

He's your God too but you are denying him

orthodox Christianity is just hardcore Jew worship

YHWH and his bastard son Jesus are nobody's God because they are fake Jewish inventions and not the real God

Yeah, sure. Just don't gnash your teeth in eternal lake of fire mate.

Christians are universalist globalist kike worshipping scum

Are you mooslim

God is real. If you don't believe in God, why are you so angry about it?

Also, if everything ends with death, so does humanity. Why go on? You can end it now, since everything you do, say, or affect will be forgotten.

You also posed a false choice. Many Christians are scientists, and the advancement of science is arguably a result of Christianity.

Edgy teenagefag. Don't bother reply, I left and went to work.

What a mess of a post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>whereas people who don't ever stop reading Know they're inferior to all the knowledge that exists.

>Christians are worse than any Mexican cartel and Albanian mafia.
>They took more money and left way more bodies behind.

kek, haven't been reading much, I see

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk

Orthodox or GTFO.

Catholocism is a kike invention, you shouldn't be praising a single living man in the manner they try to get you to praise that kike globalist puppet.

Not one argument why I shouldn't trust natural laws instead of some book that has been translated a dozen times over two millennia

>because eternal bliss
Piss off, you only believe it because you were Santa Claus-eligible when you were first told that bullshit story

Go ahead stay ignorant, as long as an ocean separates us.

If you don't like Christianity you have to replace it with something. paganism mostly teaches great thinks, they cared about animals and the environment.

Blow it out your ass fag

>norcuck flag
>edgy bait thread

6/10 for the effort though.

For some reason white people think they belong to this Italian/Arab religion; they don't.

White people should be Pagan like the vikings; or study philosophy.

Christ-cucks BTFO.

>It's easier to believe you'll be welcome on a fluffy cloud with all the nice people after death than to know there's nothing. Nothingness is scary.

Yet, the one is just as likely as the other, don't pretend you know any better about the afterlife/the lack thereof.

Hahahahaha. I thought the pagan larping was over. looks like its back! Muhh mud huts! muhh pilaging!

>the average catholic is actually christian

Being this mad at Christians in 2016 is like being pissed about the Etruscans during the Pax Romana

The only lives that were taken were the lives of sinners.

It's almost like hardcore atheists are just as bad as the blind bible thumpers they see themselves above, and eve more blind to this fact.

If you didn't live in kike lies, you'd know better.

>most likely believes that there is no free will
>all freedom attained from oneself fulfills the point made by self
Argument against God is argument against soul.

Norway couldn't destroy christianity in less than a week

>Christians read one book and think they have an answer for everything

Mate the Bible has 66 books to 81 depending on which canon you are reading from.

In conclusion: repent and turn to Christ user.

careful with that edge

And for a layman, the Bible is definitely not the easiest book, and as such, not the most useful. Translations make it even worse. Wish I could read it on the original languages, but alas...

>Buddhism is the only justifiable 'belief' even though it's a philosophy rather than a religion.

How much do you know about Buddhism? Maybe you should really look into things you do not understand before you lash out at people with different beliefs than you, or praise people's belief systems which you do not hold.

Prove to me there is such a thing as free will because form the standpoint of a neuroscientist there is no such thing.

>Prove to me there is such a thing as free will
Do it yourself. That should prove it.

>t. varg

>he's trying to judge subjective experience from an objective viewpoint
>implying that he, a subject, could ever be objective

You'll never come to an understanding like this user

More like 66 books. Also go to an apostolic or pentacastol church and learn before you make assumptions. Jesus is for everyone and if I were I'd repent and turn from my ways. The end times are upon us and you wouldn't want to be the one's that are left behind.

Nice picture. It got me thinking (no sarcasm).

stop the hate, I always thought that atheist are loving and caring people because religion does not corrupt them

This is false doctrine. To go to heaven you need to first be babtised in the name of Jesus then receive the Holy Ghost. If you die without these things you'll never go to heaven. Murder is a serious thing and God will look at your heart. You can lose salvation.

>The end times are upon us
True dat yo. Anybody else think the whole kek thing and the shit that's been going on is a sign?

nope
orthodoxs trigger the jew
archive.adl.org/presrele/chjew_31/5069_31.html#.V-5lsSiLSUk
we still have this antisemitic chant and adl is triggered by it

/thread

>because of a book of collected stories published by the catholic church 300 bc

>such a high being as god would actualy care if some primitiv fgts put water on their head and slaughter each other

>such a high being as god would actualy care if some primitiv fgts put water on their head and slaughter each other
Take it from the developer / writer / artist perspective. To have your work echo the divine nature, is it not good? Baptism represents and symbolizes the rebirth.

The argument that God wouldn't care about stuff humans do is incredibly stupid. Physical matter is meaningless to God. He doesn't care about objects. He cares about that which carries His image, the Imago Dei

its like keeping an anthill and playing with em.
God is a creation of humans to controll and satisfy the masses.

Deus vult

Nice Marx reading there, Hans

OPs argument is based on a strawman, Christians do not just read one book, many Christians read several books along with the bible, we just place greater importance and emphasis on the bible.

Further Christians do not believe the bible has all the answers. We believe that the bible has all the answers to questions about God and his nature. We do not believe it has the answer to other quesitons, for example, the bible says nothing about quantum mechanics, the existence of other galaxies etc.

Your whole argument and nerd rage is just a result of you strawmaning and caricaturing the faith of more than 2 billion people

if that's true OP why is the bible so anti-authoritarian, why does it say judges are corrupt, why does it say the rich are less likely to get into heaven and we should not try and please them. Why did Christianity begin under circumstances where both the Jewish and Roman rulers tried to extinguish it

Your argument is ridiculous as applied to Chrsitainity

Says the guy that just got his head cut off by a muslim.

8000 YEARS AGO PEOPLE WERE MEAN!!

But you are alive NOW. And christians are good and non violent NOW

And muslims ARENT

And mexicans ARENT

>Giving the finger to your pagan forebears

Nigger fuck off. If you're going to top at least do it like a heathen.

never read that stuff... but you sound like a moslem

If u can live with that worldview, that there is a superhuman beeing that cares for you, its fine. I just find it rediculous.

Jesus was in my opinion a satanic preacher. Jewish and roman elites ahd to get rid of him and later on distorted the real christian believe for their gain.
Only the new testament with jesus was kinda anti-authoritarian. Even if its hard to believe in a mono theistic religion...

1%, the picture

You're right, christians are stupid.
Especially those eastern orthodox ones that treat christianity as a national identity component rather than a individual bond with God.

Yes it would seem that you're already caught in the devils trap. Remember God is good and he will give you many chances to repent.

When you're done being 19, God will forgive you and welcome you to the family.

God bless user.

Buddihism has a pantheon you stupid fucking moron. No wonder you Nordic countries are such trash, you lost your faith in God qand now your heart is corrupt and. Tainted by desire and vice.

And even if you're u don't believe in God because you are blind to the truth, the words of Christ are infallible and universal. Prove me wrong

>pro-tip: you can't

>Jesus was in my opinion a satanic preacher. Jewish and roman elites ahd to get rid of him and later on distorted the real christian believe for their gain.
Only the new testament with jesus was kinda anti-authoritarian. Even if its hard to believe in a mono theistic religion...

it would be nice if you had even the slightest grain of evidence to back up your assertians,

also the anti-authoritian, anti-rich aspects of the bible don't just come from Jesus, they also come from the letters of Paul and other new testament letters as well as the old testament prophets.

The Bible is the word of God himself. Repent for sin while you still can. The Bible is also very clear on how his people should conduct themselves.

muhammad (pig sperm upon him)is a false prophet that foamed at the mouth, growled like a camel and had convulsions whenever he had "visions"
His first wife thought it was demonic possession

She was right

>It's just a bunch of stone-age moral and vice laws to live by which should be common sense.
>should be common sense

Except they weren't, and now they are.

Gee I wonder who we can thank for that?

>that image

That's not how it works you mong.

>Buddhism is the only justifiable 'belief'
Yea, Buddhists are so peacefull

your god is the devil. and my devil is your god, Your hell is my heaven

just all the books about jesus and christians that got forbidden by the curch 300ad. (4,5 moses, gospel of Thoma, Maria, Judas etc.)

If Jesus healed somebody around 1000-1500ad hed have gotten burned at the stake

Yes, and that 1% goes against all that you claimed Christianity to be. So did majority of the rest.
But that equality sure is great, right?

Look champ I know it's tough when your body goes through changes and you start noticing hair in places you didn't have it but it's natural. It's also natural to have strange feelings and moods, it just means you're becoming a young man.

>YHWH and his bastard son Jesus are nobody's God because they are fake Jewish inventions and not the real God

If you were really Muslim you'd know Muslims consider the god of the Quran and the God of the Christian Bible to be one and the same.

There are a whole bunch of books of questionable legitimacy, and gnostic scriptures. Christianity kept the books based on their historical legitimacy and continunity with the known scriptures. Books like the gospel of Thomas are still around and you can read them and see that their message is questionable.

>I hate all religions, but I'll pick on Christians because they won't do shit to me, unlike Muslims who will kill me.
Coward atheists like you make me sick.

>Your hell is my heaven
Sheol is not heaven for the nobodies in it.

also I would add that this process of selection was not done by government but by church counsels with no state involvement and there is no serious scholarship (religious or secular) that asserts that books were hidden or forbidden for political or surreptitious motives

how about an atheist ex-muslim then? you can shove your religion where the sun don't shine go ahead call me a coward you kike worshiping cuck

Orthodox Christianity is codeword for LARPism. Fucking schismatics.

Word. This guy comes here and bash on christians on an Antarctic penguin farming forum. Me I throw insults at muslims on the streets and get in fights with them

christians are the real cowards
they believe it's their duty to die at the hands of mohammed so their cuck kike king jesus will be pleased and reward them in heaven
absolute cucks

>Word. This guy comes here and pushes christkikery on an Antarctic penguin farming forum. Me I throw insults at christkikes on the streets and get in fights with them
ok big boy

Fuck off Jew he's no ones God.

yes they're the same and YHWH is a fake semitic desert deity
honestly christkikes are the most retarded fuckups imaginable

Member when people weren't atheists?

>yes they're the same and YHWH is a fake semitic desert deity
[citation needed]
>honestly christkikes are the most retarded fuckups imaginable
>uses the term christkike
The plusminus is quite a lot.

christkikes, kikes and mohammedkikes are so retarded they believe it's jesus/YHWH/allah or ATHEIST
absolute retards who all worship a desert skyjew

It was when the roman empire tried to get their shit together. The roman emperor Constantine I called in some prists and bishops of his choice to create an uniform official religion.

The gospel of Mark was written around 300 ad from an unkown person...legit!

it doesn't matter if they're the same god or not
if they are it doesn't matter
if they're different it doesn't matter
islam judaism and christkikery are all branches of the same abrahamic desert cult, you retarded fuckup

>jesus/YHWH/allah or ATHEIST
So we found one of the One with the Force guys? You are irrelevant hipster if you ain't giving us the truth or if you don't fit into the political paradigm as anything but a red herring.

find the truth out for yourself you lazy doofus

You are a coward. If you hated religion do much, you would go after the most vile today. Instead, you go after Christians that won't even bat a lssh. You are a coward. Go to Saudi Arabia and proclaim your atheism and tear down Islam. Then I'd believe you had balls. But you won't because you'd rather go after the easy and hip target. What a pussy faggot you are. A fucking joke that can't put your money where your mouth is.
I'm not even religious but I know a pussy atheist when I see one.

Yes and all the heathen need to leave.

>it doesn't matter
What matters?
>if they are it doesn't matter
Yes it does. We'd have conflicting statements on God's nature and relation to us and life in general. Both versions would be widely accepted, too.
>if they're different it doesn't matter
Yes it does. Then only one could be false. That would also imply the source of the falsehood...
>islam judaism and christkikery are all branches of the same abrahamic desert cult, you retarded fuckup
How many times per day do you repeat that? It isn't true.
>the same
Have Jesus Christ teach you, because my words aren't enough.

>Cred Forums is generally pro fascist
>parts of it still hate authority
well, can't say I'm particularly surprised.

Sounds like you have a personal and irrational hatred. Have you considered that you may be a narrow-minded fool?

i go after all religions equally
>Go to Saudi Arabia and proclaim your atheism and tear down Islam
i'm not suicidal nor stupid
if YOU'RE so superior and hate islam so much why don't you do it yourself? go ahead achieve by yourself what you ask of only one man to do

It's because this laughable generation is just willing to riot and revolt.

You can be against multiple things at once you vapid idiot. A murderer doesn't deserve freedom because a serial killer exists.

I will pray that you come to know Jesus

Exactly you go after the easy target. Thanks for admitting it, you panty-wetting twit.

Hi muslim here, why did you left the religion ?

I'm not even an atheist, I don't have a word for what I believe in.
Everything is explained in nature if you look hard enough. There has been no interraction with anything supernatural

>equally
does basic english escape you?
and answer my question you coward

i cannot agree with anything barbaric and out rightly goes against science

I shall roll so that you may come to praise kek.

When will the Pagan dogfucker / Atheist / Muslim campaign against we sons of God end? You'll never win, darkness always loses in the ends, lads.

>Christians are worse than any Mexican cartel and Albanian mafia.

Today's free fact:

Albanian mafia is part of government of *Kosovo , so you can say *Kosovo's officials if you want, it's the same.
Research for yourself and you will find a lot of interesting facts and also ties to some high profile western politicians including candidate for President of the United States.

>all religions are evil
Pretty sure only a minor fraction of religions are evil. Judaism as a whole is evil, even Islam might have some glimpses of light here and there. Atheism is just a black hole, nihilism either in denial or the honest kind.
If you care about something being evil, you should never denounce the notion of evil. This is what all atheists do. "I say it is wrong." "We say it is wrong." It is nothing but worship of the self. The self disappears with time.
That's why you see the "current year" arguments.
>it's 18:21
>time to be atheist

>Wizard tier virgin detected

The best part of these kind of threads is it enables the Christian-persecution complex into tangibility. OP hates Christians claiming they're halting scientific progress and that they're killers, both in modern and historical times. What I always wonder is why Christians? All religions are guilty. You see anti-islam sometimes, but that's about it. Never anti-Catholic. Never anti-Paganism. You're just attacking one group, then surprised when they rely on their own doctrine that says people will hate you for being Christian, making them technically right, and ignoring all other religions on the face of the earth.

TL:DR OP isn't helping, only furthering the coming Revelations

can you link me up with that chant?

I feel exactly the same way about atheists, muslims and protestant cult creationists.

And you OP. And you.

you bring up some pretty interesting points
1. it's not wrong to say that religions have some good to them but when the wrong greatly outweighs the good something has ought to be evil
2. as for the matter of nihilism i don't believe that life is meaningless only that it should not be wasted in on petty things such as superstitions you live is meant to be lived when it's over it's over
2. evil is necessarily a notion tied with religion evil is just evil and i have claimed otherwise
3. on the subject of the worship of the self yes i won't deny to some degree that it's a worship of the self but that is because only thing that matters not god not church or anything of the sort
4.on the subject of the disappearance of the self but is it not true to say that the self disappears no matter what how true is it to say that you are different from your neighbor and he from his neighbor and quite frankly i think religion only enforces that notion all in the same place on the same day on the same time worshiping the same vague entity i see no difference between one and the other

What led you to being so angry?

>it's not wrong to say that religions have some good to them but when the wrong greatly outweighs the good something has ought to be evil
But that is the nature of our reality. Take anything from this world that isn't 90% shit.
>as for the matter of nihilism i don't believe that life is meaningless
But the same arguments that "work" against God also work against all meaning. Why do you believe so? What is the purpose of life? Is the purpose of eating to sate hunger or to survive? These things ought to be answered before one goes around teaching 'how they should live'.
>on the subject of the worship of the self yes i won't deny to some degree that it's a worship of the self but that is because only thing that matters not god not church or anything of the sort
You die, you stop mattering to yourself. Masked nihilism.
>on the subject of the disappearance of the self but is it not true to say that the self disappears no matter what
You die.

The more I read you arguments, the sadder I get

You. Are. Slowing. The. World. Down. With. Your. Ignorance. You. Cunts.

What do you have to say about mudslimes, then, Norgefag?

Genuinely curious.

the only one LARPing are Catholics after the patriarch of Rome decided he had super powers and said "nuh uh, being in Rome makes me superior to you because a pagan civilizaiton once had their capital here"

well just to sum up my answer life is not without meaning it's that it's meaning lies in what you do with it that matters laugh live do whatever the fuck you want live is but fickle thing so use it to it's full purpose i'm not outrightly saying that life is meaningless and that we should stop living i'm just saying life shouldn't be wasted on things that simply do not exist that doesn't sound like nihilism to me
TL;DR life is not meagniless it simply has no goal to it it only exists to be lived

I hate them as much. Not more, not less, as much.

How is nothingness scary? There is nothing to be scared of. It is nothing. You are just a coward.

>find out the truth yourself
>posts Cred Forums memes
It's not that you wish people to learn for themselves, but it's just the fact that you have nothing substantial to back up your made up claims against someone you're looking to blame for the incompetence of your liberal ancestors that lead to the eventual downfall of Europe as it is today

Only Qatar here gets it.
People are just complicating it so fucking much.
You get born. You live. You die. What you do in the meantime is your business as long as you don't harm others in any way

Nothing else to it. No sky daddies, no any-heroes, no hells or heavens, just this earth with the existing elements, energy and life.

I am not afraid of it.
But tell a Christian there is nothing after death

>Nordic countries are trash

>said the American

You stupid fuck, our country is absolutely trashed and no amount of Jeebus worship will change that

i'm Tunisian actually i don't think it matters but i just don't like the idea of being associated with durka durka towelheads

Kill yourself right now. You have no choice. Stream it as well.

No one knows. If you think you do, you are just as bad as the Christians you are hating on. Also guilty of the same crime, so a hypocrite at that.