Cred Forums starts as libertarian board

>Cred Forums starts as libertarian board
>flags introduced
>becomes nationalist/populist

really makes u think..

It just reminded people how fucking stupid other countries really are.

Flags are useful.

Honestly, it has much more to do with the state of the world in the last 3 or so years redpilling people. As crazy asnthings have been for some time, surreality has accelerated in the last 3 years to levels not previously thought possible. The world is far more polarized and the board reflects that. There are those who want destroy the world and those who want to save it from degeneracy. Ther are also those who want to fap to animu.

It was always about 50% libertarian and 50% fascist but during the election cycle when we "choose" our (((leader))) it becomes more fascist. After Romneyberg lost in 2012 Cred Forums was a shithole for nearly an entire year and was nothing more than threads full of libertarian memes

>becomes more like the real world and introduces an identity to an anonymous board
>people take in the new information and form positive and negative stereotypes accordingly

almost like real life
you know, the thing that the internet is supposed to facilitate the communication of?

I guess this.
The refugee crisis in Europe and Trump's rhetoric in the US made the whole western world polarized on race issues.

We're not nationalist in the FUCK EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH sense. I want Britain to succeed. That doesn't mean I want France to fail. Nationalism is the only practical defense against globalism and the problems with globalism are tangible.

Most nationalists - fascists here are roleplayers.

Not so many of that. But fascism is pleb, low-tier redpill.

remove flags

I hope others realise this post is 100% false and OP is a lying Jew.

The ever increasing Cred Forums cancer on Cred Forums makes me sad. So many posts are just insults to a flag but often missing or ignoring the comment. So many discussions drop dead because of Cred Forums cancer.

If you didn't lived somewhere in the woods for the Last three or more years, it really shouldn't suprise you. The borderless World/ no nation part was vetoed by Reality.

>like real life
Sure, because in real life, communication is always in connection with a flag.

Animuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shut up turk

Its still libertarian..

Lmao nice try Merkel

Pol is nationalist in the sense of western culture (before the Jew) is the standard for civilization

this.

I even liked Canadians before flags. I even lived there for 5 years, despite the leftist brainwashed leafs I found it alright.

Now I want to annex Canada and start a genocide in Mexico

really makes you think

>populist

Didn't know Cred Forums was a political party

You see, my analysis is a bit different

The type that you seperate from libertarians only give a shit during election season. They are driftwood newfag scum cancer and in this particular election, most are from reddit

Nah it started way before the election and even the Republican Party primaries.

we were never libertarian, people just talked a lot about it because they learned a new word.

It was also before the immigrant invasions and a nigger in charge of the US.