guess I'm racist, who knew

>buying video games

I am racist.

Fight me irl

>play as a nignog
>revenge on italians because they look white
>Italians and kkk best friends
>totally accurate
>who cares about the italians minority, everybody is pandering towards niggers and other type of filth

>it's real
just

I-i'll take 10.

>I'll pirate this game

Same. Damn that's crazy but looking through my Cred Forums folder it all adds up.

I remember playing the first one on PS2 when I was a lad,it was a cool game. I'm not buying this anti white dog shit.

If its fun I'll play it just like GTA San Andreas

Not playing it because a nigger is shoe horned into it

>Italians mad all liberals consider them white

>czech company makes game about italian mafia
>americans buy brand
>immidiately make it about nigger killing whites
why are you such cucks?

But i am.

WE WUZ LA COSA NOSTRA N SHIEET

>tfw not semite enough to be a jew
I want to be a merchant, not a nordicuck

Mafia 3 at least looks like a fun blaxpolitation movie. Meanwhile watch doggies 2 looks like a pile of hot shit.

Yeah the first one was really great.

This is what the Jews do, they take things we love a force a nigger into it.

ayy, I bet the replaying the original mafia game would be more enjoyable than this shit.

I don't want to play a nigger.

Unless it's a flamboyant HUEHUEHUE manlet nigger.

They both look like steaming piles of shit buddy. Dont you dare buy that shit.

I'm actually going to pirate it.
Does that make me a nigger? Have the Jews won?

Only Eastern Europe is somewhat safe from cuck status... for now.

>implying it's us
>not knowing its (((them)))

OY VEY GOYIM PAY THESE GOOD DEVELOPMENT GOYS THEIR SHEKELS!

well, they want to sell the games.. only googles are too stupid to pirate games in US.

so.. its just capitalism.. nothing to do with skype

Actually, this is what America does. The first 2 games were made by the Czech Republic, after this it was sold to Americans and now we get this nigger shit.
Your government also put full (financial) support in the creation of the European Union and it continues to influence European governments by being leftist degenerates to this day.

Can you please lynch your leftists and the large amount of kikes in your country? Perhaps then they'll fade away from here and we won't have to (I still want to lynch lefties, though).

Its just part of our (((culture))).

We are inching closer to the day of rope every single day.

I'll wait for the white mod.

>gamers loved san andreas
>hates this game

WHY ARE YOU GUYS RACIST NOW

everyone hates Italian Mafia for their involvement in the creation of the KKK which a historian at 2k already confirmed as true and why the protagonist is black so he can show the strength in promoting diversity.

This unnamed man has got it.

I don't even watch tv to avoid niggers and you want me to buy a nigger infested game? fuck out of here cuck.

Will probably pick it up on sale in 2017 for 20$, why does People buy singleplayer games on realese?

whats the background of the character ? why is he a nigger and what has he to do with mafia ?
did his brother stole something or what happened ?

sorry for being a fucking retard but whats is with mafia 3? i dont know jack shit about the game
judging by the thread you play a nigger going around shooting italians and the kkk?

How long until our founding fathers are portrayed as people of color?

Oh wait...

San Andreas made sense leaf. It was a gangbanging nigger doing gangbang nigger things.

Mafia 3 is... Well its a Mafia game you braindead retard.

Maifa 3 is made by the same company who made GTA V, its a poor mans version...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take-Two_Interactive

fucking hell I actually enjoyed mafia 2 and was quietly looking forward to this game, why the fuck does everything have to be about fucking black people
people interested in a mafia game want the fucking italian mafia like the godfather or goodfellas

next they will tell me you play a black person in fucking bannerlord

but I only play Japanese games, user

WE WUZ DONS N SHEIT

Or ill buy it because I want to?

If you have to shame people into buying your product you probably have a shit product.

>conservatives consider you niggers
>liberals consider you white

There's not winning for the guido is there?

all they have to do is become muslim or gay and the liberals will love them

thats what I did in school, pretended to be a gay muslim

I will not even pirate this shit unless there is only white skin mod, then maybe I will consider

btw does anybody know mod that will make all x-com ufos into niggers and kikes?

I feel like this is appropriate.

But I am a racist

>skyrim
>game made by jews aproved by pol
except that it is ok, but I would add Hotline Miami, game about killing foreign drug dealing mafia

This always gives me a hard on. Love this guy. It's why I buy all Witcher 3 expansions. God bless this nigga. Warhorse studios, I will buy anything you produce (so long as no niggers).

You know he didn't make Witcher, right?

spoken like a true racist

It's probably "Skyrim belongs to Nords" option. Plus it have literal ZOG in it.

if you pirate it you are worse than racist btw !

I don't get why people get so mad about a black dude in a video game. Who gives a shit if it's "mafia" with a black guy, it's the story they want to tell. They're just using the Mafia brand to give the game some recognition and move more units.

However, the game looks like dog shit anyway. Gameplay looks glitchy, clunky, and from 2 generations ago. Don't hate it because of muh kangz, hate it because it's shitty. Ignore it and go play GTA.

It looks fun, and I enjoyed the first and second one. So sure, I'll give it a try.

No I figured that's what they were talking about. Witcher is Poland mythology, no?

Anyways, what game is it so I can buy the fuck out of it.

>its the jews
still an american jew, still your fault

I don't hate the game because of the black protagonist, I hate this game because games media and reviewers are going to be extremely biased.

Also that's literally the sales pitch.

And yeah the game does look like shit.

This Slavic man or whatever ethnicity he belongs to is as based as Duterte.

>Witcher is Poland mythology, no?
yes, but slavic mythology shares few similiar traits with nordic
we too had World tree, like Yggdrasill, except our tree was apple tree, we had god of lightning Perun (Perun is similiar to "Piorun" which means "lightning") and other stuff
All ancient religions were similiar on some level, except sub saharan and middle eastern

Kingdom Come: Deliverence

It's made by different devs (cucks in commiefornia) than first and second (made by czechs)

>mfw Cred Forumsirgins have to funpost here because their nolife SJW mods will delete any threads resembling racism or politics

WE

I read this with russian accent

Last game i bought was BlazBlue back in 2012, didn't really feel like spending my money on useless shit like videogames recently.

you use that word like it is a bad thing

its like being angry at mathematicians for adding things.

geneticists observe human taxonomy based on lineage.

pic is funny because it never happened.

Unless there was some big controversy following this game about how racists are boycotting it I missed, I don't see reviewers being biased towards giving it a good score because it has a black protagonist. Gaming journalism is already in the pockets of the advertisers, so that bias comes first. What'll likely happen is the game ends up in the high 70s/low 80s on metacritic where every other mediocre AAA lands. It's a safe score for an underwhelming game.

Also, this isn't ghostbusters territory where SJWs and leftist media feel the need to go full protection mode.

>World at War
>a game where you kill a bunch of innocent Nazis

>hes still in his edgy teenage naziboo angst phase

lol

WUZ

The second one had good bantz if they give him shit for being a Mulignan (Italian for eggplant for being so dark almost purple nig like) like every single Italian mafia family would I'll have no problem with it. Don't care that he's black just would have a problem with it if he isn't given shit for it.

Perun is a literal copy of Thor. He was worshipped only by slavs who met vikings, like Russians with their Ruriks. He was unknown in Czechia for example.

>skyrim
>witcher 3
>RDR
the rest is fine

Proudly Racist.
Not buying garbage game about a nigger.

keeping my shekels in my wallet
the goy wins

FUCK YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA