GamerGate

Did we win GamerGate? It feels like after the dust has settled, we won in the long run.

You don't hear from Women like Zoe Quinn or Brianna Wu anymore and the industry hasn't gone to shit. I'm assuming we won?

Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=MMUb1TDDYQo&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=7vDwUaJTIVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we did 2 years ago now gtfo

>we
stop
>win
yes. zoe quinn and this dude in the pic still make a living off of nu-male patreon donors, but ultimately they fucked up. when the whole SJW mindset and culture is trashed in the next five years, they'll get what's coming to them.

>Brianna Wu
>woman

topkek

>Brianna wu
>woman
Sage

The whole thing seemed so stupid to me
>muh video game journalism

Anybody who knew anything about real journalism could tell you that video game journalism is nonsense. It is all man-child nerds sperging out over vidya games.

The mainstream video game magazines have been, almost since their inception, just an extension of the video games marketing. If I cared enough about video games to look for critique on them I'd find an indie reviewer who gave a damn about being accurate.

The whole gamergate thing seemed absurdly stupid. Some hipster slut fucked a bunch of dudes? Is it any surprise that the man-children in the video game industry are desperate enough fuck an ugly whore? Any suprise that their "journalistic" integrity might be compromised?

The whole thing seemed dumb to me.

Wu released the game. It sold like shit, and since people could play it, everyone saw right through the "We're unpopular because we're sexist" shit. It looks ugly, it's boring, it's completely hypocritical of their "values", and it's just overall a shit game. People didn't like it.

I agree with everything except your implication that mainstream media isn't also held by the same lack of ethics.

She made a bunch of money though right?
Does somebody have that pic of her and her trap loving Asian husbando

It's a fair point about the mainstream media, though I think there are still some decent journalists out there.

The video game journalism seems to be really just shameless advertisement every time I've been exposed to it.

GG was the 1st brick wall the sjw agenda hit.

Nobody trusts journalists anymore, so yes, we won at zero cost to ourselves.

>muh goobergabe
>we

smegmaking's review of this retarded assholes "video game" is the funniest thing i have ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

>Some chad gets mad about some programmer woman
>Internet is virgins, lets get her for the lulz and no other fucking reason whatsoever
>Cunt gets slightly mad, then the dust settles and everything returns to normal

Oh well. At least, in the spirit of /r9k/, there was some fun. Reminds me of some fag called Derek smart who faps to Chris Roberts Wife and posts erotic pictures of her lol.

GG was the ignition for the Cultural Libertarian/Alt-right rebellion against the liberal establishment currently taking place.

We won the battle. But the war is ongoing. Just in a broader sense.

Hillary Clinton supported Jack Thompson in the 90s & supports feminism currently. If she wins... we lose. And Marxist oppression takes over.

GG continues as the Anti-Clintonian movement.

Go away, Flynt.

>Brianna Wu
>Woman

Get the fuck out of here you SJW faggot. I'll fucking kill you

>Women like Brianna Wu
its a guy. a guy who got his dick cut off. so hes a unsullied who married some chink.
the chinks are hard up for poon so i guess he takes what he could get.
so hes a unsullied who married a chink who then cried about people picking on him for being a tranny. that later vandalized a wiki page about samus from metroid

This. Say what you want about GG but they did a FAR better job at defending their hobby from SJW's than comics, sci-fi and tabletop gaming.

The Funhaus video on it was pretty good to.

>unsullied
What the fuck are you on about?

No, he didn't make a bunch of money. The game sold like shit. Zoe Quunn got some pity position on the research teams at a few large companies.

Probably sucked a lot more dick just for those roles.

We won. Our enemies are still resorting to publicity stunts and sucking cocks to get by. That or patreon donations from people who expect a blowjob someday.

They're pathetic losers still. That's all we wanted.

To be quite honest this, they are a whole lot better than even mainstream cuckservatives who throw their fellow conservatives under the bus if they crimethink. We should learn from the vidya nerds, and I think we did, just look at how many people have been calling Jonah Goldberg a faggot on twitter, it might seem infantile but when you don't call the fags fags, then who will know who the fags are?

>Anybody who knew anything about real journalism could tell you that video game journalism is nonsense.

Anybody who ACTUALLY knew anything about journalism could tell you it's essentially the exact same thing. Shills shilling the product (be it political narrative, a particular product, or whatever) to their target audience. Reinforcing confirmation bias and leading their viewer base to conclude "for themselves" what the author wants.

I'll never understand why anyone believes a single goddamn thing they read from journalists regardless of what the subject is. The manipulation could not be more obvious.

Here's how well xir's game sold

We didn't win shit

Battlefield 1 - Full of nogs
Mafia 3 - Main character, nig

Yeah we did.

So you're the source of that "sexist and racist" GG stereotype.

and mafia 3 will bomb

>talking about gamerg8 on Cred Forums

>fucking overwatch

Those aren't out yet. Wait to see the sales for them first.

That faggot moot is dead. He doesn't get to dictate what we can say anymore.

Hopefully it got to people to think about their plan to monetize their post secondary education.

The main actors got btfo but the status quo of the bigger picture was conserved. Everybody lost.

>They're pathetic losers still. That's all we wanted.

This is what happens when you make EVERYTHING political. Seriously, all their shit is always about "activism" or "raising awareness." It bores people to fucking tears and annoys the fuck out of EVERYONE.

I am not going to buy a video game that attempts to influence how I vote. Hell, I don't even give my mother on the other side of the country the right to tell me how to vote. So why the fuck would I listen to some purple haired slag in a shitty YouTube video or other media source who just wants to bark their feels-based vision of reality at me?

These SJW's are laughable, and no matter how they "raise awareness" during their "activism," their goal is always the same:

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE! DIVEST YOURSELF OF YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES! DO NOT INVESTIGATE OUR CLAIMS! LET US MAKE YOUR DECISIONS FOR YOU!

Fuck that. Image related.

> the industry hasn't gone to shit

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Battlefield will be big, despite the fact that there was like 1 maybe 2 blaks in all of WWI

No one gave a shit beyond laughing at "lol five guys" until they started trying to SHUT IT DOWN. People got pissed off (and curious) because of all the synchronized slander and pulling strings to censor it everywhere, including Cred Forums.

the jews lost

the resurgence of the JQ and it being teed up for the final solve is directly because of depression quest and that one kike whore

people from all over media govt and even an alphabet all came to her defense.

we noticed they were all kikes. many such cases.
very sad.

No

These idiots have their own Wikipedia pages.

But they're out of work, last I heard

Pros:
+ Community learned of the horrible business practices of Gawker Media and other "journalism" (creative writing 101) websites.
+ Gawker Media lost close to a million dollars in decreased ad-revenue.
+ Disgusting and unethical people like Zoe Quinn and Briannu Wu had the spotlight shined on their closeted skeletons.
+ SJW and PC Police tactics now become public knowledge to Cred Forums users and most of Cred Forums. Cred Forums users essentially receive their first "Deception 101" course by watching everything unfold.
+ Very pissed off people migrate to Cred Forums. Users begin to understand why the liberal extremes are completely out of their mind like the conservative-extremes.

Neutral:
+ moot goes into full SJW mode when trying to sell Cred Forums to venture capitalists. He attends Gawker's XOXO con, meets Anita, and things spiral downhill when he replaces the moderation team on many boards. moot fails to date a ex Gawker employee, even after paying for her European vacation and carrying her luggage.

Cons:
+ moot's last wave of PC Police / SJW mods are still in power.
+ Cannot have fun on Cred Forums anymore (arguable that haven't had fun on Cred Forums for years). Mods will ban you for criticizing game journalism.
+ People like Anita, Zoe Quinn, and Brianna somehow make a living by begging for donations and being professional victims.
+ The branding campaign that there are leagues of "racist, misogynist, xenophobic" people on the internet that hate women and do terrible things hits mainstream news. Easy to Find&Replace [gamers] with [alt right].
+ Ghostbusters franchise gets tainted with this marketing angle.

Wew.
What a long strange trip it's been.

>ou don't hear from Women like Zoe Quinn or Brianna Wu anymore and the industry hasn't gone to shit. I'm assuming we won?
Did you ever hear about either of them before GG? Nope, so really nothing has changed. Same goes for the industry, its pretty much the same as it was before.

Nothing of value was gained, but the general populace now associates gamer with sexist in a way most people really didnt before. So if you call that a good thing then good job because thats something you definitely accomplished.

I don't believe we did, because SJWs and progressives in general are still everywhere and still infect everything

to this day, le kotakuinaction still posts 20 new SJW-written video game industry articles a day

it's more like a stalemate. maybe not even that because if you identify with gamergate there are many people who will think you are a faggot and an autistic sperg, even if they disagree with SJWs, because they believe in le both sides are just as bad meme

Games are more n more SJW, they just don't talk about it that much.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

They win in the long run. After everyone involved in the original gamergate is old or dead, this is what will be in the history books

+ The biggest pro is that a lot of game developers are now speaking out against SJWism. Before, they were too afraid.
+ Cred Forums's traffic has doubled and most of that is due to #GG.
+ People realize how full of shit the media is. Trust in the media is at an all-time low.
+ The social justice movement really isn't what it used to be. Ghostbusters' failure is a definite sign that it's past its peak.

It's game wasn't half bad. Fun to watch.

Forgot this:

Pro:
+ We learn how clickbait websites maintain relationships with advertisers through unique click counts.
+ We all learn how to use the web-archive to avoid giving pennies to clickbait websites.
+ We block clickbait website using our windows HOSTS file.

Neutral:
+ We always knew moot was a faggot and that everything is terrible. Confirmed.

Cons:
+ Many people are still giving them pennies with each link and view.
+ There are bored, Gawker employees that monitor Cred Forums and try to derail threads that criticize their company. Even post UPN buyout.

>This game has more barren passages than it's target audience of elderly lesbians

Goodbye sides.

Univision**

Anyone have a link to where Quinn is bitching about not making any money at all despite being a consultant on tons of shit?

Reminder Cred Forums was right again but Cred Forums cucks didn't listen.
It's the jews.
Let Cred Forumsermins rot, it's their fault remaining cucked now that moot is even gone.

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=MMUb1TDDYQo&index=2

Everyone on Cred Forums was listening. Mods just SHUT ITI DOWN.

Cred Forums was busy telling each other how much they hate niggers.

did its stupid game ever get released?

every shot i saw if it was disgusting

We won the moment they put three young girls on TV who spoke for gamergate and media still kept pushing the women hater narrative

Chekt

Badass

The cons are supposed to have "-" not a "+"

The biggest con of all are the amount of faggot redditors who came here and never left.

Then why are Cred Forums cucks throwing a tantrum everytime someone mentions gamergate in a positive light? You got all the niggers and transsexuals in your video games now, and the quality of games dropped significantly with it. All this was predicted, yet nothing was done ever since Gamergate from Cred Forums itself.
So. What have you guys done exactly while we got a fucking smug looking frag declared as racist hate speech symbol?

There were already a lot here from before. Remember the reddit faces from 2009-2011? That shit was all over Cred Forums.

*frog
god damn it, phone

That was ironic though, same with the "david d. davidson" happening at the same time.

>popular rhetoric is that GG and gamers are just fat neckbearded straight white men
>#notyourshield campaign proves this rhetoric wrong
>no reaction from gaming press

>anita blatantly lies in her videos, uses stolen material, stolen art etc.

>united nations meeting with anita and zoe and some others to battle against "internet misogyny"
>anita and zoe tell how they have been "harassed"
>turns out that their definition for harassment is that people openly disagree with them and tell them they're wrong

>law & order special victims unit episode about gamergate
>strictly follows the rhetoric of how "gamers and gamergate are literally terrorists"
>episode is absolutely ridiculous, nobody would take it seriously

>anita abandons her original kicstarter project that made her popular in the first place
>starts a new kickstarter for her "new" series
>blatantly just in it for the money

>people still think GG is about harassment when there is zero evidence for it
>crash override network chatlog leaks prove that it was in fact the anti-GG who did the doxxing and ahrassing

But when there's some mild nudity in the game, oh my gawd muhsorgeney!

>Did we win GamerGate?

Win what? Women were using free speech to give their opinions on video games; you scared them....

...what was there to win?

in before "muh reviews"

Fucking; who needs paid reviewers? They've always been literal paid shills; that's how the review industry works: See any other review industry for proof. They go to the same conferences, and know the same people; they ARE each others social networks.

GamerGate was stupid and there was never anything to win. It was stupid from day 1.

>You don't hear from Women like Zoe Quinn or Brianna Wu

GG = Anti-free speech, fuckwits.

There's mass viral marketing in Cred Forums as well. Remember that thread where the one ex-employee of a viral marketing firm posted the type of shit was spamming daily?

Kotaku "writers" constantly monitor Reddit and Cred Forums for new stories to write about. Video games attract almost all millennial. Cred Forums's userbase is primarily kids ages 12-18. Sprinkled in are a college aged SJWs too idiotic to understand they're not taken seriously. The entire board reads like a bad edition of gamefaqs.

>So. What have you guys done exactly while we got a fucking smug looking frag declared as racist hate speech symbol?

People are blocking and/or avoiding clickbait websites. The negative publicity from GG cost Gawker Media close to $1mil in monthly revenue. The reputation of some of the most notorious writers (Stein, gorilla hernandez, ashcraft) are easily searchable.

i think maybe if they had reframed it, like "there's not a wide enough spread of opinions, these PC articles don't reflect the majority of your userbase!" they might've had a chance. but people who play video games are notoriously retarded and awful at communication so what are you gonna do.

>tfw gamer since the 80s
>tfw semi-pro at counter-strike in the early 2000s
>tfw blissfully ignorant about what gamergate or sjws are doing

The blue pill is actually the best pill when it comes to certain subjects.

Win? No.

The gentleman who refers to himself as Brianna Wu crashed and burned as a game dev but that was going to happen anyways.

Actual game devs are realizing that tailoring games to SJW trolls isn't a money maker.

Before Gamergate turned into an alt right anti SJW crusade it really was about ethics in gaming journalism and that war was lost

Not one game dev company was held publicly accountable for bribing games journalists and magazines for pay for play publicity coverage

Not one

You should think about that

If you ever cared about vidya in the first place Gamergate was a complete failure

The corruption in gaming journalism wasn't just not stopped, it wasn't even addressed in the first place

We only managed to maintain the status quo but now a lot of liberals are anti-pc.

Yes you are wrong. Brianns Wu was a dude.

>Hopefully it got to people to think about their plan to monetize their post secondary education.
What?

GG fared better against SJWs than the universities and federal/state agencies who had been bending over for Socjus since the 60s.

Video games are a million dollar industry. Even casual gamers have a lot to lose from unethical video game journalism when they're $60 on average and the rise of micritransactions and DLC which make the average game worth more than $100. At least movies $8 a ticket or $25-35 a DVD which can be rented for $2.

>Did we win GamerGate?
do they still make games with tits in them?

basically, nobody cares

it was fun while it lasted tho

>we
I didn't know what gamergate was until the dust had settled.

>the best set of minds is a diverse one, not a talented one
>Ubisoft

Well that checks out

>Anybody who knew anything about real journalism could tell you that video game journalism is nonsense

this, if I want an honest review I'll find it on metacritic or steam reviews.

>Tuskegee who-whatmen?

For some reason this just cracks me up

Not exactly. The bullshit opinions like "Morrowind>Skyrim" that populates most user content reviews is problematic.

In this case, everyone knows Skyrim is the patrician choice

I won gamergate
>watch it unfold
>don't change my habit of playing only video games that are fun and ignore identity politics
>gamergate ends
>didn't impact me at all

You can easily tell bullshit opinions from honest ones really. Usually, honest opinions are more thought out and point out more problems/praises than the bullshit opinions.

true, sometimes you got to read in between the bullshit, or look for reviews that make solid points not just "it's better cuz I feel this way", I just skip those.

>+ People like Anita, Zoe Quinn, and Brianna somehow make a living by begging for donations and being professional victims.

Actually not a bad thing at all. We're not paying for shit. SJWs are. They're losing money on these hacks. They are literal drains on 100's of people economy.

We stopped the trend.

Theyre now to scared to start up again.

This is the first time they meet real resistance and it scared the shit out of them.

GG.

You're not fooling anyone.

It was the first major stand against the SJW-cancer, retard. And it fucking worked.

The "Both sides are stupid! :^)"-people are just fucking cowards who don't want to anger the SJWs with their though-crime.

Well, everyone who had no idea what it was about but took the time to understand it, like myself, got their eyes opened to that SJW horseshit. It also seems to have had a good overall effect in cutting out a lot of leftist tumors growing in video game related media.

As for people who don't care and only watched external media and never looked at the content itself, all they saw was "gamers harass women and trannies" so that's probably what they think. But their opinions don't matter because they don't give a shit and aren't involved in the medium regardless.

I don't even think "alt-right" was a term that was being used 2-3 years ago.

in a decade skyrim actually will be considered the patrician choice in comparison to whatever shit elder scrolls VII will be

I've seen this happen to pokemon. the shit generation 4 is now considered good, merely because a lot of the people who were 10 when playing it are now grown up.

in an ideal world reviewers would have played every game a the series but would also not be blinded by nostalgia

often a game gets a praised by journalists and the common gamer alike because they are ignorant

it's certainly only really rose to prominence over the last year but it's probably a few years older than you assume

This. It's released tons of vids and done loads of marketing. Each vid is like 30,000 views with a few hundred dislikes. It's not gonna sell well. BF1 I think will be ok as there will be customisation in the multiplayer. DICE just had to get some cuck shit into the beta. Although still has the dumb women in the campaign.
It's like Futuristic shooters. They've only just learnt their lesson, so games in development now should be less sjw prone.

we won when they started fagget

Wow omg I can't even.
>t.cuck

Gamergate was the shit.

Pity it's been absorbed into the broader "alt-right" movement now.

>women

get the fuck outta here Wu Tang Man

This. The media got exposed trying to squash it. Customers fought the media and won, they still rage about it.

we the alt-right now baby. time to move on from fighting with sjws and aim straight for the (((jugular)))

He is the embodiment of white privilege.

>rich parents
>free shit
>tons of attention
>literally able to call himself a woman
>be taken seriously
>now somehow a paragon of feminism amongst ACTUAL women
>somehow qualified to talk on behalf of ACTUAL women
>if you dare contradict him, society gets mad at you

How is that not (rich) white male privilege? On what other planet does something so fucking retarded not only happen, but be treated as if it's somehow totally rational?

Kill yourself potato nigger

>being this anally devastated by the overwhelming success of Gamergate

>Did we win GamerGate?

No.

Jesus christ. Tuskegee was WWII. Learn some history faggot

>the industry hasn't gone to shit
that happened before GG

Zoe Quinn lost all credibility and lost her book/movie deal
John flynt aka Brianna Wu is slowy becoming "literally who?" again.
Fraudkeesian has twitter and Google backing her but she has lost some credibility.
I'd say overall we came out pretty well.

Can you imagine how things would be if GG never happened? It essentially sparked a wave of anti-sjw/feminist communities (ala Milo and his "cultural libertarianism"). There's so many youtube accounts that take after Sargon of Akkad I've lost count.

Most these people are cancerous as fuck but at least they're somewhat redpilled, they're just stuck on the egalitarian/libertarian meme. Some of them will see the light and step over to the right, and those who don't at the very least will vote Trump/whatever is the right wing populist party of their own country.

All over some stupid vidya bullshit. Makes me laugh.

Would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me.
I'd fuck me hard.
I'd fuck me so hard.

>You don't hear from Women like Brianna Wu

It was just another stupid scandal, one we were used to, until the near-universal censorship and coordinated media attacks. That's when people stopped and said, "Wait, something else is going on here." Even if they didn't understand the full implications, they knew something seriously wrong was going on.

The absolute shitstorm and the fact that those nerds kept it up for almost a year proved that, even if the time wasn't right to properly challenge those in power, we could at least dig in and give no more ground.

I honestly believe Trump and the movement surrounding him would never have gotten as big as they did without Gamergate to light the flames and throw open the blinds and shine light on just how corrupt, incestuous, and unaccountable the media is.

Wow, this thing just blocked me minutes ago for a comment I made on one of it's tweets!

To elaborate, Gamergate was the first, confused skirmish of the current "war".

People like you are the reason No Man's Sky spent millions of dollars on marketing and nothing on the actual game.

Because Cred Forums got pogrom'd multiple times before Moot sold off and some of his old mods are still there

That dude is awesome. Whatever game he's making, I'm gonna buy it.

>Get uselesss degree
>Work shit jobs forever

>i-it's just for ethics in gaming journalism
Kill yourselves

>You don't hear from Women like Zoe Quinn or Brianna Wu anymore and the industry hasn't gone to shit.
that has nothing to do with GG

Let me tell you about GamerGate...

yeah because it was the best strategy for them, to just let it cool off.

They did the worst possible thing, gather more action and attention to it.

All they had to do was to let some neckbeards debate it out on their shitty animu image boards and no one would give a shit. They went full retard because feminazis take the bait just wayy too easily for their own good.

To be frank, I don't feel that either won. Sure, we gained some good ground because we somehow showed how shit the (((GAMING JOURNALISM))) is and further proved that it's a huge fucking joke.

But at the same time, they still go unpunished. It was more of a stale mate with maybe a bit of an advancement on our side.

This felt more like Vietnam than a proper victory.

rly makes you thin and shiet

>You got all the niggers and transsexuals in your video games now, and the quality of games dropped significantly with it.
how?

>Win what? Women were using free speech to give their opinions on video games; you scared them....

Morons who had zero fucking idea of what they were talking about and forcing developers to cater to their needs to never consume the medium is a legitimate reason.

>
Shill harder Stephen Totilo.
GamerGate started because cunts like Anita and Zoe cried about women being made attractive/killed/helpless in games and wanted to inject their sick agenda into every developers project.
Also because gaming bloggers cried to be taken seriously as "journalists" but had shit ethics.
It's protecting free-speech and transparency, and any other narrative you've heard is false unless you provide proof.

>yfw Hulk Hogan beat the GG final boss that is Gawker
He did it bros

He's just delusional. Like most people here

BRIAN
R
I
A
N

>The whole thing seemed dumb to me.
That's because you're a moron

Video games are a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. It's the largest part of the entertainment sector, bigger than movies. And the video games journalists have real influence on which games succeed and which games don't. Which means that game developers pander to them.

Do you think it's a good idea to have SJWs in control of the largest entertainment industry in America? Because I don't. Just look at the damage having ordinary leftists in control of the movie industry has done.

>It is all man-child nerds sperging out over vidya games.
>people who play video games are nerds
>people who play video games are man-children
what decade are you living in?

>And the video games journalists have real influence on which games succeed and which games don't.

let's plays and gameplay videos are killing that influence, they're fighting a losing war.

>flag

>but the general populace now associates gamer with sexist in a way most people really didnt before
That's a good thing

Good maybe theyll leave videogames alone

to a certain extent, but the 'professional journalists' still can make a big difference to how much money a game makes. Which means they have a lot of power in the industry.

>Slightly mad

Confirmed for not having stolen a laptop to reach the mythical internet you heard about from the white man until this year.

Fuck you.

Eunuch soldiers from ASOIAF.

Hi Brianna! :)

it was a good plan by jews to keep us from reproducing aryan children

Gamergate as an individual movement lost pretty dramatically, given that the SJW foothold in gaming strengthened so much as a result.

However, the ripple effect sent forth by gamergate through the mainstream about social justice warriors, third wave feminism, cultural marxism, etc, is so big that it could cause a total collapse of political correctness, so in that sense it is a massive victory.

Gamergate wanted to fight corrupt journalism. Expect he couldn't fight anybody powerful. So it went after feminist. Don't ask me what feminism has to do with the fact that company like EA buy reviews,

>Did we win GamerGate?

Win what? Women were using free speech to give their opinions on video games; you scared them....

...what was there to win?

in before "muh reviews"

Fucking; who needs paid reviewers? They've always been literal paid shills; that's how the review industry works: See any other review industry for proof. They go to the same conferences, and know the same people; they ARE each others social networks.

GamerGate was stupid and there was never anything to win. It was stupid from day 1.

>You don't hear from Women like Zoe Quinn or Brianna Wu

GG = Anti-free speech, fuckwits.

Seeing Brianna wu will always remind me of this.

I don't give a fuck about gamergate, so I haven't read anything in this thread, not even the text in your post. I just want to let you know I appreciate you using that image. I saw it as I was scrolling down the index page. Not only am I going to be using it as a reaction image, I also reverse image searched it to find a version without text, so that I could create this image macro. I figured you deserved the opportunity to see it and ad it to your repertoire, as the fellow meme loving fuck who gave me this opportunity to create this.

I've been redpilled about aposematism
youtube.com/watch?v=7vDwUaJTIVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

This is the average person who has influence over the content of future videogames through his criticisms.

>Win what? Women were using free speech to give their opinions on video games; you scared them....

lmao

BASED SANIC

Is that a tranny?

Nope they just live on their patreon kickbacks now. You could almost say we were played by them. Think about it we gave those nu-males a reason to donate because our existence makes them think racism is still alive and well today.

Yes.

Gashbusters was a flop. Nobody is buying their shit. We won.

I didn't hear about them before.
Thanks for making them famous Gamergate.

>yfw this passive aggressive asshurt

>Win what

Entertainment. I had fun, did you?

Fucking this. If no one sees the scary parallel between GamerGate and this Election is fucking insane.

And in case you didn't know, those cunts went to the UN, now it's spread after it stirred and mutated for years. Now the Internet is hanging in the balance and in danger of the Neo-SJWs, THE FUCKING UNITED NATIONS

>It scared the shit out of me when this happened
>*bang*
>The audio was a little bit too loud

HOW DOES HIS GAME HAVE A 73 ON METACRITIC.

TOO MANY COCKS, NOT ENOUGH TIME TO GET ALL THOSE CRITICS ON (his) BOARD.

Thanks for these.

They hold a lot of influence with the filthy casuals so whilst they are going to succumb to irrelevance sooner or later they do have so influence upon shaping ideology throughout the industry at least in the medium term. What damage they do now may be irreparable as actively removing the sjw cancer would be far harder than preventing it's introduction in the first place. That's why GG is important, it let's the devs know that the majority of their core audience doesn't want this shit shoehorned in.

I wasn't aware Bruce Banner was a feminist.

That movie was just simply bad not even the womens fault it really did just have shitty writing also if you actually watched it looked like they never bothered to really put man hours into editing it allot as there were allot of stuff that should of been re-shot for various reasons or just weird placement of scenes.

sauce? cant find anything on google/iqdb

Kingdom Come Deliverance is the name of the game he is developing and the reason why was he arguing with those stupid idiots.

This triggered bitch

game reviews have always been super easy to buy hell back in the day magazines would give whatever free points just cause they sent them some free shit.

>muh video game journalism

That was a smokescreen to give the movement appearance of legitimacy, the real objective was to fight the SJW invasion on video games.
Unfortunately it failed on two fronts, first, the media ignored it and pushed the muh oppressed womyn angle, second, normie newfags joining in actually bought it, which lead to the whole movement steering in a new direction and eventually burying the original goal.
It's sad because it actually had potential to become a full blown cultural front, but Cred Forums was too scared of being called evul mysogynists so they tried to convince everyone (including themselves) that they actually care about vidya journalism and got stuck in a dead end.

It wasn't even really about journalism, but a bunch of neckbeards mad about some developers voicing the opinion that they didn't like the more sexual aspects.

>This triggers the tranny

no wonder ubisoft is getting worse and worse, if you hire people for reasons other then talent. the product will be shit.

probably been posted but whatever. brianna wus great game youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc