American in Germany here

I voted for Hillary. Are you mad, Cred Forums?

Based. Voting for Hillary too. I'm a spic and don't want to be gassed.

Good.

Maybe republicans can put forth an actual presidential candidate in four years and not a retard.

I am more curious how you recieved your ballot in Germany.

what state are you from pham?

We're giving you more refugees for this, you know.

A military base?

You'll still be gassed, paco.

Not really m8, it's your country you're ruining

oh virginia

meh

clinton can hav vagnia who gives a shite

Typical island monkey mentality.

Hillary is going to fuck over the entire world, including your inbred sharia law containment zone.

>inb4 m-muh based brexit

Did you erase that after you took the picture?

Don't you worried she's gonna die next month she will become president?

So you want to get your legs blown off on a mountain in Iran by some goat herders? Top kek, your loss.

> have you ever tried to barrage the Farage

She's gonna reduce spending for your military ass then send you to destabilize another oil nation. Good job pal.

> he thinks they count absentee ballots
AaaahahahahahahagahahagagagagagagagahahahahhaahhahahahahaahfafafhahahahahKys

Why everyone in Germany instantly turns into cuck? What the fuck is wrong with this shitty country.

I think he secretly wants to an hero. When i pass out fuck getting dragged into Iran because of dumb cunts like OP.

Time stamp moron
I don't believe anyone on here is voting for hillary.
There's no way you can read all of these threads and still vote for her.
You may not vote trump, but you're braindead if you vote hillary.

It's your democratic right to ignore evidence and choose to vote out of stupidity or corruption.

Not really, now you're gonna take all the Muslims my German friend

Thanks for letting everyone know you have a life debilitating mental disorder.

Arlington, Virginia

L O L
O O
L O L

You voted in a blue state so why would i care?

>spend all your time time in an echo chamber fueled by nonsense conspiracy theories
>call others braindead

This fucking guy. I'm just here to experience the salt you guys are dispensing constantly when Trump fucking sets his campaign on fire.

Go ask for a new ballot. Also your semen gargling appointment with Mohammed is at 5.

Whoa great thread man. Thanks for posting it. Glad you brought political discourse to the table and not just some shitty bait thread to slide my board.

Absentee ballots except under special circumstance should be illegal. Dual citizens should not be allowed to vote in either country, period. Becoming a dual citizen it should be required that you waive your right to vote.

Don't really care who you vote for, I'd prefer if you just killed yourself.

70% of the military overseas will vote for Trump

You're here because you're a scared little cuck faggot that knows the entirety of Europe is completely fucked. You also know Trump will become president and start the firestorm to pull US influence out of NATO entirely - and you're going to be left with your faggy little dick flailing in the wind.

Fucking disgusting, arrogant, worthless europuke faggot. You're absolutely fucking dead. There isn't a single red-blooded American that will lift one figure to save your ass.

Get ready for that Islam and Russia one-two KO, motherfucker - good night, sleep tight.

Well done you.

t. el chicANO

Read option 4

Arkansasfag here and even I didn't know there was a name for their killings.

Silly Drumpfkins thought their orangutan actually had a chance but even Cred Forumsacks have shunned him

>Arkansasfag here and even I didn't know there was a name for their killings.
That link needs to go viral.

no

you realize these ballots are what were working off for the night of the long knives.