Italian Mafia

Was the Italian-American Mafia as evil as Mexican Cartels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1igvrZ0KosA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oro4ph7yTmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder,_Inc.#cite_ref-5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They had honor

st valinetines day massacre is nothing compared to weekly beheadings and dumping body parts at schools

> what is the CIA

Terroni are similar to spics, muh honour and shiet and they act like primates screaming and throwing shit.
Just a little better than niggers i guess.

No, the mob was more like the Triads.

If anything the cartels are like the Russian mob on steroids.

>1000% mad

What is a Terroni?

Southern Italian half arab rape babies

That depends
do you want me to answer the question or do you want your house to be accident proof?

>southerners
no wonder they "act like primates screaming and throwing shit."

this

The Italian mafia being so bad in the US is largely a creation of Hollywood. Surprise surprise, the people who run Hollywood also run the most prolific and brutal mafia in the US.

the jews?

this

No not even close. There was almost no street crime in Italian neighborhoods because the Don wouldn't allow it. Rapists would be killed, muggers/pickpockets would have their hand crushed, burglars would be severely beaten.

Vegas used to be like that too.

the mafia didn't target families as a strategy, so no

Nah. The Mexican cartels behead people and decorate public places with corpses and limbs to strike fear into the populace. They kill unaffiliated civilians by the thousands. They raid prisons to spring their bosses. The Italians never did shit like this. They mostly killed each other and intimidated local small business owners. They never went full scorched earth like the Mexicans do.

>implying all Italians aren't subhhuman

All Italians are mongrels.

>tfw pure Dutch

The mafia never beheaded people and put their heads on stakes, if you got whacked you got an open casket funeral so your mom could say goodbye at least.

Not as evil as Jewish mafia, which by the way popularized Italian Mafia to move attention away from themselves.

All leafs are faggots.

>If anything the cartels are like the Russian mob on steroids.
Not even that, Russian mob is relatively undercover in its activities both in country and outside of it.
Mexican cartels are more like warlords of the past.

>tfw pure dutch

Government got mad that a private company beat them at their own game. That's all the mob is.

Both are just as bad, retards only believed the romanticized version of the italian Mafia from crap like the Godfather.

Watch Gomorra and you'll see how similar they are.

>Was the Italian-American Mafia as evil as Mexican Cartels?
Noone outdo the Mexican cartels in sadism and gore. Isis outdo them in numbers. The most sadistic oldschool mafia crew was probably the jewish Murder.inc

Dam you are retarded. Godfather was true.

Part of that is because Mexico is a corrupt shithole by yeah that sick sadistic horror movie shit is fucked up just double tap and get it over with

>The Godfather is a famous crime novel written by Italian American author Mario Puzo, originally published in 1969 by G. P. Putnam's Sons. It details the story of a fictional Mafia family based in New York City (and Long Beach, New York), headed by Don Vito Corleone, who became synonymous with the Italian Mafia. The novel covers the years 1945 to 1955, and also provides the back story of Vito Corleone from early childhood to adulthood.

>fictional Mafia family
>fictional

>Vito Andolini Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather and in Francis Ford Coppola's film series based on the novel, where he was portrayed by Marlon Brando in The Godfather and, as a young man, by Robert De Niro in The Godfather Part II

>fictional character
fictional

Why are leafs so fucking stupid?

>b-b-but it's based on muh five familes

Still a really romanticized version of the Italian Mafia.

>yeah that sick sadistic horror movie shit is fucked up
Skinning people alive, chopping of limbs, burning people alive, execution by chainsaw. It's all part of the intimidation. I's about scaring people and the scariest people win.

>romanticized
Please, movies just show life of luxury and wastefulness that many criminals do infact live.
Just about any mafia movie is also extremely "crime doesn't pay" and doesn't shy away from the nasty side of the story.
youtube.com/watch?v=1igvrZ0KosA
It's cinematic but it's still dirty.

Guess who wrote the book though, a REAL PERSON

Dam you're dumb

Godfather is just a transition from old mob to new mob. Godfather II even touches the theme of Michael beibg just like the enemies of his father.

The sopranos would be a more realistic portray of modern american-mafia

They had more honour, and class.

A FUCKING LEAF

As Italian I'm so tired of Hollywood potraying a romanticized idea of scourge that is Mafia. Go wath/read Gomorra.

>godfather II even touches the theme of Michael beibg just like the enemies of his father.
LOL how, they make him look so noble

You're just mad because your criminals are savages.

I'm Sicilian and when people trash talk the mafia I feel they are being racist to me because we are both sicilian

What do you know? Have you haver encountered mafia in your life? Have you done some reasearch reading italian newspapers?

I'm so tired of people thinking of Mafia as something cool from a fairy adventure tale.

Don't take honour in defending the Mafia.

Real italians hate mafia because it preventes good hard working people to create honest businesses.

>I'm Sicilian

No, you're Canadian

No the cartels are huge paramilitary organizations filled with mercenaries. They're not gangs in any sense

Wea Italiano, Pizza, Spageti, Baffo nero, mandolino, tutti piccoli e bambocioni belli d'mammata :)

is this a ATM/bancomat?

This, it's all about fearsome acts

>youtube.com/watch?v=Oro4ph7yTmc

Mafia is not "gangs". They are not a paramilitary organization either, but they take control of huge territories trought political corruption and economic aquisitions.

All criminals are sociopaths who should be purged.
My sicilian immigrant grandmother has told me stories of them hidding under their kitchen table during a raid. If you snitched you were beaten or killed.
Also read about what they do in italy. Poising the land with toxic waste, dismembering bodies, killing anyone who gets in the way of their "business".

Many people need to read more about the Italian mafia, you have no idea of what you're talking. Just because they didn't make their executions public it doesn't mean that they weren't brutal and savages.

>In one case on May 11, 1937, four killers hacked loan shark George Rudnick to pieces on the mere suspicion he was an informant.

>In 1940, Reles became an informant for the State of New York. He then implicated Maione and Abbandando in the horrific slaying of Rudnick. According to Reles, the men supposedly killed Rudnick and started stuffing him back in their car. Suddenly, the "corpse" started coughing. To finish him off, Strauss stabbed Rudnick 63 times with an ice pick and Maione buried a meat cleaver in his skull.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder,_Inc.#cite_ref-5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione

Is it true that Denaro is treated like a boogeyman in Italy?

In the godfather the jews were worse. The don had honor, anf the hollywood guy was a pedo

I have a first cousin once removed who was in the mafia. He spent a good amount of time in prison. I've only seen him at wakes.

Saying I'm Canadian is like saying you are American, even tho you are just a European settler

no you aren't a real italian

When will this meme die?

Mafia is organized crime

Other organized criminal groups do the same thing

The cartels are on a different level friend, they kill entire villages just to kill one person they think is against them

Denaro is the most wanted criminal and even if he disapperaed he's currently in control of "Cosa Nostra".

I never heard him being called a "boogymen" but i guess it isn't too far from reality.

Okay now it's obvious you are trolling, i'm not gonna answer you anymore.

And when you hear of "organized crime" you think of street gangs? You couldn't be more wrong.

Northern Italians are fake Italians. You're just Swiss.

They still are

This must fake
A human being can't take that much pain without passing out

Someone finally made a webm.

You're getting banned, you're trolling and you know it.

could be drugged beforehand

they use methamphetamines to keep them awake doring the whole process.

The sounds he was making were fucking horrible. And they did all of it because of money. Spics are fucked in the head.

Holy fuck. That really got me for a bit. God forgive me.

fpbp

>loan shark George Rudnick
>loan shark
You dance with the wolves, you get bitten.

Southern Italians emigrated to the North, and their sons are 2nd gen terroni.

ZINGARO

fug, what a horrible way to die.