User, your just like a different person from when I met you. This isn't who you are

>user, your just like a different person from when I met you. This isn't who you are.
>I don't know why you're so filled with hate all the time. I'm tired of all this prejudice
>To be honest, I haven't loved you in a year and a half
Three years Cred Forums and this is what she tells me.We're still together but it hurts. Who else fell for the relationship meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq60p5hCIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Getting into relationships with women in 2016

It's like you JUST want your shit to be fucked up, SENPAI.

This is pol not r9k
Saged and reported

Fuck off CTR shill. This is a discussion about modern relationships and possibly the different options available in our current generation.

Stop being a bitch and find another conservative gf or embrace the 2d life you faggot

Things were fine. Then she took me too a fucking field and told me this shit. I could have handled breaking up but to tell a person you haven't loved them in a YEAR IN A HALF out of a three year relationship seems cruel. It makes it really hard to do anything alone anymore besides wanting to die quite honestly.
to be honest i'll probably run solo 2d life. It's just superior then having to manage a relationship where no hints are given and at any moment they could betray you. At least when a friend fucks you over you can just punch him in the nards and tell him to fuck off immediately. And besides, all women are natural fucking traitors nowadays. Clinging to whatever fucking thing makes them feel good at the time until they get bored.

I did longer once. Never again. It takes about 4 weeks to replace a girl. This time don't jump into an exclusive thing until you've fucked enough. And never tell a woman you love her

Move to Ireland. Best decision I have ever made. North American women really are garbage tier.

>I haven't loved you in a year and a half

Dump her now and get it over with. If she doesn't respect your views she doesn't respect you. And all relationships are built on respect.

Typical female shit test. Probably trying to shame you into being a beta cuck, don't fall for it.

I was thinking poland. Ireland seems restrictive in my 2nd am rights and pretty much every other human right besides drinking.

THIS.

You need to start going to the gym/church to look for a GF. You'll be less disappointed because they'll care about health and family moreso than your average shegoy.

My girlfriend father owns a rifle here. It's not that hard to get. Anywhere is more difficult to get a gun than murica. Sorry burger bro.

Don't stay with her op, just break up.
If she comes back treat her like a fucking whore until she proves she's not a whore.
If you still have suspicion just stay single and don't be a cuck. If you get cucked kill yourself

My gf likes trump and comes from a family that watches infowars. She thinks it's great that I'm so passionate about things in life including this election cycle.

{spiolre}she's jewish{/spioreleekrl}

This. There's no recovery path, just move on. Sorry bruh

He is already emotionally cucked

>3d

>2nd am rights
>Ireland
You do realise rights are different in different countries right? Ireland doesn't have to give a flying fuck about your constitution

>falling for 3D
You should have known what to expect.
It's like you expected women to be actually worth anything.

What is it? probably a bolt action right?
whoa, took you a little to change your IP huh?
I guess your right and most people are agreeing with you. She even said we were too ideologically different to work even though that's not really an issue. I'll probably end up doing this.
Nah mate. It's the need to reproduce that's keeping me in. I'm strong enough to stand on my own when I need it, just like i've always done before.

Cheated on my gf of 2 years at Oktoberfest last week, told her and she broke up. She was literal wife-tier but it wouldn't have happened If I'd been completely happy. Pretty degenerate of me.

Kinda worried now that I messed up my last chance for a functional white family all other women i know my age are stronk Independent women

No shit. Aren't you aussies supposed to be good at bantz? or are you an inner city rat?

This too.
Why waste your time being a sad cunt, when you could be a sick cunt. She is dominating you emotionally right now. Don't let her. Ignore her completely and she will crawl back. Then you'll be in control.

Dump her.
Don't be with someone that doesn't love you

The OP in that reddit post is trying to reason with people who are unreasonable... Not going to work, although he has a real valid point.

You will never get any where with reason when the other side is about feels.

>i haven loved in you xxx time

RED ALERT
She's probably cheating on you too.

End it before she does.

Keep your kindergarden-tier problems to yourself, Johnny boy.

Lol my girl tried this with me, she didnt say she didnt love me but she said she was alarmed by my views. JUST WAIT IT OUT MAN. I kinda muted for a bit and now BLM, Islam, and the amount she gets taxed off her paycheck have all done the redpilling for me.

Literally had to do nothing.

You fucked up, slut. You're as bad as those people you keep being warned about here. Shame on you.

Irish women are shit though

Not your personal blog faggot no one cares. Fuck off.

You're a faggot and you don't deserve her honestly

Relationships are a huge waste of time. I already have a full time job I don't need another one. One month max is all I will give you, sorry ladies.

Not the ones I've met so far lad. Maybe you expect too much from women overall. You do realise Ireland has a rock bottom divorce rate for a reason.

Selbst schuld wenn du dich wie eine frau aus'm 21. Jhdt. benimmst, Klaus.

I feel you user.

She's going to cheat, if she hasnt already. Be warned.

They are shit though

90% are slags who go out fucking every Tom Dick and Harry on the weekends and the rural girls are ugly as shit

Not to mention the fact that they're all pro-refugee whroes

>>To be honest, I haven't loved you in a year and a half

I don't get why people wait this long. That's 1 year and a half of living a lie day to day.

>but it wouldn't have happened if I'd been a decent human being.
FTFY
If you're not happy, break up and then fuck around at least, retard.

Once again, not the ones I've met. Most that I meet are in long term relationships and go to mass on the weekends. I think you should live in North America for a while. Maybe then you'll appreciate the women you're blessed with.

My girlfriend confronted me yesterday about Cred Forums since she knows I'm on here for hours every day. She says that it's making me hateful and angry all the time. Not to say she's wrong, but I've been here since '07, this isn't a recent thing

i hate how people (mainly women) say you are full of hate just for not wanting islam here or being nationalistic.

No I am full of love and dont want my country ruined.

This.

> So you are going to vote Hillary and help throwing our country away.
> You are happy with it as it seems to me because not loving me is not loving our country.

Did she see the frog in MSM?

hahahha faggot.

women adopt the views of the dominant male in their lives, you are getting cucked

LET HER GO NOW, OP. Seriously, you can't fix relationships with twenty-something millennial women. God knows, I've tried.

You probably got cucked.

Women adopt the views of the dominant power in their lives. It used to be their father or husband, but women have quite effectively switched their husbands to the state and community they spend time in.

You are 100% correct. Never thought I was such a pussy but she was just too good to dump

maybe, ive never seen a woman do that but you can observe even walking from one room to another how quickly a womans loyalty shifts

>State or community

Those concepts are foreign to women. It's all about the media for women now. If the media told them nationalism is trendy they would switch over in a heartbeat. Unfortunately liberalism is a la mode right now.

>your just like a different person from when I met you

She's dating Jamal behind your back and using your political views as an excuse. Typical.
Dump the whore, you're better alone and content than miserable with someone.

This is code for how long she's been getting dicked down by random Chads.

Say she made you this way and shame her

How is it r9k related? If you even suggest you have a partner on there they say you don't belong on the board.

literally same thing but on vacation in venice after 6 years. count your blessings and move on. youll be stronger in the end. dont make the same mistakes next time. dont let your emotions pour from you. be her rock. be stoic. in return shell be your loyal wife who will give you children and keep your hearth warm.

They still do. It's just that most men today aren't masculine.

Break it off with her, you cuck.

you can do better, move on

you're supposed to progressively redpill your girlfriend.

if you didn't, you failed, I'm sorry bro.

I plucked my girlfriend when she graduated an SJW / liberal arts college because not only did I like her, I also saw that she hadn't swallowed the hook of modern feminism.

Now we openly discuss Holocaust denial and the fact that Hitler wasn't that bad.

Now you know for next time. Or you can redpill the one you have, but that's going to be harder.

Hoes are retarded, bro.

You need to accept this immediately.

Your mother is retarded.

Your girlfriend is retarded.

Every bitch in your vicinity is motherfucking retarded.

You can't reason with retards, so don't even try.

Also, OP - the "you've changed" line is up there with "it's not you, it's me" as one of the main break up cliches.

What she really means is "I've gotten bored of you and want to find someone else".

>political season ruined your relationship

Yeah my wife left and said she wanted a divorce a week ago basically for nothing except I'm working on a PhD. I just said ok and left the house to work while she packed her shit. You can't control other people, it's really not a big deal. FYI time away helped her realize I'm not the cause of her unhappiness and now she wants to come back. Honestly I'd rather start banging 20 year olds, but I made a vow and intend to keep it.

tldr- man up bitch

It's that they wait until their thirties to settle down, at which point they're already already so chock-full of their specific brand of bullshit, that it'd take Chad some real work to fix it. Your ordinary, slightly feminine, bluepilled guy doesn't really have a rat's chance in hell at it. Not in our current culture.

>three years is a long relationship
>1.5 years is a long time to have a problem
The current fight I'm having with my wife (separate bedrooms, no sex, minimal speaking) has lasted longer than your entire relationship

Well... are you filled with hate all the time?

>I haven't loved you in a year and a half
>We're still together but it hurts

It doesn't get any more beta than this
Have fun walking in on her wrapped around some other guy's dick

Are you sure it's a fight? Are you sure you're not in a typical Japanese relationship?

>japan

Except for the "filled with hate" part, this sums up my marriage.

Not falling for the marriage meme again. Now I'm single and loving it.

Read the book "no more Mr nice guy". I'd also suggest couples therapy. They might not save your marriage but they tend to catalyze the process to its natural conclusion.

Tomato, tomahto

The world is making you angry and hateful, Cred Forums is just showing it to you. Women really have a hard time determining cause and effect.

Maybe you're just a piece of shit, user. Did you ever consider that?

Interesting.
Well, the reality is that we more or less have both admitted that we hate each other but we are staying together for the benefit of the kid.

Get a girl that you can be politically charged and hate filled with. My girlfriend and talk shit about BLM, Clinton, Liberals, etc from sunrise to sunset.

I've considered that, but it's equally probable and much more likely that the real issue is that you're a faggot

Have you grown any resentment towards the child for being the reason you have to stay with your wife?

why you told her?

Yes, your wife fell for the boi pussi meme. Tough luck.

Your kid probably hates you both if they're aware of your infighting, fyi. If they haven't realized it already because they're not old enough, they will eventually.

Divorce kids don't have it all that bad though, what with the whole shared custody and double christmas / birthday presents. Consider it for your and your child's mental health.

Welcome to the heartbroken and homicidal club. The sooner your heart gets smashed into a million tiny pieces the better off you'll be. Now fuck off

Post the unshopped one now

underrated

>divorce
>good for the kid
Fuck off schmolo

She got fucked by a few Chads when she left, sorry bro enjoy that semen

Divorce is objectively better than staying in a relationship you hate for both the child and the parent.

Considering your idiotic response, I'm going to assume you're lucky to have never been in either position. I hope that doesn't change, but that you reflect on your retardation, and subsequently hang yourself.

Tell her you'll be looking for her on the day of the rope.

Have tried being less pathetic/autistic ?

Not at all you dummy. Single parent households fucking suck and your kids will be screwed up. Assuming you don't beat each other in front of the kid, he'll be much better off with two parents even if they don't really love each other.

Sorry user, but I am speaking from experience, and it really is not better.

Have a nice day.

Women are like kids. You have to be patient with them or go full google on them in putting them in line.

> but it wouldn't have happened If I'd been completely happy.

> i only slept with that gym instructor and those guys at the bar because my husband wasnt fulfilling me emotionally!

If you have a problem you talk about it and deal with it

All girls are pro refugee whores, the ones who say they arent do so for attention but if a chad achmed hit on them they would get fucked by him.

You just need to find an intelligent girl who you can undo the social conditioning with.

Asian Kid beating up his white mom.

Based.

Kill all women.

> revealing you Cred Forums

Whenever i get asked where i read this stuff i say reddit.

>We're still together

Maybe you are

At least you weren't married.

Get rid, not much point in staying together really.

>everything she is saying is an internal justification for cheating
>saying it to you allows her to not feel guilt when she fucks other people
She has already cheated on you, dump the slut.

is she a serial monogamist?
probably never loved anyone for more than a year

>We're still together but it hurts

Fuck her off you faggot, if she tells you she does not love you, pack her shit up and throw it out the window.

For fucks sake man

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq60p5hCIw

Agreed. She's just testing you at the moment OP to see what she can get away with. Drop her as soon as you possibly can.

>ITT: sad, lonely trumplets pretend they are single on purpose

fucking kek