Thread Theme ft. SPOOKY SKELLY
youtu.be/_4Xd4RONqJw

****** REAL-TIME LINKS ******

>Market Hours/Countdown
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/europe/

>Google Deutsche Bank Graph
google.com/finance?cid=673474

>Schlomo's Secret Graph

Make sure to change TIME SETTINGS to 1 minute for up-to-date data, and change the GRAPH to Deutsche Bank [DBKD]

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

****** GLOBAL HEADLINES ******

>>>>>>>>>>>>Deutsche Bank COLLAPSES Tomorrow Friday 9-30-2016 Expected to wipe out banking system worldwide

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/live/2016/sep/30/deutsche-bank-fears-stock-markets-shares-slide-business-live
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=DBDK
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
twitter.com/iotafmarkets/status/781846977806032896
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
youtube.com/watch?v=7UgSGN5USZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/aktien/was-fuer-ein-spiel-treiben-hedgefonds-mit-der-deutschen-bank-14460801-p2.html?printPagedArticle=true#pageIndex_2
investopedia.com/terms/h/highclose.asp
breakingnews.com/item/2016/09/30/breaking-deutsche-bank-near-54-bn-us-settlement/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/srsrocco-precious-metals-webinar-big-events-coming-1-oz-silver-buys-6-months-food-ve
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/erdogan-adviser-says-turkey-should-consider-buying-deutsche-bank
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/french-press-confirm-deutsche-bank-near-settlement-us-justice-department
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bank is finally going Down from 10.70

HAIL KEK
LONG LIVE PEPE

10.58 now

NYSE ?

The. Banks. Must. Die.

Did DB have a distribution today for this quarter?

Fucking crash already reeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeee.

Opens in 26 mins

theguardian.com/business/live/2016/sep/30/deutsche-bank-fears-stock-markets-shares-slide-business-live

>Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the president of the Eurogroup, has told reporters that Deutsche Bank must survive on its own, without state aid, Reuters is reporting.

NO EU BAILOUT CONFIRMED

maybe unoffical bailout?

from who?

Please buy stocks

they will never confirm it anyway
confirming it means instapanic, they're still trying to fuck with the normies.

Why are (((they))) throwing DB to the wolves?

IT'S TIME

((them))

Bloomberg covering this, seeing nervous men talking circles around DB collapsing. kek

>NYSE opens
>Drops ten points
>bounces right back
REEE Cred Forums TOLD ME JEW YORK WOULD PUT AN END TO THIS
WHERE IS THE HAPPENING Cred Forums

I just woke up what's happened so far after yesterday?

checked

So guys, what do you think, what would exactly happen on the long weekend? How would it look like?

shut up and start producing repeating digits you faggot, it's your job to meme this into reality

Because the EU is already going through a tough time, what with the migrant crisis, slow Eurozone economic growth, Brexit and the rise of the far-right. Bailing out major banks would be terrible for public opinion.

went up again and stabilized, still 1-2% lower than opening.

they're pumping heavy blood in it.

Why is everyone freaking out? It's going back up.

-1% lal. Kikes try they best.

-0.87% HAHAHHA

Dead cat bounce

Do faggots not realize the NYSE hasn't opened yet? The big fucking plunge is 15 minutes away

Happening cancelled then?

>down less than one percent now
>tfw Cred Forums tricked you into staying up for fucking nothing again

-0.64%
Stop it already.

It doesn't open for another 15 minutes, you dingus

> Silva up 2.75%

Wew lads.

What kind of fucking degenerate business opens at a half hour interval

He explains it. DB is buying it's own stock to stimulate the prices. Basically they are just burning money.

Everything is fine, happening canceled

t. DB exec

Пиздapики.

Niggers need to get their dicks hard for the NYSE and stop being autistic prematurely

Holy fuck. The kikes have jewed us again.

Would now be a good time to learn about investing? I've got some savings just sitting in my bank account, figure I should put at least some of it to use.

I was just wondering why the fuck it went up like that

>Would now be a good time to learn about investing?
In the same way that it would be good to learn about sailing ten minutes before the Titanic sinks, yes

on hold for now, but i'm curious to see what happens when nyse opens in 10 mins

as much as i love hysterically comfyposting in happening threads, these financial things are always slow burns, until shit really hits the fan.

this morning we got real close to that.

(In other words, it's a better idea to learn to swim.)

Why didn't DBK collapse like everyone said it was supposed to at 10.50? Are they delaying it?

They slowly pumped the price up to around 10.40 to hold for domestic markets, then they started "rallying" it ahead of the NYSE opening hoping to calm people there.

We'll see in about five minutes that it didn't work.

>these financial things are always slow burns, until shit really hits the fan.
It's so great when it does

The sheer amount of threads this has had since early this morning means some heavy shit must be going down.

Even last year when the Chinese stock market was actually crashing, and they were throwing their own pensioners under the bus, it never got as much attention as this.

Happening must come.

in theory, if DB goes down, what are my best options here in slovacuck ? will it have a mayor impact on our banks too ?

>economical illiterate retard here

That is some really high volume going on for DBK.

Digits confirm

5 Minutes until NYSE opens, right?

Kek wills it

Everyone with anything to lose (a lot of people) is throwing everything they have at it

DBK's "collapse" will happen in waves. Everybody who wants to save it tries desperately to keep it up.

It keeps hitting new lows. For now, that's introducing panic and making it harder and harder to recover from.

The best place to put your money right now is to buy goods, that way the value is in something concrete that is both safe from all the financial trickery and from inflation

yee. who /comfy/ here?

Some said there is a possibility that traders set an autosell when price goes below 10.0 Today we have had a dip to 9.9 but then probably DB started to buy and the price went back.

Cred Forums, economy is kill?

>will it have a mayor impact on our banks too ?
No. The only people getting fucked over are shareholders and maybe (but very unlikely) account holders. This is just one bank, it's not a government liquidity problem like Greece, it's literally one bank going bust because of bad practice.

Most likely outcome in case they really go bankrupt is other banks buying what's left of them and German taxpayers paying for the rest.

Keep your money in the bank, remain calm, everything is fine as long as you don't have an account or own shares with DB.

Hopefully but probably not

my benis is erect

Did Slovakia have problems in 2008-2009?

Have you been living in a fucking hole? Sip some fucking tea and get ready you crooked tooth pansy

It's time lads.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=DBDK
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

back to 10.78

Dow will be up at least 2% by closing mark my word.

dont hold cash in banks, euros especially

if u think this thing is gonna blow, bitcoins could be a good choice

been sitting in the goddamn office since 7 this morning. i'm the anti-comfy.

but i'm so full of hatred towards society and my wageslave life that i'm channelling all my mana to esoterically crash the market.

It's a 'when' scenario rather than 'if'. Currently the stock is so volatile that it is attracting a great deal of interest in options, as well as your basic traders. This is why the stock is yoyo-ing like one rarely sees even in the most volatile market conditions. What ties into this is the fact that the market isn't particularly volatile. The result is that this has started to panic markets across the globe; the US Fed coming out to share their concerns, bringing more and more into the red.

It's collapsing, DB (and the German Taxpayer, unbeknownst to them) are simply prolonging it.

ah. /pol made it seem a LOT worse than that. thanks

idk i was pretty young and ignorant to even care, but my professors said there were some minor hiccups here and there. nothing big

Wtf DB USA opening 5.4% higher

12.10 +0.62 (5.40%)

>all E-pay system if fucking perish
>It's ok guys buy bitcoins you can sell it to pakis and buy a leaf of bread
ISIS COINS

SELL SELL SELL

EU price had raised

Channelling my anger also.

>It's a 'when' scenario rather than 'if'
Yeah I get it. We had this last summer when people were like "lol it's not happening". They don't get that the economy is falling apart regardless. The happening is actually constantly ongoing, but it's hard to determine when the next big trigger event will happen which sends the economy into the gutter.

Are your colleagues aware of this? Did you redpill them?

Does Germany deal with "too big to fail" shit?

>Keep your money in the bank, remain calm, everything is fine
Do the opposite of everything this shill says.

Bah, happening's over for the weekend, see you bastards when the markets open tuesday.

Pol btfo

This. Volume today so far has been around 35.7million in comparison.

IT'S OVER.
DBKD +%
NYSE IS ONLY BUYING THAT SHIT

>tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=DBDK
starting by going, prob 5% at the start, as is tradition.

nobody gave a shit or even mentioned it, until i did at lunch, then everybody seemed to know already and shook it off with a polite laff.

these fucking people desu

>waits 5 minutes
>makes conclusion

My repeating digits doom this stock

>implying I'm BTFO

George Soros is betting against DB, it will fall, the devil in flesh demands it, just give it time

wait for a bit and short it!!!!!!

Almost at 11 again REEEEEEEEE

Wow I wonder who could be behind this last minute save.

Also, there might be problems with foreign investors in your country. For example with all the german car manufacturers and their suppliers. When there is crisis their sells are falling, so they manufacture less and need less workers.

My conservative guess is 1-2 months into the next formal recession. Again that sucks because the next recession is hard to tell, but as a sufficient trigger event, as you aptly put it, will probably have to be something of that magnitude. The reason for that is that their 73Tn derivative exposure and CoCo holdings will get massacred to the point of no return. Realistically that 73Tn would see about 1Tn wiped off of its value in a moderate recession, 400-500Bn in a light one. The less conservative position I hold is that we are getting 2008 and so much more. In which case you could be looking at those derivatives losing 2, 3, maybe even 4Tn. Such a scenario will destroy modern banking in Europe and cripple global markets well beyond 2008 levels.

>10.93 +0.55%
Soros you rotten old kike give me the happening you promised

twitter.com/iotafmarkets/status/781846977806032896

>Unconfirmed reports of the DOJ fine for Deutsche bank is 5.4bln.... much lower than the original feared 14bln... again still unconfirmed#DBK

The happening will not be advertised as scheduled.

NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING YET AGAIN FUCK YOU Cred Forums REEEEEEEEEEE

i fucking feel i'm getting jewed to the extreme here. how the fuck does a stock go from MINUS FUCKING NINE PERCENT to positive?

this is just ludicrous

and Deutsche Bank have 6bn set aside for any fines

so the happening is off lads

(((who))) indeed

Then why is it now going DOWN?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

D R O P
R
O
P

LORD ROTHSCHILD
YOU TRICKED ME
AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

At least it's good they know about it. Then there is a little chance, they are just pokerfacing and already did something about it.

IT WAS +0.54%
NOW IT -0.54%
HABBENING IS COMING LADS

ITS GOING DOWN BOYS

WHERE'S THE LINK NIGGER?

nvm its going back up Cred Forums btfo once again

SELL SELL SELL

Fucking hell Cred Forums...
Kek has betrayed us, nothing will happen, at least not for today.
Fucking kill me.

I'm not getting my hopes up for today until it free-falls to at least 10.40

what a fucking yoyo lads.
this is gambling tier.

>tfw our society is built on this shit.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
FUCKING PAKI GET IN

>dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

DB Had their fine cut to 5bln by DoJ
More info soon

Happening cancelled

I have a nigger link if that's any good

Jesus I know it's "stable" compared to what it was at 2am this morning but +/- .54% every twenty seconds is extremely volatile

This position is a crucial one. If hedge funds dump onto the DAX then it means that the volatility and belief in the stock are next to nothing now. If not, we can expect to see the dumps later on on the NYSE.

Anyone not taking advantage of this artificial bump doesn't deserve to be managing a fucking trust fund.

We kill yet ?

That's just going to raise the price enough so that dummies buy in, and then the bad guys can sell everything at a great price.

I have to go to sleep but I expect to wake up to DB being below 10.

Tribs confirmed it

>tfw Soros is inflating the price so he can pull out the rug from everything at the last second

TRIPLES CRASHED IT

DROOOOP

We is dead yet?

DROP FASTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing is happening...

Nigger that's not how it works. He shorted it which means he expects it to stay below a certain number. He has no interest in making it artificially suspenseful.

>going back up
It's over

Could you NEETs pls stop shilling for a DB collapse? My savings are in DB accounts

Yeah I'm thinking a slow trickle down eith resistance before it takes a proper tumble before close like it did the other day.

>it will rise you guys, for real!

>You can always put them in Commerz.

Commerzbank is safer than DB tbqhwy

It's practically owned by the German state

>its highest worth was 125, now it is 10
>but somehow not happening

Deutsche bank survives another day...

Fair's fair, they are more likely to be bailed out, I'll give you that.

It's selfish, but I'm just glad I don't use Euros. And I have >=20 Miles of ocean between me and the continent. Good luck, Dieter.

For fucks sake look at it's hardly surviving

mfw our country didnt adopt Euro

Well I have a safe job, a lot of investments in silver and not very much money to lose so I'm not that worried either

It's the rumor about the fine cut driving reinvestment.

>I converted my savings to USD and they jewed me for $280 in conversion fees.

If the Euro doesn't get cucket I'm gonna be really mad Cred Forums. REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Jews made this thread to steal our money. Fuck

It's all ogre boys
youtube.com/watch?v=7UgSGN5USZQ

Is there anything I should be doing besides getting comfy?

>Thanatos
noice

>tfw have some money in Bank of America stocks
I'm currently sitting at around a 13% gain since my initial investment. How badly would I be affected by issues with Deutsche Bank?

Should I play it safe and sell now?

praise kek for a global habbening

>10.85

FUCK OFF

This is not the time for comfy, that comes later.
Probably a good move. Just hold onto your dollars.

It's about to hit 11

>11.00

11.0 IT'S OVER

Couple of days ago it trickled up and plumeted 7%

J U D A I S M
U
D
A
I
S
M

Its 11 now.

>11.0
NOT happening fuck this I'm leaving this thread

>Above where we started today

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>from -9% to +1,15%

GEE THESE (((((FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS))))) ARE TRUSTWORTHY

O G R E
G
R
E

is this happening or not?

HAPPENINGFAGS B T F O AGAIN!!!

Not happening

yet

>waiting for happening in a 1 day span
Guys, this process is not a matter of 1 day. What you see now is true price speculation.

Yuan inclusion into SDR will kill it, or the DOJ fine.

so tell it to me straight
Am I safe from this or not?

I'TS FUCKING OVER.
JEWS WIN.
RACE WAR WILL NEVER HAPPENED.
FOURTH REICH REMAIN AS DREAM FOREVER.
HILLARY WILL WIN.
EUROPE WILL EXTINCT.

Probably safe for now. -9% to +1% is prettttty sus though tbqh.

Economic happenings never happen when people expect them. Cred Forums should have realized this by now.

It's all going according to plan.

The huge tumble this morning forced the kikes to panic buy to keep it afloat. There's huge volumes being traded today we're at 40million so far.

The best day always start off with a small buy before a big sell off.

The collapse will happen, but not now it seems
check this
what's happening now is some hardcore jewrey

when it happens, nobody is safe

It could be only postponed at best. DB is beyond fixing and it will collapse sooner or later.

grease of troof

I spent my life savings on Super Male Vitality. Will I be ok?

reminder that the shmita is supposed to happen this weekend

You only had to listen

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

I KNOW

DB has the world's biggest derivatives portfolio. Every other bank will fall with DB

Better get comfy

Only if you also bought the water filters

>I spent my life savings on Super Male Vitality. Will I be ok?

Your health is always a good investment user

Don't worry, pol is as retarded as ever

>“If a client has some derivatives at Deutsche Bank, he starts to think — will I get paid? Things can get out of hand quickly.”

How will the German bank holiday affect things? An extra day for panic to build

ronpaulitsnothappening.jpg

Colour me shocked.

Habbening still on. Download down 1% already

Another day of boring (((globalist))) status quo.

Dow

There's still time my friends

i went to bet at 3 last night and it was below 10.00 at the time, what happened? is this a dead cat bounce caused by ?

My understanding is that it already had one of those.

How long do you guys think it will be before they run out of money to keep it afloat?

>Why is it going up? Where is my HAPPENING?
faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/aktien/was-fuer-ein-spiel-treiben-hedgefonds-mit-der-deutschen-bank-14460801-p2.html?printPagedArticle=true#pageIndex_2

>At the same time hedge funds speculate against the German bank. Are those the same? That is far from certain. The "New York Times" speculated the notorious investor George Soros could also be there - Soros says nothing to that. In this case, speculators keep to the simple exchange rule: buy low, sell high. It's about a lot of money. This is also - or ideally - with short-purchases, the so-called short sales. What happened here following:

>With a short position, the investor speculates, for example through a short sale, the falling price of a stock. You can, in anticipation of lower prices, sell the shares to later rebuy them cheaper. For the fulfillment of the this dealer have two days. If they want to maintain their position longer, they have to borrow from banks or fund the securities, what is not a problem for the liquid shares. But for falling prices, you also need the appropriate news. At Deutsche Bank, there were recently a lot.

>This Short-sellers prefer to be silent about their business, few identify themselves. Naturally, stockbrokers often push but blaming them for falling and highly volatile prices in the shoes, which makes them boogeymans on the floor. On the other hand, the market could try to force the short-sellers for the covering. If the rise in price is namely over a predetermined height, the short sellers draw the emergency brake and buy shares, the upward movement accelerates again. Because if traders close their shorts, the market goes up.

Just went to Aldi and stocked myself up with lighters and 50 kilos of rice for just 45euros

I feel it, it's happening goys, prepare for the perfect storm

What does this mean for me? What should I do?

Also sorry for my google translate, i corrected some stuff, hope it's clear. This why we have such an upwards trend. Kikery at its finest.

Drumpf BTFO! Based Germany saves the day again, I love Merkel

wtf i hate drumpf now

wtf I hate drumpf now

wtf i hate drumpf now

wtf I hate italy now

Is this what's happening? How long until the market closes?

investopedia.com/terms/h/highclose.asp

Wtf I hate Deutsche bank now

wtf i hate abortions now!!

I like cookies

Calm yourself, Ivan. This is all part of Kek's plan. Many more habbenings to come this year

digits checked

What the fuck did (((they))) mean by this rising shit?

No. It wasn't done in the final minutes it was done ever since the floor of the openning trades.

not what that means

Just use the 5min, 15min, 1 hour marks to see the pattern it has been taking. It always goes up a bit towards the end of the day and then crashes the next day

>Expecting the happening overnight.

Why lighters?

Speculation and short-term boost from rumours that the fine will be smaller.

Elongates the collapse by a couple of weeks at best if true.

to make fire? cook things?

So basically
Jews are pulling pretend money out of their asses to make it seem like the bank isn't dying to normies, right?

Pretty much exactly that.

Exactly. In russian it's called "CКAЛEHИУM". You drop enormous amount of money to crate illusion that all is under control.
PREPER URANUS.

checked

Peppering my Angus right now senpai

>tfw no burger boipuccy to fuck

It vey I am crashing the egonomy with no survivors :DDDDD

where that sauce

WHAT ARE YOU FLAG M80?!?!?!

you played yourself

You fucks don't realize that the 11.00 will not convince NYSE enogh to stave off the inevitable drop, last night It was in free fall of -6% and also was at its lowest 9.75, the CEO lied to prop shit up, they bought their own stock back to make the numbers look strong and the NYSE may not take the bait. They can't stay above 11 for more then a day without having it drop to fucking 10.30 or worse after the dump just before stocks close. Anyone who doubts this clearly can't read a graph. It's dead cat.

short squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Don't know, put a sauce request in /trumpgen/ incase one of those anime masturbators knows the source.

They have been doing it for quiet a while now and they are Damn good at it

There are better alternatives, flint and steel. Lighters are fuel reliant.

>being gay
>in Russia
Vlad needs bigger gulags.

Algeria. You degenerate phoneposter

Everything is so rigged these days, am I the only one who feels severely disenfranchised here? Hold me Cred Forums, I feel like (((they)))'re getting to me.

Tfw posting on the shitter at work

Vlad is a fucking pedophile. Everybody know that shit. But for you he's "Savior WHAITE RAC"...
..|..

It's nuffins.

Captcha related: more ca$h

>using your phone at work

Fuck outta here, you fucking disgrace

What the hell?? Why is it jumping up so much??

WHO IS BUYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The next wave of dumps will likely be on NYSE tonight, so yeah, it's worth keeping an eye on.

This is nothing more than a speculative bubble, and I think people have finally accepted that it's being artificially propped up. That along with the fine coming in lower (probable) means that people are going to be losing a ridiculous amount of money soon.

It's up to 11.40 as I type this so news must be breaking on the fine reduction.

That's a good decision. Even if the happening never comes, you can sell the lighters to rapefugees for profit.

11.40 now?

JUST

For that case he's alredy have a tons of lube.

How much more blatant can you get? Fuck this gay system.

This is one volatile fucking blue chip. The NYSE sell off before close will be glorious.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SHEMITAH ENDS

>a fucking bank jumping up and down almost ten percent in a day

Soon

I am phoneposting too cuz my isp banned 4chinz i had to subscribe to a foreign provider that offers access from algeria

This sudden increase really makes me think

No, he's a corrupt politician who doesn't like sharing, so he keeps Russia strong because a strong Russia benefits him. Our politicians are corrupt, but not as smart, Vlad is playing long term, ours are just selling out for short term gains.

Wtf i remeber shemitah didnt happen last year did they just postepone it ?

repeating digits for KEK.
may KEK show you are right

>i love merkel
WTF i hate her now

Pure truth. My digits approve this.
>Oбвeл вoкpyг пaльцa, кaк пo нoтaм.txt memes.

Confirmed - Fine is 60% lower than feared. The taxpayer loses out again.

breakingnews.com/item/2016/09/30/breaking-deutsche-bank-near-54-bn-us-settlement/

checkity kekity

the year was actually this year. the numbers got fucked up somehow. probably when we jumped timelines into berenstain meme world

KEK is among us, yet not a single one of you is praying.
praise be KEK

PRAISE KEK

10 more minutes until this shitshow is over

It will crash by the end of October, unless some kind of bailout happens that was repeatedly stated as not happening

Seriously though, reality is weird these days. It's like the world flipped upside down, nothing makes sense anymore. Am I even here? Someone send help.

Holy shit. Go back and shit up /x/ with your roleplay. Stop flocking here

>1 post by this ID

DB share price just keeps on rising.

Wrap it up Cred Forums, won't be happening today
DB will die very soon though, that's basically assured

But it won't happen today

>feels bad man

>le misterious rumor saves the market
>again

kek
as if the fine is the only problem that caused the current situation with DB
As if the deutschebank shares havent been tumbling down since last year.

as expected. I warned happeningfags yesterday that it was unlikely that DB wouldnt hold or rally today
any excuse is good enough to rally the market,
even bad news.
DB is still going down though. No hope. It will just take a bit longer

The fishiest part is that at this rate today will have the largest trading volume in the last 2 years.

Thats fine.
I may get a job soon(retail cuck), but I have no chance if a recession hits and everyone stops investing, expanding and consuming.

They always say "we won't bail, we won't bail" until it is absolutely necessary for the survival of the bank that they bail them out. Then they are going to announce the bailout.

This gon be paid by you and me, euro tax payers. You might still get to participate, since you haven't evoked the article 50 yet.

KEK WILLS IT
This happening thread is getting comfy

the eurozone GPD is not enough to bail out the DB.
someone pplease post the graph for this user

>DB bursts
>Article 50 triggered
>UK stalls for 2 years
>Avoids paying
May would commit political suicide to pay a penny after brexit and saying we would leave.
Hell we may not even need 2 years, the EU will collapse before then.

>the DoJ cut the fine in order to save DB
FUCK

>zooming in this hard

Put options very cheap today, buy up stockfags

Patience brother this only confirms we are correct about the severity of the happening once DB inevitably goes under. If the fucking US government is pulling punches that means they know it will be global politics changing bad. Kek willing this stands to deal a serious blow to (((globalist))) interests in the near future.

afaik that hasnt been confirmed

this is just like februaries OPEC cut "rumour"

of course, its enough to rally the market, but honestly, this is just an excuse for the professional traders to delay the inevitable for 3 days.
German bank holiday in monday, etc,etc...

volatility like this only makes the fear more evident

One more week to buy more Silver

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/srsrocco-precious-metals-webinar-big-events-coming-1-oz-silver-buys-6-months-food-ve

quick give me lotto numbers Cred Forums play for me

5 numbers from 1-50
2 numbers from 1-10

If i win i will gift you and i will build a 30 feet tall kek statue in my garden

MAY HE BE PRAISED

Looks like you idiots panicked over nothing. It's back up above 11 now.

someone used this bullshit to buy up a lot of shares.

It looked so promising at the start of the day

Hey normfag how about you pay attention to the graphs 3 month outlook instead of the day. Makes a lot of sense when you see it from the bugger picture. It's a bouncing dead cat. If they cut the debt for the DBK it fucking means we were right and the bank is fucked. It will be gone before the end of October.

yep they are selling it to turkey
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/erdogan-adviser-says-turkey-should-consider-buying-deutsche-bank

DEUTSCHE BANK SETTLEMENT WITH DOJ

Fine no longer 14 billion dollars.
Now only 5.4 billion.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/french-press-confirm-deutsche-bank-near-settlement-us-justice-department

Keep in mind that the 2 year figure is for us, not them. If we want to leave ON THE SAME DAY, we can. We wouldn't, because long-term deals are worth more. But in an EU collapse we can leave whenever we like. The same goes for any other EU country.

Decline was steeper in early 2016. Markets go up and down, it's in their nature.

Stop backpedaling, they just cut debt to save a bank. That means it's going to tank. It happened in 2008. Why do you think that 21 trillion doesn't effect this but 600 billion can because it happened?

For the markets to actually account for a 5.7Bn fine means, in term of paper value, a reduction of between 20-33% (arguably more given market conditions). What you are currently seeing is a dip of barely 10% in reality. So this price is -eventually- going to drop to 10.00 max, if not 9.00 or lower. This is pure speculation on top of rebound.

It's probably going to recover like it did last time. Thank god. We don't need another 2008. And on that note I'm going to buy some shares while they are cheap and make some easy money.

21 trillion, they can't come back from that. The global market doesn't have the money.

Why would DOJ be pulling punches to help them if they think there's no hope? Don't be stupid.

Only those who have purely coincidentally acquired insider info on what DB/German gov. are planing are safe to leave their short positions open over the weekend if they wish to do so, for everyone else in the dark it's much better to just close for now and that's the buying you are seeing.

This board is so full of alarmists and autistic people who don't think for themselves and fall for it every time.

Because they want to pull their money out first to let the retards prop it up during the dump.