Has Occupty Democrats truly lost it?

Has Occupty Democrats truly lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>occupy democrats
>thinking

>implying they ever "had it"

If you are racist that makes you a subhuman monster!

Is this image actually made by these guys?

Why do these fucking idiot liberals think it is necessary to highlight key words in short ass 'memes' like this?

Are their reading skills really so low?

Kikes

"Occupy Wall Street"

They are fucking trying to vote in the most juiced in candidate maybe ever

>all banks
>all media
>Rothschild
>Soros
>Bush
>Rockefeller
>Romney

All support Hilary

>fighting a fucking frog meme
Top Kek.

Thanks

Couldn't find the original source. Looks like a remake of this image.

>racist frog

Establishment is fucking scared of memes, they are scared of random kids who dont drink {{{massmedia}}} coolaid and make fun of them

>Loosing something you never had

Link me to this post, candy-ass

Many of them played nintendo games as a child where the same thing happens in the game.

Every time I see the left use Pepe it's absolutely hilarious.

I remember anons on Cred Forums being upset that normies started using Pepe memes.
Now normies are actually scared of him, amazing.

>I remember anons on Cred Forums
>anons on Cred Forums
reddit leave

They are trying to present marxist ideology where we cant even talk about troll frog

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Occupy democrats makes this meme so their brain dead supporters with no mind of their own and no ability in the holly art of MS paint can go around posting it

Jesus Christ.

This is why we are winning the information war folks.

Most of them can't meme for shit, and the ones that can are stupid enough to target Pepe.

>OC

Clever!

Feed and become strong on their rustled jimmies!

This is bad guys...
If this election doesn't go our way, which I hate to admit is very possible, the politicians and media which have been shown to be so corrupt will be given a free pass by the Democrats.

They've been trying to establish a credible narrative of growing racism and hate speech, the perfect reason to go ahead and pass laws restricting it for most blue pilled normies.

It's pathetic that they've resorted to name calling over a meme, and shows that we've at least dealt them a tangible blow to their pride by bringing them down to our level. So many people have seen these images now. However, by making ourselves known, we may now face a blowback.

Look at what Obama is doing with ICANN.

They only mean white people who post Pepe.

Liberals and Cuckservatives hate white people with a passion so deep that they can never admit to it. Do not trust them to protect your rights. In their eyes, YOUR rights are the problem.

You're pointing the gun in the wrong direction. Point it at the enemy or throw it away and start trolling the fuck out of the internet.

Racist frog... kek!

I think racist frog is a pretty cool guy. eh supports Trump and doesn't afraid of anything

Yes you're right.

Just look at how they're both trying to steal our country and give it to non whites.

Whites lost 30% of their demographic in what? 20 years? It's a concerted effort to destroy us by both parties.

Something called occupy Democrats never had it to begin with you fucking moron