en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr.#Doctoral_studies
martinlutherking.org/
nytimes.com/1990/11/11/us/widow-says-writer-didn-t-care-that-king-copied.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relly makes you fink,Govnah

>attacked no one

except the political elite and the way of life at that time

shock horror political activism gets you shot

The Internet wasn't even a thing yet what do we have to explain for.

It is safer to be feared than to be loved you fucking faggot.

Plagiarised his doctoral thesis.

Except he fornicated and assaulted prostitutes and participated in mass orgies. As well as being a KGB asset. A possible homosexual too. Also a professional liar and plagiarizer.

Why do you think his files are sealed for another decade? Gotta brainwash a generation into thinking he was a saint before the nitty gritty comes out.

killed by his own.. really makes them neutrons fire.

Just because he didn't finish the job doens't mean he gets to walk away when the cops interrupt him.

Wrong time in history to be a fucking commie in the USA, he was asking for it.

Yeah the government did it. They killed him and Malcolm x and left niggers with al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and introduced crack to the inner cities to get their permanent black voting bloc of criminal welfare leeches, just lie LBJ said he would.

Thanks for making my synapses synap

surprised more people don't know this.

Guy was an ass desu.

FBI/NSA was investigating him since he was a known commie and destabilizer.

Plagiarized his doctoral dissertation and every other speech he wrote.

Was a preacher that regularly cheated on his wife and had multiple known mistresses.

Associated with fucktards like Malcolm X.

Too bad he got martyred. What a tool.

The "MLK was not really a good nigger" redpill is hard for many to swallow.

>implying he wasn't an internally sanctioned martyr

Killed by the KGB to clean up a loose end and to attempt a destabilization of the American government. Why do you think the riots were so bad?

Hoover knew he was a bad watermelon.

The Jews killed him, idiot.

>bad watermelon
kek

At the time of MLK's death he was marching with black and white people both, his point being that class was the ultimate divider between haves-and-have-nots, not race. The government realized that it would be easier to control poor people if they were distracted by identity politics over class, so he was killed.
That's what "content of character" means- you shouldn't be able to make any assumptions based on race because people shouldn't choose to fall into stereotypes. Too bad it didn't work out.

Can I get some sauce?
It's not that I don't believe you, I just want to read up on it

>Want to explain, Cred Forums?

the KKK existed back then

he shouldn't have advocated that niggers live in america.

obviously the two can never live together peacefully even if both parties are hardworking and patriotic as evident by his death

Wait wait wait wait wait, waaaait

Hol up on second

You tellin' me....

a black killed another black?

Still changed the world without any violence.

>be peaceful black man
>get shamed by your community
The irony could not be any stronger.

Damn dude just google it. They didn't even censor any of that on the Wikipedia pages:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr.#Doctoral_studies

>Decades later, an academic inquiry in October 1991 concluded that portions of his dissertation had been plagiarized and he had acted improperly. However, "[d]espite its finding, the committee said that 'no thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree,' an action that the panel said would serve no purpose."[29][30][31] The committee also found that the dissertation still "makes an intelligent contribution to scholarship." A letter is now attached to the copy of King's dissertation held in the university library, noting that numerous passages were included without the appropriate quotations and citations of sources.[32]

They didn't want to strip his title cause das racis. The other sections in there:

12.1 FBI surveillance and wiretapping
12.2 NSA monitoring of King's communications
12.3 Allegations of communism
12.4 Adultery

If you want to dig further there are lots of other sources about it these are established facts that just don't get mentioned in school cause das racis too.

he was assassinated, what's your point?

martinlutherking.org/

>wikipedia
>reliable source

I wish that more black people, particularly BLM would act like him. All racial protests, or even all protests in general, should be peaceful. If you're trying to prove that you're anything more than a violent ape, then maybe you should stop acting like one.

Hello 7th grade teacher from 2005

>[29][30][31][32]

>Plagiarized his doctoral dissertation and every other speech he wrote.
Who did he plagiarize? I know he based his stuff off of things that Gandhi and Jesus Christ said, but this is my first time hearing about plagiarism.
>Associated with fucktards like Malcolm X.
I'll give you that one; X was quite the fucktard, but the two really didn't agree on most things.

See

The only problem with killing is nowadays, very few large countries would be willing to do it enough to make a difference. Because civilization.

America stopped sometime in the early 1900s after reducing the native populations to such a low level as to render them pretty much harmless. If they'd done the same thing with African-Americans, it'd be considered the height of barbarism but would have been incredibly effective none the less.

The only thing that prevents it from being used today is humanity's general unwillingness to allow it to completion. Because it's considering being Hitler.

There were dozens but most notably he directly stole PARAGRAPHS from Jack Boozer's dissertation for his letter from a birmingham jail and I have a dream speech.

so he fornicated with prostitues and participated in mass orgy while being gay?
Damn I respect this willpower

a source you are familiar with in case you want to read about it:

nytimes.com/1990/11/11/us/widow-says-writer-didn-t-care-that-king-copied.html

like I said it has been established he did all those things, but they just gloss over all of that cause racism or whatever.

uppity niggers incites riots to burn down civilization and gets put down. nothing of value lost