WHEW LADS DAVID DUKE JUST DESTROYED MILO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSQLmfbQ6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

David Duke should stay out of the public eye but he's absolutely correct here

two faggots we don't care abou

this

This Duke guy doesn't sound that bad

Does Duke hate black republicans like Ben Carson?

As a homosexual racist it's like seeing my parents argue

wtf I love the kkk now

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSQLmfbQ6Y

Muslim girl defends milo and trump

The label of the alt-right had been co-opted before Milo was talking about it. The broader alt-right is actually getting shit done, and if people like Duke are going to be butthurt because it isn't exactly what they want, they can go find a new label.

He's right, you know.

I just now took a good look at his face for the first time.
David Duke is one ugly motherfucker.

>Muslim girl
She clearly says she's ex-Muslim.

trump lost. stay salty

>the alt-light

>getting anything done

rofl, you are worse than lolbertarians

You have two racist dads?

Speak for yourself, cuckboy.

David Duke is a legend.

Not a single person on Cred Forums supports the KKK or David Duke. Zero. He's an FBI informant and assuredly cointel at this point.

He is not wrong

Again, can't this until after the election?

Fuck that, he should stay out of the public eye until after the election, then become a force for redpilling normies.

Duke has already caused us problems you fucking idiot. The less he says, the better we are.

She was born muslim in a muslim country with a muslim name.

>been in the usa for 3 years

how can someone who's lived in the US for three years still have an accent

second question, am I supposed to perceive this cunt differently from the average tumblrina whore?

because i don't

His website did an article criticizing him once, but that was when he was about neck and neck with Trump in the polls for republican nominee.

I'd like to think now he supports Based Carson, but I'm glad he is calling out this faggot milo

DAVID DUKE IS A REPTILIAN

Duh

Milo is fucking disgusting faggot

Milo is back on twitter?

you and the turds in your pocket and fellow imbeciles that dont belong here?

David Duke is a classic regressive asshole, he's only talking to his own echochamber.
Milo is a faggot who takes ideas from the alt-right mainstream, a guy like David Duke never go to colleges and change the mind of libtards.

fallacies, ahoy!

>his smile, optimism gone

You can't rebuke the Duke.

The name "alt-right" won't survive unless it's subverted by liberals. Literally nobody cares about neo-Nazism 2.0.
Duke has been actively involved in politics since ~1975 and has achieved nothing, Jared Taylor first published AmRen in 1990 and has achieved nothing; the list goes on. The alt-right is full of losers who are trying to attach themselves to a """new""" movement that mostly consists of old followers.

Kikes don't like Duke, we get it now fuck off.

David Duke is either a fucking idiot or hes been getting paid to sabotage Trump.

But yes in this case hes right Milo needs to leave.

Sage kys