I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>Trump +0.6%, Crooked -1.2% TODAY in LA Times Daybreak Tracking Poll
>Now Trump +1.1%, Crooked -1.0% since Debate, 3/7th included, Trump 47.3%, Crooked 41.7%
>Trump +5.6%

latimes.com/politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this one poll always confirms my belief
>thus it must be the sole correct source of info, while all others are false

BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER..

>TRUMP NOW UP IN COLORADO IN RCP AVARAGE!
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

does it ever occur to you that if every other poll says he's losing and only one says he's winning that maybe it's not every other poll that's wrong?

The others have flawed methodology, dumbo

TRUMP NOW UP IN COLORADO IN RCP AVARAGE!

CTR BTFO!

lol, Drumpf supporters still clinging onto the only poll that shows their 'candidate' up
you people have even talked yourself into believing he didn't completely bomb in the debate

dogdor

>Damage control

You sound increasingly nervous

he bombed in the debate? why his numbers go up? Why you stupid nigga?

yeah I remember when Cred Forums was saying the same thing about Romney's polls. how did that work out again?

>t-there was a boost!
>h-Hill did f-fine at the debate!

HITLERY BTFO

Drumpf supporters from here and r/thedonald rigged all the online polls. Don't think I didn't see the threads with people voting over and over from the same computer. Sad!

>yeah I remember when Cred Forums was saying the same thing about Romney's polls
I don't
Also I don't think we followed Ron Paul with the intensity we do with trump

>it's all just a big conspiracy

Keep telling yourself that bud. I'd love to hear how you explain how Trump's rallies in real life are 20x bigger than Hitlery's.

wow Cred Forums BTFO again

Romney's a buttboy, and that was from some random site that came up called unskewed polls or something, not the LA fuckin Times.
Voting in a poll is rigging it? Brill logic

YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

>putting up polls with no info on its sample
Even if positive for Trump, all polls are worthless until we see the sample data, the questions, and the source. This should be the lesson you should have taken from the original 14%+ brouhaha, rotten japan.

so did brits left eu already?

This has already been explained hundreds of times, lurk more Dominican Republic, stupid black man

>Still in denial

Does it still hurt?

just asking, did they left already or still in?

wow if Cred Forums thought romney was gonna win and they were wrong that must mean trump is not gonna win

>the fate of america rests on fucking stoners
fuck this country for dropping this far

>just asking, did they left already or still in?

wow such a simple question to answer yes or no, have to bring dem batlle pics in, dat straya for you

>Comparing Rmoney with God Emperor Trump.

stop posting pls, you're making me hungry for ice cream sandwiches Lithuania

dat armenian education

They won't be out until the 2-yr process of Article 50 is complete. May, the, uh, president or something of Bongistan, refuses to activate the article 50 which would begin this countdown. For now it's safe to say that despite their vote they're still fucked, until proven otherwise.

>B-but they haven't left yet

Even the most delusional leftist has accepted it m8, it's time to come to terms with it.

Sad.

ONE THING

Can't be any worse than the last real mayor of TH. He was literally embezzling money from local projects to fund jackboot fascist muzzies to go around terrorising the local non-muzzies into not voting.

At least Romney looked like men.

It's more like your wife asks for divorce and stays with you in your house for 2 more years. Makes sense.

So far, the hypothetical bitch is refusing to even sign the start of the 2 year process yet.

What's up with the LA Times methodology that produces results so far from the mean consistently?

>Comparing a political union to a marriage. makes sense

Just stop, I'm embarrassed for you

They don't over sample Democrats

If the EU was the insane sleep-around wife who told her cuck husband every detail of how he'll act while simultaneously adopting a houseful of criminals and maxing all his credit cards, it'd make a certain sense.

This to be honest. You got to dig into the numbers and questions to see if it's bullshit. Example included in picture.

>monmouth poll show Hillary suddenly taking 5+ lead in FL. Dig deeper into the questions and the same poll says Hillary would be better at handling illegal immigration than Trump. My fucking sides, into the trash it goes.

MOLOCH BTFO!

NO BABIES FOR YOU!

What's so good about the LA times polls anyway? Has anyone looked at their weighting system?

i'll link the polls demographics to this replies too

>
>
this is why the pother polls always have shillary winning. they dont show real demographics for who actually vote

> (You)
>>
>>

>
>>
>>>
>>>

Ya that did not happen lol

And Trump looks like a God.