Is suicide the ultimate and final redpill?

Is suicide the ultimate and final redpill?

suicide is degenerate, just like everything else that brings pleasure

I don't know but it would have to be better than posting here all day and night, in the attempt to get replies to try to take away the pain of being a social pariah.

yes, do it now

Nothing is final. You will just continue to keep getting trolled, on different planes of existence. forever.

No. If you're redpilled you need to convert as many people as possible.

Suicide can be justified in many cases, Life doesn't always get better in most case it actually gets worse eg. born poor and end up homeless, Some choose to end the pain and other's lie to themselves that it will get better some people just become dead inside, Give life a change give it your best if things don't improve end it.

Redpill = poison.

Suicide can be justified in many cases, Life doesn't always get better in most case it actually gets worse eg. born indian, Some choose to end the pain and other's lie to themselves that it will get better some people just become dead inside, Give life a change give it your best if things don't improve end it.

if your nose looks like that, yes

Better than a Finnish cuck

Kek

>indian trying banter

I have killed myself last year, now I'm a ghost forever doomed to haunt imageboards.

The suffering won't end, lad. It will never end.

>Is suicide the ultimate and final redpill?

No. Violence is.

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”

I don't know. Why don't you find out?

"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose."

~Adrian Carton de Wiart, my great granduncle

WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD DUBS.

As long as you kill 2 leftists before you kill yourself then yes its probably ok

fpbp

yay people are starting to realize, soon we will bathe in the blood of our enemies

ty

it's the redpill for this board once trump loses

No because it Negates the problem
Go read Camus

Yea. You should all try it.

no

>Is the cowards way out the ultimate and final redpill?

>Is the cowards way out the ultimate and final redpill?

That's a logic error.

Most suicidal pepes don't commit sucide because they are scared to do so.

The brave ones kill themselves and the cowards survive to call them cowardly.