Workplace diversity

There is literally no way to get ahead in a company if you are white. Company's only promote women and minorities due to muh diversity. Fucking kill me now Cred Forums

>be 32
>be at call center job 6 years
>Recently graduated with communication degree magna cum laude
>Things are finally looking up I think
>Start applying for internal business analyst jobs
>Rejected every single time
>Black man and white woman who started after me hired as business analysts even though not qualified
>Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Am I stuck at this shitty call center job forever?

>communication degree

fucking idiot

should have gotten a real degree involving something working with your hands like HVAC or automotives

What's wrong with a communication degree?

Lol op you are a fag

Fuck you bro

This could be a post on a tumblr feminism-blog if you just switched around some words.

Hate to break it to you OP, but you're propably less qualified. Don't blame it on stupid shit. Improve yourself.

Sometimes when I lament that I got a useless Political Science degree I smile that at least I didn't do Communications

The other 2 who got hired for the job have no claims experience that I know of. I looked at their LinkedIn. The job requires claim experience. They were hired because they are black and a woman.

thank god I took up cooking and im fucking great at it probably due to autism or something at the hotel is work at it climbed the ladder so fast and hard cause all the women need Fridays off can't follow a dress code and are slow as fuck making 45k a year as a junior sous chef at 22 is awesome I don't think I could work with women in a office setting

>be medical resident at the hospital
>literally the only white male there
>surrounded by pooinloos, kebabs,chinks, and women
>all the "white" people are kikes
>"WE NEED TO INCREASE OUR DIVERSITY WHITE MALES ARE SOOO OVERREPRESENTED"

Pure races are ugly af. Look at Jews.

>Magna cum laude
>Magnum cum load
They probably won't promote you because you're a cum gargling faggot.

A proud white man does not work for such institutions, they are entrepreneurs.

I don't think so OP, there are always people hiring public speaker coaches and every year HS kids usually have to take that shit so you just to capitalize on that and work weekends coaching them. These stupid companies are going to go broke anyways so you might as well get use to going your own way.

Jews are the most miscegenated people of all. They look fucked up because
1) semites look fucked up, period.
2) incredibly small gene pool (not the same thing as being pure-blooded)

It's completely worthless, that's what.

start your own company dumb ass

Working with women in an office environment is TERRIBLE

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power

nigga, he Hitler

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

Do like the niggers and women do...SUE
Until men start doing this they are always going to get shit on by companies

>Work with all white people
>Serve all white customers
>See no dark

Feelsgoodman

Only thing is, theres a qt3.14 with a bf

Oh and my team lead sent out a racist email to everyone on the team about white people about how "black lives matter." The kicker is she wasn't team lead at the time and was promoted after she sent the email.

>magna cum laude

You graduated with a magnum cum load? Neat.

Absolutely nothing, if you want to be stuck at a shitty call center job forever.

Well what the fuck else can I do?

Get a better degree lol. But seriously I don't really know what type of jobs you get with communications degree but in my field it's typically a good idea to switch companies within 2-3 years if it doesn't look like you are climbing the ladder.

Sounds like you best bet is the military son

time to join the army

I was thinking about doing that since I could be a lieutenant

>communication degree

>working in shit companies with stupid women

Rofl.

>Communications degree
>Complain about not getting promoted

Holy shit dude are you autistic?

You have no marketable skills at all aside from being a useful idiot.

Have fun with the 40K/year salary the rest of your life.

>Letting minorities beat you

>implying

My LinkedIn doesn't even include all of my jobs/positions and skills. Are you serious? Lol.

The woman who got the business analyst job has a degree in elementary education so stfu

If you haven't learn how to communicate prior to a bachelor's program, you'll never learn.

Education≠skill. I know plenty of people who became insanely successful in things they never educated in.

>Be me
>Be colorado, current year -2
>See booming marijuana industry
>Open an armed contracting service
>Offer service to medical grows, and shops
>deal with some blacks at the dispensary
>work exclusively with whites and cool mexbros
>Make racist jokes all day
>Transport and store retarded amounts of cash
>Tfw none of it can be reported federally
>Tfw all i do is cruise around in a tahoe with my bros and some rifles and deliver monies

How did you know how much money I make?

Jews are a mongrel race with tons of Arab, Italian, Chink, and Nigger admixture. They are as far from pure as you can get.

In my experience the women are far worse than the minorities.

Niggers work hard sometimes, spics do too, but women will never, ever, EVER invest themselves into their labour. I hate working with women, all men hate it, we all hate it because we always have to pick up the fucking slack.

One question, can you read a fucking map?

There's only a few other men working on my office. It sucksYa why?

>communication degree magna cum laude
Worthless.

Begin again and do something that proves you have a brain.

You beat me to it

Oh and the best part is the nig who got the job was caught sleeping once at work and he STILL got the job and I didn't.

>working as graphics designer
>job is chill as fuck
>0 (ZERO) shitskins, niggers, chinks or gypsys working there
>mfw in other countries people have to work with subhumans

I love my workplace

>Be 21, white male
>Work in call center for 2 years.
>Get made team leader, several people with degrees under my authority.
> Work as team leader in call center for another 3 years.
>Get made performance manager, ahead of people who have been team leaders for a decade.

*MUH MERITOCRACY*

It's no one's fault but your own that you can't compete with niggers and women.

It is bullshit created to suck money out of people who are actually to dumb to get into or complete any real traditional academic undergraduate degree.

>Political Science degree I smile that at least I didn't do Communications

Not even in the same league. Pol sci has a long academic history. Communication studies is vaporware,

I bet you are black

Nope.

But I'm sure you'll pretend I am. It's just how you justify your inability to compete.

Just from the way you write I can tell you're a try hard spack. People get promoted by their merit, you have none so you are where you belong, at the bottom of the ladder with your worthless Micky mouse degree.

Fuck you

#wrekt

>Communication degree

Latino with a Software Engineering degree here. trust me it's not because you're white that you didn't get that promotion...

>32
>working in a call center

I think you had bigger problems LONG before you got your degree

Criminal record I'm guessing

No I just never got around to getting a degree

>things you shouldn't post online for $500 Alex

Change your gender to something obscure and make office to use some odd pronouns, and spread a rumour that if you don't get promoted, you'll see for discrimination. Also get caught pretending talking on a phone to a lawyer.

Ya maybe

You still haven't got a degree, and something is definitely wrong with you. I would rather someone with no degree to a stupid degree, at least I would know they might not be a moron

> be 23
> work from home
>30k /yr
>heavy record
> watch Netflix all night and occasionally go out to work if I have to
> no college education
> pay based on company's % of sales and shows consistent growth
Apply yourself

If you are white collar then you are an idiot:
Everything you said plus,
Implied irrevocable ideological and material support for policies you hate -- you are making political donations without knowing it,
You are supporting insane tax plans that your white brothers are trying to starve,
Only a matter of time before you are crucified for something you did not do.
Reclaim your life, voluntarily forego all the money you could make, instead make enough to be comfy and laugh as Shaniqua demands that "somebody needs to pay for all these kids."

Lt.s are famous for practical skill incompetancy

>Things that are in compliance with state and local law for $1000

I make more than you pleb

You're getting wrecked enough by all the other posters in the thread, but I just wanted to say that call center work will absolutely destroy you. The fact that you've been doing it for 6 years is telling.

Nobody should do call center work for more than 1 or maybe 2 years at the very most. It is a constant sandpaper grind on the human soul and it will fuck you up.

t. someone who worked in cell centers for about 3 years total

>chill as fuck programming job at a bank
>freelancing on the side every day making simple Python scripts and Android apps
>getting more and more orders, for most of which I already have working boilerplate code
>mfw will emigrate to SEA if things keep going this well