Any Fashy Goys from Utah here?

Just opened up the Utah branch of American Vanguard and we are looking for members!

If you're in or near utah please send a message to [email protected]

If not, please bump and help us get the message out there!

Other urls found in this thread:

american-vanguard.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice honeypot, cunt.

would your bishop be happy with you if he knew you were being a fascist on the Internet, user?

will the Mormon Reich have uniforms designed to fit with garments? Angel of Moroni armbands maybe? can I be in the Helaman honor guard?

What city is this near, I will be visiting friends at orem & Slc later this year

Provo and SLC are where all the members are now.

Interesting

GET THE FUCK OUT
I DONT CARE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, I DONT CARE WHY YOURE HERE.

So what do they talk about or whatever? Being a little fashy would should make one more cautious of Mormons rather than not, I think.

I'm waiting on my Dannite application.
Thanks though.

So far all our members are Mormon.

Mormon doctrine is actually pretty un-cucked. (the church and members nowadays are certainly cucked though)

we would love to have anyone join though, don't have to be Mormon.

No thanks FBI

Shoot me an email before you come if you're interested. We'd love to have you for a meetup.

Every member is thoroughly investigated before they can join. The integrity of our movement is good.

We are non-violent, we don't pose a threat to anyone. Nothing we do could land us in any legal trouble.

>we would love to have anyone join though, don't have to be Mormon
Lol you lying shit.

I'm serious. This is about the future of our country.

It's a nationalist message and a nationalist organization.

You need to be white and nationalist, those are the only requirements.

I'm still apprehensive and I'm white, in Utah, and go to UVU. u mad

I'm white, in Utah, and should start going to UVU. I'm a lazy fuck.

guys, I'm literally a BYU student. Make a sock email and send me a message. You don't need to be apprehensive.

Unless you want to have your social life dictated by the UVU student union of feral negroes.

>"fashy"
>honeypotting this hard

get the fuck out of here faggot

ain't even gonna bump your thread.

fashy... geesus fucking rice

What about mixed whites, can we join the New Canonnite army

Ah, yes. The glorious BYUfag appears. God BYU bugs me.

Why do you say "goys". It makes you sound like a fucking idiot. No Jew calls Gentiles "goys". And even if they did they would say "goyim".

The plural of "goy" is "goyim', not goys

Dumb fucking goy

these meet ups are incredibly cringe

do not go to them, we do better work anonymously online

a lot of people that go to these come from reddit and have no fucking clue of some of the most basic Cred Forums ideas on banking, foreign policy, etc.

literal newfag honeypots

I'm down to hang out with like minded people, but fuck me if I'm going to join some group like this cuck is promoting.

I'm not a part of any student life garbage. All the graffiti art projects popping up have been getting on my nerves as it is.

Yeah I thought the same too.

The IRL memeing is pretty cringe worthy, and they have nothing to talk about besides getting triggered by racemixers and kikes. They have no grasp of debating ideology, understanding of banking, understanding of mind control/persuasion.

Same.
But Mormons are crazy and byu is full of douche bags.

Will keep an eye out for interesting things though.

Lurk MOAR newfag

>understanding of mind control/persuasion.
Study the Mormons.

So someone here has actually been to a meetup in Utah?
I would have expected it to be memes and dumb things rather than serious discussion or even causal but interesting chatting.

I know very little as is, so yeah I doubt a group like this would be productive or useful in any way.

Exactly why I dislike BYUfags. Think their cool shit for going to the school that their parents told them to go to.

>openly posting a right wing fascist organization invite on Cred Forums

I don't normally buy into the whole honeypot thing but this screams shill or at best edgy teenagers; either way fuck off.

I'm not a newfag, you stupid faggot

fuck you, you dumb mother fucker
Fuck you

im in utah whats all this about then?

you realize nobody here actually cares about respecting your culture and language right? try to control your autism chaim

Are you interested in group fisting orgies?
Give the email in OP a line.

Somebody is visibly upset =D

Some fag wants us to meet up with a bunch of normalfags and meme it up.

>Mormon fascists

SLC dude here. No thanks.

fuck yes we all love group fisting orgies up here at USU

Agreed. Every US organization is a honeypot full of feds. Steer clear and only network with people you've known all your life (family, friends) that couldn't possibly be working with police.

With the increased amount of shilling and overall retardation, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

We're spreading propaganda for nationalism.

email if interested.

I will believe this when I see it.

Where are you. I'll come post some near where you are.

For those of you on Cred Forums that are actually serious about your political beliefs I'd reccomend you start browsing TRS.

we are simply advocating white interests. we are doing nothing illegal or violent.

South Provo. Go up to Orem constantly.

Do you have a sock account you can email me on?

If it spreads, you have sympathisers. But I'm not going to any stupid meetup.

We don't even have any meetups planned right now. For now you can just get emails from us and propaganda to spread.

Please see I'm not going to a meetup, I'm not emailing you. I have no reason to believe that you have anything worth my time.

Can I join so I can be an FBI informant in a Mormon cult group that's plotting to overthrow the government?

This is why our society sucks frankly.

low trust low agency ppl that just want to sit on the internet.

People in this movement have to take some risks if we want to make progress. Look on twitter at the houston goylers and cascadia, Identity Evropa. There has been lots of good done. Nothing we do or say will be anything that can get you in danger and every member is vetted extremely carefully. But you are free to do as you please.

You can also get more info at american-vanguard.org/

>This is why our society sucks frankly.
Yes, Americans have very low sense of community. There isn't anything really binding as a people in the modern times. And the sight of a mormon complaining about lack.of.community is kind.of.funny after a lifetime of watching mormons distance themselves from nonmormons as much as possible. Us nonlds white Utahns are the goyim of Utah.

Can you really blame Mormons from distancing themselves? look at the poz outside of Utah.

Don't complain to me about how you don't feel included. Mormons have made this the least pozzed state in the Union.

I can't blame them for distancing themselves from other states. I can blame them for treating us non-lds like shit though.

I grew in Salt Lake with most of my best friends being non-lds. I don't know you, but I don't think you can blame yourself being/feeling ostracized only on the Mormons, there are plenty non-members that go along with the culture and are fine. If you don't like it and want to counter-signal, or if you're anti social or if you spend your time doing things against the church then that's what you're going to get.

being different in a highly homogeneous society will naturally result in you not feeling included. Also, don't pretend that mormons don't try like hell to get everyone to join. It's not like you wouldn't be welcome if you joined. But this is our homeland, we created it and if you want to live here, don't be a cry-baby when you don't feel included.