mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 30
>US deploys troops near Aleppo City
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 29-9, US deploys soldiers dangerously close to Aleppo city - youtu.be/mpIvajib3fg
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtu.be/JCy_zFSM498

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uElkQjtMSIE
news.vice.com/article/assad-is-assembling-10000-troops-for-final-assault-on-aleppo?
en.alalam.ir/news/1867254
youtu.be/zPrqO51HrsM
debka.com/article/25696/US-Russia-on-brink-of-military-showdown-in-Syria-
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-september-lavrov-the-us-plans-to-use-fighters-in-the-battle
sn4hr.org/wp-content/pdf/english/2704_civilians_killed_by_Russian_forces_en.pdf
citeam.org/russia-today-covering-up-war-crimes-in-syria/
reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-idUKKCN12018Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OIbLqaOfnGg
russian.rt.com/article/323655-god-na-dalnem-rubezhe-10-luchshih-video#.V-5IZI_fF2s.twitter
business-standard.com/article/international/us-likely-to-end-syria-ceasefire-talks-with-russia-over-aleppo-bombings-116093000748_1.html
liveleak.com/view?i=2ee_1475181986
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5qwH44m2U
sociedademilitar.com.br/wp/2016/02/lutar-contra-o-isis-combatentes-de-varias-nacionalidades-se-alistam-no-ypg.html
policyalternatives.ca/publications/monitor/brics-and-sco-challenge-us-global-dominance
youtube.com/watch?v=H9iKoNgvgV8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
googlesciencefair.com/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyah_(cap)
jewinthecity.com/2009/07/isnt-wearing-a-wig-over-hair-kind-of-pointless/
myjewishlearning.com/article/hair-coverings-for-married-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=1PJvFsffxbU
dropbox.com/s/0qu21e4pjznudvj/24. Regiments of My State.mp3?dl=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-grandmother-woman-beheaded-cooked-fighters-heads-to-avenge-family-deaths-wahida-mohamed-a7337801.html?cmpid=facebook-post
a.pomf.cat/bgpiqq.webm
youtu.be/pFZhDeOrxM8
svd.se/15-000-barn-har-dott-i-kriget-i-syrien/om/kriget-i-syrien
youtu.be/jcn250Lu2D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>show up at Cred Forums
>no /sg/

disgusted.jpg

is it going on in Aleppo? are they going for full capture or will they take a couple of months for each building like they did so far?
will they stop the hamas offensive?

Erdogan Our mighty sultan will conquer the Levant, 12 islands, Cyprus, and the western Trace. Not even mentioning Germany

Just a friendly reminder to all the Assadboos in /sg/, this is what you're defending:

youtube.com/watch?v=uElkQjtMSIE

Pure evil. Callous disregard of civilians. Never forget that. The rest of the world won't either, that's why everyone else is against Assad.

Obama Administration is sobbing right now.

Holy shit, I remember seeing a person sperging out over the filename of that image on Cred Forums.

True but the other options aren't better t b h

ISIS > everyone else

>barrel bombing hospitals and bakery meme
i'd laugh too

Syria is rightful french clay

I love this video, the ambassador is so tired of all these stupid questions about muh hospitals muh barrel bombs that he just laughs and the western press goes apeshit.

Imagine if a random stranger would ask you if you are the devil, you laugh it away because he is obviously retarded and the next day it is all over the media "Finnish Faggot admits he is the devil, just look at his laughing"

>HUGE: Syrian Army is assembling 10.000 troops for final assault on Aleppo.

news.vice.com/article/assad-is-assembling-10000-troops-for-final-assault-on-aleppo?

So when do we nuke these pieces of shit

Just a few ones, then silence.

Then a few more over Israel and Arabia, all problems solved.

>vice

Are you a fifteen-year-old girl?

Latest news summed up

Assad keeps on making gainz like a total madman

no good guys in this war! isis, asshole dictator, beheading "moderates", genocidal kurds. assad lesser of all evil.

People still supporing Russia in this conflict?

Russia did nothing wrong

Bombing civilians and aid convoys seems like a pretty good gig.

Hello /sg/ don't know if you guys remember me. I'm that user who wanted to kill myself.

Promised I'll give you guys an update on how things are going.

Long story short: I'm a lot better now, and even got a GF! I decided to go out after I couldn't kill myself and met a girl that I used to go to the same school. She was really nice with me.

She was planning on going to Greece as a volunteer at a refugee camp and asked me if I want to go with her. She said she'll pay for everything.
I accepted, as the alternative was staying at home with my drunk father.

We stayed 2 weeks there, it was great. Felt really, really good to feel useful and helping others made me feel much better. I know how to play the guitar, the kids loved it!

Felt a bit sureal to be around people who appreciate you...Haven't felt like that since mother died

Sorry for the off-topic. But I promised to give you guys an update, so here it is. No more off-topic comments I promise.

Assad is no evil

>VID: Iraqi Mother Beheads Terrorists, Cooks Their Heads” to Avenge ISIS

en.alalam.ir/news/1867254

BASHAAAAR

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

THE FREE IDLIB ARMY IS COMING FOR YOU

youtu.be/zPrqO51HrsM

Did she cucked you with a refugee?

>She was planning on going to Greece as a volunteer at a refugee camp and asked me if I want to go with her

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU SHOULD HAVE HEROED YOURSELF TOGETHER WITH HER
FUCKING IMMIGRANT HELPERS REEEEEEE

Are you the Romanian mechanic who used to make new breads? or someone else? anyway good for you m8.

BASHAR

>Falling for MSM memes the post

pics or didnt happen

No, never made a thread.

I posted about 1 month ago saying I want to kill myself. I was a bit drunk, thought drinking will give me curouge to pull the trigger, so I started posting on /sg/ the only threads I usually follow.

Couple of really nice anons convinced me not to do it.

Thanks for the kind words Israeli user.

2011 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Ask me anything.
t. Bashar al Assad

Got anything that proves it otherwise?

By the light of the day I'm a civillian volonteer, by the darkness of the night I'm the "moderate" beheader.
Stop this meme retard.

Stop the bombing of hospitals and Syrian civilians thanks

If you want to kill jihadis put troops on the ground

I didn't took any pics. I think she did took couple.

I'll try and post some of them next time I meet her.

>I even got a gf!
>She uses you as cheap labor force for the biggest resettling project in the history
Sounds plausible, but I still demand tits as proof

You mean like "Humanitarian Aid" Whitehelmets guys who also turn out to be insurgents?

Implying you guys dont bomb civilians lol.

Debka has a pretty interesting take on the recent events. They think most of the unconfirmed rumors about recent events are factual, and that the situation is very dangerous:

debka.com/article/25696/US-Russia-on-brink-of-military-showdown-in-Syria-

The aid convoy I am talking about was from the UN.

I don't have pics of her tits. And even if I had I wouldn't post them on Cred Forums.

I will try and get some of the photos she took while we where there.

Tell me about the civilians then. And the bombing that hit hospitals.

at least share some refugee stories
good to see you're back user

That has to be the bigger boner killer picture i seen. I'll sure to use it when i am horny and don't want to be.

Oh. there used to be another Romanian posted here that made new threads and posted updates every day. he was quite friendly. wonder if he's okay. anyway good on ya for keeping up. good luck m8.

Boo-hoo, in the war those who were too slow or too stupid to run are now serve as shield for the occupants. The hospital could as well be a rebel base, if the "hospital" actually existed.

And now Ahmed, go and give the iphone or whatever you use for the Internet back to it's owner at the refugee camp.

this pic should tell you all you need to know about the articles credibility

Well we distributed food, soap, clothes,...etc. Really anything you can think of that people need on their day to day activities.

Also 1 day we gave kids some toys we collected, most where broken or defunct but we repaired them.

And I played some songs on the guitar for them couple of times. They really liked that.

We where on the mainland not the islands so we didn't deal with the boats. Mostly we took care of those ariving from the islands, making sure they have food, a place to sleep...etc

Russia is bombing shitbags that like to behead 12 year olds.

I don't see Russians running around systemically killing those who oppose their sharia law.

Stop being a terrorist apologist

>#Aleppo: war spoils after failed Regime attack on front of Suleiman Halabi district.

But how come the Russians have killed more civilians in 7-8 months than the US did in 5 years? Not suspicious at all.

Who said anything about terrorists? I am talking about civilians.

because US can afford laser guided bombs unlike bankrupt russia.

>Stop the bombing of hospitals and Syrian civilians thanks
Bombing of hospitals is just a strategic matter though no one would publicly admit it since this is a war crime.

>If you want to kill jihadis put troops on the ground
First of all, russian people, even with most of them blindly loving Putin and what he does, are super tired of wars, especially after Afghanistan & Chechnya that's why Putin doesn't send ground troops.

And I have no idea how can we differentiate jihadists and moderate opposition since all of them carry islamist slogans and have same agenda.

Should have ran or picked up a gun instead of sticking around with shit bags

War is hell

His point is like bombs and rockets hit only hospitals, little chilren, ponies and ice-cream vans exclusively, instead of dangerous military objects and sites ("Because really, who the fuck cares about that large supply depot, look, Ivan, there is a school!") Target locked, Ivan", Rambo 3 style.
While in reality "moderates" are using "humanitarian aid" and muh hospitals'n'convoys for their hideouts and supply lines.

No evidence that russians did it.

Thank you again for your kind words.

wish you all the best as well.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-september-lavrov-the-us-plans-to-use-fighters-in-the-battle
uhhh....lads...

Wow, who made those statistics? Jihady-Julian or ISIS caliphe?

The ones used as militant bases and not marked as hospitals? They are legit military targets.

Will Assad start bombing automated tomato farms now that the bakeries are gone?

Obviously. Then they turn on their HD propaganda cameras the CIA provided them and create shitty videos with actors that smile in one frame then pretend to be injured in the next

I bet on the confectionaries

sn4hr.org/wp-content/pdf/english/2704_civilians_killed_by_Russian_forces_en.pdf

Here is a report. Now post another that that proves it otherwise if you have one, or are you just going to bullshit your way through this one?

citeam.org/russia-today-covering-up-war-crimes-in-syria/

>Russia has reinforced its air base in Syria with several bombers and is ready to send ground attack aircraft as it intensifies support for Syrian government troops after the collapse of a ceasefire plan, Russia's Izvestia daily reported on Friday.
>A group of Su-24 and Su-34 frontline bombers have already arrived at the Hmeymim base, Izvestia wrote, quoting an unnamed military official. "If need be, the air force group will be (further) built up within two to three days," he said.
>"Su-25 ground attack fighters designated to be sent to Hmeymim have already been selected in their units and their crews are on a stand-by, awaiting orders from their commanders."

Noice!

reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-idUKKCN12018Q

What are you talking about? He is fucking based. Instead of wasting time trying to explain the Jew >journalist that people die in wars and there is nothing they can do about it, which the guy clearly fucking knows but tries to get some sob story material, he just laugh him away.

10/10.

>NGO supporting "moderates" as reliable source
And at first I tried to take you seriosly.

>US can afford
>US debt 20 trillion
>Russia debt 50 billion
even on old SU 24 installed SVP-24 with precision targeting conventional high-explosive bombs a few meters, naked rationalism and cost savings.

And you went with bullshitting since you have nothing else to come with. GG, Ivan.

aleppo is going way quicker than expected. i understand that many want to see the big news of this and that district has fallen, but at the current rate all of aleppo falls before november.
the defenders seem to be in a horrible state and the saa is letting them bleed at handarat and al kindi.
there will be no long siege of aleppo. it will be rather quick.

12366 barrel bombs guys!!!!

They can't keep getting away with it!!!

Fuck off shill you can't defend terrorists and their supporters in /sg/ and think you're gonna sway any minds

GOD!
SYRIA!
BASHAR!

>suspicious looking site
>go to the main
>OVER 9000 BILLION GRU SPETSNAZ IN UKRAINE

Russian will NOT suffer any attempt by the West to implement a no-fly zone.

>an UK-based NGO (conveniently founded in 2011) that cites officials from Al-Nusra-held areas as a reliable source
Sven, I am genuinely disappointed about your baiting skills

That just shows how based he is.

Look at this braind-dead retard.

Actually the were also at least 300 nuclear strikes just last week.

Kek the guy is a fucking idiot with shit for sources

Not an argument, shill.

>Not an argument, shill.

His argument is that the benefits out-weight the costs.

That is an argument, and a cogent one at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIbLqaOfnGg

And it didn't say 9000.

And how come your Spec-Ops units die like flies in Syria?

GROUND TROOPS OR GTFO

you mean like 20 for the whole year of the campaign? Wow, that's a true blood bath.

>1 post by this ID

Looks like Sven is same fagging with his proxy chrome extension!!!!

Russia can afford a sustained air campaign, at least for now. A ground campaign is out of the question simply because of the expenses required.

Russia is letting Iran and others handle the ground game.

Shills are on the watch.

>'Hu-hu ha-ha ha-ha!'

Perfect response to an absurd fucking question.

Why is nobody asking hear questions to our own leaders who are the ((rebels))?

Sure are. /Sg/ is ours tho, they will fuck off eventually

I still have no idea why the ching chongs don't send ground troops. Just send some 10k bloodthirsty chinks to cleanse Jisr from the Uygh*r subhumans.

This is a normal reaction to a stupid question

What group is that? TIP or something else?

russian.rt.com/article/323655-god-na-dalnem-rubezhe-10-luchshih-video#.V-5IZI_fF2s.twitter

So they will return all their things like before the pullout. It seems like Russia realized its impossible to end it with a diplomatic solution because USA refuses to separate terrorist from their FSA assets.

Wrong flag used.

TRIGGERED TAE FUCK!

Russia is acting like all those other major players in Syria, like US, Turkey, Iran dna other shitskins, when local aborigens are killing each other and big guys are providing them with diffrent form of support: Air, weapons, supplies, logistics, intel etc. with a very limited military assistance only in very dangerous or difficult situations, welcome to the 21st century, my boy. The problem is - there can't be a decisive victory made by other's hands.

Alif is for Al-Anfal

Uygur and turkoman (hope i spelled them right) children in Latakia.

Damn those evil russkies bombing all those poor civies.

Charlie and the chocolate and asbestos rubble.

>The problem is - there can't be a decisive victory made by other's hands.

Your country isn't looking for a "decisive victory." All you guys want is to weaken Western influence because our borders are creeping steadily closer to yours.

NATO quite literally promised Russia that it would not extend itself towards your borders, but that is exactly what it is trying to do.

Can't say I blame you guys for wanting a little insurance policy, as that is quite reasonable.

>chocolate and asbestos rubble

NOICE

h-hey guys, we are winning, aleppo is ours. look at those huge spoils. phase 4 now! [forget about handarat, pls]

But of course they want victory, but you and the turks are pumping too much money into their puppets

>business-standard.com/article/international/us-likely-to-end-syria-ceasefire-talks-with-russia-over-aleppo-bombings-116093000748_1.html
> Kerry in a phone call to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned that the US needed to see "immediate steps to end the assault on Aleppo" or the US would start "making preparations to suspend the US/Russia bilateral engagement on Syria", State Department spokesperson John Kirby said.
>Lavrov said the US needed to fulfil its role under the deal of ensuring moderate opposition groups stick to the ceasefire, NBC reported.
>"Quite a few anti-government units that Washington calls 'moderate' have not merely refused to carry out the September 9 Russian-US agreement on consolidating the truce ... but are merging with Jabhat al-Nusra and continue fighting against the Syrian army side by side with this al-Qaeda affiliate," Russia's Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
Kerry BTFO.

By decisive victory I mean the defeat of ISIS, thier jihad pals, and so on, but because it's not aim for everybody involved and just an excuse for yet another round of dick-measuring competition.

Honestly, I think that jus as soon as people will get bored of that "EBIL ISIS WE MUST DEFEAT" trope in the media, Islamic State will be invited to UN as a legitimate nation.

.....Says a puppet state in which my nation has naval forces stationed.

They captured some tomatoes. A true victory.

I thought they kill homos in the middle east?

>i am the country I'm posting from

is there such a thing as greater Bahrain?
asking for a friend

Have some respect, they lost 2 batallions while taking out that pumpkin tank

The roachness is strong in this one
liveleak.com/view?i=2ee_1475181986

No idea. Passing through on a rather large boat if you know what I mean :^)

I laughed too, that's a hilarious question and his laugh was perfect

look at the guy with the cap. he knows it's over

what is with muslims and machetes nowadays

nice! stay away from iranian waters though

Holy fuck Huehue's are helping to kurds.

MASSIVE ARMS DEAL OF TAURUS REVOLVERS AND 1911s

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5qwH44m2U
sociedademilitar.com.br/wp/2016/02/lutar-contra-o-isis-combatentes-de-varias-nacionalidades-se-alistam-no-ypg.html

that fat fuck sure looks like he's been staving

also, if i was getting BTFO on all fronts, i wouldn't be smiling

jihadis are fucking retarded

>7-1

post yfw russia and the SAA curb stomps alleppo
post yfw all the assblasted americans

We aren't assblasted, pls no bully because our government is literally Satan

feelsgoodman i love seeing my gov assblasted they are all absolute shit

Kill muzziez, praise kek.

Honestly this.
The chinks need some actual fighting experience, since they hadn't had any in a very long time and they'd be able to move things a lot faster.
What's their game?

Kill them all, Assad.

KILL THEM ALL

Isolationism is the name of the game. That's why they'll never be a real global power. A chink mostly cares about chink stuff, and some regional issues. The government doesn't go against public opinion on foreign policy to keep legitimacy. Their lives literally depend on it, whereas the US government can shit all over the world and the worst that will happen is that some people will get voted out and land multibillion dollar jobs in banks and defence contractors.

Islamophilia is a sin.

How long will the battle take?

Considering that the average american is mostly concerned with local issues, which is shown with the current presidential elections, most american voters aren't worried with geopolitical issues, mostly their own, then I wouldn't say they're that different from the Chinese.
As for the government, it's pretty understandable, especially considering the density of the population. Even the US is trying to avoid any kind of mass attention of their geopolitical policies, when it comes to the average american. That's why their media is constantly buzzing about evil russkies 24/7.

Asking a Ambassador an absurd question "Did YOU bomb bla bla bla".

I would laugh too at the stupidity of the journalist, question and the weak attempt at getting some juicy propaganda.

>americans that admit there is something wrong with their government
Well shit, thought it'd just be the usual "you're just jealous" thing

Taking too long already

wonder how the media will report it if at all

might make Assad out to be a sectarian genocider of innocent Aleppese beheaders

is there like a wiki page i can read that explains this conflict to me at an 8th grade level?

i have no idea whats happening and its in the news every day so i want to know the basics

start with the ottomans and question everything

Most burgers on Cred Forums are here for a reason. You've been led to believe all Americans are ignorant and anti-Russian, much like we've been led to believe Sadiq Khan is your quintessential British man.

best tl;dr about geopolitics out there. i refer so many people to this image when they ask me why i say and support the things i do

nobody ever comes back cuz i'm guessing they don't read it

american's don't give a fucking shit and are willfully sticking their heads in the sand encouraging all the fucked up shit our gov does. sad

pro-fsa syrian american guy, are you still around?

No, I mean everytime you criticise america for everything, we're just jealous

>Hey guys, I think American foreign policy is bad. They are responsible for creating ISIS and the refugee crisis
>AHAHAHAH FUCKING KEKS YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS FEELS GOOD TO HAVE THE BEST ARMY EVER MUH GUNS MUH FREEDOMS

It's literally this every single time

and the European governments just sit by idly and condone everything America does, and express "grave concern" at everything Russia does

urgh

well except for a few exceptions like Czech government who still have some diplomatic relations with Damascus

>that thread

what does SCO stand for

This morning Ben Shapiro was talking about "the genocide in Syria." So basically the right and left are the same. We are going to start building nations again and handing out democracy.

A picture tells more than a thousand words

good luck assad!

>tfw talking to a friend about politics
>he's doing an international relations degree
>im a tradesman

>he doesnt know what a lobbyist is.
>2 years into a fucking politics degree, and he doesnt know that china and the rothschilds buy politcians wholesale here.

fuck it, should i just quit my job and run for my local seat?

i might one day get to approve some jihadist killing air strikes when im old and bitter and owned by the gobalists

policyalternatives.ca/publications/monitor/brics-and-sco-challenge-us-global-dominance

>he's doing an international relations degree
He got meme'd into wasting 5 years of his youth, of course he is a fucking idiot.

>fuck it, should i just quit my job and run for my local seat?
Yes sure
>What are your stances on the new youth club and the new trees for the city park?
>Fuck the Saudis, glory to Bashar!

>what's your stance on local automated bakery?
>triggered

Read this.

>What are your stances on the new youth club and the new trees for the city park?
big fucking palm trees, and that youth club better be geared towards team work and group coordination, and not have kids just standing around doing nothing while scoutmaster conducts penis inspection day.

also, speaking of penis inspectors, fuck the saudis, glory to Bashar

>"Comptroller user, where did our budget for abo welfare go?"
>...

>In other news, comptroller user has been charged with embezzling public funds to the Assad Regime in Syria. As he was escorted out of city hall he was quoted as shouting "Death to Nusrats and rebel cunts"

Kek'd

Aussie shitposting at its finest, thx gruber

>impying i wouldnt just send Mao's lobbyist bribe money through 7 proxies to donate to Bashar

You have my vote

D-DELETE THIS OP!!!!!!

>2 votes already

already dong better than the local socialists

R.A.R.E

Depending on your stance on lebs and baklava bakeries you may have even three

Been following since ages but couldn't post because IP from my country was banned from 4ch.

Ar*b lover

>that pic
it's funny because that was actually at a Socialist Alliance rally.

the communists have some weird stances on Syria.
you'd think they'd wank off to the kurds, but i dont think they even know who the kurds are.

kek

*cringes*

from the same rally for comparison

>bagpipes

insulting your sultan?
behead the infidel

Fuck obama, lets do this.

Good luck Assad!

Why are socialist women never cute nowadays? Just look at that problematic thing in the middle and the wasted kindergarden teachers

>12366
That makes "no less than" 33 Barrel bombs a day
I wonder who counts them?

>he thinks that's a scornful laugh

lmao, you're a moron

everyone always points out socialist sally first

bitch changes her hair like twice a month
she's jared leto now

Fuck, I would have gone to that. But I don't want to be associated with cringe worthy communists.

any happenings in the kurd controlled part of Aleppo?

Nothing, except for some random town that was captured after a failed ISIS attack on the Afrin canton

Avoid like the plague

speaking of which, i just checked the commie cunt's kikebook, seemed socialist sally was at that howard protest today

Are you the guy that posts Australian army pics every now and then, or was that someone else?

are modern 'communists' autistic?
they just don't seem very self aware

here's one I took a picture of at a Water Charges protest in Dublin, saw him at the abortion demonstrations too

yeah that's me

You in the army yourself?

Attempting

Good luck man, I've thought about joining the Navy myself.

it's my hypothesis that liberalism is a combination of a certain chemical in the brain and a soft upbringing.

yu then get fat retards like this

f90 looks fucking sweet

alright mate, just be prepared for penis inspection day.
it's held on your assessment day where you have to duckwalk nude to make sure you dont have any std's or any bad chronic leg conditions

i hear they do PID's every 2 weeks in the navy, so be prepared

>tfw given to infantry never

If obama didnt arm the "rebels" would the war have been over by now?

>roided up nigs in the vanguard
kek

sadly being a rabid socialist is tied up with nationalism here ( but we hate ebil national socialists guise ;) )

His mom grounded him.

>Sources in the Syrian opposition have said they received a large number of BM21 grad rockets from supporting countries

youtube.com/watch?v=H9iKoNgvgV8

But 10k is nothing for China. Absolutely nothing. It is the equivalent of the US sending 100 guys or something to Syria.

i actually went to one of these dumbshit blm rallys ages back.

vanguard looked like this

there was a total of less than 10 niggers, and at least 50 or so white women.

i actually ran into 3 Cred Forumsacks there as well

haha so you are saying blm for white woman?
Haha oh no srsly guys the white race is surely on the edge of extinction

>tfw i've filled the thread up with communist faggotry

im sorry, mates

i've got shit to do in the morn
night lads

we've some based girls.
we're not as bad as you're lot, Germany.

still, to many cucks to just ignore this shit is a growing problem even in the most based ciy of Aus

god help us

gnight m8

it's just virtue signalling and the result of their skewed and polarizied leftist political perspective

people in pic related probably couldn't give a shit about Palestine but they waved the flags all over the city despite the entire demonstration being about charges being introduced on tap water

the masses aren't capable of critical thinking beyond their established viewpoints

>considering yourselves red-pilled
>not supporting the Greater Israel project

huh

Rly maek u htink

eat shit, kike

GREATER SYRIA WHEN?!
GREATER SYRIA NOW!!!!

WTF I LOVE WEEDMAN NOW

Worked for the RAF and US Air force in WW2. Look up Dresden and Danzig.

Ya Halab
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk

bumpin from page 8

What the fuck happened to /sg/? I haven't been on here for a long while but it seems to be infested with boring offtopic people?

Man, we really need a telegram for this shit.

Was 9 lol
Re-bump cause why not

/sg/ already has a telegram

you mean that aid convoy towing FSA artillery piece?

If you've watched any footage from this conflict at all you'd know half the rebels wear civilian clothing on purpose

I'm on the telegram, but whenever I check it its offtopic as well.

Mashallah, the long man would approve.

the discord is objectively better

>Turkey says its military incursion into Syria could last for years if necessary.

Dayum

Are there other channels besides Sidorenko that regularly post yt vids?

Cancer
Sweet Turkey's own Yemen.

makes me fucking sick how everyone is jerking each other off to this dead kike

Can some Israelbro explain why they wear that? It is not a requirement like it is for women in islam to cover their hair right?

Pretty rude desu, thought we respected each other on /sg/.

Find Turks
googlesciencefair.com/en/

actually it is in judaism too to cover the hair of woman.
You will be surprised how many jewish woman wear a wig.

>Jewish law requires men to cover their heads as a sign of respect and awe for God during prayer or when reciting the name of God while saying a blessing, during the school year and when in a synagogue or yeshiva.
>The roots of this practice are the times of the Bible, when the priests in the temple received a divine order to cover their heads.

Paganic remnant of some crazy Jews t b h .

would it have started yet?

>izmir
so she is an alewi?

LMAO damn RIP. This adds another meaning for bald old Jewish grandmas that are Reptilian.

LMOA it only covers like 30% of someones head but alright, I guess it is the idea that counts.

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyah_(cap)

That makes no sense.
She is however more likely to be an atheist if she is from Izmir.

It would also be extremely painful if you were to pull it off.

I wonder if Trump will wear the yarmulke and pray at the wall when he visits Israel.

No both of them are Sunni but İzmir type Sunnis

There are no updates whatsoever on this thread.

there actually are ip adresses banned from 4chin?

Yahweh?

Pretty much yes. No one can escape the Jews tbhfamalaman.

look who is the sponsor

jewinthecity.com/2009/07/isnt-wearing-a-wig-over-hair-kind-of-pointless/
myjewishlearning.com/article/hair-coverings-for-married-women/

This is what so much fluoride does to your brain
youtube.com/watch?v=1PJvFsffxbU
Autism

PRESTON

Has anyone dared to refuse?
It seems disgusting to do that when it's not your (((faith)))

All turks that i know say izmir is alewi town. They are from izmir and are alewi or are from other parts and say the same about it.

you think an official laughing about an absurd and absolutely biased question is a reason to drag a nation into a 5 year long war against jihadists (more than half foreigners according even to SOHR) which costs 500k lifes?
what a fucktard you are.

lol that pic

Yes obviously there are Alevi's in Izmir but to see 1 pic of an Izmir girl and going DAMN SHE ALEVI? Makes no sense. Izmir is a VERY secular place in Turkey. It has nothing to do with Alevi vs Sunni or w/e.

Killing yourself would have been a better option.

Asking here in hopes that Cred Forums knows:

What's the song name for the second song in Salel Sawarim 4?

It's the one that plays straight after the drone segment. I've looked everywhere and checked out dozens of nasheeds but I haven't found a single match.

napiyorsunuz sabri bey?/

ALLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

@GeopoliticsWar 2m2 minutes ago
#Breaking: #Lavrov says #Russia ready to consider additional possibilities to normalize situation in #Syria’s #Aleppo. (Here we go again)

Fuck Russia is about to announce another ceasefire to give jihadists a chance to suicide bomb their way into Castello road.

You sound jealous.

you asked for it
^^

Saved.

I get the feeling Putin wants to use the fate of Assad as a bargaining chip in his other worldly ambitions, such as ukraine, or sanctions

sunni pipeline is best pipeline.

Either clanging of the swords (easy google)

Or regiment of my state

dropbox.com/s/0qu21e4pjznudvj/24. Regiments of My State.mp3?dl=0

Dont know which one you mean

>I get the feeling Putin wants to use the fate of Assad as a bargaining chip in his other worldly ambitions, such as ukraine, or sanctions
It's pretty humiliating for Russia after they exposed the US as aiding terrorists though. It shows that all the US has to do is threaten it.

Hi guys, any advances today in east Aleppo?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-grandmother-woman-beheaded-cooked-fighters-heads-to-avenge-family-deaths-wahida-mohamed-a7337801.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Damn granny chill.

That's unfortunately not the one.

I put up a video here: a.pomf.cat/bgpiqq.webm

It sounds really nice. But I've been unable to find it.

just another moderate

He's a dentist, he's a good man

He juz gettin his country back on track.

Now that is a based granny.

>39y old
> granny

Dude she started shaking like muhammed would have loved it huh?

You should know by now that people there get married with 14-16yo girls.

top fucking kek that pic

New video from Novorossiya
Seems like they are training for a beach landing

youtu.be/pFZhDeOrxM8

Perfect Syria

Not as perfect as this one.

the divisions make a lot of sense

demo fix, what does he say?

>Callous disregard of civilians.
THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE TO FLEE DURING CEASEFIRE, they made their bed: now they must lie in it.
I saw an interview on BBC's Newsnight when they spoke to a doctor and had the old Syrian flag (now used by the opposition) in the office, it leads me to conclude that there are no neutrals anymore.
Mark Toner's interview to Wolf: they're going into meltdown.
I can't wait until S.A.A. take it back.
>SSN
my fellow negro.

your fucking mom

firstly, they need to get modernised "shaitan tubes", this flamethrowers can winkle out jihadists from every rathole with extensive butthurt

is that Atarab, the founder of modern Syria?

svd.se/15-000-barn-har-dott-i-kriget-i-syrien/om/kriget-i-syrien

>3800 civilians have been killed and around 20 000 have been wounded in Russian airstrikes the last 12 months, according to the Syrian Observatory For Human Rights.

>Doctors without borders appeal to the Russian government to stop the "bloodbath"

(((Syrian Observatory For Human Rights.)))
Yea, their only job is to blame Russia and take international monetary checks for being good boys.

Fuck yourself proxyfag

+ "civilians" living in a djihadist controlled-zone are hardly civilians, since there are government-controlled areas in Syria

They're djihadists enablers, and deserve no break nor medecine

>SOHR
>DWB
>please stop bombing the proxys we support, they are good guys and not jihadis at all, we swear

Why would DWB support jihadists?

soon
youtu.be/jcn250Lu2D0

>International community: We have evidence Russia commited X atrocity

>Russia: N-no you

someone needs to make a comparison picture where on the left there are photos of faggy SAA troops and on the right are jihadis beheading/throwing gays off buildings and the inscription saying something like "Why does American government hate LGBT people of Syria?
I mean, SAA soldiers acting gay is an established phenomenon

because they are a tool to push the western political agenda

This sounds really edgy

>""""""female""""" moderate protestors

>wishing the US Army had those

opening up hospitals in jihadi controlled areas of a sovereign state, with said jihadis support. Without telling the legitimate government nor its allies where they are. And then start complaining once your assets gets bombed after armored trucks pull up to it daily. Totally legit thing to do, right?

w-what?
кaкoгo хyя?

Source? Not joking. Would like a read.

>Good that this is the no-homo /sg/ edition

really moderate, we can even see their ankles. Hope they didn't get raped after they asked for it by showing so much skin.

>female
>beard

Join your fellow Russians in ISIS.

Did you even read your own source fuckboi? It's all anecdotal evidence from a handful of goat fuckers. There is no substantial proof in any of it and they even are so full of shit to the point they say that east Aleppo is occupied by moderate forces.... lol into the trash your shitty rep rot goes.

>Damage control

already replied to it
Also DWB/MSF admitted in febuary that they don't share coordinates of their hospitals with the syrian/russian government (they would be legally required to do so)

>linking western-backed jihadist propaganda

Fuck yourself proxyfag

I got it from wikipedia.

I can't stop fucking laughing about how autistic white europeans are the only ones, with no geographic ties whatsoever, who are supporting Assad.

Absolutely hilarious.

Thats a good idea, but would take time to get all those pics. I don't really save pictures of fags.

well, one is in the OP to start with

TRAPS EVERYWHERE
srsly what the fuck?

Somalians don't have geographic ties to Syria either so why are you supporting the rebels?