POLL: VOTE!

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934
youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RARE?

Must let them know how they have erred, Bump

slightly uncommon , but hardly rare

New? New.

they are so terrified

politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934

Trump's VP More Popular than Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpSh5Zpks

Black Trump Supporters Protest Launch of Hillary Campaign Office

youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

"We have to start thinking like Americans"

liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1475173173

I pulled all these from my store shelves and will call to tell them never to bring them back.

No one is voting, it's on the bottom right, lets show USA Today.

I sent them an email directly.

You are doing god's work my friend, thank you.

Why is there no interest in this? It pisses me off all the things they accuse the Donald of doing and unfit to be President, Hillary has done much worse.

I don't have Facebook to comment on page and didn't see the poll.

Everyone should go around and complain to people selling the paper and complain or just piss on them right there in the store.

It's on the right towards the bottom. It's already changing in favor of Trump, needs much more though.

Poll doesn't show up on on mobile

And

They're deleting votes. Vote counter is getting reset when it goes over 29% against.

Already voted. Let's make this happen. Hillary is a mess.

Lets show USA Today, everything they accuse him of Hillary has done in a much more grand and worse manner. Quick poll is on right, little hard to spot.

We should organize a massive push on twitter and facebook supporting Trump. When I get back from work I will make a thread about it.

There a way to prove this or show it?

bump

Voted strongly agree. Fuck Trump.

Enjoy your rapefugees.

I didn't get a cap. Check the number of votes and refresh from time to time, it's gone down, and then back up several times. In favor of liking the piece

Has been growing steadily against though. I've just noticed the tally going negative and removing against votes

LINUX MAC OS OR WIN 10 FAGS:
while true; do curl -k "usatoday.com/polls/save/91292764/unauthenticated/5/"; done
>LINUX MAC OS OR WIN 10 FAGS:
while true; do curl -k "usatoday.com/polls/save/91292764/unauthenticated/5/"; done
LINUX MAC OS OR WIN 10 FAGS: