India will be a superpower in 10 years

India will be a superpower in 10 years

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/data/what-do-indias-latest-export-and-import-figures-tell-us/article7326453.ece
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/05/indias-long-wait-for-justice-27-million-court-cases-trapped-in-a-legal-logjam
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM?t=181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's fine and all, but will Indian client states be forced to poo in the streets?

that's what you poos said 10 years ago

This "poo" joke has gone too far

Indians use toilets ok? I don't know what you are talking about

Unless I get Murican tier refill of Coca Cola, drive through restaurants, shart in mart etc I don't accept it to become superpower

first the loo
then the world

india is getting brain drained, discuss

shit skin confirmed
poo in the loo

And they will win olypmics, yea

Poland will always be slave of Germany. And Germans will import a lot of non-whites into Poland to inseminate all Polish Kurwas.

It will take them a little longer imo

>indians use toilets
Only in God Blessed America

Ok Pajeet, whatever you say

the world is our loo pajeet

They're already a superpooer

POO

IN

heh heh heh heh lol

You can see in the picture pakistan nuked a billion of them. That's how they got so powerful.

India and Pakistan will nuke each other soon

S U P E R P O W E R 2 0 3 0
U
P
E
R

P
O
W
E
R

how will we ever recover? they cant even poo in loo and they have more wonders, we need to up our production boys before they take the science victory

>German Victory
The Indians once had loos to poo in, until the Germans took them all away.

Saying they'll be a superpower at all is optimistic. Claiming 10 years is idiotic.

India is a highly factional society and the country is severely underdeveloped. The country is permitted to coast on its agricultural output, which is why it hasn't branched out into other areas of commerce.

The second thing the country would need is political unity, even if it's by force as in the Soviet Union. They'd also probably have to re-take Pakistan.

It would be almost impossible to turn to industry as a form of growth as Japan/Singapore/RoK did, and cheap, unskilled labour is less and less in demand. Competing with China in that regard is like fighting city hall. They'd have to re-think a comprehensive and highly advanced economic plan in order to be a 'superpower'.

See:
thehindu.com/data/what-do-indias-latest-export-and-import-figures-tell-us/article7326453.ece

The US is the only surviving superpower. India will not have the worldwide force projection required to be one in a decade.

wtf I hate (You) now

oh ty kurwiu jeden

I thought it was meant to be 14 years?

>They're already a superpooer

This is why the aussies are the top banters in the world, next burger is on me m8

And yet everything I'm saying is right and you know it.

>superpower
I highly doubt that. India is a barbaric urban jungle.

You are right. India will be POO forever.

Can't you just, "civilise" them like you used to?

I mean think of it as a business opportunity. All that fertiliser and all that labour. You'll have an Empire's worth of endless cheap poo in loo tea.

poo2loo.in

You can't civilize a race where 99.99999% is dirt eating poor and the other 0.1% is filthy rich.

I'm reminded of the guy who held his hand high in the air for so long it became incredibly skinny, and malformed.Did it basically to prove how boss he is.What a fucking wacked country.

>India will be a superpooper in 10 years
>Discuss

fixed...

When will Culcutta become a superpower city like Shanghai or Tokyo, as its colonial predecessors destined it to be

>India
>super power who can't run government properly let alone efficiently.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/05/indias-long-wait-for-justice-27-million-court-cases-trapped-in-a-legal-logjam

It should go back to being under British administration, except this time without the shitty Pakis and Bangladeshis

May be if some dictator comes in. But that would just make us soviet tier superpower. But most people desire freedoms and clean streets. It would take one or 2 generation before street shitting and all those bad habits die away.

>India will be a superpower in 10 years
If China allows it.

As if we don't have one already. You stupid fag, Indians are all mentally retarded and don't deserve to live.

Who are you talking about? If it is about the current central government then they dont not hab control over everything. They cant even pass a bill without shilling opposition.
There is still congress regional parties and commies who hold things in many states.
>You stupid fag, Indians are all mentally retarded and don't deserve to live.
self hating cucks should be the one to die

>mfw hiring White servants in superpower 2030.

Obligatory:

India pooperpower with WHITE SERVANTS by 2030

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM?t=181

Go shit on a street

Dont worry pajeet my son, you will get there one day. Just keep practicing your sharts and watch more tv

We might continue being street shitters but that wouldn't stop us from being a "superpower". Being a superpower doesn't necessarily have anything to do with human development. Being a superpower means you have a significant amount of power over global decisions. This will be determined by the size of our economy and our population and the fact we have nukes.

nah man, we all know that 'superpower' status can only be achieved through shitposting. On that front, you guys are pretty far ahead.

Don't kid yourself poo, as soon as India comes close to power, some other power will just cause an outbreak of a disease that has poo as a vector.
I'm surprised China didn't ebola you already.
You will literally be prevented from becoming a superpower because you don't poo in the loo.