Why are jews so much more intelligent than whites?

Why are jews so much more intelligent than whites?

I thought they have the same genetic stock as white Europeans.

They aren't. They are more devious, dishonest and manipulative.

they're not, it's a meme

Only the Ashkenazi are more intelligent than all other races, the rest, which is the majority, nope.
Thing is that we are inclined to think about heaven and hell and they are not. They have no morals.

>religious
>intelligent

pick one

>their religion
>being a real religion
jidf pls go

pai você é burro? eles não pensam em ir pro céu/inferno, por isso é fácil pra eles

This.

Jews do not concern themselves with ethics, neither do Arabs. They're both the same - extremely selfish people that pride themselves with incestuous nepotism, to such an extent that they are literally the most inbred people on the face of the planet.

One of the first things you learn when you are a child is that it is easy to cheat or lie. You cheat your siblings and lie to your mother - but you quickly grow out of it, learning it has a greater consequence and you essentially accomplish nothing. Semites discard this notion entirely and pursue deception as a career in life.

Religião é boa para a civilização mas é literalmente uma maneira de unir/manipular, nada mais nada menos, não existe um deus, é possivel ser um ateu mas perceber que é bom para a humanidade existir religião

meant for
>

Wow, jewish supremacism much.

accidentaly deleted post:

Their culture teaches them about human nature and how to manipulate it to the fullest, while our culture teaches us bluepill mangina talking points

/thread

Why are you so obsessed with deer?

50% chance de você estar certo
é engraçado porque os destruidores da Igreja também acreditavam em Deus
não se pode negar que o islamismo teve grande valor pra agregação dos povos árabes em torno de conquistas comuns, as massas de fato precisam de religião e a atual é o SJWismo

They aren't. Many jews are rich because of hundreds of years of arranged marriages. Rich people send their children to expensive schools. Whites are not only white people but also hispanics and what else cannot be counted as black.

I always thought my grandma (on my mothers side) was a german
I recently found out she was jewish. I'm not sure how to feel about this.
atheism is vehicle for globalism and race mixing, religion is an ethnicity
the difference between christians and muslims (and jews) is that in christianity god became a man. this is why white people tend to value human life more, we developed different cultures based on this.

One theory is that, while Christian/Catholic priests had to make do with little boys, no wives, Rabis got to have many wives and children. At the time, the smarter men would become priests and spread their genes.

Another reason is that they've not been allowed to own property, and had to resort to other measures to make a living: enter modern banking, insurance and all that shit.

every race sends their kids to the better places they know, like:
Whites:
>send kids to colleges/trade schools/construction courses
Asians:
>send kids to colleges/trade schools
Latinos:
>send kids to maid schools/college
Jews:
>send kids to manipulation schools/trade schools
Blacks:
>send kids to prison

>One of the first things you learn when you are a child is that it is easy to cheat or lie. You cheat your siblings and lie to your mother - but you quickly grow out of it, learning it has a greater consequence and you essentially accomplish nothing. Semites discard this notion entirely and pursue deception as a career in life.

This is true but I think it's unwise to ignore the Jews higher IQ as a factor in this. That isn't to say that they are better, just that they have finely tuned their intelligence through secluding themselves and focusing on certain areas whereas Europeans tend to focus more on higher morality.

The same can be said about the chinese, highly intelligent people with very few moral compunctions.

Europeans could easily match the Jews or the Chinese if we tried hard enough but to what end would it serve? It would mean giving up our connection to Nature, family and the divine brotherhood of rational, moral men. I'd much rather be in symbiosis with the natural order and stupid than a highly intelligent parasite.

>atheism
>automatically makes you intelligent
pick one

They're not. They just don't follow any moral code when dealing with people they appear to be beneath them (gentiles). Thus they're not limited like Christians in what they do to get ahead.

but jews are not more intelligent, only white jews.are