He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?q=bacon&safe=off&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiewc-xmLfPAhVEzRQKHRP3DWEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=1050
google.at/search?q=ham&safe=off&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5umsmLfPAhVHxxQKHXfoBIkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=1050
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=BCuRICh4IcU
tinyurl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrolean_Speck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people
>Detroit

A nation is not the dirt. A nation is the people.
An American born in France is still an American. You can tell by the dark skin and negroid features.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF
SO GRAB SOME BLEACH AND DRINK!

He's missing the point. We're better because of the culture of America which is learned after, he so crudely puts it, falling from our mothers's
pussies. Also, a slight biological difference exists as I can spot a Frenchmen.

Right about what? He didn't make an argument. He made a series of assertions lacking any sort of substance.

If I said "Yes, I am better for that reason," he would not have challenged that assertion in any way except that he described it in a vulgar manner.

>culture of America
>American culture
>implying America has a culture outside of mass obesity and retardation

Go wank into your constitution you yankee fuck

"NOW APOLOGISE FOR SLAVERY"

A nation is more than just ''learned culture''.
A nation is the race, the language, the religion and a shared heritage.

The reason there's such thing as an ''African-American'' is because black people born in America are Africans first and foremost, because they're of African descent. They're Americans secondly because they have adopted the culture.

>Chris Rock
>Nigger throwing niggers under the bus for kikey comedy routines
>too illiterate to understand nationalities

And yes, Americans are better than French; just look at France getting raped by muzzies.

the place where your are born or your parents do not make you a patriot, one owns choices are making him one

Swiss pussy are superior!!!

Why do we have this kind of stupid thread around here? Yes, there will always be someone saying something dumb... Do we need a thread everytime?

nigger faggot

Why do you faggots keep doing this shit?
Why are you insulting France about their Mudslime problem? Have you recently looked at your own country? Jesus fucking Christ.

These must be those anglo genes making you retarded. You live in a country where white people are afraid for their life, where BLM terrorizes entire cities and gets away with attacking people just for being white.

You're no different than this fag Those are those anglo genes.

fpbp

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Implying

Tea is a shit drink.

>we wuz kangz N shirt Nexus we wuz born in affrikas
Get fucked you stupid fucking google

>U no have culture
>Lets a Muslim be mayor
>Heh go jerk off to your culture, you no culture having pleeb

>Britain still mad we kicked their asses out
Good thing we have your culture, huh? Islam truly inspires us all.

Least we got Brexit m8. No minimum wage jobs for you I'm afraid. There isn't going to be a change overnight but we are hopefully on the right path.

I hate it when people put us in the same category as Americans. We've been royally fucked but at least we have shared history and ancestry, my last name goes back to the 13th century in a completely pure line. There aren't even buildings that old in the kike proxy state that is America.

I am just busing your balls. Blacks are not American and never will be. They can only become African-Americans, if they integrate.

Kadiza Sultana wasn't European either, which explains why she felt more connected with ISIS than the place she was born in.

>You cannot inherit the success of your ancestors!

>You can, however, inherit their guilt!

Lol nice.

Every leftist puke is like this. They believe in the "consciousness lottery", or the "well of souls". There is no such thing as heritage or bloodline, or generations of sacrifice to bring forth cared for children. No it's just a "soul lottery" - you were born in America which doesn't mean anything because the lottery says you could have been born in Africa.

You are born where you are because your parents chose to do so, as their parents did and there parents before them. Each generation before me sacrificed to make my life possible. There isn't a single generation in my extended family going back hundreds of years that I have studied where they weren't extremely hard workers. Most of the men in my families were war veterans for many years, including the American civil war. I too became a war veteran and joined a unit with a heritage going back to the same civil war.

This is why niggers and commie pukes are so evil. They have no concept of sovereignty or sacrifice. If they do, they immediately cast it aside in favor for the "rights of the horde", because they are pure evil.

>No minimum wage jobs for you I'm afraid. There isn't going to be a change overnight but we are hopefully on the right path.
>isolated country for other European
>but with shitton of paki and Londistan
>right path
kek

here's your No.

You are being a faggot. Typical anglo, really.
You're attacking Muricans for no reason, talking shit about how they have no culture.

You idiots have the same shared culture. They dropped the blatant British shit like your symbols, the queen, and all that, but they developed their own culture. They had their civil war, presidents, inventors, new music genres, artists, it's all culture. Britain even started adopting American culture because you're the closest relatives genetically.

You are no different from the Murican who is talking shit about France.

It's not about better it's about identity. This is why a logical convesation with most leftists is impossible. They always insert supremacy when you discusss race erhnicity etc.

>let's have google as president i think that he's suitable person to represent us
wow both are literally the same

A child is the logical consequence of its parents mating.

You don't get born to some parents somewhere on the planet by coincidence. There is no RNG administrator who arbitraty puts souls into fetuses.

Everyone who thinks that is a fucking moron.

I have just been to Austria and your country is literally fucking full of muslims as well. Don't even fucking pretend otherwise.

that's not really distinguishable from the local population in France senpai

>Americans
>French
Negroes are negroes.

You got me. We Austrians are Mudslimes.

>Austia
Thought British education wasn't shit unlike american

What about all the people delivered by Caesarean?

>Austia
No. Austria. But nice try kid.

Too right.

R A R E
A
R
E

I am Austria you fucking imbecile.

The guy you are talking to is Latvia.

The fact that I am 2 posts under him makes you even more of a retard.

Are you fucking retarded?

Red with white in the middle is Austria, you should know that.

you should see ophtamologist, it appears you are colorblind

are you that Uzbek poster who replied few days ago, to russian poster who claimed 50% of your country works in Russia for food, with saying its only 20% ?

Interested to know that because if you are not, that means there is more than one Uzbek poster on this board

Really gave me some thoughts

Bait or really retarded.

Can't tell anymore.

He's just a retarded anglos trying to act retarded, like he was ''trolling'' the whole time.

These people are just like that. They talk shit and act like complete faggots, then when you attack them they will retreat.

What? Red and white middle is Austria.

Are you saying it isn't?

>British '''''''comedy'''''''

That was me but there are couple of uzbeks as well. They usually come here when russian boards are down

Take that back. This goes beyond simple banter.

Your ""jokes"" are as bad as the stuff you call food.

More cuckening of the white race by people who fantasize about white genocide.

thanks for referring to it as my mother's pussy, crass black man. making things sound their most base definitely helps your argument in the simplistic childish minds of niggers and white women

stop posting fuckhead ur ruining rarity

Austria whose national dish is cabbage making fun of other countries food... Not sheriff srs?

Coming from a country that doesn't even sell bacon. I did enjoy the graffiti on your churches though, very cosmopolitan.

>Austrian """"intelligence""""

>someone points out that a Brit is making fun of America for having no culture
>gets butthurt

>An Austrian insults British food
>starts whining how Austrians can't make fun of British food because Austrian food is bad

That hypocrisy. Jesus fucking Christ.

they inherited their lack of culture from inbred brits though

To be honest, right now being born in Detroit or being born in France is a 9/10 chance that you are a nigger.

>implying America has a culture outside of mass obesity and retardation
don't forget being #1, pajeet

I don't think you know what hypocrisy means. Either that or your English is bloody awful.

>expecting anything more from Germanys retarded hillbilly cousins

A British person made fun of American culture. And then when an Austrian insulted British food another British person made fun of him back. Wow just wow. I can't even.
>t.Tinpotnation

What is Tiroler Speck?

Austria's national dish is Schnitzel.

He should go back to pointing out the difference between niggers and black people. That's his best work.

Sage↑↑↑
Anotha murica flag oy, only 1 post

>What is Tiroler Speck?
Ham and not bacon.

You do now what bacon is, don't you?

He's right, France is master race.

google.at/search?q=bacon&safe=off&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiewc-xmLfPAhVEzRQKHRP3DWEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=1050

google.at/search?q=ham&safe=off&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5umsmLfPAhVHxxQKHXfoBIkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=1050

Seems like you don't know.

Fucking this. A nation is the institution built by a people, and is inherited to their children.
This is the reason why an american child being born aboard is still an american citizen, and why French colons in African and Indochina were still French despite being born, having lived and dying in these colonies.
As well as the reason why Americans after the Revolution weren't British anymore.
You put very nice words on that. There is no soul lottery. You're a genetic and cultural product of your parents transmission, and your citizenship showed that they sweated and bled for their country, or that their ancestors did.
That is the reason why granting citizenships to foreigners is an abomination in itself.
Citizenship should be earned or inherited.

are you Uzbek by nationality or Russian? I got a feeling you are Russian because can hardly imagine ethnic central Asians coming here. Anyway, i got more of an Cred Forums question but cant be bothered to find your people there. Is there any -stan's language that you can understand without studying? Like Russians can understand ukrainian, or Portugese spanish etc. Geuninely curious

KEK got me

>Tyrolean Speck is a distinctively juniper-flavored ham originally from Tyrol, an historical region that since 1918 partially lies in Italy.
Literally first result. Try again faggot, it isn't bacon.

American has to do with the values

White trash are not really good Americans

>white trash
Fuck off, nigger

You and the leafs don't know what ham is and what bacon is.

That's a middle-aged man using the logic of a teenager.

They said the same abour Rome when it was crumbling

I know that you don't sell bacon. And that Tyrolean isn't bacon.

What was your point? You do realise I have been to your 'country' several times and am well aware what is sold in your shops.

>He's right, you know.

He's a nigger, you know.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT, YOU KNOW.

This is bacon by the way. We are not canadian.

It just looks, smells and tastes like bacon. Right Brit, it is ham.

this is what most americans call bacon. it fries up crispy if you do it right.

My family has been butchers longer than your tinpot nation has existed by over a century and a half.
There is back bacon which has a thicker cut and more meat.
Then there is streaky bacon with more fat that comes from the belly.
Then there are hams which are from the hind leg and are cured, steamed or salted in a completely different way to bacon.

>posts the same as this (first pic)
>just cut

It is ham though.

Have you ever left your country before?

>Like prosciutto and other hams and most German Speck, Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig.

Why do you think it's bacon?

Stop posting bacon, fagets. Making a nigga hongre.

What I posted is raw back bacon.

You posted cured ham.

Nothing at all alike.

You're literally retarded.

See this →

Of course he's right. Americans really are better than the French.

thanks but nobody cares. fun threads are fun threads. I'm not here to save the world.

I'm just here to shimmy for Hilly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>Does really think the whole world doesn't consider all Americans as cancer & dirt

Chris rock is pretty harsh on googles, I thought he was our guy.
He tries to make fun of everyone, it's just hard to find legit complains against white people.

You better watch what you say an not run your fucking mouth.

>be born in America
>raised in America by American parents
>educated in American schools
>celebrate American holidays
>work an American job and pay American taxes
>spend every day completely immersed in American culture and American way of life
>"HUUURRRRR DUUURRRRR WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE FROM FRANCE, FUCK BORDERS AND SHHHEEIIIIT"

>Chris rock is pretty harsh on googles, I thought he was our guy.
>He tries to make fun of everyone, it's just hard to find legit complains against white people.

I think the story is that he reneged on a lot of those issues, and is more or less BLM now.

>Bacon is a meat product prepared from pork and usually cured.

It is bacon. Deal with it, faggot.

You slide thread autists are terrible.
Back to your /cfg/ or trumpgen if you want to circlejerk about the elections. I just want to shitpost about politics.

>mfw I wish America was actually like that

Fuck I wanna punch that face.

Flag?

Move your mouse cursor over it and wait a moment.

This is Latvia:

Dark Red
White
Dark Red

This is Austria:
Bright Red
White
Bright Red

It's ham. Admit you fucked up and move on, I'm beggining to find you tiresome.

>all this UK and americlaps fighting

why cant we be friends? gib green cards

ANGLO UNION when?

I believe he's subhuman because he came out of a black vagina.

Didn't you read what I said? My family have been butchers for centuries before your country even existed. We know the difference between bacon and ham. If you actually knew the processes behind the making of ham vs bacon maybe you would understand.
Maybe the fact that you can eat ham straight yet you typically cook bacon before eating it should give some indication.

Austria = red
white
red

Do you dispute this?

>tfw mobilefag

>Why am I more Flemish than a immigrant who was born here
BECAUSE MY ANCESTORS TILTED THE LAND FOR 1500 YEARS WHILE FIGHTING OFF THEIR ANCESTORS

FFS; This isn't hard to understand.

He's a nigger, so his opinion is worthless.

I thought our conversation was over, since your bullshittery is obvious.

You can't even tell the Latvian flag apart from the Austrian flag, and then you can't tell the difference between ham and bacon.

I see a pattern here.

I wish my ancestors had tilted the land.

lazy fuckers.

Gut, gut... ...Ja, genau so... Fight against your own race, Anglo vs. Anglo, sooooo gut... ...Thats also a solution how we solve the Angloskype problem

Thank you, burger. Also Austria's flag has a bigger white line than ours.

No. They are indigenous. American first. The European is the colonizer. Nothing African about them. You believe the (((slave trade)))? Good goy.

I understand your obsession with this inane argument because your flag looks like some bacon, but the british guy is starting to worry me.

>The difference lies in what parts of the pig the cuts are from, and how the meat is cured. Bacon is cured in brine or in a dry packing containing large amounts of salt, smoked, boiled or dried in cold air. All ham is taken either from thigh or rump and varies only in the curing process according to different countries.

Half a second on google, your move fucker.

eternal kraut ruining yet another friendship

Let me make this clear

Chris

Rock

Is

A

Nigger

Or at least castrated their farming utensils

Nigga Please

Bacon is srs business.

Am I being fucking trolled here?

He came out of the pussy of a women whose people conquered the world.

>I hate when people compare us to the English speaking, culturally Anglo descendants of English colonists. We're nothing alike!

Based as fuck 1776/10

youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

french soil does not recognize natural rights

Nice photoshop, mein neger. We all still know you can't tell the flags apart.

I'm white and from detroit you fucking swine

and by detroit, I mean the suburbs, of course....cuz im fucking white

Chris Rock is so cucked to the Democratic party it's actually sick to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCuRICh4IcU

Too right, Chris. When will you be moving to Africa to see why everything is just the same over there?

greedisgood 204321304

slide thread, move along folks

>culture is tied to race

Wew lads, we see who are the racists now.

Really makes you think

> Hurr
> Durr
> Cheerios
> America has no culture
Maybe if you know nothing about ameirca

>mein neger
>claims to not be Austrian
>photoshop
Your fucking insane Hans. Please stop, you're scaring me.

Seriously friend. I'm sorry you can't buy bacon but it's not our fault, ok?

>British ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''humor''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>Bacon is cured in brine or in a dry packing containing large amounts of salt, smoked, boiled or dried in cold air.

> Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig...and then cured in salt and one of various spice combinations

>""""""""""""""Austrian"""""""""""" people

>1 post by this id

kekd hard

>The differences between Tyrolean speck and bacon include different time lengths of smoking, the technique of curing it, and the fact that Tyrolean speck cures for a longer period of time than bacon does.

Just stop m8.

Check mate, nigger. Try to hide your ignorance better next time.

What part of ''you're not funny'' do you not understand?

Here's a fun fact: men with no sense of humor have 0 chance to ever get laid.

The height of Nigger philosophy.

I genuinely don't care what an Austrian thinks is funny, your humour is awful.
Nice photoshop mate.

First it was the part of the pig which decides...

you:
>All ham is taken either from thigh or rump and varies only in the curing process according to different countries.

I:
>Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig...and then cured in salt and one of various spice combinations

Oh so now it decides what is bacon and what not how long it is cured?!

LEL

Are you fucking insane?

I don't care what you care about.
I just called you a virgin and said that you are never going to get laid.

Find me a single source that calls it bacon.

>I just called you a virgin
Scathing.

>Speck comes from Tyrol (it actually means "bacon" in german, which is misleading) and is prepared with a specific blend of spices, usually including juniper, Jamon Serrano from Spain (it means "mountain ham" in spanish) and is a dry-cured ham, and prosciutto just means "ham" in italian.

So in other words, your language is fucking retarded and calls something that isn't bacon bacon.

Oh you crazy mountain folk.

tinyurl com/h2se3ed

You Brits at some point decided to name things like you felt because of muh commonwealth.

>austrian

Can't tell if you are stupid or you are just trolling. Classic britbong humor.

It isn't bacon. I literally just gave you it's description. Why are you still having problems? You don't sell bacon, I know your shithole country well, and they don't sell fucking bacon in fucking Spar you fucking pound shop German. Tyrolean is fucking cured ham you cocksucker.

I was just about to post this.

Also, no one claimed that people from Detroit are better than people from France. Where'd he get this from?

Austria, stop executing Americans!
Its not their fault that they have such a stupid school system!

I doubt anyone thinks they're better for being born in a first world country instead of a first world country.

>Bacon is cured in brine or in a dry packing containing large amounts of salt, smoked, boiled or dried in cold air. All ham is taken either from thigh or rump and varie
vs.
>Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig...and then cured in salt and one of various spice combinations
+

Britroll is retarded again.

>All ham is taken from thigh or rump
>Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg
>hind leg
Really makes me think.

He is fucking right Austria, stahp it!!1
Anglos are too stupid to get irgendetwas!

Oh yes and we also have raw ham - similar to prosciutto and serano: Steirer Vulcanoschinken. (Styrian Volcano>HamBacon is cured
>cured
>cured
>cured

Ham can be anything - tigh or rump and is usually not processed like bacon.

E.g. prosciutto is rubbed with salt.

Look mate, I have posted several times that tyrolean speck is ham, we both know it isn't bacon. So just stop. Type in tyrolean speck into google and it describes it as ham, it isn't bacon by any definition. This is bacon. It's a specific thing. Stop being silly.

What is this?

>he's right

No, i am better than people born in Somalia who do not have a functioning government.

Ham.

holy shit i cant stop thinking

That part of the pork you anglos call "bacon" is the Belly of the pig which is called "Bauch" in German.

Therefore Bauchspeck = bellybacon

Check m8

>the anglos
And the rest of the world apart from you it seems.

>check m8
How. It's still literally fucking ham.

>Bacon from the belly of the pork
>literally called "bacon"
>still ham

and yet

>Shitty Tyrolean ham
>literally called bacon
>still ham
So you are know admitting that Tyrolean Speck isn't bacon, right?

Try to keep a consistent argument mate. Maybe if you had started with this example you wouldn't have come across like a fucking retard, instead you tried to pass of literal ham of as bacon, making a fool of yourself in the process. Great job.

No wonder your country is in the state it is senpai.

Can't you think of more than one post at the same time?

>London
>mudslim mayor

>Can't you think of more than one post at the same time?

What? You earlier said that Tyrolean Speck was bacon, now you are admitting that bacon actually comes from the belly and back areas.

You can't even keep up, can you?

Are you half nignog, or why don't you understand?

Bacon is cured with a bit of salt, herbs and usually in smoke.

Ham is usually rubbed in salt and ripened in air.

You started with: there is no bacon in Austria.

Appearantly there is.

Then I presented you with anglo naming of pork parts.

Just because you refuse to admit that you can process the Rump, the tigh and of course the bacon(belly) of a port to be bacon in the end does not make it automatically ham.

Btw the part you anglos call "ham" is called "Schinkenspeck" (=Hambacon) in German.

It is not only which part of the pig is used to be called bacon, but also how it meat is processed.

Under the line: There is Bacon in Austria from various parts of the Pork. Even what you Brit legitimize to be called bacon.

You said tyrolean speck was bacon, earlier in the thread. Now you are saying that bacon comes from back and belly.

Tyrolean comes from the hind leg.

I thought you were just pretending but you are actually really fuckin stupid and inconsistent.

Should have started with the Baumshits stuff and not tried to move the goalposts a million times.

So then what does he consider himself? African?

I was born in Detroit and I'm white
:-(

>>You cannot inherit the success of your ancestors!
Sounds like he believes colonialism by whites was justified

wtf...

That is fucking Tyrolean Speck...Tiroler Speck.

Do you have problems with your concentration?

wonder why shitskins make this Marxist argument against European countries exclusively?

Also shows three different types of meat. From left to right: back, belly, tigh

I quoted you with the exclusively hind leg stuff.

I am actually convinced you are just a Bosnian and not Austrian now. We were quite clearly talking about this earlier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrolean_Speck

What you have posted is bauchspeck.

hes saying what country your from isnt anything to be proud of (and hes right since you did zero to achieve it)

Believe it.

Ok...we "baconize" (herbs, bit of salt, cured in smoke) - what you call "rump", "ham"(tigh) and "bacon"(belly) - here.

Ham is ribbed in salt (seldomly with herbs too) and riped in air. (eg. Styrian Volcanoham)

Even if you, for some reason say that the first two are not real bacon (which is totally beyond me) the last one has to be counted as bacon by you.

Tyrolean Speck can be from belly, back and tigh. It still is tyrolean Speck, since it is processed like bacon.

What's the deal with Canadians and posting niggers? Do they wish they were black or something.

>Tyrolean Speck can be from belly, back and tigh
>Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig
Who do I trust? The online definition or the words of one of Germanys retarded inbred cousins, who has proved throughout this thread they can't keep up a cogent argument.

umm yes exactly. But lets not use this argument for say "being raised in the hood makes you tougher" or "being raised in the hood means you cant get an education" or "people in this state dont know shit about anything cuz they arent from New York"

Justice is subjective.

>Like prosciutto and other hams and most German Speck, Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig.

>Tyrolean speck is made from the hind leg of the pig...
>...and then cured in salt and one of various spice combinationsand then cured in salt and one of various spice combinations

>Bacon is cured
>cured
>cured
>cured

Just admit, that we have bacon in Austira which happens to be Tyrolean Speck. - instead of attacking certain details of the deiscussion which were quotes of what you wrote, like a fucking leftist.

Have some eyecandy - that makes it easier.

instead of

OH SHIIET HE'S RIGHT

FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT

FUCK COUNTRIES MAN

Not even making sense anymore.

>Like prosciutto and other hams
>other hams
Oh dear. Aren't we a silly billy.

I'm done. Enough of your madness.

>we have bacon
>it's just called ham by the rest of the world
>it's still bacon though because we said so
You still don't sell bacon in your retarded country. End of story.

What criteria should someone use to say if someone's part of a 'people' through?

Should it really just be based on your ancestry, even if you don't feel as if the society you live in doesn't represent your values?

His exact quote is

"Yo, fuckin krackas, dey drop outta pussy in fuckin detroit, do dat make dem better dan fuckin france peoples? Fuck, sheeeiit man, black man be like, yo dis here shit be mine, fuck yea, am i rite?"

Dont believe memes, believe me

His point is only valid to a racist.

If you disregard race, or see it as relatively negligible, then you will see it as an issue of culture.

Consider the low IQ black population. If it is all, or mostly genetics, then they have no choice but be stupid. However if you view it as a cultural shortcoming, then the failure is personal and individual is accountable.

So Chris Rock is a racist and cannot distinguish American culture from French culture. It also suggests he has not learned the values that American culture is supposed to instill, and perhaps that the culture he was raised under was not American.

I got you broseph. I know what it's like to browse with mobile on here. The flag is Uzbekistan.

jokes on you nigger

I was C sectioned

Chris rock is an idiot. We are all better than Chris Rock.

and a 2 pound cock, looks like.

Someone got cucked by the Big British Cock

>Why are you insulting France about their Mudslime problem? Have you recently looked at your own country? Jesus fucking Christ.
It's contained to shitty inner cities.

Suburbs are full of guns and niggers don't fuck with us.

Do black people pretend to be unaware of facts and the world around them because it's convenient for them? Or are they just actually retarded