CHANGE ELECTORAL MAPS NOW!

Adding to the list of post-debate polls, 100% of which show Hillary leading in swing states, new poll shows: NEVADA.
>b-but t-trump w-won, we sk-skewed the p-polls!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Check Real clear politics
>Wisconsin, Michigan, Colorado and Pennsylvania are all now toss ups
>Trump up in Colorado

At some point you have to ask yourself: if Clinton supporters can't be bothered to vote in online polls, buy her books, or attend her rallies, what makes you think they'll vote for her on election day

Drumpf is cratering across the board and the far right pantshitters won't admit it.

If he actually had a brain bigger than his peanut sized babydick, he would have spent weeks prepping for the debate, just like Hillary. Instead he fucking winged it, blew it, and just handed her the election.

Dems will be shifting focus soon to seeing how many Rethugs we can knock out in the House and Senate. Drumpf is already a huge drag on the pantshitter vote.

Imagine the things we can do with a stacked government like we had in 2009-2011. We got Obamacare through. Next stop, it's hate speech laws, suffocating restrictions on racist cops, and REFUGEES WELCOME.

It warms my heart to know the far right pantshitters are going to be paying A LOT more to help Muslim families soon.

first reply

FUCK YOU

Sextuplets of truth

>if Clinton supporters can't be bothered to vote in online polls, buy her books, or attend her rallies,
I-I-I-It's all on purpose guys!

Where is your "Kek" now, heathens?

shit get

wasted on shillery

nice script

checked

I-it's just testing our f-faith, that's all.

Holy kek how much did you shills pay moot to get six's?

fuck you for being right

>Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania "toss ups"
None of those states are toss ups, except Colorado which is using pre-debate average. So he's not "up" in Colorado.

Somebody post the megyn Kelly tweet about the 4/5 swing states

DRUMPF BTFO

wtf I hate kek now

Omg

The sky is falling,........again

Yawn

>script get to appeal to our own system of cognitive dissonance

Wew lad, did Cred Forums just freeze for a second during that get for anyone else?

>Badly-bearded activist

FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

very well put. thank you my brother of the all nines and one zero fraternity.

Hillary didn't prep for the debate, it was rigged. She knew the questions and had practiced answers and sound bytes.

>Trumped up trickle down

Was a paid slogan from her campaign staff or CTR

Why did you use a script for this?

I'm now a #ShillForHill.

DDUMBPFLETS BTFO LMAO

KEK LOVES HILLARY

script gets don't count, I guess we'll see in a couple months won't we?

He's just testing our resolve Brazilbro

murrica is kill

delet naow

No, that tweet was bullshit old polls.

Really makes you think

>Was a paid slogan from her campaign staff or CTR

and was pretty lame

>She knew the questions and had practiced answers and sound bytes.

that should have been true of trump as well. none of the questions were surprising.

"my 10 year old son Barron will stop the 400 pound guy on his bed from hacking the cyber." give me a break.

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCK

Missed the lucky 7 bro :3

/thread

The god of memes has gone over to the other side...

>oversampling dems and only slightly leading

Nice.

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard when the liberal tears start flooding the place on November 9th.

P.S. I genuinely, authentically, honestly hope you die in an awful accident. This isn't just shitposting, I legitimately want you to die horribly.

Your politics have been rejected by the American people and the ultimate smackdown will be delivered in this general election.

Thanks for correcting the record faggot

Sextuplets don't lie.

Clinton victory imminent.

The dream is dead.

praise kek.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

>the pic
my sides

SHILLS WILL NEVER WIN BOYS, IGNORE THE PIECES OF SHIT OR THEY WIN

DEEEELLLLLLEEEEETTTTTTT THIIIIIIIISSSSSS

OMFG. Six repeating digits in a row. Count them and weep - SIX!

The only thing far right pantshitters here care about more than crapping on black people is REPEATING NUMBERS. I know, I know, I know.

So, does this mean a few of you are finally ready to renounce King Babydick, accept women and brown people as human fucking beings, and admit #SHEWON? I promise your micro-penises won't completely disappear if you vote for a woman with a (D) next to her name.

Looks like even your frog god has given up on the racist oompa loompa. Time to get in line.

someone check my trips fags stop giving (((him))) all the attention

not as good

I recommend people don't ignore Kek here. Seriously.

I know it hurts somewhat, the fact is I do honestly think Trump is fucking his game up, or something is not going right. We need to not just deny it and bang the drum like everything is just OK still.

Hillary is the Lord of War, I can't fucking wait to blast those sand googles back to hell!!!

>I know it hurts somewhat, the fact is I do honestly think Trump is fucking his game up

I think we should wait to second debate before claiming this. If he doesn't drop any attacks on her in the next debate it's safe to say he's throwing the election.

I actually have the same feeling as you but first debate really isn't enough to go off of. VP debate and second Presidential debate will tell us all we need to know though.

> not oversampling democrat voters after each significant event to astroturf the public with the fake idea that the Trump campaign is declining.

We see trough your lies, idiot.

Winning the first debate means losing the presidency, history is repeats itself.

>doesnt drop any attacks
>not understanding why he lost

Liberals have to stage a massive get out the vote campaign because their demographics are fucking idiots.

SCRIPTFAG

Why did he lose in your opinion? I like hearing other peoples views on this shit.

Minnesota ;>)

kek is not impressed by your scriptfaggotry

Since this is sarcasm, is it implied that Kek wills the opposite of this?????

fuck it, i'm a hilldog now.

Cred Forums btfo

>pantshitters
Says the pantshitter pigwoman.

wtf I hate Kek now

They'll be rounded up and bussed into the polls by the Dem machine.

it's not a leaf :c

What is it with the LA Times?

Are they are a heavily pro-Trump polling site? I swear they're almost always the odd man out in terms of polls - and not by a small margin either.

Not that I mind - just wondering.

fuck fampai, trump is doomed

You see that fucking link that says "electoral map"?
Try clicking it you fucking waste of oxygen

>double trips
This is basically a full house
Hill shill btfo

HE HAS SPOKEN

DRUMPF IS OUT OF FAVOR FOR EXPOSING KEK TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC! THE GOD OF CHAOS NOW ENACTS HIS CHAOS UPON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

Trump could dig out of this hole the election was in late November, not a month from now. I'm not too optimistic though.

Kek please let wikileaks drop the bomb.

>off by 9000000

it would appear that kek as spoken

we asked for chaos
we asked for a happening
and Queen Hillary shall be the one to give to us what we've wanted for so long

Oil your rifles, Cred Forums.

I will murder you while you sleep for this

>filename
ctr pls go

They don't oversample democrats by 10% and they don't undersample republicans by 10%

Well, I guess it's time for war. Praise kek.

War it is

Mfw

Yep, it's six six inverted.
You're done:)

D-d-d-delete this

Then this...
>trips of truth vs sextuplets of corruption
>David vs Goliath
A challenger appears

Kek gave this post weaker digits than real keks word

What did it say?

praise kek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000

>'Strayan poster got the get saying...
Hillary is already dead

Fuck you. Post numbers on a mongolian basket-weaving forum don't mean anything.

New Hampshire here. There are no Clinton supporters here. Multiple Trump lawn signs everywhere, with a few remaining Bernie signs and a few Gary Johnson signs. There's hardly a Clinton bumper sticker to be seen too, mostly Trump and Bernie. Also, no one I know personally is voting for anyone except Trump, and no one else mentions Hillary in a positive fashion ever. Btw, I'm from southern NH. Venture farther north and it's very clear that you're in Trump country. Your poll is skewed to give the soft-headed the impression that they need to jump ship and vote shillary. If Hillary wins by any margin here, they rigged the election.

nice way to waste these fine numbers
you google

>Time to get in line
Being this naive.

nice job bro

True. Just like winning IOWA means losing the Republican nomination. Trump is playing the long game.

Kek wills it

nice repeating numerals

praise kek
sniff

>Imagine the things we can do with a stacked government like we had in 2009-2011.

Fucking nothing, like in 2009-2011?

He's a fucking idiot, he didn't prepare, and he deserved to fail.

and yet he clearly won CTR pedo faggot

oh yeah did anyone mention all the CP found on CTR computers forwarded to the FBI?

Does anyone know how we can look out for dead people voting?