You guys should be more kind to refugees, even if they are of a different colour...

you guys should be more kind to refugees, even if they are of a different colour. You don't know what they've been through.

I'm ok with kids and women.

I'll slaughter refugees with my bare hands

>you don't know what they been through
Lol yes I do I just don't care

They can come and live in the back of my Gaswagen

>You don't know what they've been through.

I also don't care

I'd ref her G if you know what I mean

Oh shit dude!
High five!

Why? What do we gain from it?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

They're not refugees. Refugees are those fleeing ethnic or religious persecution, and the people doing the persecution are muslim arabs.

If we are to take in anyone, it should be yazidi and christians only.

And they don't know what I've been through, either.

I get being compassionate to people trying their best to right a wrongful situation. I will not provide refuge for people who do not take their situation into their own hands to try and fix it.

I'm sure there are some "innocents" wrapped up in a man's world game of politics, but just as we'd deserve "whatever happened to us" if we let the 2nd Amendment go, so do they for never having armed themselves from the get go.

Yes, this is how the world works. No, you don't have to like it. You also don't have the right to force me to share my country with those who will never be loyal to it's principals they will never understand.

Now fuck off.

I don't see anyone protesting against LEGAL immigrants and legitimate refugees (families with men of only non-fighitng age from the actual war theaters taken in by the first safe country they come across), OP must be thinking of borderjumping gibsmedat seekers

We do though. The Mediterranean.

i can be kind to a little girl

too bad 90% of the refugees are fighting age males, and even if the little girl was a refugee, her brothers and father would kill her for talking to a westerner

nah i see no reason i should 'be nice'

They haven't seen shit, if they don't leave well start going medieval again. Bring out the red shoes, the Horse and the Pear!

fuck yeah America fucking rules and Alpha Beta is the America of campus am I right?

>You don't know what they've been through
No, and I will never know. You know why?
Because people in my country have put effort to find a way to live peacefully altogether.

If the population of a country want to kill each others, that's their choice. But why should a bare the consequences?

Does it run off diesel?

would you invite into your home a bunch of psycho's who've been through a lot? a sad terrorist who had his family killed? a murderer, rapist and child killer who got tired of the war? because that is what is happening. all of the sad refugees like the girl on your picture can not travel to Europe. they get raped and disappear into the sex or slave industry by the same men we invite in. don't be fooled. the west is forever fucked by these people. they will never leave and they will never adapt.

Why won't they continue to go through it in their country?

They can claim asylum in the closest war torn country available to them.

As far as I know there's no war zones bordering Greece.

I'd be kind to that one with muh dick if you understand my meaning

non war torn country*

>implying colour has anything to do with why I don't like then

Fuck off you racist

yeh that is not the issue my educated burgerfat troll bait to which i'll reply anyway.

Merkel and Brussels said to the Middle east and north africa, LEL COME ON OVER!

So now every person who is smart enough to realize they have a chance to escape poverty makes the journey to the promised welfare land of northern europe.

Most of them aren't refugees, they're just people looking for a better future and since most of the world is shit it is very dangerous under that assumption to just let in millions of uneducated poor people, even if you took in all the smart people think about the brain drain and the displacement on our part towards that country, either way it should fall under genocide and the people responsible for letting in these "new citizens" should be hanged.

Now get your greedy fat fucking paws out of the middle east, it doesn't do anyone any good.

I also don't care. The welfare tab around here is bad enough, now we have the Trudeau faggot gov saying that even if they knowingly show up with AIDS or cancer they should be treated for free (previously they were told to fuck off and not even allowed to make a refugee claim). Also they get free dental, mobility aid, drug coverage etc, everything the average joe has to get insurance or pay out of pocket for. I forgot to mention free lodging and food, but that's a given. It shouldn't be our problem they lost the birth lotto and ended up in a shithole.

I left Pakistan on asylum and I still think they are annoying
> they should be regulated not flooding in because it puts too much strain on the economy

you'll have to leave your basement first

Oh I know exactly what they have been through.

About 10 save countries on their way to welfare paradise.