Unfortunate personal redpills

Anyone have truths about themselves specifically that was hard to accept?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paavo_Nurmi
youtube.com/watch?v=CRTqPeHBlF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got the same genetics as my parents and certain behavioral tendencies i loath about them are impossible to disassociate from myself.

My Irish blood dooms me to the bottom of the White race.

5'4 middle eastern male

give me reasons to not kill myself Cred Forums

Not hard, but I clearly have more chances to reach the top in the world on its current state.
Italian, from south, used to cheats and tricks, suffered hunger, uneducated.
In an ideal society I'd be the last wheel of the cart.
And it's alright.

I can't get off this ride, all I can do is close my eyes.

Women fundamentally crave resources, whether financial or in terms of attention, neither of which I will be able to adequately provide until I make a substantial amount of money and become successful.

my penis is too big for the average vagina.

I think i may have mild autism. I'm still a virgin at 21 but i have the genes of a god, thanks life.

lol

Go out like a true snackbar

My ex gf and i had an abortion when we were 19yrs old.

I feel like a piece of shit for murdering my own child (didnt think of it as murder back then but now i do)

The only thing that makes me a feel a little bit better about it is that she was a psychotic bitch and we would have been divorced/separated by now. I would have tried my best to hold things together but she was the type of woman that would make up some bullshit and drag me through the dirt trying to get every last penny out of me.

Even though my life would have been ruined (by her, not the child) i would do things differently if i could go back in time.

I had some pretty hardcore science classes in college. I thought I was smart before that, but I don't think I would've even made it through one of the true top colleges. I met guys that made me feel like I was retarded by comparison.

If you die out population will go down by one and we won't be full anymore and I'll have to get rid of my bumper sticker.

>5.6
>be preindoeuropean muhnority
>hate the eternal aryan
>hate the anglos
>hate everyone
>Get colonized by the weakest people in europe, the italians
>le scotland complex

At least i'm not a virgin.

I have wasted my life.

1/this

This.

pics

Yes.
I used to win goldspoons (finnish medal for kids) and gold medallions from running when i was kid and young adult.

i could ran 3km like nothing.

10 yeatrs later i ran 200 meters and got coughing fit like hillary and realized its all gone.

i tried to et it back but damn smoking and fat and whatever, it was too much.

Red pill. i cant run anymore.

let's see that ass then

Oh fuck. Same

>ugly, dumb, and unable to focus like my mom
>autistic and no social skills like my dad

Fucking hell

grew up on Long Island got personally redpilled on jews long before i was on Cred Forums

Enjoy burning in sulfur for all eternity you fucking baby killer

>Running
If you want to wear out your body slowly just smoke and drink. It's on par with crossfit in terms of normie meme level exercise.

I like men

That's not unfortunate. If anything being queer is a good thing these days, at least in the West. Embrace it.

Being gay and not also a leftard is a pain

>doesnt know what running means in finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paavo_Nurmi

That's what you get for acting like a nigger.

That I'm autistic and possibly a psychopath and there's literally nothing I can do about it.

Also I have a 24cm benis but said autism will prevent me from using it to fug womyns.

Yeah I'm bisexual and very tired of leftie bullshit myself, especially Islamists' apologists who are fucking QUEER, it's like they want to be snackbar'd. Don't feel too bad there are a lot of us on Cred Forums.

I jerk off to trannies
I've had a cock in my mouth
I drink too much
I smoke
I eat too much junk food

I have a lot to improve upon

pics

Running is running moron.

I'm in an important position in the industry and it's hard living with the fact that I know Taylor Swift got blacked.

i look like hot shit when i look in the mirror, and just a piece of shit in photos

my parents are both losers, I inherited their main loser genes while my siblings mostly lucked out and only got a slight dose of loser and are otherwise successful
>naive like father
>lazy like mother
>crazy like mother
>socially autistic like father
>manlet like father
>compulsive eating fat fuck like father, dieted and became thin but is difficult to maintain because natural state is eating like a pig
>balding like father (inb4 le mother's side myth)

I am solely responsible for all my failures and my situation in life, not my parents, not my school, not the world. NEET life actually sucks and I had to stop pretending I was happy spending all day every day masturbating to cartoons, watching youtube videos and funposting on Cred Forums.

Truth hurts.

I like dicks but I also accept the lord and savior.

Should I just go full degeneracy or a mild way like Milo?

You have never ran then.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTqPeHBlF4

very nice picture pizzanigger

Milo is an attention whore and a slut. You have more options than just "full degeneracy" or emulating that stupid cunt. Just try to be the kind of man you would be attracted to.

I'm ugly and might possibly have some negro ancestry somewhere in my bloodline. If there were ever a race war and someone somehow got my genetic info I would be gassed but I don't mind desu

That child would've been miserable and she would've taken it from you just to increase your financial burden.
Furthermore, had it been male, in your absence it would've ended up as a faggot-asses tranny begging for her boyfriend's dick by age 13 and had it been a girl it would've been getting tyrone's dick by age 4. So, wallow all you want, but you probably saved yourself and your hypothetical child a lot of heartache.

No matter how much I try to improve, I will always be a pleb. would be more upset over it but I got muh bread and circuses

I have no desire for friendship or intimate relationships and I have to go out of my way to avoid people who try to develop relationships with me

>anger issues from my dad
>cleanliness obsession from my mother
>lazy
>drop everything I try, because I don't see improvement/results early
Just fuck my shit up

Is that Mink?

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Homosexuals are caustic and they should self-isolate.

where do you live?

Not really sure tbqh

>Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Milo can?
I'm 100% sure he goes to heaven.

I just image searched it, right VN, wrong character. It's Koujacku.

The scripture it's plain and simple. Also one who boasts of their sins is not going to make it.

>running in X terrain is different than running
Saged

dude this hits too close to home, I had the same thing, I wish I had a son now idc how shitty my life would be

I'm not even white and despite my shared beliefs with you all I'll prolly still get hanged on the day of the rope

What a selfish piece of trash. It's the child who would have to suffer who cares about you.

Hmm. I think I will have to play that.

I missed the starting gun.

I'm late at life and most people I know have their live's in track and are becoming richer and happier.

Meanwhile I play video games all day and browse Cred Forums, alone and forgotten.

The worst part is that it's too late, there is no fixing this. I can't compete with the younger generation who will get all the jobs I could go for. I don't have the wits and the will to study hard and get a public job anymore, fresh kids will inevitably perform better.

I had my chance at life and I completely wasted it, now I'm cursed to watch others succeed and feel sadness and envy until I die.

Pro-tip: this is 500% worse when you live in a third world country, since your life's quality (transportation, health treatment access, safety, internet quality, etc) is directly related to your income and there is a very clear threshold that you have to be above to get ANY of them.

I've come to terms with the fact that I am not particuarly handsome.

It's difficult, but once you acknowledge it you can focus clearly on your strenghts when talking to girls. For instance, I'm good at talking, I'm not shy and I smile alot and keep eye contact + im somewhat intelligent and able to think on my feet. Ever since I truly accepted this, getting girls has been way easier.

I'm probably a 5/10

Imagine a hen farm. Hen is not aware that humans keep it so they could get eggs and meat. Human has interest in keeping hen.
Imagine a sheep farm. Sheep's are not aware that humans keep them for wool, milk and meat. Human has interest in keeping sheep.
We have three constants; Group that gives resources, unawareness of said group, and a third party who harvests those resources.
Now, imagine humanity. We are group of human beings stuck on a planet. We are unaware of any third party. There is a possibility that some extraterrestrial entities are harvesting us for something. Maybe we radiate energy through our emotions, so they harvest that energy. Humanity is probably some big farm.
The hardest red pill to swallow is not to procreate. If we stop procreating, something will happen on a big scale.

It's got some really shitty writing. Like truly shitty. Only the sex is alright, the plot and characters are dire.
Try No Thank You!!! instead.

That literally no how I try or how much information I gather, because of my kind/goofy/happy go lucky demeanor nobody ever believes me whenever I say anything, even though after i tell people over and over and over things to watch out for and then they happen.

It's why I am drawn so much to knowledge. I can tell you about physics, sciences, anatomy, illness, sociology, psychology, cinematography, history.... It goes on and on.... And no matter how much i seen to learn and how many of my predictions that come true, nobody has ever believed me.

Sunk in when I diagnosed my grandfather with late stage lung cancer. Told my parents that they need to do x-rays, doctors just said he pulled something in his back and that the muscle relaxants would help. He didn't get better, coughing more, back still in sharp pain. They kept ignoring old them it was cancer and they still said no. Eventually they did an x-ray. Stage 4 lung cancer that leeched over to his spine and caused stage 3 bone cancer in 2 disks in middle of his back... That's what the pain was from....

I think it's my lesson in this life- no matter what I do, some things will never change and that i need to become OK with that... I still haven't accepted it...

I think I have dissociative schizoid personality disorder.

I am lazier than I would like.

I am a 25 year old Virgin, but am more bothered about the fact that that doesn't bother me than I am about the virginity, as I have taken no steps to correct it, nor do I try to.

I'm very introverted, extremely so, but I feel that is at odds with my line of work which involves nothing but talking either one on one or in front of large groups.

I feel I can have my dream job with an application alone but fear leaving my current job because it is so good and easy that I do not want to give it up, and because I am apparently good at it.

I am overly critical of myself at times and obsess over failings that I don't think other people notice when I am more honestly introspective.

I am 5'11.

My fucking god its a curse

Ah too bad, I am in love with that character art... but thank you user! I will try that one instead.

so many people refuse to better themselves even when they hate their current situation

not really a personal thing i guess

I'm never going to be white.

enjoy the crab bucket... dont worry... im sure if you behave like a good goy they can just label you autistic or something so you can internalize the idea that YOU are defective.

were you circumcised?

Im a black Republican in southern California

I will never be an American

please understand

I realize my DID will make it pretty hard to live a normal life.
I've done some kind of degenerate things in the past.
I'm almost ready to start grad school, and I'm still not sure if it's the right choice.

But at least I'm not an autistic neet.

My sister is in a relationship with a black guy.

That sounds pretty rough man.

oh, here's one.

i don't have the self-control to stop reading random shit on the internet and visiting Cred Forums, even though I know that I have important work to do.

maybe I'll fix that now

back to tumblr, nigger

This is why you leave infographics on her pc

I show signs of schizophrenia.

Im not european since Im finnish

>i could ran 3km like nothing.
That's because it is nothing.

Try running a marathon.

iv tried almost every to reduce the number of cigarrettes i smoke, nothing helped and im weak willed or too addicted. but im still trying as of now.

i have some sort of pain disorder that affects my muscles.looking online there are lots of probable causes and lots of probable solution and im not sure im willing to try everything.

most girls who showed interest in me were unusually short, im about average height. not sure whats the case here

>Girls don't like manlets

Or shit on their floors

That's what they do already...
>"Oh you are so smart!"
>"He's a really nice guy, just a little odd, but everyone loves someone a little nerdy lololololol"

I've just grown immune to it. I've grown to understand people enough to the point where opinions don't really matter to me. To a point, I may even be on the autism spectrum, but I've learned enough about human interaction to internalize it and negate whatever sperg-outs I would have. So people see just a nice guy who's always got weird trivia on about any topic. I smile and carry on. It's what they want so it's what I give.

I feel ya brah

Indian women are pretty freaky.

wtf man? If my sister did that i would disown her and probably beat up the black (if i could, im a manlet but still well built)

Anime is degenerate
It was hard to stop watching it

too much red pill becomes an evolutionary defect

Same. I don't really understand why I am this way though. I am 28 and haven't had a friend since around third grade. Any sense of loneliness has long since faded.

This one actually made me sad.
I wanted to offer you some words of encouragement until I read the last section.

What I can say is if you've got the stones and are willing to bleed for it you might be able to start your own business, even with almost nothing. But I also realize how much of a challenge that could be

Anyway, you have my sympathy, Hue

don't remind me ;__;

I'm mentally ill and I don't deserve the people I have around me

I don't have enough motivation to improve myself.

When I do I keep on it until the one day I skip it because I have to focus on something else. After that it becomes two days, then three, then I stop doing it all together.

If I kept doing what I was doing I could be /fit/ by now and live up to the standards I wish everyone had.

I dream of the day of a non-degenerate society, but until I start improving myself I fall into the category of the very people I wish would be purged.

tl;dr I'm a hypocrite

>manlet
>well built

Thats like saying a skyscraper that fell over sideways is well built because it is straight

No, it is fundamentally flawed

That about 4/5 times people are only out for themselves, which is why I don't have any friends anymore. I am very picky with who I left into my personal life. Also that Christians are persecuted way more than I was led to believe.

>3km like nothing
But that's only about 2 miles? It's easy to get back into it, just takes a few weeks and constant training. Don't get discouraged.

Ouch.
Not that it's a valuable skill, but I imagine you're an expert at biting your tongue

>I don't have the wits and the will to study hard

i thought i didn't either. turns out i do.

now if only i could stop wasting time on the internet. what the hell, i'll give it a try today

it's an extremely valuable skill desu

>most girls who showed interest in me were unusually short, im about average height

This is weird, but not necessarily a bad thing

Yes I'm short and that makes me naturally weaker than bigger men.

So I use it as motivation to workout hard.

This is sweden we are talking about most people are pretty weak, plus swe-manlet isnt as short as murica-manlet. Im 5'9, short here but would be average in america

Me too.

My mom is a natural cunt and my dad is a quiet guy. I ended up being an antisocial autistic loser with no friends since highschool cause I cant stand people in general.

Become a priest

I'm short and quite muscular and powerful. I'd call that well built.

ill never look like a pro bodybuilder no matter how many steroids i take

think ill have to throw in hgh and insulin

there is no peace. not even in death

Women are incapable of the depth of love us men are

kinda

hurts with deadlifts

but your shorter wingspan makes bench press easier

Not an O'Brien I take it

Rather than using my intelligence to better the quality of my life, and the life of those around me, I worry obsessively about the doomsday predictions of a Muay Thai train spotting bulletin board.

I use my insecurities to justify my personal failings when I am really just lazy, and have been the single largest contributor to my own unhappiness, to date.

Thankfully, and terrifyingly, that also means I can do things differently.

Realized that constant masturbation over the past decade of my life led me to stagnate and not pursue my goals as much as I should have, nor chase women.

Growing up I thought it was normal, but now I have realized that every time a man orgasms, you lose part of yourself, your drive, your power, your will, your confidence.

Now I'm on a journey to reprogram my mind from a decade of seeing naked women and cumming to fantasy.

I wish I could have told myself this many years ago, for I never had a male role model I could talk to growing up, nor do I still do. The most I have ever confided with is here on Cred Forums

One thing that that stuck with me from a friend I met recently is this:

>If it's easy, stay away from it.

Basically it means that you should always be challenging yourself to become better than you currently are.

So here is my one post on Cred Forums for today.

Stay strong bros, we're gonna make it

being beta is in my genes, and I was raised to be a good beta cuck

Faggot leaf, what a surprise

The rich elite are that third group. People have no idea how truly wealthy and powerful these people are, and how hard we're getting screwed to support them

Stand firm, my man. God bless.

I'm a psychopath and will probably never feel normal.
I'll just keep on smiling and lying, but I don't think it's gonna be possible to ever sympathize with someone.
I'm just gonna be there, trying to understand what the fuck is wrong with me.

Lots of lonely people have anxiety and they want to socialize but can't because of their condition, but I have schizotypal disorder so I don't even want social contact, I highly distrust and patronize other people and I don't want to be tied down to someone who doesn't provide me enough stimulation. I dislike physical contact and conversation as well so I just focus on a group of close internet friends.

It was pretty fun to move past my phase of trying to fit in though, a lot of weight was taken off my back when I decided to just be a hedonist and ignore everyone else.

>floor
street.

I don't suppose Finland is too bad, you could have been from some shithole in Africa or the Middle East.

woah, deep

you must be a great thinker and a misunderstood soul. thanks for sharing your feelings x

Cassandra Complex.

Sucks for you.

>I jerk off to trannies
>I've had a cock in my mouth

This , plus i have a BBC fetish , plus i wasted my teens and early 20s . 29 now

nah mate, its you're BMI

Im a drunk. Didnt think it was bad or how many people I wronged until I decided to quit.

Had a few fuck ups but nowhere near what I used to be.

Every time I crave a drink I do 100 push ups.

Nice kike propaganda m8

stop watching dexter

I'm not that good a "thinker," but it does worry me. I have a lot of friends and a pretty normal life, but I'm worried most about it going clear, that people know there's something wrong with me.
I don't know what would happen. A lot of my friends talk to me about personal problems, shit like that. Never really sympathized, but I went along with it. What would happen if they found out?

I'm part Native American.
>In b4 warren

But you can begin improving immediately. Drop the video games. Find some small stupid cause to devote yourself to. Learn to enjoy tediois shit. I guarantee you that things will begin to improve, almost as if by magic. And for God's sake, stop making excuses for yourself. Or not. Your call.

I have addictive tendencies, and allowed myself to become a "smoke weed erryday" degenerate for a few years in university. I also have an alcohol problem and use porn to jack off. These are all really shitty, degenerate habits which are fucking up my brain chemistry and keeping me from living a truly fulfilling life. And even though I know that, and have more or less broken myself from weed, I still use the others regularly. The porn because when I use tinder or go out to bars I get disgusted with the female gender and would rather jerk off, and the booze because booze feels good (most likely because I am an alcoholic in denial).

I just want to find a nihilist right-wing hiking group and train for the economic collapse, but I'm too much of a lazy fucker to do it.

I'm probably a homo.

I met some normies at Oktoberfest this year. Really great guys. Good to chat with, very friendly. We never discussed politics. It made me not hate so much. I think being on Cred Forums has its negative effects on me.

I'm also terrible with women, but I lust after them even though I am married. Probably due to all the porn I watch, which I know I need to stop doing.

I drink too much some times.
I hate too much some times.

>be greek
>greek

Go full degeneracy while youre young, you can make up for it by becoming born again later in life.

My secret is that i want to have cancer just so people would pity and care about me

Judging by family history and some other things it may happen at some point in the future

You made the smart call user.

That's all that matters. Not some bullshit religious morality, but straight up objectivity.

You used your faculties for projecting action and consequences and you made the choice that would incur the least overall suffering for all parties.

You're a brave man who had to make a tough call at an early age. The results; best case scenario.

Carry that lesson forward with you, but not as an albatross around your neck.

I'm asian yet completely uninterested in asian women and i think they're all annoying cunts. I've lived around white people all my life, but I'm not attractive to white girls though so they would never date me, plus I also feel uncomfortable with racemixing.

Raging alcoholic and clinically depressed. The latter is probably from the alcohol.

Used to be fit and pretty muscular. Now Im flabby and run out of breathe just climing stairs.

Ive stopped drinking mostly and got put on an SSRI and things are getting better. Ive been working out every day, sitting on the internet less, getting more shit done around the house to stay busy and I even volunteer at the church down the street even though I dont believe in Christianity.

Starting to feel normal again and getting back to being a good dad. Still have some damage to repair though.

Day at a time.

I am generally unfriendly. I never make an effort to maintain or gain friendship.

Wow, man, feels bad for you.
My sister is still young, I hope it never escalates to this level.

Being gay is being away from God. Seek God out more. You'll fix yourself.

The hardest thing for me is realizing that having a woman in my arms or in my bed still won't make me a man

I fucked my whole life up bc of drugs. People say it's never too late to start over, well that's half truth. Just bc you can "start over" doesn't erase what you've done & doesn't bring back the 16 years of my life I absolutely destroyed. I've made so many degenerate decisions in my life I don't know how to even live with myself.

No matter how /fit/ I am, no matter how many liberals, race traitors and "people of color" I kill in the Second Civil War, no matter how intelligent I am, no matter how White my wife and children are, I will always be a half-spic and my children quadroons. I have no place in a White nationalist society. The best I can hope for is to have some home and land just outside the borders and hope to be a buffer between them and the dark hordes.

Nothing wrong with smoking weed every day

I think 5'8" is the average height, but if you moved here I would make you kneel before me, the King of the Manlets (5'10").

>hate too much

Fucking pussy that is your kike-instilled white guilt talking. Your country is literally being colonized and your people are being genocided.

Christ what a pussy.

That was the old you, not the new you. Time will pass and it will get easier. Trust me.

I'm an aspie, neonazi, virgin, narcissist and i have others personal disorders such as sociopathy, paranoia and i'm obsessive–compulsive and something depressive

i'm socially autistic and i need to work on it

The worst thing you do is watch porn. Find a way to break out of that, and your marriage and life will get better.

I'm fighting a losing battle against globalism; nationalism will never catch on in Canada; There are a few thousand of us against millions and millions of cuckservative globalists and liberals. The small victories feel hollow, and I know we can never win, but I can't stop doing what I believe is right.

im asocial, weak, ugly, sickly, annoying, egoistic and incompetent ultravirgin

well here's the IP based disinfo for the bots collating info on each of us for psyops/social engineering

there's 3

hard pill 1:

i lost the belief that more money will change my level of happiness, this has killed my ambition

completed my degree (very good course+ high ranked uni), worked a normal job, saved up money, left job, have been NEET for 3 years, coasting off my savings

the past 3 years have been the happiest of my life

hard pill 2:

human society is still rooted in evolutionary behaviour

people aren't against racism because of the moral principle of 'people don't deserve to be punished for things they didn't choose' - people are against racism out of a communitarian sense of "these guys don't get as much as these other guys and that's unfair"

hard pill 3:

jewish people do run the media and a disproportionate part of the economy

jewish influence is so pervasive that even my own ancestry has been inflitrated, i'm 1/4 jewish

i can't tolerate anti-semitism but i find it hard to explain

I am a social Autist and always push away those that try to get close to me.
I am a spooky skeleton which is made worse my me being 6'2.
And I have a trap fetish that no matter how much I try to repress keeps coming back.

It's not your fault.

Why would you expect yourself to be socially graceful living in a society that has vilified you from birth in school, media and mainstream culture just for being white.

There's nothing wrong with you. Society is fucked and it has given you anxiety.

>genes of a God
>may have mild autism

Pick one you fucking loser

Something something judge not lest ye be judged

you're prince of manlets

5'11 is king

t. 5'8 count of manlets

I poo in the loo:(

hate will eat you alive, user.

just because i dont want to live next to niggers doesnt make me hate them. hate requires to much energy. should be focusing that energy on something positive.

This post feels like the modern "he who is without sin cast the first stone, but go and sin no more" parable.

That means you're doing better than most folk. It's not until you get in the deep end of the pool that you realize just how much there is to see, unlike most of the retards that splash around in the puddles saying how easy it all is.

How?

>dont judge
>turn a blind eye on evil
not the same

Thanks m8. Everything you said is true and makes me feel better about it. It doesnt justify my choice or make it the right decision though.

I'm 19 yo virgin.
If I don't score soon I gonna pull a Elliot Rodger somewhere

I was an omega cuck and The_Donald lead me down a path of eventually finding Nazi Twitter which is redpilling me.

>Il principe morality
nice fedora there

Do you personally think bloodlines perpetuate into entropy or is it possible to overcome those hurdles?

I overwrote normal social interaction with gal game rules and lie about who I am to everyone I meet just to get them to like me. As soon as I make friends, I cut off all contact because my relationship points can only deteriorate from there.

That women are disgusting creatures inside

This guy gets it.

Thanks Germanbro, your words are much appreciated! May life treat you well!

Hate is the most powerful emotion on earth. It gives strength. That's why so many kikes are out to "eliminate hate".

Don't think I'm not on to you, Schlomo.

You are an American if you love America

Solid post. Thinking like this is how i was able to go through with it.

I was in the operating room with her and held her hand throughout the procedure. It was super early in the term though so there wasnt anything to see

>that's a bad thing?

it's ok
you can get sick gains from working out

I havent seen my two sons in 9 months because I turned into a raging drunk. Now her mother is dating some half beaner.

I finally took some steps to repair the damage by avoiding alcohol. Went and saw a counselor and psychiatrist who diagnosed me with depression and put me on paxil.

Im feeling better and drinking less. Finally got the balls to call their mother and apologize for all my shit.

Going to see my boys tomorrow. Its going to be hard for them and I just want to make it up to them. I miss the old lady too but she'll never take me back.

I really fucked up this time guys.

> genes don't decide anything

This for me too, I've kept the same friend since 1st grade and have only gained friends from him.

I'm unlovable

Milo is not a moderate.
Be like Douglas Murray.

No. Hate doesn't give strength, it eats it up. And either way, you don't show hate through words and thoughts, but through actions.

>Also this

>my daily masturbation is degenerate
>my daily marijuana usage is degenerate

I have the type of a face that would make me chad as fuck if I were 6'+. It's a special kind of hell.

>tfw manlet 5'8
>tfw I want to be grorious 6'2 no matter how much I attempt to lie to myself
>tfw I will never be glorious 6'2

how did you waste them years? i am 19 in a month and feel like im wasting away just smoking weed and playing vidya games

>there's something mentally wrong with me but I'm too anxious to get help
>I'm bi. I tried being straight, I tried being gay. Nope, I'm in the in between
>I ruined my own life and am completely alone
>I'm only borderline white (genetically speaking)

Many Jews are irredeemably evil, amoral cronyists or mindless herd followers.

Some people are less intelligent than others, and they would never succeed as well as others. This really shattered me when I was trying to help my ex succeed in their academic career.

Super low test manlet low confidence, no beard at 26. There's little you can do about genetic realities.

>blaming others for things you can actually change
>implying you can't change yourself
>implying you still can't be a succesful member of Australian society and can't integrate just because you're of a different ethnicity
>implying making the objectively best call is somehow immoral
>implying it's cool to hang out with people dumber than you
>implying you can't learn from them or by yourself
>implying you can't start running and be running 10kms in a few months with regular excercise
>implying that you need to adhere to gay culture just because you're gay
>implying your sexuality is a large part of yourself
>implying that's just genes and primarily copy-behavior
>implying you can't change
>implying you can't improve your situation
>implying you have the right to self-victimization
>implying you can't be a normal gay person
>implying that Jesus would regard a gay couple committed solely to eachother who follow in His footsteps as a servants of Lust

Fucking degenerate pieces of trash. Halfbreed bisexual virgin, smoke weed, never raised christian, my parents would probably not like it if I told them I pray, but atleast I don't blame others for my failures and I try to improve
>doing uni, non-meme bachelor
>considering picking up jiu-jitsu again which I did for a few years since I have lost 8kg after I quitted for a year
>dumped my black cultural heritage and solely focus on my Dutch heritage

I will always hate apart of myself for not being able to fulfill a dream I was close to achieving due to a medical injury. A dream I had since I was a child when I heard the stories my grandfather and his friends had while doing what I wanted to do. They have died long and only one remains, I still send him letters thanking him for the wisdom he shared with me.

I will always relive the moment I lost my eye and that dream when I go to bed. I wake up screaming in the middle of the night sometimes in a cold sweat. My roommates in college had to sit me down and ask me about it. There will always be apart of me that will not let that dream go, even though the door has opened for better opportunities.

Now I soldier on, because that is what I was taught to do. I have started to find my purpose in life again.

To all Anons with a similar feelings of discontent, recollect yourself and drive on, strive to be a better man then you were yesterday. If anybody tells you otherwise tell them to fuck themselves. My experience is what ignited my severe hatred for the weak minded that tell others and themselves to stay complacent. You are a man, carve your own future.

I identify with this although at least I also inherited my manlet father's aggressive as fuck stubborn Napoleon complex genes which helps me through.

I also inherited his obsession with attaching myself to doomed romantic causes.

I think I inherited low ambition and shyness from my mother.

Coming from a family of foster carers, upbringing forms a child 95% of the time no matter the genetics.

The main legacy is disabilities from AFS.

da real mvp

Can you really inherit personality traits from your parents?

Uh, you might have an actual hormonal problem. Try going to the doctor.

Yes, but the extent of it we're just beginning to figure out now.

>how did you waste them years? i am 19 in a month and feel like im wasting away just smoking weed and playing vidya games

Despite my Ill health , "Cystic Fibrosis" i could have studied at school more but my main regret is not looking after my health as much as i could .Plus video games were a big thing to me and i fapped a lot too the point its fucked my sexual tastes a lot .Its not too bad as others on here but i do have slight regret about my years .

You are. Find something productive to do or learn a skill. You don't want to be 30 and realize that you can't do anything well except smoke weed and play video games.

Sure thing Chaim.

This is happening to me and I'm scared and unsure how to reverse its course

Are you fucking retarded? Of course you do.

I had everything the kissless neets wanted, even the short huge eyed skinny animu gf and I have a tip for ya

>You will fuck it up and never be happy, the flaw is in you.

My dad is the same though. The "problem" is my existing DNA.

That im very autistic even for a finn.

this is the kind of bullshit mentality that can kill a man
halfbreed means you have the opportunity to throw away the degenerate black culture and embrace your white culture
a white adhering to black culture will always be more trash than a black adhering to white culture, this goes double for halfbreeds

>dislike physical contact

I can relate to this.

I don't like shaking hands or hugs. Also I have some sort of phobia about kissing. It just makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.

white pussy
>5'4"
oh wait, nevermind

how? I'm constantly being told to pick up skills and qualifications for what i want to be in 10 - 15 years but I just really have absolutely no clue whatsoever as to what it is I would be willing to commit my life to. any advice?

Friends are a Jewish lie. They are nothing but leeches and distractions. They will abandon you at the first hint of something better.

Family is the true bond. But only if your family aren't good goyim Jewish zombies.

Aside from that, the only thing you should really pursue is an intimate relationship with a woman, your wife.

Unfortunately finding a good hearted kind and loving wife is extremely difficult these days. Put your heart to God and perhaps he will help you find your qt.

I am an incredibly judgmental, bitter person who can't just refute someone's point. I have to refute the point then insult the person's intelligence and occasionally get personal with it.

My friends have actually had to stop me from digging into others too hard and I'm not sure what causes it. Is it because I hate myself subconsciously or something? I don't get it.

Realizing the reality of cerebral palsy. I despise my parents and would slaughter them if I could for cursing me with this shit.

Prone to depression and anxiety but absolutely refuse to consider medication for it.

Healthy lifestyle changes including daily meditation have been helpful, though.

Maybe you inherited a thyroid disorder.
Just make an appointment.

This one's pretty rough because it makes you appear like you're absolutely retarded as fuck despite being perfectly mentally healthy.

Join the military. I was just like you. Ended spending nearly a decade trying to find a major I didn't hate. Now I'm in a decent paying job that I hate.

Drink shit tons of alcohol, smoke ciggys, spend excessive amounts of time in a tanning bed. There are plenty of ways to change your DNA.

Me too, i always thought i am the only one with this problem, when i was a child i dislike physical contact even more than now because of "it may contaminate me"

>the only thing you should really pursue is an intimate relationship with a woman, your wife.
Top fucking kek. You have alot to learn about life.

I will probably end up like my dad. Overworked beta with a mean and domineering wife (my mom) and seemingly non-existant sex life.

My dad is amazing in many ways, I consider him to be a technical and practical genius. He built the amazing mansion of a house that I grew up in by himself while working full time. He can build anything, create anything and he have transferred this confidence in his own practical abilities to me. He has thaught me more than all of my years of schooling. He is very kind, really patient and always there for me.

But at the same time, my mom tends to be pretty mean and humiliating torwads him, they don't sleep in the same room because he snores, she is fat and he is fit, he is overworked, used to be really stressed out as well. Sometimes he says and does some stupid shit, but my mom overreacts way to much towards it. I kinda feel bad for him sometimes.

I am really afraid of ending up in a relationship like theirs, but the truth is that I probably will. Me and my dads personality types are so similar, so I will probably one day become a sex less overworked beta to afraid to do anything about it.

It's not severe enough to show, but it constantly gnaws at my thoughts and completely crushed my dreams of being an operator.

I do nothing to improve yet I feel like I deserve more.

I am a burden on society and should be put down. I don't see myself ever becoming a functioning person. Just fucking end me, or cut me off and let me starve.

I had plenty of opportunities to be successful but I shut myself in my house to play videogames because I was lazy
Now I have no friends and I am socially retarded

That's funny coming from someone who is probably 10 years younger

>I unironically wish I would transform into a real life furry no matter how painful it would be
>I'm incapable of fapping to non furry porn

I have a dream job where I own my own business and can fix PCs remotely from home and make $3k a month.

I'm worried I have settled for a life with no benefits/low pay in pursuit of a lazy/happy job.

>be 6'3, smart, fit and good looking + 7.5 inch cock
>a good number of girls like me
>was bullied like hell at school so i always withdraw from social situations
>summed up: i have no friends, and havent even kissed a girl
>have been close with many girls but have always blown it by either pulling away or oneitis'ing and creeping them the hell out
>soon 25 years old

>her boyfriend's
>her

Yeah nigger don't do it. Thats my dad's job and he is miserable. He has to flip houses in his spare time to make ends meet.

I wont ever feel truly fulfilled until I find myself leading comrades into combat against our enemies.

>completely crushed my dreams of being and operator

I'm in a similar situation. Find something in your life worth overdoing and stick with it.

Get fit and prepare for the inevitable conflict we will fight on our soil. The idea of the citizen soldier needs to be resurrected.

I am ugly no matter what.

I am bad at maths and I think it makes me retarded.

I have a hard time actually thinking about stuff. I only ever think about everything superificially. I don't know how to think deeply about something without getting bored and degeneratelyturning away to something to requires no deep thoughts like videogames.

I'm not a nice person, I have difficult connecting with others on any meaningful level. I make little effort to maintain social relationships as I'm largely indifferent to the presence or not.

I upset people by honestly answering the questions they ask me, sometimes I do this on purpose. I care little about my surroundings and tend to focus internally.

In germany 3k a month would get you quite far. Kinda crazy.

Tell some shut you really like her after taking her out for like a week. Boom it's gone. Dump her and become a free man
.it's what I did in high school

just do steroids

marry someone uglier than u so you are in charge of the relationship

make sure she loves you more than you love her

I lost my virginity at 22 years old,
There is still hope :)

I have real skinny genetics from my uncle on my mom's side and my grandfather on my dad'a side so lifting and getting gains is real difficult.

Personal redpill is that I want to be 100% natty but damn my gains are slow so I have that urge to buy /fraud/. Also had to overcome my beta mindset I got from mother abuse.

I have below-average intelligence. I'm not retarded or anything. I'm just the kind of person who people see as "not the sharpest tool in the shed." Also, I'll always be poor.

Lost my virginity a day before I turned 21 bro. Ever since then I don't try to get sex out of everything and things have gotten much easier in that perspective.

Sucks being lied to your whole life and denied masculinity doesn't it?

getting my dick sucked at 12 was not losing my virginity, and will probably be the only sexual experience I will ever have

Not to get all racecuck here, but the gradations once you pass the white barrier still have high variance. It's not like the second you become non-white you're unworthy of respect and the same as a black as coal Haitian witchdoctor.

You made the right choice tbqh. Got a cousin about to have a baby at 19 (her mom is fundelmentalist-tier) and everybody already knows her life is fucked but try to sugar coat it anyways. Other kid is only 19 too and both families now hate the little shitter. Everybody now shit talks him to man up and his parents now watch his min wage paychecks like a hawk and don't allow him to buy anything other then the basic essentials and save the rest for his baby.

Eat more you fucking pussy

You sound the same as fat fucks with your whole muh genetics bullshit.

do it faggot

run test and tren

i tried deca test and equipose last cycle but that shit sucks

tren 4 lyfe

That there is no god, no afterlife and no cosmic "karma"/justice system.

When you die your consciousness rots away in the grave, and you will know no more things ever.
One day you will be forgotten by the world and one day the world will be forgotten by the rest of the universe, which in turn one day will cease to be, leaving nothing behind.
In the end, all the things we do is meaningless and futile, and there is no meaning of life. There is no meaning in anything.

Raised in a religious home that was harsh to swallow. Sometimes I wish I never did it

Top post. MGTOWs BTFO

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Just pick something and stick with it. I guess I'll post my personal red pills.

I'll hate whatever situation I'm in no matter what. I'll always find something wrong with it and obsess over that flaw thus making myself miserable.
My interests change rapidly and wildly. Any ambitions I have are prone to change as soon as I meet the slightest bit of difficulty. This is usually after I have spent decent money on whatever it is.
I'm not very well off socially, yet I'm charismatic enough that people are drawn to me somehow.
I have suicidal tendencies that will never go away.
There aren't many productive activities that I enjoy doing.
I have degenerate and personally dangerous fetishes that I'm not sure will ever go away.

I guess that's all.

You better not fuck up, your sons need you. My dad was in prison most of my life and here I am. Do you want your kids to end up here?

>have been close with many girls but have always blown it by either pulling away or oneitis'ing and creeping them the hell out

Damn I know this feel. It's funny because I am fairly decent looking but have always been afraid of intimate relationships. As a result, never even held hands. Now I have this hyper-inflated idea of a girlfriend in my head, and this causes issues with the oneitis or backing away. I think having a relationship will cure it because it will show me that its not that a big deal, but this even places even more self-pressure on myself to get a girl. Which then causes me to spaz out. So go figure.

TFW I have good face genetics minus acne

TFW 6'2" and exercise every day

TFW circumcised

Fucking American doctors I'd forego my chance to be president to have my foreskin back desu

This post is the reason the West will rise again.

>being this jewish

>Had a really good job making 60k a year
>Had qt gf. Smart. Masters in psychology. Works with autists
>Knocked her up
>Going to get married
>Putting it off cause money. She wanted a big wedding. Shes half italian so she has a massive family
>Knock her up again
>Have two boys
>Start getting severely depressed
>Start drinking heavily
>Raging alcoholic
>Lost job
>Lost gf
>Years of depression
>Live in moms basement
>Culminates into being really suicidal
>Cant stop thinking about killing myself
>Get a gun to do it
>Chicken out and tell my sister
>She takes me to the ER
>Get into a program and meds
>Still drink sometimes
>Start working out
>Call ex to see my boys (its been almost a year)
>Apologize for my shit and tell her Im working on it
>She still hates my guts but is a good person and wants me to be a good dad
>Hasnt even taken my ass to court for child support

Things suck still but they are getting better.

Get to see my boys this weekend and I cant wait. I just cant fuck this up this time. Those little boogers deserve better.

That's bogus, you probably just struggle in social situations and obviously the average person doesn't care to pry further into a person's life, opinions and ideas etc if you don't wear it all on your sleeve. You're not stupid, you're just probably so apathetic that you just don't care if people think you're stupid. You could make a good effort to show them otherwise but you just can't be fucking bothered can you?

He's not entirely wrong. Ultimately nothing objectively matters, only subjectively.
Doesn't mean that we shouldn't do everything possible to make things as good as they can be now and in the future.

Hahaha. I look shit in both, you're one up on me. Funnily enough though I have realised that if you truly believe you are good looking, it actually makes you much better looking. And vice versa. You may as well like how you look really.

This.

Pray the gay away. I know it's a heavily cliche saying, but it's true. You must realize on a deep level that you're a victim of psycho-social manipulation tactics. Realizing this truth is the first step.

Currently in the same predicament.

Not yet. You're still breathing.

MENA women are tiny you idiot
If you crave kuffar women then kys

I think many men who are too nice/stupid will get abused by their wives sooner or later. Just don't be like that and learn to say no and be able to make hard decisions: divorce. Don't be naive when dating women and chosing your wive, don't ignore the signs - better alone a few more years than stuck with a women you hate and who abuses you. Make a marriage contract. - Hope, it's better in Norway than in the states.

Good luck user. Try and make things better for them and be more involved in their lives so they don't join us in this landfill

Nigger, stop overthinking life because this shit ain't that hard.

Stop being consumed by your own thoughts because again life ain't that fucking hard

I'm 171cm

How do I get over it user. I don't want to come out to ANYONE. I want to get over it but I don't want anyone to know I'm gay. I just want to be straight

>pascals's wager
Are you fucking serious? Pascal's wager is a fallacy, since pretty much all gods will fry you if you fail to guess which one is actually real.

All the women that made me suffer so much will probably never pay for what the have done

you have to go back

I'm a half blood white American that wants to be a true patriot but will forever know my bloodline is tainted.

this, it's nobodies fault, it was me all along, nothing else. I could have made myself a decent comfy life, if I actually applied myself like the autistic fuck that I am, but I didn't, because I was lazy, video games, fapping and staying at home all day was more important to me. Mark my words NEETS, eventually you will have to face reality and it will only get harsher the longer you wait.

That's on you for being a sissy ass weak fuccboi who lets weak women hurt your fee fees. Bitch ass pussy nigga

This personal judgement of his is subjective aswell. There is no way to determine that the universe has no inherent meaning, or if it has a meaning. Both religious dogmatism and materialistic nihilism are logical fallacies in this regard.

If we can't even determin with certainty the objective beginning of the universe, or dark energy and dark matter yet, it's ignorant to make a final judgement on the universe as a whole. Negative hubris is still hubris.

How am I jewish?
I'm not claiming to be an atheist as in "lol you believe in a magical sky daddy fucking moron", I just cant see the reason and logic in religion.
Which in turn means that what I do "believe" in is the world as I can see and touch it, and with that comes the fact that everything objectivly is meaningless, and that all things will die.

Granted, I dont KNOW what happends when you die, or what created/made the universe, but the simplest and most logical explanation is that when your brain, which contains the chemical and electrical impulses which we call conciousness, dies, so does you.

That is the most basic and most logical way of seeing things, and since no other explanation (for example religion) offers any compelling evidence for anything else, its also the stance you revert back too. The "standard" way of seeing life, death and the universe, if you will.

You're fine just don't touch my white women!

Can I touch your daughter?

>pascal's wager
ok, let's bear with this:

hurray, now you believe in a god! but, which religion's god exactly? christianity?islam?judaism?hinduism? if you fail to get the right religion, you'd get fried anyway like denmarkanon said.

I'm 6'2'/160 pounds and I've been lifting for a year now and I'm still a damn twig. I've definitely gotten stronger but I'm still small, that's problt due to all the cardio I do though 1600s and 400s.

haha nothing wrong with me and im about to go and enjoy a nice sleep in the beddy bye rofl

I can't express myself the way I used to and I deeply miss my highschool days.

But not everyone is destined for greatness and that's ok.

I've never drunk alcohol, never smoked cigarettes, nor taken drugs. Does that make me a loser?

I'm short and lazy

Yeah cut that cardio shit out immediately.

You gotta calc your TDEE and then count your calories and eat 1k cals over your TDEE, every day.

Why do you bother? We will all end up at a point or another without people that believe in religion like Nietzsche towards nihilism, no matter how much you try to have a reason to live, it's worthless but you still have to do it. God is just a lie to live and die.

No, that's pretty baller actually. I'm in the same league with you.

Sounds like you crave resources too then. Don't act like you're any better than the whores.

Wasn't born Australian.

Disgusting coal burner

ye that's how I think nowadays too

But what can I do? I am a soft man

>not using forever alone meme
your not at 100% complete FULL REALIZATION

No. Not at all.
I have drunk a lot, smoked a few and used the herbal enemy.
It's only cool on the tv. Degeneracy doesn't help you in nothing. I would have prefered to have keep myself clean.

Aight

>and with that comes the fact that everything objectivly is meaningless
You don't know that.

Get hard brah

You can do it. I believe in you

I have affected almost every person I met negatively.

Most would be better off having not known me in their life.

The fake moon-landing conspiracy was made to cover up the secret moon base

thanks man. youre right. this place will fuck your mind up.

you should accept who you are man. its healthy. you dont have to be a degenerate pride parade faggot to be a faggot. who cares where you stick your willy. i mean, its not like youre a drunken degenerate.

I'm low energy.
An 8 hour shift wipes me out, 12 hour shift is impossible without caffeine.

working a normal 8 hour shift uses all my energy for the day and afterwards I usually just go home and accomplish nothing else.
I have no idea how people work two jobs/long shifts and keep a social life. I don't have that energy level. I struggle to maintain feelings of content working 40 hours a week.

hitler knew the risks of being non-aryan in a perfect world and he still stood firm as the mightiest defender of white power the world has ever seen.

just remember to go out like he did, staying true to his beliefs.

You're missing the point . Your main objective is to find truth yet you are completely miserable with the truth .

> instead of having your top priority be truth you should change your top priority to contentment and happiness

> Believe in Zeus or whatever the fuck you want as long as it makes you a happy and productive member of society and most importantly ......

> Live with purpose because nihilism is the worst thing someone can impose on their own life

> also there is no difference between atheism and believing in a higher power . Neither can be proved in both make good points, but in the end it's all based on faith. Being agnostic at least makes sense. No one can explain who created god just like no one can explain who created the matter that exploded during the big bang or what came before the big bang .

So what's the fucking point ?

> either believe and live a life full of purpose and meaning where your thoughts are on helping others or live a life entirely inside your head without meaning or purpose.

One day you will stop being such an edgy faggot and realize none of it really fucking matters but you have control and can make a choice to live a life full of purpose even if it all turns out to be fairytales who gives a fuck because you didn't sit on Cred Forums,miserable, hating life and having no purpose

If you get good at finance you can set yourself up

And no reason you can't take that experience and get a good IT job. Be creative you nigger

its habit my man

I used to work 12 hours a day and still have energy to come home and do shit around the house.

Its hard to get into it but it eventually becomes routine and youre used to it.

I used to get 6 hours of sleep every night and felt fucking fantastic. Now I work less, sleep more and feel terrible all the time.

No,unless you want to do those things and don't.

I know that pain bro

Get your stamina up bud.

Start running every day.

Even on those days where you are wiped, get out and run! You will feel 10x more awake and alert when you finish that run. It won't take long before your energy levels are much higher all time.

Thanks user. Keep doing great.

Maybe I should just accept it since it can't be changed. Maybe I should tell someone that I am gay. Just so they know. Maybe they can help.

Have a great day user

same thing happened to me and my gf last december

was tough but she is actually insane. she has these anger attacks that are out of nowehre and super super destructive. I have holes in my wall now and broken stuff and a stained to fuck carpet that was brand new

fuck, half of me wishes i never met her. why couldn't she have been stable? even when reality was looking me in the face and she was going crazy i'd ignore it

Are you me??? This is literally me.

To add to this, I'm dark skinned like my dad, whereas my mother is very pale and could pass as white. But I didn't inherit any of my dad's genius-level intelligence either. Feels bad man

Do you wear black on the outside
Cause black is how you feel on the inside?

And if you seem a little strange
well that's because you are

Believe in whatever will give you purpose in life and make you content. What ever God or church or cold will make you a better person and keep you off of Cred Forums.... It doesn't make you happy posting on here.

Truth should not be your main objective in life your main objective in life should be to live a life full of purpose and meaning where you can lay your head down at night and fall asleep like a newborn infant

Or you can keep on your current path and continue to be miserable because you're stubborn and think you are special and more interesting and smarter than everyone else on planet earth

I have completely wasted my potential and fucked up my one chance in life on drugs.

I'm certain I got brain damage IQ loss from all the drugs, drinking, partying, fist fights, etc.

It's some flowers for Algernon shit and it's incredibly frustrating.