EXPLAIN Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/popclock/?intcmp=home_pop
youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss
youtube.com/watch?v=q48K6IYf9kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hur dur they both suck we're screwed either way since bernie lost xdxd

Fuck off you are the worst kind of person

Who says they wouldn't say the same if Bernie was the Democratic Candidate?

You're a shit posting retard who doesn't understand how 2-party systems work to preserve their power

145,917,503 people in the US are below the age of 35, which automatically disqualifies them from being president. Almost half of the population of 324,600,000 people

census.gov/popclock/?intcmp=home_pop

did anyone else notice that hillary had ANOTHER small seizure during the debate?

>trump is just joking around
>hillary is having a stroke
One is literally not fit for President.

Anyone can be president is a meme.

Also
>thinking 319 million people here can vote
Add in all the underage, illegals and prisoners and you get less than 30% of people who are actually registered to vote.

Well benie sanders didnt become nominated because they cheated him out, and all the clinton shills job is to make sure it looks like clinton has lot of supporters when everyone who isnt paid hates her

but americans are just cucked and controlled they will let everything slide as long as they get those mcdonalds food stamps that keeps them feeded

>Sweden
>calling anyone else cucked
Isn't there a bull that needs prepping Sven?

just imagine what could've happened if we had an honest and legit primary

>implying Bobby jindal wouldn't have BTFO of Hilary

You can't hider the jindal

>heh I was almost forced to face the fact that my argument was bad but I see youre from sweden hahaha though luck pal

youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss

>le worst election ever they're both mad whoever wins america lost meme

No matter who the candidates were, Americans would have bitched. There is no possible ideal candidate for everyone, we're all too different from each other and we all hate each other.

A FUCKING TWO PARTY SYSTEM

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
W
O

P
A
R
T
Y

S
Y
S
T
E
M

trump is the great deception

UpVote

She looks deranged.

38mln people
And 1 guy with power bigger than a king

This.

Your system is rigged and always has been. You guys should adopt a more parliamentary system.

Still falling for the lies and don't think Trump should be president? Well have I got a story for you:

One time Trump flew an American flag at his golf course in Miami on a 50 foot pole to show his love for his country. However, Florida law only permits a maximum flag pole height of 30 feet. So, knowing this, the greedy politicians ordered him to take it down. Trump complied, but little did the greedy politicians know that they'd get a shock when they woke up the next morning. Trump had lowered the pole to 30 feet, but also built a 30 foot tall hill under it! Evidently the wall is just the next in a list of things Trump has experience in making 10 feet taller.

Like and share if you think this is more of the thinking this country needs!

had the american people chosen it would be trump v bernie

says the worst kind of person.

it doesn't have anything to do with Bernie. Trump is such an extremely idiotic choice for a candidate.

the only reason anyone would vote for him is if they want to accelerate the destruction of country and mother earth and where Clinton is just plain corrupt.

These are the choices.

this guy gets it

In my entire life, and I'm no spring chicken, I never seen a candidate like Trump, where there appears to be some hope of a real alternative to business as usual, or some departure from the same. Sadly his arrival is often marred with behaviour that get's awfully close to tard-level. Still would vote for him, see what happens.

>Trump: imitating a retard
>Hillary: actually just acting like that

sure

I'm voting third party anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=q48K6IYf9kk

>implying ours isnt
last I checked we've been going from liberals to wtv the conservatives decide to call themselves back and forth since the creation of the country

Cancel the fucking election. Someone level headed like Rand Paul can have the regency until we complete an actual election cycle.

so the questions begs; who do you respect more, the handicapped/sick person that can't help it or the person who would otherwise be ok, but choses to act like a retard?

Gary's an idiot who is trying to get bernout fans. Jill's too quiet. We should have gotten John McAfee, the true chaos candidate.

>EXPLAIN

That dude is really fucked up.

He did a lot of fucking drugs.

Trey Gowdy should have run for President.

you should be in the gif too

>I'm not voting

Ross Peroe was the only third-party candidate who ever stood a chance.

Table IV, Sec 1: A dreadfully deformed child shall be quickly killed.

Retards are not fit to live unless they can support themselves. A society has no responsibility to help those who cannot in turn help the society.

>billionaire elite breaks law
>government holds him accountable
>FUCKING GUBBERMINT

>joking around

I like Jim Webb as much as anyone, but his performance in the primary debates was abominable

Oh yes, be so smug about your dozen or so """parties""" that have a quarter of a representative each. Most countries have 3 or 4 parties max. Makes no difference.

this, the true chaotic neutral, the real libertarian

I've never seen this much denial in a single post before

Good luck throwing your vote away

Oh my god ikr Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich

Hrmm... the majority of Americans and humanity alive now are the spawn of fucking of fucking retarded working-class retards?

So, they moronically think Democracy is a real concept they can influence?

I give up...