ALL WILL BOW TO THE POWER OF KEK!

ALL WILL BOW TO THE POWER OF KEK!
ALL WILL BOW TO THE POWER OF PEPE!
NONE CAN ESCAPE THE TENDRILS OF THE MAGIC MEME'S!

IT IS WRITTEN, AND NONE MAY DISOBAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lhC7i_YmzKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>discourse in media and politics is at its highest point
Oh what time do we live in!

Imagine you have to explain this situation to your mother/father/...

How you are on a website for years that is suddeny changing the cours of history.

Lol

Trying to explain meme magic will just make you sound like a crazy person to most.

lets bring back bert bros

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

Praise Kek

is that guy a reptillian? his eyes are so far apart and his nose is so high

PRAISE

youtu.be/lhC7i_YmzKk

>Bible predicts the rise of meme magic and pepe/kek
Holy shit.
Are we doing gods work?

Checked

>Apr 2014
Meme magic.

For 10 fucking minutes.

kek

Don Lemon is the biggest faggot. Hop off your moral high ground

>When you have nothing against your rival's movement than internet memes from Cred Forums

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

I'm at the point where idk if I'm shitposting or actually believe in a magic frog. Life confuses me

Don stick it up my butt Lemon is such a moron. No one gives a shit about Pepe and taking about it in a low serious voice doesn't make it serious you fucking nigger. CNN is such garbage I don't know how they will recover ratings after this election.

Top notch investigative journalism as usual, CNN.

no, i see this as a eay to severely delegitimize the media. if theyre afraid of cartoon frogs on the internet more than legitimate threats to national security and the growing divide in society, then they are dangerously detached from reality.

The left have become the out-of-touch cringeworthy old men.
The right is the new counter-culture.

Praise Kek.

what is wrong with this guy's face?

his nose is so high up on his face, he has no upper lip and instead has an enormous philtrum instead. It looks like his left eye is trying to get away from his right eye. It also looks like he's had his ears pinned.

Don Lemon is a good example of someone who has had his ears cropped and pinned.

What a time to be alive...

He looks like the offspring of David Duke.

Also you just know Don Lemon is one of those house negros that acts all uppity and proper on tv and then he drops "nigger" all of the time and acts degenerate off camera.

>Bethesda game character creation

Oh my god.
This is true.

Tfw you were born in the era where silly memes and the aspiration to be a decent human being is counter-culture

>JUST

Doesn't he conclude that Pepe is not a symbol of "big scary neo-nationalism", but a edgy, degenerate, avatar of nihilistic millennials?

Is he wrong?